The Rebellious One (Reboot)

By Dmcsage

"Someone like you who let his soul rot can't measure up just by gaining power, compared to someone with a R... More

Bio
Starter harem (Updated)
prologue: It began with a legend
Mission 1: The Legendary Slayer Redgrave!
Mission 2: Nippon's protector vs the Red Dragon
Mission 3: Requiem for the Gunsmith
Harem Update
Mission 5: The Chronicles of Sparda
Mission 6: Reunion of the Brothers
(Teaser) mission 7: The World crisis
Mission 7: The World Crisis part 1: Warning of chaos
A/n note: Series and info for the big event and vote results
Mission 8:The world crisis part 2: The call of heroes
Mission Extra: the Stylish Beach episode
Mission 9: The world Crisis part 3: Atlas's True Colors Shinra's assault
Secret mission 1: Devil May Cry Year 1
Mission 10: The world crisis part 4: Our Legacy
Next mission (sneak peak)
Mission 11: The world crisis part 5: Family ties: Sparda
Mission 12: The World Crisis part 6:Family ties:Umbra
Mission 13: The World crisis part 7: The Hunter ascends!
Secret mission 2: Hell of a Holiday(Short)

Mission 4: Demons of the Mountain

3.7K 68 153
By Dmcsage

3rd person pov

Y/n wondered through the forest as he grabbed Coyote-A and observed it.

Y/n: Nell  sure knows how to sell a guy on a weapon. Now then who to test this baby on?

Y/n smirked before jumping at out the way as something crashed to the ground.  As the hunter watched a man with a spider head  roar at him he chuckled.

Y/n: Nice costume pal but  I don't remember Goldblum looking like that in the Fly.

When the Demon charged at Y/n the boy spun out of the way  before noticed some liquid flying. Y/n laughed as he jumped over the liquid  then fired into the  trees. As a demon spider stared in disbelief he was blown to chunks by the bullet.

Y/n: Damn this baby sure packs a kick.

???: We knew you would come eventually Son Of Sparda.

Yahaba: My name is Yahaba and my partner  here is Susamaru.  Our master Muzan has-

Y/n: Listen up I don't give a damn about your Micheal  Jackson cosplayer of a boss's plans.  I'm here because your causing business trouble for a friend. Now  unless ya want me to start the bullying with dirt the eyes; I suggest you leave now.

Susamaru: You've got a smart mouth I like that. How  about we play for a bit!

Susamaru smirked as  threw a ball at Y/n with great speed. Y/n remained disinterested before he caught it with a smirk. 

Y/n: Alright then I guess I can play a round or two. Catch!

Y/n threw it back  causing it to smash into her stomach and sending her flying. Yahaba cursed to himself before he tried to attack Y/n. Y/n  aimed Coyote-A  at the demon then fired blowing off his legs leaving him screaming.

Y/n: Sorry there buddy but I already deal with that  arrow  trick before.  I'll tell ya she turned into the worst  to the deadest mother of the year. Safe to say she wasn't causing her kid trouble ever again.

 Y/n noticed the hulking demon running at him. Without a once of care Y/n flung one of his gun behind him then shot him in the head surprising  the demons.

Demons:(mind) HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? JUST HOW STRONG IS HE?!

Y/n: Your all beginning to bore me you know?

As Yahaba tried to kill Y/n he was suddenly blown to chunks in an explosion.

???: I should've known I'd find you up here Y/n.

Y/n: Well if it isn't my favorite walking armory. What are you here for Lady a little hunting trip? 

Lady: More like to give you a helping hand. From what I've heard these aren't the only demons here.

Y/n:*Sighs* Good Grief should've known as much. Welp guess I'll leave those bunch to you for now.

Lady:*smirks* You sure you wanna miss out on the fun Y/n?

Y/n: I'll join ya once I finish up having my fun.

Lady: Your loss.

Lady cocked two of her hand guns before she ran off ahead. When she did  one of the spider demons shot strands towards her.

Rui: Don't think I'll let you go so easily.

Y/n threw Rebellion cutting the strands before it came back to him.

Y/n: You know I kinda feel hurt being ignored like that. 

Rui glared back at Y/n before he went to sick his remaining family on Y/n. Y/n stared with a smug grin as he slashed his sister upwards. As his mother went to attack him Y/n merely smacked her aside before he ran towards the demon boy. 

