𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑨|| π‰π€πŒπ„π’...

By -emmalupin-

"π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘  π‘ π‘’π‘β„Ž π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Ž. 𝐼'π‘š π‘‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ π‘“π‘’π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘." Ophelia Thompson always had misfortu... More

β˜•οΈŽοΈŽπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘ β˜•οΈŽοΈŽ
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
" 'cause now im even more lost,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think you were the one,"
"was such a bad idea,"
" 'cause now everything's wrong,"
"you put your hands under my shirt,"
"undid my bra and said these words,"
"darling you're so pretty, it hurts,"
"you pushed me up against my wall,"
"threw my clothes down on the floor,"
"darling, are you ready for more?"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think i could stop,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"I can't get enough,"
"It was a bad idea,"
"needing you so late,"
"was such a bad idea,"
" 'cause now i cant think straight,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to bring you back home,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"i need to be alone,"
"you put your hands under my shirt,"
"darling you're so pretty, it hurts,"
"you pushed me up against my wall,"
"threw my clothes down on the floor,"
"darling, are you ready for more?"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think i could stop,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"i cant get enough,"
"bad idea,"
"bad idea,"
"bad idea,"
"bad idea,"
"you put your hands under my shirt,"
"undid my bra and said these words,"
"darling you're so pretty it hurts,"
"you pushed me up against my wall,"
"darling are you ready for more?"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"calling you up,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"im totally fucked,"
"it was a bad idea,"
"to think i should stop,"
"was such a bad idea,"
"i cant get enough,"
"it was a bad idea,"
𝐹 𝐼 𝑁 𝐴 𝐿
N E W B O O K
NEW BOOK

"undid my bra and said these words,"

9.1K 346 238
By -emmalupin-

The next day, Ophelia headed to Charms which was her first lesson. As per usual, she was slightly early so the hallways were empty and quiet and you could hear the taps of her boots on the stone floor. That was then when she noticed a smirking James and Sirius stood in the hallway.

"Where you going this summer Thompson?" James asked with an evil grin. "Back in Yorkshire with my mother." She lied, quickening her steps to walk past them faster. "Is that what you call the Matron now?" He asked which made the girl freeze with wide eyes.

"Imagine not being wanted by your own parents." James they laughed which made Sirius snicker beside him. Swiftly Ophelia spun around with clenched first and threw it towards the boy's face, hitting him in the nose which made his eyes water and James stumbled backwards.

She then turned to the dark haired boy beside him. "Last time I checked Black, your parents see you as a disgrace." She hissed. Just then, Mcgonagall came down the hallway and saw the boy who covered his bleeding nose with his hands.

Sirius scowled at her as the Professor noticed the clenched fist. "Miss Thompson, detention!" She exclaimed. "But they-" She tried to argue against it but she stopped herself when she realised it wouldn't help her in anyway.

"6 points from Ravenclaw." She added before she sent the three students to their next class, which luckily was not together.

~☕︎︎~

Ophelia slumped in her chair during her detention. The room was empty apart from the Ravenclaw and Mcgonagall who was sat at the desk located at the front of the room. "I don't see how this is fair!" She exclaimed which made the Professor look up. "You attacked a students Miss Thompson, you deserve punishment." She replied sternly.

"They told me I wasn't wanted because I live in a children's home!" The girl added loudly, the front of her eyebrows pointing upwards as her voice went dry and her eyes when glassy. This made Mcgonagall sigh and she pulled her glasses off her face. "People will do that Ophelia." She began as she got up out of her chair and pulled the chair beside the girl out. "But you need to ignore them because it's not true." The teacher continued as she sat down and looked over at the Ravenclaw.

"If this is true, they will get in trouble for it." The silver haired woman added before glancing up at the nearby grandfather clock. "Your detention is almost done. You may leave now if you would like." Mcgonagall said which made the girl sniff up and nod before getting up. "Thanks Minnie." The Ravenclaw thanked before she left the room for her dormitory.

~☕︎︎~

As soon as she got into her dorm, she closed the door and leaned against. Tears collected in her eyelashes as she closed her eyes and slowly slid down the door until she was sat on the floor, her knees pulled up to her chest.

