๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ...

By TeaganMarieWeller

"๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ. ๐‡๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. ๐‡... More

Hello! (Introduction) ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 36

14.4K 315 90
By TeaganMarieWeller

⚠️Smut⚠️

I'm woken up suddenly by the door being slammed open. By the time I sit up and open my eyes, Cristiano is already at the edge of the bed, advancing towards me. He's angry, more angry than I've ever seen him before. I don't know what he's going to do. I panic, and attempt to get off of the bed before he can reach me.

But as soon as I start to move, he grabs my ankles and drags me towards him. I let out a shriek as I'm pulled off the bed, fearing I might hit the ground. Just as my back is about to slam onto the floor, Cristiano catches me by my arm and pulls me up towards him.

"So you're just going to blatantly avoid me now?! Is that it?!" He yells at me.

I was still half asleep, I could barely process what he was saying.

"Wh-what?" I ask fearfully, he was gripping my arm so tightly it felt like he might snap it in half.

"When I come into our room at night, I don't care how late it is, or where I've been, I expect you to be there." He says angrily.

"I-I'm sorry." I choke out. I wanted to cry, I could barely process what was happening. I didn't feel drunk anymore, but the affects of the alcohol were still there. He yanks me by my arm, and practically drags me back to our room.

Cristiano pushes me into the room, and slams the door shut. He turns around and looks at me. There's a pretty good distance between us, but it's not big enough. I start backing away from him. Surprisingly, he stays where he is. He looks at me strangely.

"Where did you get that dress?" He asks. I'm utterly confused, I look down at my dress, and remember I had gotten it from one of the drawers in the old bedroom.

"Why?" I ask, bewildered. He charges towards me, grabbing me by the hair on the back of my neck, and pulling my face close to his.

"Answer the fucking question, Gia." He says through his teeth. It was clear to me that he was angry about something, I just didn't know what.

"Th-the old bedroom! In a drawer!" I say, almost immediately, my voice full of fear. He lets go of my hair and pushes me away from him. He stares at me for a moment, the look on his face showed me that he was still pissed for whatever reason. I didn't understand why he was so upset with me, why was he so angry about a dress?

He sits down on the end of the bed, and rubs his eyes. It seemed like something was bothering him, something a lot more serious than a dress, which didn't surprise me.

"That dress belonged to my mother." He says, moving his hands away from his eyes, and looking up at me.

It didn't know what to say. Did he want me to take it off? Was he angry with me? I could never tell what he was thinking. I looked into his eyes, and only saw some kind of darkness that terrified me.

"I...I didn't know. I'm sorry." I say, moving in front of him. He sighs, and looks down.

"Can I be honest with you Gia?" He asks, still looking down.

"Of course." I respond immediately. I didn't know if that was the true answer to be honest. Could he really trust me, especially after what I had done earlier? He runs his hands through his hair.

"I'm stressed Gia. There is something very important currently going down, and I don't know if we're going to be able to pull it off." He says, frustratingly.

I truly felt for him. Despite all of his awful behavior, being the Don was probably one of the hardest jobs in the world. He had only been doing this for a little over 2 years, and I could tell it was already weighing on him.

"Is...is there anything I can do to help?" I ask, bringing my hands up to his face, and tilting his head up so he'd look at me. He moves his hands onto my hips, and pulls me a little closer.

"You're my wife, Gia." He says, running his hands up to my back, tracing his finger over the zipper of my dress.

I knew what those words meant. Wife could mean a lot of different things to people, but to men like Cristiano, wife meant a woman who was yours. A woman you could control. A woman who would have to stand by your side, and be there for you, no matter what. Right now, I had to be there for him.

I leaned down and pressed my lips into his. His hands stroked my back, pushing me harder into the kiss. His lips moved to my jaw, all the way up to my ear.

"On your knees." He says, softly, yet demandingly. I did as he said, looking at him nervously. I had an idea of where this was going, but my lack of experience worried me. I rested on my hands on each side of his lap, and looked up at him eagerly.

"Do you want me to teach you?" Cristiano asks. I nod curiously. He reaches down and undoes his zipper, and takes both of my hands, putting them on the hem of his pants. Instinctually, I pull them down, revealing the growing bulge inside his boxers.

He takes his boxers, and rolls them down to his thighs, revealing his member, that was practically standing up at this point.

"Take it in your hand." He says. I carefully reach up and wrap my hand around his length. He lets out a breathy sigh.

