๐™€๐˜พ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™” ~ ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ฑ...

By spyralzone_

๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Y/n decides to go out one night with her friends but ins... More

๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฏ
1.
3.
4.
5.

2.

78 5 0
By spyralzone_

12:13 PM.

❃ "Miss." "Miss." "Are you awake?" "Hello?" Your eyebrows quirked at the different voice while your head was aching from all the alcohol you drank last night. She said in a whisper waiting for you to wake up.

You roused at the difference in the voice and wanting to see who was talking.

You batted your eyes at the person sitting on the bed waving at you. Someone you have never met before as you tried your hardest to remember what really happened last night.

"Uhh strip pole, torn outfit, handsome guy, and uhh here? fuck." You thought to yourself rubbing your hand on your temple. The girl kept staring at you till you made eye contact with her and she averted her eyes towards somewhere else.

"I was asking if you're gonna eat that?" She pointed at the pancakes, scrambled eggs and fruits on your plate as you stared down at her. She felt your eyes on her as she blew air out of her mouth.

She quickly turned around making your food almost fall on you, "My name is Sasha and I looked after you when he left I promise I didn't hurt you and never will and I slept on the floor also I got you this food and I- I already ate my plate but we could be even closer if you give me yours you know?"

You looked at her with an annoyed face while she looked at you with a pout. "How do I not know you're lying? If your name is actually Sasha? Could be a made up one; fake." you said with a jaded expression.

"I promise, I promise look" She pulled out her id placing it in your hands as you stared at it and shrugged, "Could be one of these fake ones to be honest"

"Awe please" she said pushing out her bottom lip as you sighed, "No." you replied back as Sasha looked around the room.

"Wait. Do you mean no to the food or?" You nodded grabbing the fork as she stuttered trying to come up with something else.

"I'm not giving you all of it but we can share, even though I don't know who you are but you do seem desperate. So why not" you shrugged your shoulders as she squealed grabbing her fork.

She didn't even wait for you to at least swallow your food and was still going in. She let out a burp as you stared at her smiling.

"Thank you" she dragged out the word. You only nodded not wanting to say anything else. She was about to stand up till you grabbed her hand.

"Oh and when you're ready to leave tell me so I can drop you off" Sasha said. You stared at her with a confused face telling her to sit down again.

"Can you please tell me what happened? Honestly don't know how I got here." you mentioned as she nodded.
"But do you remember some stuff?" She asked you as you nodded.

"Okay so you got drunk, threw up a lot and my friend was nice enough to bring you here. He tried to ask you for your address but you were slurring on your words so he just decided to bring you here" Sasha explained as you nodded, having a clue of who they were.

"So you really showed me your id because of food?" Sasha nodded at what you said standing up again. You went over to the bathroom brushing your teeth and deciding to take a shower when you get home instead and then realized you haven't peeped your phone since you woke up.

You went outside with your toothbrush still in your mouth looking under the pillows and your phone was no where to be found. You asked Sasha if she found your phone anywhere and described your phone case for her.

"Ohh do you mean the one over there?" She said pointing towards the bed as you turned around still not seeing it, "I mean under"

You squatted down and found your phone there and thanked her walking to the bathroom again. You tried to turn on your phone and was only met by a black screen. You groaned putting you phone down on the sink hurrying up.

You walked out again as Sasha stood up, "You ready to go?" she asked.

You nodded grabbing your heels, yawning. "Are you gonna walk in heels like that?" You nodded wanting to know what's the problem with that.

"Is the car far away?" You asked Sasha as she shook her head, "I mean if you're comfortable then yeah let's go."

Sasha opened the door for you as you got out to be met by 2 men wearing black suits and quickly got back in pushing her with your butt.

"And who are they?" You asked worriedly. "They're just security." You raised an eyebrow at what she said, being bewildered.

"Security for who!?" You shouted at how perplexed you were at the moment.

"You pretty, now let's go" You pointed at yourself while Sasha dragged you out the door patting both of the men's shoulder signaling them that their time is done.

