๐‘๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ | r.suna

BแปŸi leahrintarou

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ. ๐–๐€๐‘๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จโœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜
โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜

17.7K 482 675
BแปŸi leahrintarou

*Incoming call from Y/n🦠*

"yeah?" suna answerd. "I'm done packing so just let me know when i can come over" y/n informed through a tired sounding tone. "okay, im gonna help keiko pack. you can take a nap. ill call you when were done" suna was able to pick up on y/n's exhauted sounding voice, making a smile smile creep onto her lips.

"thanks, suna" y/n said. "mhm" suna ended the call after hearing keiko shout his name from upstairs. "yes?" he asked once he got up their flight of stairs and into the room of his younger sister. "i don't know how to pack" she said through a sad and frustrated tone. "i told you that i'd help. no need to get all sad" suna took the bag out of keiko's loose grip before she began to hand him the things that she wanted to bring with her. "thank you"

-----

*Contacting y/n🦠*

a knock was heard at the door after suna and keiko made their way downstairs since they both finished their packing. "y/n!" keiko said excitedly as she ran up to the door. "Keiko don't open the door we don't know who it is-" before suna could finish his sentence the door was already open.

"you're lucky it's y/n" suna sighed in relief after seeing her familiar figure. "hey kei" y/n smiled giving her a small hug since keiko had her arms stretched out, asking for one.

suna unknowingly smiled as he admired y/n and keiko's relationship. "what's with that stupid smile?" y/n laughed once she saw sunas expression. he immediately rolled his eyes at her teasing before mumbling a playful "fuck off". keiko swiftly turned around to shoot a glare at suna. "don't swear at y/n" she walked up to his tall stature, holding her glaring gaze.

"buy me candy as an apology" suna and y/n's eyes widened as they looked at eachother. y/n only shrugged with a laugh while suna looked back down at keiko. "fine" he accepted keiko's suggestion, making the girl walk over to y/n before holding her hand. "can we go in the car now, y/n? it's cold"

"yeah, sure. where's your bag?" y/n asked. keiko pointed to suna who had two bags, lazily slung over either of his shoulders. she nodded before walking with keiko towards suna's already, unlocked car. "put your seatbelt on, kei" she heard suna say loud enough for his little sister to hear. keiko got into the seat before following suna's words while y/n placed her own bag on the floor of the car.

she then wend over to the passenger's side, while suna placed he and keiko's bags beside the one of y/n. "let's go to the convenience store first" suna suggested finally entering the drivers seat.

-----

suna exited the store as he held two bags full of y/n and keiko's requested snacks. he opened the car door and place the bags onto the back seat, after letting y/n take one of her own choosings.

"she's so cute" y/n looked at keiko with a soft expression due to her sleeping state. "she is now but when she wakes up, she's literally satan's spawn" suna playfully said with a small sigh. he connected his phone to the car, handing the device to y/n so she could chose what they were going to listen to.

"don't turn it up too loud because if kei wakes up it'll be literal hell"

"got it" y/n laughed and nodded to suna.

love is a laserquest - arctic monkeys

COLD NIGHTS - Chase Atlantic

void - The neighborhood

peach fuzz - tyler the creator

-----

"hey, were back" y/n said, closing her door after taking keiko to a restroom that was inside of a nearby twenty-four hour fast-food place. "thanks, y/n. here, kei" suna reached behind himself to hand keiko one of the snacks that he purchased for her. "i forgot to get you (favorite drink)" suna mumbled in realization. "I'll just share with you" y/n suggested with a shrug.

he hesitantly nodded at y/n's straightforwardness before handing her the bottle, as he took a sip of it's contents. "rintarou, is that an indirect kiss!?" keiko yelled making both suna's eyes widen while y/n's breath hitched, causing her to fall into a small coughing fit. "uh....keiko where did you learn that??" suna asked as he looked behind himself to be met with keiko's grin.

"from you and y/n" she smiled innocently. "sometimes you guys even direct kiss-" suna quickly put his hand over keiko's mouth to stop her next words since she was making both he and y/n flustered. "just finish eating okay?" suna slowly removed his hand and looked over to y/n. they made eye contact but immediately looked away.

"we'll be at the hotel in about a hour in a half or somewhere around that time" suna announced since he finished eating. "um, yeah. okay" y/n stared out the window, listening to keiko happily humming with a laugh as she successfully flustered both y/n and suna.

-----

"were here" suna said loud enough, in an attempt to wake their sleeping states. "n/n, wake up. i can't bring the both of you at the same time" y/n groaned and slightly opened her eyes. "you can go to sleep when we get into the hotel" suna said before getting out of the car. he opened the door of the backseats and carefully lifted keiko up and resting her head on his shoulder so that she would be comfortable.

suna then went over to y/n's side of the car, opening her door before reaching his hand out. they both interlocked fingers and suna carefully guided y/n towards the entrance while keiko let out soft breaths onto his shoulder. with only a couple more steps of, they reached their room and suna carefully laid keiko on one of the beds before pulling the cover's over her figure.

"wanna share a bed with me?" suna asked y/n to which she replied with a nod. "okay, I'll be back" suna left the room and y/n took a seat on the bed before fully stretching out her frame, head resting on the pillow as she stared up at the ceiling, waiting for suna to return. she blinked away her fatigued feeling the were heavying her eyes but she soong heard the click of the door again.

"why aren't you asleep?" suna asked, walking in with their bags. "I was waiting for you to get back" she mumbled, scooting her body over more so she could make space for suna. "aw you care about me" he teased with a smirk. "i do, so shut it"

suna then changed into some sweat shorts before getting into bed next to y/n, facing her while she still stared up at the ceiling. "It's fucking cold" y/n said as she pulled the covers over herself some more. "shut up you're so loud" suna groaned.

"but I'm cold-"

suna gave y/n a peck on the forehead and pulled her closer to himself. "better?"

".....much" y/n replied

"good...now go to sleep"

quick thing to clear up; if u hate kids, i understand. but please dont feel the need to fucking comment it every five seconds like its a gawd damn personality trait.

BUT UHHH...were making progresssss and i hope yall enjoyed ilysm :)

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

126K 4.5K 22
"๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ" "๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" not the fanfic going around on tikt...
370K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
439K 14.2K 44
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ. ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’: chatfic...
63.8K 1K 45
"๐๐ซ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ?" "๐ˆ- ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค." "๐ˆ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐...