"Obsession" Park Jimin

By Vshookyy

I am gonna love you but as an idol and you gonna love me but as a fan. Do you know what's the meaning of obse... More

1. Come here
2. Concert
3. First View
4. Fansigning
5. Taken
6. Unfamiliar
7. Hated
8. Meant
9. Periods
10. Love
11. Care for me
12. Shopping
13. Caught
14. Morning Kiss
15. Finding You
16. Dorm
17. Serendipity
18. Beautiful
19. Love You More
21. Heart broken
22. Surprise for you
23. Tell the truth
24. Psycho
25. I'm missing you

20. Left You

63 21 126
By Vshookyy

Hello there cutie pies. How are you'll. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 20. Before starting the chapter I wanna say that this chapter will be full of twist and it will be gonna emotional. So be prepared with a tissue box. Now let's get in the story.

Yn pov :

The sun rays falling in my eyes makes me wake up from my beautiful sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and see the time.

Yn: Oh its 7 am. Not too early and late.

I keep my phone in charge and turned my head to see that Jimin is sleeping peacefully while hugging me with a cute smile on his face. I smile and remove some strains of his hair from his face.

Yn: Cuteness overload!

Suddenly he slowly opened his eyes. Then he looked at me while rubbing his eyes and said.

Jimin: Good morning baby.
Yn: Morning.

I quickly burry my head in his chest tightly hugging him. Then he ruffled with my hair and said.

Jimin: Any problems?
Yn: No I just want to be in your embrace.

Then he pulled me more closer to him. I can clearly hear his heartbeat. I smile and said.

Yn: What do you wanna eat in breakfast?
Jimin: Umm.... Fried Rice?
Yn: Okay fine I will make it.
Jimin: Hehe.

Then I slowly get up from the bed and said.

Yn: I am gonna take a shower now.
Jimin: Yes then I will go.
Yn: Okay.

Then I took a towel from the wardrobe and go inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Jimin pov :

This is what I want every morning. She is so cute. I smile and take my phone. I saw notifications on my phone. I quickly see it and it was from Tae. I saw the messages.

< Good morning Jimin ah 🙂 >

[ Morning ]

< Are you still angry? >

[ I am not angry you know. I am sad that you lied to me about Jungkook ]

< Its because we're afraid of what army's noticed. And now we know that that boy was not you >

[ 😐 ]

< I am sorry soulmate 😞 >

[ Hey you don't have to be sorry. Aish it's okay I forgive you 😊 ]

< I knew it. My soulmate will never be angry or mad with me 😉 >

[ 😆😆 ]

< What are you doing? >

[ Oh I am getting ready to go to hospital ]

< Oh >

[ 🙂 ]

< And please keep yourself healthy and be fit ✨ >

[ Yes I know my soulmate ✨✨ ]

< 😉😆 >

[ 😂 ]

< Okay now I gotta go byee ✨💜 >

[ Byee ✨💜 ]

I put my phone down and got up from the bed. Then I went towards the window and felt the fresh morning air. It feels so good.

Jimin: I want every morning be like this. Smooth and happy morning.

I was feeling the fresh air when suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly looked and saw Yn with wet hair. She was rubbing her hair. She's looking so beautiful and sexy. Then she said.

Yn: Jimin ah you can go and take a shower.
Jimin: Yeah.

I took a towel from the wardrobe and went to the bedroom to take a shower.

Yn pov :

I came out of the bathroom wearing something comfy and told Jimin to go to take a shower because we have to shopping today. I quickly dry my hair and did my morning routine. Then I tied my hair in a bun and went downstairs to make breakfast. I started to make breakfast while listening to some music. Because I love music.

I started very vibing with music. After some time, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I smile and said.

Yn: My Jiminie..
Jimin: Yes...making breakfast?
Yn: Yes.
Jimin: It's good.
Yn: Yeah.
Jimin: Wait I will come from outside.
Yn: Yeah.