They followed behind you guys as you kept looking back and forth.

"Security for me?? What the fuck is going on? This not a dream right?" you thought to yourself as Sasha kept dragging you.

"Let me pick you up. I know you're tired" Sasha said as you shook your head as a no. "Why you think I'm weak and I can't pick you up? Ouch" She exaggeratedly put her hand on her chest acting hurt.

"No it's fine. I can still walk but thanks" she pouted at what you said as you looked at her weirdly. "You can walk by yourself when I drop you at your house but let me just be nice okay?" she said stopping in her tracks as she still held your hand.

"But you already are being nice by driving me home" you said softly but she still shook her head and you just gave in while sighing. She squatted down as you threw both of your legs around her back and she stood back up.

"When you get tired tell me so I can get off" Sasha only shook her head walking over to the elevator. You thought maybe since we're in an elevator she'll let me get off but nope, she didn't let go.

"So your friend brought me here and told you to look after me? That's nice of him" you said peeking over her shoulder to look at her.

"Yup" Sasha said while pressing the lobby button. You never really noticed how pretty the hotel was till you got to the lobby. Looked very expensive and decided to ask Sasha how much your stay was.

"Four hundred and fifty" You kept tapping her shoulder signaling for her to stop moving and halted. "Your friend is evil for that you know? Making me pay for a four hundred and fifty dollar stay at a hotel, for one night, I had no clue about and didn't even choose" you complained as she only chuckled.

"Well my friend has a name-"

"Orders" One of the guys said behind her as she sighed. You turned over to them then back to Sasha, "It's fine I already got his name" you snickered.

You looked back at the guys behind y'all, "Soo, you guys are his security?"

"Part time." They both corrected you as you nodded. "Then this man is really rich huh?" you mumbled to yourself.

"But thank y'all for also looking after me" They only nodded at what you said and finally got outside. You got off of Sasha's back and into a black car about to close it but one of the bodyguards did it for you.

Sasha got in sitting next to you asking you for your address and gave it to them. "So how did you end up here?"

"Oh well long story short, me and my friends went out last night, got too drunk, fits malfunctioned, a creep gripping my wrist, another fine tall man asking me if i was okay then the rest was a blur and i woke up to some girl waving at me asking for my food that I only took 4 bites of it"

"Ohhh that's when I come in" she giggled as you nodded.

"But you said that you knew his name right?" She asked.
"Yeah don't his name start with a J?" You asked Sasha as she let out an 'ohh'

"Oh and thanks for also looking after me Sasha" Sasha smiled at what you said, "He said he was gonna pay me more so why not?"

"Wow so you only did that because he mentioned money?" you were now the one placing your hand on your chest acting hurt.

"Well." She sent you a cheeky grin as you rolled your eyes leaning against the window. "I'm playing but even if he didn't say anything about money I still would. Just wanted to see how far he would go and who am I to deny money" she said nudging your shoulders as you chuckled.

You didn't say anything else for the rest of the car ride wondering as to why and how you got here. I mean you did know what happened but who exactly was he? and how did you just miraculously get helped by him?

"We're here" Sasha said, interrupting your thoughts. You got out the car thanking all of them, "Oh and Sasha tell your friend that I said thank you like lots" you said waving at her and she nodded waving back at you. You quickly walked back into your house and they drove off.

You walked inside and was already tackled on the floor by your two best friends. One of them was crying as you tried to get up and get a better look at their face. Olga who had snot running down her nose and Imani kissing all over your face.

"Can y'all let me breathe first?" you exclaimed as they both pulled back slowly. You really ain't even get to close the door.

"So what's up with y'all?" You asked standing up again but Olga jumped on you again making your ass hit directly on the floor. Has so much energy even while you were hungover.

"Olga what's the matter?!" you asked in a confused, worriedly tone.

"Y/n! We thought someone kidnapped you or even worse! You also weren't replying to your messages and we all got scared cause we just woke up and ended up inside your house and you were the only person missing and last night we didn't see where you went. Y/n!" Olga explained in between breaths and dragged out your name hugging you.

