Serendipity

By ikki-aldini

You were born special, you haven't got your quirk yet but your parents, the Bakugo family, wondered what your... More

Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.
My life with Heros.
U.A.
Sensei!
Battle! : Matsuki VS Shoto (Individual Battle)
Breached School.
.Alpha Mode.
USJ Trip!
Attack On USJ!
Sports Festival?!
Crowds.
Wait.. Alpha... Quirk?
Meet Up With Shoto's Family Day!
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)

Home!!!

14 2 0
By ikki-aldini

"Uh, well, I don't have clothes."
I giggle awkwardly.

"Tsk, just take this. I don't want it anymore." Katsuki passes me a big t-shirt to sleep in.

He let me sleep on the bed today. The lights are off as we head to bed.

"Hey Katsuki, show me around tomorrow. The whole place seems new."

He grunts, as if to say yes. I was happy to be home and happy to be with Katsuki once again.

{Next Morning}

I woke up with shock from a scary nightmare. I grumbled under my breath as I checked my phone.

"Ehh, nani? 8:00 a.m. in the morning?" I rubbed my eyes and took a peek at Katsuki.

He was sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but take a picture of him. I giggled as I head out of the room to take a shower.

"Here,"

Okasan passed me my undergarments and a towel. I rushed into the bath and relaxed in the warm tub.

*Sigh*

{A few minutes later}

I head into Katsuki room to take his hoodie that I've had my eye on. I happily went in the room and took his hoodie. I was hugging it and then-

"M-Matsuki?-" someone grumbled in a sleepy voice.

My eye widened and turned around shakily, Katsuki was rubbing his eyes.

"GAH! KATSUKI!" I threw a hanger at him before running out of the room.

Apparently he was awake. I hurriedly went out of the room.

"Okasan, do you happen to have..."
I whispered to Okasan. She nods and I followed her into her room.

I got dressed fully before waiting for Katsuki to show me around.

"Eh, where is Matsuki?"
Katsuki asks Okasan, finally finished getting ready.

"Mm, she's in my room, getting herself ready.

Katsuki decided to head into Okasan's room to check up on me. He saw my outfit.

"EHH NANDE- I MEAN, WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY HOODIE?" Katsuki was angry.

I giggled.

"It's just a hoodie Katsuki-chan. Anyways, Let's get going!"
I cheerfully drag him out of the house.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Kacchan! Kacchan!!!" Someone was calling Katsuki.

We turned from looking at each other to a green headed kid, he was running towards us.

"Eh, Katsuki-chan? You have a friend?"

"Tsk no. He's just an annoying brat, Deku."
He came forward, it seems like he's panting.

"I- Oh? Is this your girlfriend, Kacchan?"
I held my tummy and laughed. I tried to cover my mouth with my hand to make myself look polite.

"Hahah, oh sure you're funny silly!" I said in a nice tone.

"E-eh? Did I say something wrong?" He was confused. Making me laugh a little bit more.

"Argh, don't even think of being friends." Katsuki growls.

"Gee Katsuki that bad huh. Anyways! Hi! I'm Bakugo Matsuki! I'm his twin! Younger by a few seconds I guess hehe, what's your name?" I smiled.

Glad he was not that scared of me.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku! But, Kacchan calls me Deku, which means useless..."
He sounded upset about it.

"Well! Deku! Sounds amazing! And cool! If I were to use Deku as MY name, it would mean, 'I am strong and I can do it!', you get me?" I grinned at him.

His eyes shone like the stars. He seems happy with the name I came out with.

"Well Deku-chan! Let's see your quirk!"

"Well I-"

"He doesn't have a quirk."
Katsuki says in a low tone.

"Ja, then, be right back Katsukie-chan!" I dragged Deku with me to a quiet place far from Katsuki.

(Please note- when Matsuki says 'Ja' it's actually a slang word for herself to say. Not the 'Yes' meaning in German. )

"M-M-Matsuki, why-"

"Hehe, I won't tell my dearest Kacchan your secret of having All Might's One For All quirk."

He was shocked by my words and asked how I knew. I scratched my head,

"Heh, I saw you with All Might that time. I was walking around the neighbourhood, finding my way back home." He gulped and panicked a little.

"It's alright Deku-chan! I'll keep the secret with me safe and sound.

I put my index finger on my lip and winked. Deku smiled and thanked me. We headed back, laughing with jokes. We turned back to the area to see Katsuki huffing in anger.

"Eh, my little Kacchan is angry? Hmmmm?" I went up to him with my hands at the back.

He crossed his arms and huffed.

"We were supposed to be going to adventure around here for you. Let's get going!" He drags me away from Deku.

"Deku-chan! Applying for U.A. rightt?" I shouted as I ket Katuski drag me away.

"Hai!" He nods.

"Ja! See you in U.A.!!!" I waved my other hand at him goodbye.

He waved back and grinned.

"Stop being friends with that brat will ya." Katsuki growls angrily.

I giggled.

"Hm, Kacchan, there's nothing that I'll do makes you happy, am I right?"
I grinned at him with my closed eye smile.

"Tch, brat. Just you breathing and being by my side always makes me happy." He smiled, continuing to dragged me.

I'm shocked with his words I say, but I'm glad he said that.

{Approximately 3 hours later}

"Aihh, I'm so dead tireddddd!" I stretched my arms as we arrived back home.

Katsuki smirked in a happy way.

"Gah, you better get showered and ready. We need to fill in our application and get our outfit for hma hero school of course." Katsuki pat my head.
I grinned as I went to take a shower. I'm glad how he was caring enough to let me but some clothes and undergarments myself teehee. Anyway, I changed out into some clothes and noticed Katsuki already writing out his application. I went by jn the kitchen to get a drink.

"Not waiting for me huh?" I taped his shoulder and gave him the glass.

He placed his pen down and took the cup. I sat beside him and saw he was wiring out for my application as well.

"Awwww Kacchan's writing it for mee! Thank you Kacchannn! You're the best!" I hugged him.

He spat out a bit of the water, choking a little. He was embarrassed, making me laugh more.

"I'm just kidding Kacchan. Thanks though bro. Let's hope we get in the same class hm?"

He nods and passed a paper to me.

"Outfit. Design." He started going back to his paper to draw out his outfit.

'Hm. What should the outfit look like?'

I started drawing.

"Hmmm, ARGH!" I slammed the table.
Katsuki started yelling.
"Gah! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Sumimasen, I was just trying to pick which outfit is the best." I sighed and showed him the paper.

He looked at it closely and look at me back. His eyes were moving back and forth at me and the paper. He suddenly slammed the paper on the table.

"Number 3. The elimination for the first and the third one was hard, but I think it suits you better."

It's done then.

[CREDITS ALL GO TO THE AMAZING ARTIST! I DON'T DESERVE ANY CREDIT ;-; ]

Anyway, I was done with the application and asked Katsuki to help me with it as I head to bed.

I'm such a horrible writer I'm so sorry with any mistakes in writing btw-
Heh, anyways i hope you enjoyed the story for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...