Serendipity

By ikki-aldini

You were born special, you haven't got your quirk yet but your parents, the Bakugo family, wondered what your... More

Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.
Home!!!
U.A.
Sensei!
Battle! : Matsuki VS Shoto (Individual Battle)
Breached School.
.Alpha Mode.
USJ Trip!
Attack On USJ!
Sports Festival?!
Crowds.
Wait.. Alpha... Quirk?
Meet Up With Shoto's Family Day!
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)

My life with Heros.

16 2 0
By ikki-aldini

After the villains retreated from the fight, and the heros win situation, the man decided to take me in and teach me about hero's life. He brought me to many hero's institutions or workplace. From there, they taught me things I need.

"Best Jeanist! Does appearance really matter?" Me, who is 15 now, raised and waved my hand at him.

He laughed and said,
"Indeed appearance do matter, you don't want other Heros to be looking at you quite lowly of you because of your weird appearance do you? And please, you don't have to raised your hand."

I placed my hand down. Best Jeanist told me that I looked perfect the way I am, I didn't need any haircut or any new look kinda thang.

(Note: I couldn't get any anime pictures like this-)

"Alright! You are set! Now let's get going."

"Eh? Where are we going?" I tilted my head.  as a sign of curiosity.

Best Jeanist chuckled and said,

"We are going to test you."

"Nani? We?"