You giggled, "Olga just get up so I can explain" you said and felt her nod her head on your shoulder. Olga wiped her tears while laughing. "And the fact that we were boutta put up missing posters everywhere"

"Olga!" you exclaimed while laughing and Imani joined along with you.

"Nah but for real, we were y/n" Imani added along as you got up moving towards the couch plopping in it and sighing. "Boy do I got some new for y'all"

"Hurry up and say it before this girl cries again" Imani said.

"You're acting like you weren't crying before she walked in. As soon as I said something about missing posters you literally broke down"

"Can y'all please stop about the missing posters?" you said laughing at Olga still wiping her tears with the back of her hand. You reached over grabbing a tissue from the box and handing it to her.

"Matter of fact," you handed her the whole box instead as she chuckled.

"Okay so remember when Olga said she wanted one more drink before we came home?" you asked as they both nodded.

"So I went to get three martinis for us and met this handsome man wearing a suit. We talked for a bit and he did say he liked my dancing up there" you didn't even get to finish your sentence and they excitedly started hitting you.

"Lemme finish" They both nodded.

"Okay and then I walked back to see your asses sleeping on top of each other with your missing purse in your hand" you continued to explain to them as they let out giggles.

"So that's why we woke up staring at each other and some bald guy coming up to us" your eyebrows quirked at what they said.

"Olga I keep telling you he wasn't bald! He was fine as fuck with a buzz cut!" Imani clarified.

"What bald guy?!" you asked, wanting to know what they were talking about. "We'll tell you after you finish yours. Now continue" Olga said.

"Anyways I drank the two drinks I had in my hand, which was a bad idea and needed to piss too. So I went to the bathroom and got out and was boutta wake y'all up to ask if y'all wanted to go to the bathroom before we left but some dickhead had a grip on me. Saying that I was dressed like a slut blah blah like I could give a fuck." you explained to them as you rolled your eyes.

"And he also said sum other shit like he would pay me for the night like a hefty amount. Like first off he was just turible. Your honor this man is very turible" you heard both of their giggles as you went back to finishing your explanation.

"And he just kept going and going and I wasn't feeling it no more. I ain't wanna talk no more so I just did a lil khwa ptoo" you said mimicking the action as they cackled.

"Where'd it land?" Olga asked still laughing. You finally un clipped your bra as you sighed and replied back to her, "In the corner of his eye."

"Deserved!" Imani exclaimed, "Good!" Olga uttered out while hitting you.

"So this guys was about to slap me and remember the fine man I mentioned? Yeah he literally came up behind me and had a grip on that guys hand like i'm talking there was a bruise when he let go and the rest was kind of a blur"

"Okay then tell us what happened when you woke up today?" Olga said moving closer to you, being more invested in it.

"Ion know but I woke up to some girl waving at me asking to eat my breakfast as I was like fuck it, keep in mind I was very confused. Lowkey had me thinking I was in a different state or country but I kept my cool"

"But this when stuff gets weird. I woke up in a hotel and the girl said it was security wait nah, part time security. So I'm sitting here like, is this some rich guy i miraculously met one night? Oh and the hotel for one night was literally four hundred and fifty" They both let out gasp at what you said while squealing.

"Okay okay so to make this short. You met a rich fine guy that payed for your hotel stay and made you safe to the point of bringing someone in to look after you throughout the night and even made sure the same people drove you home? Sounds like a love story to me!" Imani exclaimed as Olga eagerly nodded.

"Did you even get his name?!" Olga said as you kept blinking at her already giving her a hint that you forgot.

"Y/n!" they cried out your name as you chuckled, "But do you even remember his face?"

"I haven't a clue!" you said sarcastically while laughing as they groaned at you while getting up, "Aight now tell me who this bald man is" you said getting up going to grab a water bottle and heard them snicker.