Rui: D-Damn you just die already!

Y/n: Your little sideshow family is done and now so are you.

As Rui unleashed a barrage on attacks at Y/n the hunter cut them to bits before cutting off his head. Rui's eyes filled  tears as he stared down at his dead family before his vision faded. Y/n turned back to see the mother cowering in a corner. Placing Rebellion on his back Y/n walked over to her then she begged out to him.

Spider mother: P-PLEASE H-HAVE MERCY ON ME I...I NEVER WANTED TO KILL ANYONE! I-I JUST WANTED TO LIVE BUT RUI-

Y/n: Enough just hit the road alright? And take that girl with the balls with ya.

Y/n picked up Susamaru before throwing her into the Mother's arms. As Y/n turned the mother spoke out to Y/n.

Spider mother: Y-Your really  sparing us even after we attacked you?

Y/n: Yep...Even someone like me knows not all Demons are heartless. Those with a heart to love another..deserve the right to live like a human. 

Without saying another word Y/n wondered ahead leaving them alone. As he continued  he suddenly felt a familiar presence nearby. Y/n clenched his fist before staring off as rain began to pour slowly.

Y/n:So...your here too huh? This was just your way to invite me here.  Alright then Let's see what kind of fun this party has in store for me.

Y/n walked off towards the one he sensed as a chill went through his spine.

Timeskip brought to you by these

Barret began to open fire  at a group of the soldiers as Cloud  struck them down.  As Joe rushed at them he used Mach Speed to bolt at them. Dodging gunfire Joe  grinned before he kicked one in the face. When he did Deadpool  decapitated the two next the him then laughed.  As another tried to attack Deadpool Ryuko sent them flying then spoke.

Ryuko: Dammit Wade don't be distracted!

Deadpool: Hehe sorry Pog girl I'll try not to distract you from being a badass.

Ryuko: Wait? W-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME? W-WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

Deadpool: Don't worry about it the memers will understand. 

Deadpool ducked under a soldiers fist before punching him in the dick. After jumping up with a upper cut he spoke again.

Deadpool: Seriously though Matoi I like that whole Tsun Tsun Tomboy thing you have for Y/n. It's precious I mean it.

Ryuko  who was stomping on one of the Atlas soldiers turned to Deadpool then spoke with a blush.

Ryuko: W-What are you talking about?

Deadpool: Oh come on you don't gotta hide it from me. Your totally jealous of Ama baby I know it!

Ryuko: I AM NOT DAMMIT!

Deadpool; YOU TOTALLY ARE HAHA! Hey if denial makes sure you don't lose your way then so go on.

Ryuko growled then ran over and kicked Deadpool in the dick causing him to fall to his knees.

Ryuko: ENOUGH WITH ALL THE DAMN PUNS AND ALSO STAY OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE WILL YA?!

Deadpool: Look at you with those beach ball sized lady nuts...alright imma head to the ground now.

Rin noticed a ground of Robots running towards Amaterasu before he burned them.

Rin: NO WAY IN HELL I'LL LET YOU TAKE AMATERASU FROM Y/N!!!

Cloud  ran towards a group about to open fire as Amaterasu  kicked a soldier to the ground. As the robots were about to open fire the SOLDIER slashed them three of them down.Quickly turning to deal with another Cloud saw Barret blow it's head off.

Barret: Come on ya tin cans  I can do this all day!

Ironwood: WHY ARE YOU ALL SO DETERMINED TO STAND IN THE WAY?! WHAT I'M DOING IS TRYING TO KEEP LAW AROUND HERE! IF I DON'T THE CITIZEN'S WILL BEGIN TO CAUSE ANARCHY BELIEVING WE OF VERSE ARE ABUSING POWER! 

Cloud: Just like how you abuse yours over the people of Mantle? 

Barret: Your dirty asses ain't no better than Shinra is. We kicked their asses and we'll do it you do for trying to take away an innocent woman.

Ironwood: If we don't keep balance them people like Salem,All For One, Neo Umbrella,or even Ragyo will take over. We can't afford to allow that,are you trying to say you can?

Amaterasu: No we are not but even if your goal is peace; arresting me for the actions of scum will justify this. Just as I help save Nippon I'll do everything in my power to save this world. I can't do that however if you take me in. So forgive me James Ironwood but for the sake of my son and Y/n I will not come with you.

