Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Talk
Family
Fireworks
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
Results
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Will He Be Happy?
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Become a Memory
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Mr. Nakano
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Do my best

5.8K 183 25
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Day
Sunset
Nakano Residence
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Yotsuba: I'm married! Please congratulate me!

Me: Umm...

Ichika: Congratulation~~

Miku: So, my turn.

I look on the table in front of me and realize they are talking about board game.

I look at my money.

Me: I'm still poor even in a game.

I sigh.

Me: This is not the right time to play.

Ichika: But you have learnt a lot today, let's have some rest.

Yotsuba: My head is about to explode.

Me: Even so...

Me*thought*: This job is not just for me... It's for these five too. Can we all reach the goal?

Miku: (Y/N)-kun?

I look at her.

Miku:*worry face* You look more insecure than usual... Are our grades are at such dangerous state?

I just look at her and the other two.

Me*thought*: I don't think I need to tell them about it. It will put more pressure on them.

Ichika: I have an idea!

???: Ah!

We look at the voice direction only to see Nino is walking at us.

Me: Ni-

Nino:*look at me* I want to play too. Can you go out and let me play?

She then look at my in-game-money.

Nino:*shocked* Woah, you have so little money left!

She turn around.

Nino: Are you also playing?

I look behind and see Itsuki. She glare at me before start to walk upstair.

Itsuki: I have to study, keep playing without me.

Me*thought*: Did she study for me or herself? I can't tell.

Nino suddenly start to push me from behind to the exit door.

Nino: You too, your tutoring job is done, right? Just go home already.

Me: Who said I'm done?

Nino: Huh?

She stop pushing me. I turn around to look at Ichika. I smile and wink at her. She smile in understanding.

Me: I promise with Ichika to stay over and teach her.

Nino: What!?

She look at Ichika only to see Ichika is holding english texbook while smiling.

Ichika: You should go take a shower. Then we can learn after that.

Little Timeskip
Bathroom
(Y/N) POV

Me*thought*: It's not like I want to stay over here. But it's my job as a tutor to make sure they pass the exam.

I'm in a bathtub in the bathroom in Nakano's house.

Me*thought*: Maybe I need to tell them. It's not fair for just Itsuki to know about it. At least another quintuplet should know about this.

Suddenly...

???: (Y/N)-baka.

The voice coming from outside.

???: I'm Itsuki. Ichika said that you have something to talk to me. What-

Me: Stop lying.

"Itsuki": Eh?

I stand up and take a towel. I wrap the towel around my waist. And walk out from the bathtub and make my way to the bathroom door.

Me: The real Itsuki will be very busy with her study right now. She won't waste her prescious time just to talk to a jerk like me.

I open the door revealing Nino who have shocked face.

Me: I'm sure you'll be very happy after hearing this.

Nino: W-What are you talking about?

Me: If any of you have bad grades, I'll be fired. Now, can you go? I want to wear some clothes.

I close the door back.

Nino POV

I stood there in shock.

Me: Why you give away this information to me just like that? You know I'll try my best to make sure you will be fired, right?

(Y/N): Well, if that make you happy, I'll accept it.

I was taken back by his answer.

(Y/N): During my last date with Akane, she told me about you guys. She described you guys one by one to me. She said, "Although I'm smarter than any of them, I'm not good enough to teach them." Before she died in hospital, she asked me to fulfill her last wish. "Make them happy." And that is the last sentence she said before she exhale her last breath.

I look down to the ground while trying to hold back my tears. The door in front of me opened again. I look in front only to see (Y/N) who is smiling while crying. He's wearing black hoodie.

(Y/N): I thought with teaching you guys will make you guys happy... But looks like it's wrong. If making me lost my job make you guys happy, then I don't have any problem with that.

I rush out from the room while holding back my tears.

Ichika: Hey, Nin-

I ignore her and rush upstair. I then enter my room.

(Y/N) POV

I walk out from the bathroom and enter the living room.

Ichika: What's with her?

Me: Who?

Ichika look at me and have confuse face.

Ichika: Are you crying?

Me:*smile* No, I'm not. Dust enter my eyes.

I said while wiping the tears away.

Nino POV

I heard what (Y/N) said... I lean against the door and slowly fall.

Me:*cries* Why he told me but keep it as secret from the  others...? What I've been this whole this time is just making his work harder... Why he need to be so kind to me...?

As I'm crying, suddenly I remember one of my conversation with Akane.

Flashback
Shopping Mall
Nino POV

Me: Hey, why you buy that black hoodie? That is for men, isn't it?

Akane:*smile* It's for my boyfriend.

Me: Ehh?! You never told me that you have boyfriend!

Akane: I didn't?

I just shake my head. I then give her naughty smile.

Me: So... Who is that lucky guy? Is he from rich family?

Akane: What's with your sudden change of mood, Nino?

Me: Come on, answer me.

Akane: Well, he's not from rich family. He doesn't have family members to begin with.

Me: Huh? So he's just an average person?

Akane: He's not average. He's very special to me.

Me: And why's that?

Akane: He's kind. Very kind. Caring... He always prioritizes someone's else needs before his needs.

Me: It's very hard to find a man like that.

Akane: There is another thing that make him special.

Me:*excited face* What's that?

Akane: He always make me smile although he's sad and cover his sadness with a smile to make sure I'm not worry about him. He always want to make someone happy although he's sad. That's why I really appreciate him to be my boyfriend.

End of Flashback
My room
Nino POV

I continue to cry like a little baby.

Me: That's why... You always smile... That's why... You always not try to stop me... From studying... You want to make sure that I'm happy...

I punch the floor.

Me: But... the way I return the favor... You don't deserve that kind of treatment...

My mind start to flashback to each time (Y/N) smile.

Itsuki POV

Me: Although I don't like you... But you always try your best to... Make all five of us study...

I said while crying. My tears fall on my exercise book.

Me: I don't want to become the reason you lose your job... (Y/N)-baka... I'll try my best to make sure that doesn't happen.

I continue to answer the question in my exercise book.

Me: This is the least I can do for you.

I then remember what (Y/N) said to me yesterday.

"Do your best on your study, Itsuki. Don't do that for me, but for your future."

I start to cry even more.

Me: I'll do my best... For my future... And yours.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.1K 69
Ichika Nakano's life changed when she met that boy As you can see in the title its a Ichika Nakano x Male Reader story. I pick Ichika because of some...
5.1K 425 45
(y/n) (l/n) was a simple high school girl who had listless days her whole life . Until she met a cocky blonde . She used to hate him at the beginning...
178K 4K 39
One day you are asked by Fuutaro to help on a new job he just got to tutor, 5 girls? Damn that's a lot.. This is the story of love between you and t...
30.7K 1K 23
[F/N] [L/N] is a model and a part-time actor. Being successful he already has what most wish for; money, fame, looks. He also thought he had it all...