"So this man was fine as fuck y/n, only if you saw him!" Imani then felt a slap to her head and turned around to see Olga making a disgusted face,

"Just tell us the story and stop thirsting over some bald guy puh lease" Olga said in an annoyed tone while you giggled.

Imani sighed, "As I was saying, so me and Olga woke up and stared at each other. We were lost then that's when i guess 'bald guy' and he's like 'Uhh miss do you have your keys or do you have a car? Please tell me you do because I don't want y'all to take an uber like this'

"And Olga was like 'Like what? And who are you wanting my car keys' her ass literally snatched it out my hands as it feel on the floor and we was deadass laughing for some reason" Imani explained as she patted Imani telling her that it was her turn to say the story.

"And so he literally drove us here instead since I think Imanis last place on her gps was your house so that's why we're here" you placed your water bottle back down as you quirked you're eyebrows.

"But how did y'all get in?" you asked, "Did you forget she has a spare key?" Olga mentioned as you nodded.

"Then that's when we woke up and realized that we're in your house but you weren't here and kept texting you and you weren't picking up and last night we did get to see you. Y/n we were worried sick" Olga said as she pouted and you made your way towards the couch.

"Well I'm just glad we made it home safe and sound" you said as they both nodded and grabbed your charger going to the nearest outlet. You took off your wig and lashes walking over to your bathroom.

"I'm gonna go take a shower now" you said as they both nodded, "Y/n when you're done tell me cause I wanna take a shower too" Olga brought up as you nodded and Imani joined along.

You got in the shower turning the water at a different level of hot, was different from the one you always used but good at the same time.

At some point you had to turn it down cause it felt like you were gonna pass out but then switched it back when you missed the hot feeling.

You got out to see the mirrors fogged up as you felt light headed from the heat wanting to just get out of the heat.

"Dumbass didn't I tell you not to not to turn the water that high?" Imani asked concerned seeing you doze off to sit on your bed with your towel still wrapped around you. You heard the alarm going off as you giggled.

"Yes girl. You did that. The damn fire alarm went off" she said as you sighed and fell back on the bed. "Mani it's hot"

She sucked in her teeth at you, "Well no shit." She went over to your fan turning it on for you as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Mani turn on the ac too" Imani shook her head at you, "You're gonna catch a cold and plus I'll turn the fan off in a bit" you only nodded at what she said. You asked her to bring you your phone so you can get 2 days off of work.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                        mikasa :)

                                                                            you
                                                           hi mikasa 😁

mikasa :)
y/n.

                                                                            you
                                                how are you doing?

mikasa :)
what's the favor this time...?

                                                                          you
                                                ouch mikasa!💔
                       i'm literally asking how you are
                and you're just gonna reply with that
                                                               😕💔

mikasa :)
i'm doing good y/n
how about you?

                                                                            you
                                                     not too good tbh
                                                           BUT LISTEN

mikasa :)
uh oh
here you go again
you went out last night right?

                                                                            you
                                                                            yes.
                             and some wild shit happened
                                     and i'm really hungover
                               so can I get two days off?

mikasa :)
why two days?

                                                                 you
                      because one day is for today,,,
    where i'm just mostly gonna sleep all day
                                and take some medicine
               while the second one is for me just
being home and still tryna get back on my feet
                                                    you know?

mikasa :)
fine y/n

                                                               you
                        oh and for Olga too please?

mikasa :)
she's not coming too?

                                                              you
                                                              👀

mikasa :)
y/n stop.

                                                             you
                                                 *clears throat*
                                                      what???
                                     but yes for her too.
                                                    two days.

mikasa :)
why couldn't she text me herself?

                                                              you
   hey i was just being nice and telling you
                          incase you got worried🙈

mikasa :)
y/n.