Jimin pov :

I want to go outside to see the environment, so I go outside and feel the fresh air. There's no traffic, no sounds only sounds of birds and nature. Then I looked aside and I saw something which made my eyes widened. I saw my members. What are they doing here? I quickly turned myself to the door and get inside the house while in panic.

Yn pov :

Suddenly Jimin came inside while panic. I looked at him confused. Then I go near him and said.

Yn: What happened Jimin?
Jimin: No nothing
Yn: Okay but you seem panic?
Jimin: No no nothing. Now let's eat breakfast.
Yn: Ah oh yes come.

Jk pov :

Me and my members came outside because we have to buy some groceries. Suddenly I turned and saw a figure. It was a male figure. I observed the figure carefully and after some time I recognize that he is no one other than Jimin hyung. But what he's doing here? And who's house is that? I called Taehyungie Hyung.

Jk: Hyung hyung..
Tae: Yes kook..
Jk: Isn't that Jimin hyung?

He looked at where I pointed and after he saw him, his eyes widened. Then he said.

Tae: Yes he's Jimin. But what he's doing here and who's house is this?
Jk: That's the question I don't know.
Tae: Hobi hyung look that boy is Jimin
Hobi: Yes that's Jimin.
Jin: Wait is that Jimin?
Suga: I knew it that something is wrong. And look what happened now.
Namjoon: But what he's doing here and who's house is that?
Tae: I don't know, this morning I messaged him and he said that he's in hospital.
Jk: Something is wrong.

Then suddenly Yoona appear in front of us. She ran and in case she's panting, trying to catch her breath. Then she said.

Yoona: Opaa!!!!

She said while trying to catch her breath.

Jk: Hey catch your breath then say slowly.

Then he breath in and out and said.

Yoona: Listen here. I have plan something very brilliant so do as I say.

Seems interesting. Let's see what she has.

Yn pov :

We both started to eat breakfast. But still feeling that Jimin is very afraid. But I didn't ask him about it because I don't want him to get in trouble or in tension. After some time we finished eating and I said.

Yn: Can we go shopping?
Jimin: Yes you go get ready.
Yn: Okay.

I quickly wash the dishes and then went to bedroom to get changed. After reaching bedroom, I started to search for my clothes at the wardrobe. After some time I found a outfit. I quickly changed my outfit and this is what I am wearing.

Yn: Not bad.

I did a little makeup and put my hair down and then I went downstairs to see that Jimin is waiting for me.

Yn: Let's go.
Jimin: Okay come.

I was about to go when suddenly the doorbell rang. I looked at Jimin confused. Then I said.

Yn: Wait let me me open it.
Jimin: No no!!!

Suddenly he said no while panic. Then he said.

Jimin: I will see.

Then he go to the door and started peeking through it. Then he suddenly came running towards me and said.

Jimin: You go to bedroom your favorite kdrama started so go!!
Yn: But Jimin we--
Jimin: No you go!!

Then he start to push me. I was in confusion so I said.

Yn: Okay okay I am going.

Then I went to my bedroom still thinking why Jimin acted like that. I sit down on the bed and opened the tv. But it suddenly came to my mind.

Yn: Wait yesterday the new episode released so the next episode will be released on the next week!!!

I started to think about why Jimin acted like that.

Yn: He never acts like that what happened now?

I sit down on the bed and started to think.

Jimin pov:

Oh my God why they are here? I quickly sent Yn to bedroom because I don't want that they see Yn. Then I slowly opened the door and peek through it. Then I saw Jungkook. I know that all are here so I opened the door.

Jimin: Woah !!!

I was about to hug Jungkook but he stepped back and said.

Jk: What are you doing here?
Jimin: What do you mean?
Jin: Who's house is this?
Jimin: This is my friend's house.
Tae: Oh really then when I messaged you this morning you said that you're in the hospital..
Jimin: Oh that's...
Jhope : Wait you own this house?

What!? No way! They shouldn't get to know that Yn is here. I looked down and said.