"Gran Torino and I."

~~~~~~~~Minutes Later~~~~~~~

We arrvied in a blank space. The ground was basically hardened soil.

"Ohayou Shota! Present MIC! I've brought her." Best Jeanist pushed me forward.
I bowed.

"Hello! I'm Bakugo Matsuki!"

They gasped.

"B-Bakugo?"

I raised my head up.

"Aren't you the lost girl? The one who got kidnaped and never return for years?" Shota spoke.

"Eheh, I am actually but I don't wanna go back to my house just yet. I feel like I want to learn to be strong before going back!" I rubbed my neck, then giving hope to myself and clenched my fists.

Shota and Present MIC nods.

"If that's the case yo, if you beat this test, you HAVE to go home." Present MIC speaks in a cool way.

I liked it. It's funny.

"But why do I have to go home?" I questioned them with a curious look.

They faced me with a straight look.

"We are here to defeat you. We are strong enough to defeat you yo."

(I know present MIC is sounding off right now but bear it with me please🛐)

"Anyway, if you pass this test, I'll be shock but you will be able to call me just Shouta if you like."

I smirked.

"Is that so? Then let this challenge begin." My flames came out of my hands.

( Sorry but we gonna skip the battle cause I can't put in details.)

{After the battle}

Aizawa and Present MIC are both panting. I was still standing up, although my clothes are half torn off on my shoulder, that isn't so serious. There were a few scars but it's not a big problem.

Nor the cut that was made by a tiny sharp rock that flew across my right eye. I could still see with both eyes. No worries, I burnt my right eye myself, with an extra scar it will definitely look cooler.

Being the only one standing, I won the challenge.

"Say, I can call you Shouta now ey?" I smirked at Aizawa.

Of course, he was shocked but he looked down and smile.

"When I make a deal, the deal is sealed."

That's what I wanted to hear.

"One question, how could you fight off my erasing-your-quirk skill?"

"Mm, I'm actually a successful test subject to receive more than one quirk. I have that special DNA in my blood. I could receive many quirks and being able to hide from getting my quirk erased is easy because you were only erasing the wuirks that wasn't that necessary in the fight. That's why the villain want me. They want me to be their attacker in any fight. But I chose to be with the Heros. Appreciate that."
I gave a proud looking face.

Of course, both Shouta and Present MIC was shocked.

"W-well then. You would be the most perfect student for U.A.!" Present MIC suggested.

"Oh? Hm, well, why not? You are going to be a homeroom teacher aren't you?"

"Maybe not for me, I teach English! Eraserhead here is going to be the homeroom teacher for the new Class 1-A."

Present MIC points with two of his thumbs to Aizawa and winks.

I smirked and chuckled a little.

"Well then, if I manage to get in U.A. don't forget to specially put me in your class okay? Aizawa-sensei?"
I saw how shock again Shouta was.
I giggled as I head for the door.

"Ja, in that case I'll be going off to meet my beloved parents and my old bratty big bro then! Bye Best Jeanist! Bye Present MIC! And bye bye to you Aizawa-sensei!!! I made an ' XD ' face before running off to find my home.

"Tch, this kid." Aizawa smiles.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Hmmm... There! I found it!" I cheered as I felt my heart thumping out loud.

I felt very excited to see my parents as well as my big brother again. Right before I could press the button,

"KATSUKI YOU BETTER CLEAN UP THIS MESS! YOUR ROOM IS SO MESSY! GEEZ!"

"I KNOW, OLD WOMAN!"

*Sigh*

I pressed the doorbell. I hope me showing up would calm Okasan.

"Now, who would be out here when it's dark like this-" Okasan paused on her words.

"Uhm, Okasan? Mitsuki Bakugo, right?"

The moment she opened the gate and I came in, she knelt onto the floor. Of course to see your mom like that you would panic.

"O-Okasan? Do you need me to carry you in?" I held my hand out.

Soon after that, I saw tears.

"W-wah???! O-Okasan??!" I knelt down.

She looked up to me. Smiling and crying.

"I'm so glad you're back!"

I smiled.

"Hai, sorry I was gone for a long time!" I bowed down on my knees and arms.

Okasan smiled, as well as she hit me.

"I-ittai!!"

"What's with those scars and burnt marks?! What did they do to you?!" She was fierce as usual.

"Jahahah! Okasan! I hurt myself! Your clumsy daughter is always like that! And this scar, my right eye burn, I burnt myself! Careless as always Okasan!"

"Oh I can't wait to show you to Katsuki! He's been such a brat! Probably once you both meet and get used to each other, you both would be the most annoying brats you father and I raised!"
Okasan and I giggled.

She wiped off her tears before bringing me in.

"Now, where is that brat?..." She softly spoke before getting loud.

"BAKUGO KATSUKI! OUT FROM YOUR ROOM AND INTO THE LIVING ROOM! NOWW!"
Gee... Her voice is still the loudest.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT OLD LADY? I'M BUSY CLEANING!" Katsuki yells back.
I giggled.

"Hold on, your brother has been like this every since he learnt hot to talk rough and harshly."

"WELL YOU BETTER GET OUT NOW BEFORE I MAKE YOU CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE UNTIL IT'S SPICK AND SPAN YOU HEAR ME?"

I heard Katsuki growling before slamming his door. He must be in the living room by now. We were still outside.

"Stand behind me, okay?"

I nod before we slowly got in the house.

"Hey Katsuki, I've got you something. The present is huge. Do you wanna get it yourself?" Okasan grinned.

"What?" Katsuki spoke in a low tone.

"Come here Katsuki." He listens and goes closer to Okasan

"What now? Hurry. I still have my things to clear up." Katsuki sounded annoyed.

"Fine. Since you want your easy way out." Okasan suddenly pulled me in.

"N- Woah!" I fell and tripped on Okasan's foot, causing me to land on the floor but Katsuki caught me.

"Uwaaaah! It feels like a romantic scene but you guys are siblings so... HURRY UP AND TALK."

Katsuki stared at me like a prized antique.

"Bakugo Matsuki?"

"Yeah?"

"T-that's impossible i-isn't it?" Katsuki was shocked.

"Huh? Why is it impossible?" I questioned him with a look.

"You were captured by villains! Or are you here to kidnap me?!" Katsuki showed off his quirk.

It was explosion.

"Ahhh, your quirk matches with you and your attitude. I'm a proud lil sis huh?"

"Well then Matsuki, show me what you've got." He smirked.

"Of course I have many quirks to show, but I'll just show you my favourite one."

I showed him my blue fire.
Grinning, I showed him.

"W-wait? You have multi quirks?!" Katsuki questioned my harshly.

I smirked.

Jaaaa finally we are done with this "episodeee" sorry if theres any mistake ;-; see y'all readers laterr!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...