Smoke of Sighs

By AmiSpeare

Honours psychology student Layla Mitchell has above-average grades and a slightly-below-average sex life. Wh... More

NEW BOOK ALERT - Under Covers
Playlist
Chapter 1: Samudra et al., 2016
Chapter 2: Stein, 2014
Chapter 3: Rowland & Gutierrez, 2017
Chapter 4: Coleman et al., 2018
Chapter 5: Byrne, 1976
Chapter 6: Paltoglou et al., 2019
Chapter 7: Carstens et al., 2016
Chapter 8: Pfund et al., 2013
Chapter 9: McArthur, 2017
Chapter 10: Barmeyer et al., 2019
Want More?
Bonus Chapter - "Social Distancing"
Bonus Chapter - "Nana", Part I
Bonus Chapter - "Nana", Part II
Bonus Chapter - "Hallelujah"
Bonus Chapter - "Erotica"
Bonus Chapter - "Jack"
🖤⛓🔥

Welcome!

102K 550 247
By AmiSpeare

June 2nd, 2021

Hello and welcome!

Smoke of Sighs was published and written on Wattpad between January 2020 and May 2021. I've been incredibly humbled and thrilled by the overwhelming positive response SoS has received. Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me along the way.

As a writer, I am always looking forward to whatever new opportunities become available to take my work to the next stage in my writing journey. Recently, this has meant finding avenues towards receiving financial compensation so that I can continue to find the time to do what I love — writing and sharing my work with my fans!

I'm excited to announce that Smoke of Sighs will be moving onto a new and exciting chapter (pun intended). Radish fiction will be publishing SoS on their platform. It's the same story you all know and love! You can search it up on the app or find the link at the bottom of my Wattpad profile bio.

Publishing my work on Radish allows me to actually make money off my writing, which is every writer's dream. It also gives me the time and freedom to continue polishing up SoS for self-publication, which is the next destination I'm working towards! If you want to own a shiny new hard-copy of SoS for your bookshelf some day, stay tuned!

You can head over to Radish right now to read Smoke of Sighs. Download the app on your mobile device. You can wait for new chapters to unlock and read for free, or purchase coins to read immediately.

The first 10 chapters of SoS will continue to be available on Wattpad for free.

Additionally, all my bonus chapters will be available on Wattpad.

And of course, check out AmisArousedArmy for SoS fanfiction!

Thank you all so much for your love and support. More news and adventures to come.

xoxo Ami

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 7.4K 42
Elsie has been tricked. As a result, everyone think she's an awful person and she is forced to attend Black Elm College, a disciplinary school. But...
1.5M 69.1K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
253K 5.5K 20
•••••BOOK TWO••••• Follow along as Damien and Anna navigate their relationship after the accident that left Anna in the ICU. Shocking twists and new...
4.2M 76K 78
"You broke my first rule," I whispered in her left ear as I pulled down her underwear under the table slowly with my hungry fingers. "Why are you wea...