Jimin: Sorry guys but this house is mine.

Namjoon: What!!!???
Jimin: Yes.
Namjoon: Then why didn't you tell us!?
Jimin: Actually when I feel bore or you know stressed, I come here because it feels good.
Suga: Now can we go inside?

What!? Now what should I do? If Yn suddenly comes out then what?

Suga: Hello earth to Jimin??
Jimin: Aa sorry come in.

I called them inside because I don't want that they caught me or sense something fishy.

Tae: Woah this is so huge!
Jk: You're right hyung!
Jin: How can you not tell us about this house!?
Jimin: Sorry hyung..
Jhope: Next time don't do this!
Jimin: Okay
Namjoon: But when you bought this house?
Jimin: From the day when the friend's mom incident happened.
Jin: Oh.
Suga: So can we go upstairs?
Jimin: Why!? I mean that there's nothing..
Suga: I wanna see.

Then all went upstairs. Oh my god now what will happen?

Jimin: Hyung!!! No wait please!!

Yn pov:

I was sitting on the bed thinking why Jimin acted like that. Then suddenly I heard some voice from downstairs. Wait the voice sounds familiar. Wait is that Bangtan!! But what are they doing here!! I was about to go to door
when suddenly my phone vibrated. I quickly see it and it was from an unknown number. I see the messages.

< Hey come to the window >

[ Who the hell are you? ]

< Please it's urgent please come to the window >

[ Okay wait ]

I quickly go to the window and saw down. My eyes widened at the view I am seeing now. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

Yn: Yoona!!
Yoona: Come down quickly!!
Yn: Huh why??
Yoona: Don't ask come down quickly!
Yn: Okay wait!!

I quickly wrote something on a piece of paper and slide down through the pipe which was near the window. After reaching down I went to Yoona.

Yoona: Come with me!!

She pulled me by my hand and made me sit down on the car and drove me somewhere.

Jimin pov:

Jimin: Hyung please wait!!!

They aren't listening to me. What if they find Yn!? No no this can't be!! Then he said.

Suga: Let's see your bedroom..

He was about to open the door when suddenly Jungkook's phone vibrated.

Jk: Oh wait Sejin Hyung is calling..

Then he start to talk in the phone. After some time he finished talking and said.

Jk: Hyung, we have to go now Sejin Hyung is calling us.
Tae: Okay fine.
Namjoon: Lets go guys
Jhope: Yeah
Suga: And remember we will come tomorrow again!

I gulped hard. Then I nodded because words were not coming out from my mouth. Then they all left. I let out a heavy sigh. Then I went to bedroom. After opening the bedroom door, I couldn't find Yn. I called out her name.

Jimin: Yn!!!!

Maybe she's in bathroom. I go near the window but I noticed a piece of paper on the nightstand table. I quickly opened it and it was letter from Yn. My heart started to beat faster like crazy. Then I go through the letter.

The letter :

To Jimin...

Hello Jimin. I am Yn. Actually I realized that you hurt me from the beginning. You took me from everything, my family, my Yoona, my studies and my life. And yes I said that I love you but only as an idol so please don't try to find me because I am going far away from you. I want you to focus on your carrier. And me let me focus on my studies. I hope you'll be always happy because you have such caring Bangtan. I hope we'll meet in the future but in a good condition. Till then take care and be happy. Always remember I love you as an idol. So be happy and stay gold . Bye...

-- From Yn..

The paper dropped from my hands. No no this can't be. This can't happen.

She said we are eternity.

She said nobody can separate us.

She said we are made for each other.

She said we belong to each other.

She said we are strong.

She said she will never leave me.

She said she will always be my side.

She said she loved me.

Not as an idol ,

But as a man.

She can't do this to me. She can't leave me like this. Tears started to fall from my eyes nonstop. I can't believe she left me. I screamed at the top of my voice not caring about the environment.

Jimin: Yn!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kneeled down while crying.

