Serendipity [completed]

By UmmeHani108

She tries to escape from her dreadful past but yet it crossed her way again in the most uncertain way. A stor... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《EPILOGUE》

《Chapter 10》

67 34 37
By UmmeHani108

"So there was an error?" Jisoo said that while looking into his eyes.

"Yes there was. I think it got removed. On its own" Jin answer innocently.

"On its own. And yet you expect me to believe it. You know that it is one of the dumbest and lamest explanation i have ever had. You know what now i can assure that you are not a stalker. Even they have a brain. But in your case its either completely used or tetra packed. "

"Now you are insulting me." Jin said that with a pout.

"I mean to do that. Well where is everyone? Is that a date you planned?" Jisoo squeezed her eyes.

"Woah! What?" Jin raised his shoulders.

"Again such a terrible acting. I know that are just swoon away by my pretty face. And to be honest i can understand that it is not your fault."

"Pretty???? I don't see that?" Jin looked at her face.

"With those little cat eyes it must be hard for you to see things properly?" Jisoo said.

"Cat?? Little?? Ohh so you mean cute?"

"I don't like people who talk highly of themselves" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Its weird to hear it from someone who is just full of herself. By the way you also have big eyes like an owl." Jin was ready to have a face off.

"Not only that i can also rotate my head like one. Wanna see it."

"Ooooh....i am scared."

"Seok-jin why are you like this?" Jisoo looked down with disappointment.

"What?"

"I mean dumb, ugly, lame..... it must have been hard for ........."

Darkness surrounded them, everything seem gloomy and creepy. The only thing shining were there eyes. The sparkle in her eyes crossed his gaze. Seok-jin hold her hands and was just standing at an inch away from her. She could hear his breathe. It was impossible for her to get control of herself. She was dazing but she knew how to get control of herself and just then she snapped.

"Woah. pervert. Its just a power cut." Jisoo raised her voice.

"Sorry. But i am scared of darkness"

"Not again. How can i believe such nonsense?"

"I know it might sound a little off but its the truth. Everyone has their own fears. " Jin spoke with a calm tone.

"I don't have one."

"I know. Every HUMAN has its own fear." Jin rolled his eyes.

"Where are the torches or candles?"

"It might be in the shelves or in the cupboard or maybe somewhere in the kitchen"

"Any more option that you want to give. Its so dark and you expect us to search all over the place." Jisoo complained.

"Jack takes care of those things"

"Seok-jin........." Jisoo was again disappointed.

They were going upstairs, holding each others hands. Although Jin was scared but he was holding her hand with a light grip as if he just wants to hold it without any reason. Jisoo was leading the way with her mobile illuminating their path, with Seok-jin behind her. He was smiling as if had conquered something.

Jisoo kicked the door and it opened with a squeaky sound. As soon as they entered, Jisoo pulled away her hand.

"Seok-jin you are such a cowardly person. How can you be so scared?"

"Say whatever you want to say. " Jin said calmly.

"A fancy place which uses its rooftop as a junkyard."

"Nobody comes here."

"But we have. I hope you are not scared anymore. Well you should be once I turn my neck but not before that." Jisoo smiled.

"You really like to tease people. Right"

"Actually no. I only tease people i feel comfortable with. Lets just say,unfortunately, you are one of them. " Jisoo blinked her eyes quite a few times.

"Oh. I'll take that as an honor." Jin bowed.

"Its so dull in here. There is power shortage in the entire area. It will take some time. Such a headache. So boring." Jisoo sighed.

"Don't you like star gazing?"

"No."

"So straightforward. Well i like it."

"I don't like anything that is a part of darkness. Stars are a part of it."

"You should change your perspective on some things. I mean you don't like darkness, aren't even scared of it. Jisoo you should be easy on yourself." Jin said that while patting her shoulder.

"For someone who has spent an entire night in an empty cupboard has a sheer amount of tolerance for darkness."

"Jisoo its better to let go of the pain. There is no good in holding onto it."

"It must have been easy for you to say that." Jisoo said that with a heavy voice.

"Jisoo why do you want to forget me?"

"Its hard to lose someone and even much harder to cope up with it. I don't want to go through that again. I lost every relation. I had no one. Its hard to survive all on your own. But somehow i managed to do so. Now i think i won't be able to survive if anything of that sort happens again."

"Jisoo keep that in mind, I'll always be there for you." Jin locked his pinky finger with her finger to seal the promise.

It felt a bit nostalgic.
Jisoo stared at the starry sky with her eyes widely opened. She finally realised that its of no use to ignore someone when that person already means the world to you. Her eyes were shining with tears that were about to roll down. The waves in her hair were wavering with the air. She had a beaming smile with blush on her cheeks. She was humming something. And just then she realized, Seok-jin was not there.

She turned back. There wasn't anyone. Her smile faded away and just then she heard a loud scream. She rushed out, stumbling on the stairs, she finally managed to reach him. He was there by the corner of the last stair, rubbing his hand over his foot. Jisoo helped him to stand and walked carefully towards one of the chairs in the gaming room.

"Why... why.... why.... afraid of darkness and yet you have to go all the way down?" Jisoo said with a scary look on her face but yet concern was quite apparent.

"I was going to get water." Jin tried to look away from her.

"Seok-jin, you are an idiot. "

"Wow thanks for saying such empathetic words. I am moved."

"So do you know or again only Jack knows where a first aid box is?"

"To the right. First shelve" Jin said.

Jisoo followed the instructions. She didn't notice that he had a good know how of everything in that place. Because the thought of him getting hurt has occupied her mind. She rushed back with a kit in her hand.

She gently rubbed the hot pack over his ankle, although she knew that it was a fracture. Seok-jin was trying hard to hold his scream. She was completely immersed in rubbing that hot pack. She just then lifted her head. They both were looking into each other eyes. He tried to look away but was unable to do so. She however doesn't even make a try. She slowly leaned forward towards him. She was just a few centimeters away from his face and then............

Hey everyone, thanks for reading.

Do not forget to comment on your favourite part

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 2.2K 27
Fanfiction of ishqbaaaz. Totally imagined by me. It's the story of 3 girls and their boy bestie and on other hand opposite to them are 3 boys. This s...
27.2K 1.9K 18
Chaeyoung never once felt happy living a princess' life. Given everything she's ever going to need, somehow, she feels like the pieces of her life ar...
8.2K 759 38
Story Contains love, hatred, and some matured concept. Her identity must remain a secret between her and the boy that hated her the most because she'...
28.1K 2K 33
Fate is mischievous and loves to play tricks, but when you least expect, you have to deal with the consequences of your choices. Years of dormant fee...