She then buried her face into her knees and began to sob, her legs drowning out her cry's so no one else would hear her. As she gasped for air loudly, her lifted up her face and pushed her hands through her hair, gripping onto it tighter as tears flooded from her chocolate brown eyes.

Afterwards, when the tears slowed down, she glanced up to see the photo of the two sleeping on his bed and the sketch she did of him sleeping and jumped up. Strands of her messy hair stuck to her wet cheeks as she headed to the two photos of ripped them off the wall before throwing them out of the open window.

She did not watch them fall and hit the floor and instead she covered her eyes with his hands and put her head down on the windowsill. But if she did, she would of see Mcgonagall who was doing her nightly rounds and how the photos fell in front of her, making her look up at the open window above and pick them up.

~☕︎︎~

It was the final day of Ophelia's 5th year so everyone was packing their bags to leave and head back home. However, Ophelia wasn't. Although it was not usual, Dumbledore made an exception and allowed her to stay at Hogwarts for summer.

And even though she was the only student, she didn't mind it. The only Professors were Flitwick, Mcgonagall and Dumbledore so all in all there were only 4 people in the historical castle.

But Ophelia still got out and about with the floo network. One summer night, she had planned to meet Marlene so she headed to the fireplace in the Ravenclaw common room. Floo powder was never supplied to students however Mcgonagall gave her some during the summer so she could meet her mates.

As it was extremely hot, the fireplace was not lit so Ophelia was able to stand in it. With a handful of floo powder, she loudly announced her destination. "The McKinnon residents." And with a sudden green flame, the girl disappeared and arrived in the living room where the blonde girl sat.

As Marlene's mother was a pure-blood, they inherited a large manor in Edinburgh however in the summer they stayed in a small cottage on the east coast of England which wasn't too far from St Joesph's.

"So, what's the plan?" Marlene asked the brown haired girl. "I say we mess with the Matron." Ophelia said with a mischievous smirk.

~☕︎︎~

Later on, the two girls were stood outside the iron gate which was the entrance to the Victorian manor. Ophelia bit her bottom lip and she pulled the gate open which shrieked loudly but it didn't alert anyone.

The two girls the snuck up the pebbles path which is when they spotted the Matron's vintage blue chair which looked like it fit in with the Victorian building beside it. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Marlene asked with a smirk. "I think I am." Ophelia replied before the two hurried over and forced the doors open. As it was so old, little force was needed but once they got in they realised they needed a key.

But then Marlene pulled out her wand and decided they could try it so she handed it to Ophelia who jammed it into the keyhole and surprising, it worked which confused the girl and made her look over at her with surprise.

"Don't talk about it or the Ministry will get me." Marlene said which made the girl snicker when she realised she had charmed her wand in some way. The engine clanked loudly as she pressed down on the pedals and they began to move.

Carefully, she steered their way out through the gates which they had left open and onto the road. At this time of night, the countryside roads were empty but also bumpy as the roads were up kept and would turn suddenly due to the many hills.

However, it was a single road so when another car went down the other way, they would of needed to mount to curb. But because she didn't have a driver's license, she suddenly turned the wheel which made them crash into a line of bushes which lined the roads.

Concerned, the other driver got out to check on the girls who were froze when it's shock. Worried, he called an ambulance even though they didn't appear seriously injured.

Sooner or later, the sirens came closer and the ambulance arrived and checked on the girls. As they were both in a state of shock and didn't have a driver's licence, they were took back to the hospital.

The extent of the injuries were only a few cuts on their arms and faces from the windshield which broke. But as they sat on a hospital bed waiting for some nurses to clean up the scrapes. An owl flew through the blue curtain, dropping a letter in Marlene's lap which confused all the surrounding muggles as it flew out.

The two shared a look when they recognised the ruby red wax seal. Marlene Gilmore as she slid her finger under the seal and pulled it up, pulling out the letter.

'What were the two of you thinking? I have heard of you extremely dangerous actions and are appalled and shocked. And using magic out of Hogwarts. The two of you will be facing extreme punishments when you get back. You are lucky you aren't being expelled.

Headmistress
Mcgonagall'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 22.1K 89
π‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘œπ‘–π‘Ž (𝑛.) π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘—π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘’π‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘›π‘’'𝑠 π‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘‘, β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓, π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 As a young child...
2.2M 71.8K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
441K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...