šŒšŽš“šˆš•š„ āœ©ā‚ŠĢ£Ģ‡. ą©ˆā™”Ė³

By GOLDENSALMONROE

"š¬šØ š›šžšŸšØš«šž š¢ š„šžššš š²šØš® šØš§, š›ššš›š² š­šžš„š„ š¦šž š°š”ššš­'š¬ š²šØš®š« š¦šØš­š¢šÆšž āœŗ * Ā·ć€€ć€€ć€€... More

00
#01: š“š‡š„ š‚šˆš“š˜ šŽš… š’šˆšš’ šˆš’š'š“ š‡šŽš‹š˜
#02: š’š‡š„'š’ š“š‘š˜šˆšš†
#03: šˆ'šŒ š†šŽš‰šŽ š’š€š“šŽš‘š” š€ššƒ š˜šŽš”?
#05: š€ š†šˆš‘š‹š’' šƒš€š˜ šŽš”š“
#06: š‡š„ š‰š”š’š“ š–š€šš“š’ š“šŽ š’ššŽšˆš‹ š˜šŽš”
#07: š‡š„'š’ š…š€š‘ š…š‘šŽšŒ šŽš‘šƒšˆšš€š‘š˜
#08: š‡š„ š“š‘š„š€š“š’ šŒš„ š“šŽšŽ š–š„š‹š‹
#09: ???'? ?????? ???? ???
#10: š“š‡š„ š‚š”š“š„š’š“ š‘šˆš•š€š‹š’
#11: š“š‡š„ šŠšˆšƒ šŒš€š’š“š„š‘šŒšˆššƒ
#12: š‡š„ š“š€šŠš„š’ š‚š€š‘š„ šŽš… š‡šˆš’ šŽš–š
#13: šŒš”ššƒš€šš„ š€š‚š“šˆš•šˆš“š„š’
#14: ššˆš‹š‹šŽš– š“š€š‹šŠšˆšāœ
#15: š‡šˆš’ šš‘š„š“š“š˜ šš€šš˜
#16: š“š‡š„ šš‘šˆšš‚š„š’š’ š€ššƒ š‡š„š‘ šš€šš˜š’šˆš“š“š„š‘

#04: š‡š„ š–š€šš“š’ š’šŽšŒš„š“š‡šˆšš†

1.7K 109 57
By GOLDENSALMONROE

˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *
.
˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *

.   · ✦

*       ·

* . •

"You wanna take me out?" your voice squeaked from the sudden proposal. Gojo clicked his tongue against his teeth, the dopey smile still pasted to his face. "Yes you, I'll step out of the room for you to change but we're going out the second you leave."

You watched as Gojo walked towards the door, his fingers laced around the doorknob. "Five minutes starting...now!" He announced before slipping back into the hallway. You stared at the wooden frame in complete awe, just like that you had a date.

You rushed to your feet and changed from the gaudy costume into the outfit you came to work in, the yellow plaid shirt, jean shorts, and black lace bra. You smoothed a few wild strands of hair down before yanking the dressing room door open.

"Four minutes and thirty seconds, you win!" Gojo teased turning towards you. You playfully rolled your eyes at his comment but your attention was caught on something completely different.

The entire back room was silent, all eyes set on you and Gojo. Some were empathetic gazes, some were nosy but all had the underlying sense of jealousy. You directed your eyes straight to the ground, but Gojo simply slid the bag from underneath your arm with a chuckle.

"Ready to go?" He asked, offering his hand. You nodded your head and quickly took his hand into yours, following the man outside. The eyes of the other women hadn't faded until you left the room. Once the two of you made it outside the back door, a sigh of relief rang from your lungs.

"Don't pay them any attention, Y/N. Now, wanna go eat?" Gojo asked you, swinging your clasped hands side to side. "Sure, I could eat!" You responded with a joyful tone. "I know a great restaurant that's a two-minute walk from here if you don't mind?" He said pointing towards Caesar's Palace. You shook your head in agreement.

The walk to the restaurant was quite calm for the most part. You and Gojo exchanged the basics, age, likes, dislikes, whether you prefer crust or no crust on your sandwiches. Gojo was twenty-eight, just two years older than you were.