As Amaterasu and the other's stood over the broken robots Ironwood clenched his fist.

Ironwood: Your all mad..

???: The only one mad here is you James.

Ironwood turned to see the Avengers standing behind him.

Captain America: Back in my day a general fought for the people of his country, not force his power on them.

Hulk: HULK HATE SMALL MAN WHO TRY TO HURT WOLF LADY!!

Iron man: You James this would not paint a pretty picture to the public. Just  wonder if I just caught this all on footage. 

She Hulk: I agree with Tony I don't even think Phoenix Wright or I could   be able to help with that in court.

Ironwood: Even you guys are siding with them?

Thor: Lady Amaterasu and her lover Y/n have proven their bravery  and Selflessness to us all. As the prince of Asgard I shall not allow the likes of you to sully their honor.

Iron man: Cap and I even offered them a spot on the Avengers once. Still haven't got an answer from him yet but we'll help out regardless.

Deadpool stood up before he flung his arm over Ironwood. As Deadpool patted him on the head he whispered into his ear.

Deadpool: This is the part where you screw off. ok metal gear?

Ironwood stormed off leaving the others alone. Amaterasu turned to Thor before she bowed respectfully.

Amaterasu: Thank you Odinson for the help.I'm grateful for the  help you and the others gave us.

Thor:*Laughs hardily* Think nothing of it  Goddess of Fire! You've helped Asgard many years ago all I've done is return the favor! 

Deadpool: Oh man leave it to a him to be both a sexy gentleman and a total badass bro at the same time.

Iron man: Well that should've scared him off for now so you should be fine Amaterasu.

Captain America: Are the rest of you children alright?

Rin: We're all good thanks!

Captain America: Good how about you Barret....Cloud?

Cloud: Not even a scratch Captain.

Barret: Same over here my good old Red, White, and Blue friend!

Amaterasu heard Chibiterasu crying before she went inside to cheer him up. When the Avengers went inside Hulk stared at Chibiterasu staring in his wolf form.

Hulk: Hulk's heart feels warm!

Amaterasu: Do you want to touch him Hulk then go on!

Hulk crouched down before he pointed his finger at Chibiterasu who only   put his paw out.Hulk stared on as Chibiterasu soon climbed up his body before licking his face.

Hulk: HULK PROTECT ADORABLE CREATURE! SMASH ANYONE WHO TRY TO HURT SMALL WOLF!!!!!!!

Viewtiful Joe: Holy crap the little dude warmed Hulk's  heart in a second!

Deadpool: Yeah I know right makes ya wonder if it's plot armor or just pure fucking cuteness.

Amaterasu: Seeing as your all here please allow me to offer you something to eat.

Before anyone could reply the door to Devil May Cry was thrown open as a boy ran in holding a injured girl.

Tanjiro: PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP US MY SISTER NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION!

(Back with Y/n)

As Y/n wondered further up the mountain he finally saw the one who was after;Vergil. Clenching his fist Y/n took a deep breath before walking over to  his brother. Vergil turned back to Y/n then spoke.

Vergil: You showed up.

Y/n: You sure know how to throw a party. No food, No drinks,and the only babes just left.

Vergil: My sincerest apologizes brother, I was so excited to see I forgot all about the preparations for the bash.

Y/n: In anycase it's been a whole year since we last met. How about a kiss from your little brother; or better yet how about a kiss from this.

Y/n wiped out ebony  and aimed it at Vergil as lighting struck before he  smirked.

Y/n: So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion eh?

Vergil's face filled with a slight smirk as he reached to unsheathe Yamato.

Vergil: You got that right.

Y/n: BRING IT ON VERGIL!!!!!!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 2.3K 35
(Male Bullied, Betrayed, Cheated, Neglected Red Hood Reader x Crossover Harem)
565K 16.8K 37
⚠️ Cussing ⚠️blood/gore ⚠️lemon you're put in the story , you're not a murderer but a sacrifice with rachel . Will you keep your sanity through it al...
6.4K 103 10
Jaune Arc was neglected and belittled by his whole family except his beloved sister Saphron all because he wanted to be a hero like she was but he di...
136K 9.3K 192
The Venerable One, Reincarnator Extraordinaire, has lived through all. Nine lives showed him many shades of life; he was a Hero once and Demon Lord i...