                                                                 you
                                                   okay okay

mikasa :)
but it's fine i got it
hope you both feel better <3

                                                             you
          thank you thank you and thank you

mikasa :)
oh and a quick heads up
Jean is back.

       you
   really?
        i hope i can meet him later on before
   he goes on another trip
   but isn't that a good thing?
          i mean you're gonna be less busy now
                      compared to the past three weeks

mikasa :)
yea
but i'll leave you alone now
bye

      you
bye byee
    𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟐:𝟎𝟑 𝐏𝐌

You dropped your phone next to you and saw Olga come in, "Already did" you said in a lazily voice.

"You texted Mikasa?" She asked as you nodded while stretching. You then got up and got into some leggings and a white tee and decided to take a quick nap.

𝙈𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚....
Jean dialed Sasha's number again wanting to know how things turned out and if you were okay. The phone kept ringing and he didn't get any reply.

"The person you have called is currently unavailable, please try again later"

Jean mumbled a fuck to himself. It being the third time he heard that from Sasha's phone, groaning to himself. He dialed her phone number one more time hoping that she'll pick up.

𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡:
"Sorry Jean! My phone died and I was charging it!" Sasha said defending herself before Jean got mad at her. He only nodded,

"So how is she? Is she okay?" Jean asked as he heard shuffling coming from the other side of the phone, "can you stop moving for once?" he said in his head still waiting for a reply.

Sasha: "Yeah she's fine and she's cute. You should ask her out"

Jean: "I literally don't know her at all"

Sasha: "Well you can by going on a date with her"

Jean: "Shut up but did you get her name?"

Sasha: "Huh?"

Jean: "Did you get her name or no?"

Sasha: "I was supposed to get her name?? Too?"

Jean: "Oh my god Sasha. Before I left I literally told you to ask for her name"

Sasha: "I was? When?"

Jean blew air out of his mouth while rolling his eyes.

Jean: "I was gonna add another $100 for her name but nevermind that"

Sasha: "Jeann~" Sasha dragged out his name in a whine
"But I really don't remember you telling me to get her name for you uh!"

Jean: "I don't care. I clearly told you that before closing the door"

Sasha: "Wait wait wait but I do know where she lives though. I have her address if you want"

Jean: "No why would I just go to a random girls house. She'd freak out"

Sasha: "You're right. Then what about her phone number?"

Jean: "You have it?!" Jean said it in a cadenced tone.

Sasha: "No"

Jean: "Then why would you. You know what Sasha, I'll just send you your money. Thanks and bye.

Sasha: "Jean noo, are you sad? Cause you didn't get her phone number and name?"

Jean: "Goodbye."

And with that Jean hung up the phone call while sighing to himself, "Ask her to do one thing for you she goes her way" Jean shook his head tucking his phone back into his pocket.

"How was your trip?" Mikasa asked. Jean turned around giving her a soft smile before replying, "The usual you know?" Mikasa nodded as Jean started walking and she walked beside him to his office.

He already knew Mikasa did what she could do and left the rest for him which he couldn't even complain about.

"Who's that?" Jean pointed at where you always sat at as you did your tasks.

"The new interior designer, Y/n." Mikasa answered as Jean stopped in his steps slowly nodding, "The one that came in as soon as I left?" Jean asked as Mikasa nodded.

"Oh okay but where is she?" asked Jean. "She took an off today..and tomorrow. Same with Olga."

Jean's head tilted at what Mikasa said, "Both of them? For two day?" Mikasa nodded.

Jean shrugged as he continued walking and stretched his arms out to Mikasa as she dropped the files in his hand and Jean sighed closing the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.9K 49
Eren x blackreader "I know it's all my fault. Made you put down your guard I know I made you fall, Then said you were wrong for me I lied to you." A...
85.8K 2.4K 24
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ?" ๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ฟ - Y/N is a working camgirl who adores her body an...
144K 5.2K 47
Connie x black reader "Ion wanna fall in love, Ion think it's for me." Accomplishments: #1 Conniexreader 10.11.21 #2 blackreader 9.14.21 #1 xblackr...
6.4K 185 25
secret of love ; a hidden or undisclosed aspect of love, such as hidden feelings, clandestine relationships, or intimate secrets shared between partn...