Scarlett Johansson - Natasha...

By Nat_simp_

Just some stories about Scarlett and Natasha. Girl reader I will be taking requests if you have any If you... More

First date? •Scarlett Johansson•
Nap time < Natasha Romanoff >
Long lost wife < Natasha Romanoff >
Happy mothers day • Scarlett •
Secret is out < Natasha Romanoff >
Spoiler dont read this if you havnt seen black widow. < Natasha Romanoff >
Mom? •Scarlett Johansson•
Mommy?! < Natasha Romanoff >
Ex finace • Scarlett Johansson • part 1
Happy B-day Mackie
Why is Mama here? • Scalett Johnasson •
Happy Birthday • Scarlett Johansson •
Jealous < Natasha Romanoff >

Happy pride • Scarlett Johansson •

1.7K 40 8
By Nat_simp_

Happy pride to all out there coming from the b. This is my first pride so can't wait to come out to some people. But thought that your guys deserved a pride story.

My girlfriend Mila y/l/n/ is one of the biggest speakers in the lgbtq+ community. She is bi and the world knows it. I haven't come out yet to the public but we where gonna go to pride this year for her to hold her big speach of the night. I can't wait because it means that I will come out to. I have my lesbian flag and she has her bi flag. We where almost out of the door when she ask me. Are you ready for this Scarlett? I could only say yes.

Milas POV

I was so proud of my girlfriend she was gonna come out to the public today. We arrived to the pride and got assigned to walk in the front. I could see she was nervous so I took her hand in mine and we stared walking. When people saw Scarlett they just yelled how proud they where of her. We kept walking down to the podium where I should be speaking. I kissed Scarlett before going up.

I started speaking:

People ask me why I like both genders and why I can't chose one. I have one short answer that I always say. I got the privilege not to chose. So I don't. I love who I love. And if any of you feel like people don't believe you. Then text me over insta because I always have to time help. I always say if you can't love who you love then you can't be your self. So if any of your friends or family say it's a sin. Just ask them do you want me to be who I really am? Or where in the Bible is that standing? And I would love to say too all of the lgbtq+ members who has been bullied in school, it will get better, I grew ol with people not believing me. But look at me know. I'm standing tall and have the most beautiful girlfriend I could have imagined. So your life is valid.

Then I walked down to Scarlett and she just kissed me and looked happy.

2 weeks later because I can.

Scarletts POV

I had an interview today with Ellen.

Time skip to the interview.

So I saw you and Mila y/l/n in the pride photos. And I will just say congratulations for coming out as Lesbian.

Thank you so much I tell her. And yes me and Mila have been dating for some time know and I'm so proud of her. I could not have got a better girlfriend than her <3

Sorry for not updating haven't had any ideas.
This is so bad my apologies.

Happy pride to your all <3

Word count: 491

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...