Now for a man who is on the cusp of thirty, he acted as if he was a teenager. He gushed over his love of anime, cars, and even the way the lights covered Las Vegas in one fell swoop.

As the two of you entered the restaurant, Gojo led you towards the back, an elevator waiting for the two of you. "Why aren't we eating down here?" You asked him with a raised brow. "Oh because I rented out the rooftop for us," he blurted out plainly. Your mouth was left agape as the elevator carried you from the ground floor to the twentieth floor.

Gojo ran out of the elevator and onto the floor, it was a garden rooftop theme with a single table sitting alone in the center of the space. "Wow, holy shit I've never been up here before!" You choked out taking the seat across from Gojo.

"Really, I can take you to more places, ten times better than this," he chuckled proudly. You offered the man the same smile that won his heart, the slight shade of pink dusting his cheeks.

"That sounds great, I haven't really been able to leave Las Vegas," you told Gojo. A frown covered his face, "And why's that?" Your eyes darted from Gojo towards the light of the Eiffel Tower replica. Most men you've tried to date in the past immediately turned away once you revealed you had a daughter.

They found it to be too much of a hassle or looking to milk them dry of money. Now, you just make it a point to get it over with to save yourself the trouble. "Well, I have a ten-year-old daughter. She kinda takes up all of my attention."

"Oh okay. So I have to compete with her for your attention, got it," Gojo replied, his hand drumming against his chin. Your ears perked up at Gojo's response, that wasn't the answer you were expecting.

"I guess you are, but she doesn't give up too easily," you added jokingly. Gojo paraded a huge smile while opening the menu for meal options.

"What are you feeling, the lobster seems great!" he pointed out, flipping through the leather-backed pages. You opened the seafood section on the menu and felt your heart drop to your feet. The "lobster" Gojo was talking about was set at one hundred fifty dollars a plate.

"Oh don't try to get a salad or some shit you really don't want. I mean it, get anything you want" Gojo's voice purred from across the table. You looked up from the menu, your eyes pinned on Gojo. "Satoru, what do you want from me? You buy me flowers that fill the dressing rooms, rent out a rooftop...what is it?"

Gojo leaned back in his seat with folded arms. He threw his head back, another smile curling on his lips.

"Y/N, what I want is simple. I want you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1K 27
āœ§Ė–Ā°. ā‚ŠĖšāŠ¹ź’· ā į„†š–æį„“ іš—s į„™ іš—į„²įƒ«į„†rі āž ą¼˜ ā‹†ļ½”Ėš šŸ’¤ ā€§ā‚ŠĖšāœ©å½” Ć­įƒÕ©Ö…ɾŌµĪ±Õ²Ōµ sŌµÕ“Õ¢Õ¢ ļø± ...
335K 10.1K 30
š™Žš™š™¤š™©š™– š˜¼š™žš™Æš™–š™¬š™– š™­ š˜½š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§ š°š”šžš§ ššš¢š³ššš°šš ššš§š š­š”šž š®š©šœšØš¦š¢š§š  š­šØš© šŸšžš¦ššš„šž š”šžš«šØ šŸššš„š„ šŸšØš«...
155K 4.3K 26
āžš’š”šž'š¬ š¦š² šššš®š š”š­šžš« š­šØšØ!āž ššššŠššššŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 šš€šš˜ šƒš€šƒšƒš˜ ā•­ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€.ą³ƒąæ š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—® š—°š—²š—暝˜š—®š—¶š—» š˜„...
16.7K 495 25
į“į“į“…į“‡Ź€É“ į“€į“œ ą°Œ ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ā–‚ "š‘–š‘”'š‘  ā„Žš‘Žš‘Ÿš‘‘ š‘”š‘œ ā„Žš‘Žš‘”š‘’ ā„Žš‘–š‘š š‘š‘’š‘š‘Žš‘¢š‘ š‘’ ā„Žš‘’'š‘  š‘ š‘œ š‘ š‘¢š‘›š‘ ā„Žš‘–š‘›š‘¦" š˜¢š˜§š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜£š˜³š˜°š˜¬š˜¦š˜Æ š˜¶š˜± š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µ...