Jimin: Why Yn why? Why did you do this to me why??!!!!!!!

Yn pov:

After some time we reach Yoona's house. My tears started to fall from my eyes. Then she said.

Yoona: Yn come inside..

I nodded still with tears in my eyes. I get inside the house and observe every inch of the house. This is the house I miss the most. I turned around and quickly hugged Yoona.

Yn: Babe!!
Yoona: Relax Yn I know your condition right now!!
Yn: I missed you!!
Yoona: I missed you too babe!!

I pull out from her and said while catching her hand.

Yn: But how did you get to know about it that I was with Jimin?
Yoona: I knew it when I met you at park. You can't lie to me Yn. I know each and every thing about you.
Yn: I know *sniff*
Yoona: Now don't you stay away from me!!
Yn: Yess I won't and how did you find me today?
Yoona: It's a long story..

*Flashback *

Yoona pov:

I came running to Bangtan to say my plan.

Yoona: So guys listen, now y'all will go to that house. Yn and Jimin is there in that house. Now you have to tell to him that accidentally y'all found him so you have to go there alright. Then Suga Opaa, you'll have to go to his bedroom to see you know. And then I will call Kook Opaa as Sejin Opaa. So then you have to receive the call and act like Sejin Opaa called you and then y'all come out from the house and remember you have to say that y'all will come tomorrow. Meanwhile me, I will be at the opposite side and message Yn with a unknown number and then call her down. I know she will definitely come down and then I will take her to home and y'all take Jimin to dorm tomorrow alright....
Jk: That's a good idea..
Tae: Yeah..
Jhope: Now let's go guys..
Suga: Yeah..
Namjoon: We can do this..
All: Yeah..

*Flashback ends *

Yoona: So this was the plan...
Yn: Great!!!
Yoona: Don't you feel bad for Jimin?

Yn: You really thought that I really loved him?
Yoona: Huh what do you mean?

I backface Yoona and said.

Yn: Huh, he really thought that I really started to love him as a man.
Yoona: That's mean..

I turned myself to Yoona and smirk and said.

Yn: Yes! I did this acting in order to make him believe that I love him as a man so that I can escape from there and take my revenge from him.
Yoona: And it's completely done right?
Yn: Yes...you know firstly he kidnapped me and then on the first day he r*pped me. He fcking stole my first kiss. He stole my virginity at the age of 16. How can I love such kind of person!!
Yoona: I can understand..
Yn: Now leave that all I am hungry..

She chuckled and said.

Yoona: Hehe come I will make something.
Yn: Okay.

Then we both went to kitchen and Yoona began to cook. I sit in the dining table and just talk about some random stuff. Then after some time she serve me a plate of Gimbap.

Yn: Yeee Gimbap!!!
Yoona: You love it right?
Yn: Obviously!!

She smiled and we started eating. After some time we finished eating and said.

Yn: Babe, I am tired I will go to bedroom.
Yoona: Okay.

Then I go to bedroom to take a nap. I quickly take a shower and after some I came out of the bathroom and wore something comfy and take a nap.

So this was chapter 20. I hope you'll like it. So many of you like Yn and Jimin together. But I love drama you know so I will not end this very quickly. Hehe. Comment down below how you like it and don't be a silent reader. Please ignore my grammatical errors and mistakes. I will try to update the next chapter fast so till then take care. Byeee and Love y'all ✨💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 3.4K 55
❝Aww did it hurt when I broke your bones?❞ Love? Isn't it crazy? But what if, you experience Psychotic love. A real definition of obsessed Psychos? ...
Obsession By pjm

Fanfiction

5.4K 179 16
What will happen when a woman will become a scientist's obsession? And not just any woman but one who isn't afraid to fight back, to let go, to take...
2.1K 81 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...
5.9K 1.1K 40
jm- I love you 😘 y/n- I love you too ❤❤ jm- I hate you y/n, I don't know that you're such a disgusting person tae- will you give me a chance to love...