"Move your hand up and down, slowly." I do as he says, slowly moving my hand around his member. I could see the chills forming on his body as he let out a shaky moan.

"T-take the tip in your mouth." He said with a groan. I looked up at him nervously. He nodded at me reassuringly.

I was terrified. I had never done anything like this before. What if I did it wrong, or he didn't like it. Despite my fears, I quietly took a deep breath, then wrapped my mouth around his tip. He laid back, and let out desperate moan. I swirled his tip in my mouth, making him squirm a little.

"Keep going...deeper." I hear him say. I moved my hand from his base, and took as much of him in as I could. I moved my head back up, letting his member pop out of my mouth.

He let out a desperate cry, and I could tell he wanted more. I reconnected my lips with his tip, and licked up and down on his shaft. I took his length back in my mouth, taking almost all of him in. I began to bob my head even faster, and Cristiano's body started to tense up.

"Fuck." He whispers. He sits up, and cups my cheeks, moving my mouth away from his length. He grabs my arm, pulling onto his lap so I straddled him.

He reaches under my dress, and slips off my panties throwing them away. We were both panting restlessly. I wrapped my arms around him, and buried my face in the crook of his neck. Without warning he slipped his member inside of me. I yelped and bit softly into his shoulder.

One of his hands traveled to my lower back, and began undoing the zipper of my dress. I let it fall off of me, and removed the sleeves from my shoulders, revealing my breasts and stomach. Cristiano brushed his fingers over my nipples, he took one in his mouth and suckled it, making me let out a soft whimper.

His hands moved to my hips and began to guide me to ride him. I slowly began to rock my hips, I could feel him, all of him, inside of me, and it drove me crazy. I swiveled my hips with a little more speed. That beautiful sensation, that euphoric feeling, began to run through my body. I came almost instantly. My whole body went numb except for what was going on in between my legs, and the nipple that was being suckled. I cried out and whimpered loudly as his member rode me out of my climax.

Cristiano wasn't even close to being done. He laid back, and ran one of his hands up over my chest, and wrapped it around my neck. He guided my movements, and his hands encouraged me to speed up.

It was strange how even though I was on top, he was still in complete control. If I was being honest, I could have a gun to his head, and he'd still be in control.

I rotated my hips, and rode him faster. He let out a lusty groan, and gritted his teeth. His hand wrapped tighter around my throat, but not tight enough to choke me.

I rested my hands against his chest. He curved his hips, and thrusted up into me. I could feel myself getting wetter, adding the to lubrication. We moved in unison. His nails dug into my hip, and his hands moved me so I'd ride him even faster. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming. I knew I was going to have another climax.

"Just let go, Gia." He says in between one of his groans. I did what he said, I relaxed my body, and let myself go.

I came again, this time a little more quiet and smoothly. He moved his hand from my neck to my other hip, now he had full control over my movements. He started to thrust into me hard as I rode him. Expletives fell from his mouth with every thrust, and I could tell from the look on his face that he was close.

I could feel the slight bruises he'd be leaving from how tight he was gripping my hips. At this point, I didn't care. I was so focused on what was going on in between my thighs to care about a few bruises.

I could tell that he was aching for a climax. I could feel the throbbing of his member moving inside of me, I bit my lip as it continued to hit even deeper inside of me.

"F-fuck." He let out, with a desperate moan. I could feel another climax about to hit me. His hands snaked up from my hips to my waist. The feeling of his rough fingertips against my skin was enough to bring me close to the edge. He gripped my waist hard, I was unable to move.

He thrusted into me hard. I whined and whimpered as my climax escaped me. I was a shaking moaning mess. Cristiano finally released, letting out a series of groans and curse words.

He pulled out of me, and I rolled over onto the other side of the bed. I was still tingling, I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.

Cristiano wrapped his arms around my waist, and brought me closer to him. My back was pressed against his chest, and he rested his chin on my shoulder. Exhaustion soon took over my body, and I fell asleep.

hey!! sorry i didn't update last week! my mom took me to vermont cause she had a business trip, it was fun, but i knew she'd be pissed if i was on my phone the whole trip. love y'all!! hope you enjoyed the chapter 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.5K 62
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” #๐Ÿท ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
41.5K 743 25
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค...
248K 6.2K 52
Complete storyโœ”๏ธ Soraya On my 25th birthday I'm going to take over my father's throne. I know that in order to keep my seat as the Donna of the Easte...