Destiny's Fate (Ultraman Geed...

By MaxAid99

After encountering a fate blessed by destiny, you walk down a path where choices were never for you to choose... More

~Changes to consider (Please read this first! Thank You.)~

~Ultra Bio~

382 2 0
By MaxAid99

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 16
Status: Alive (Formerly), Half-Dead (Later)

Ultraman Geed/Riku Asakura
   An alien whose species comes from the Land of Light, located at Nebula M78. In an effort to, not only save the young human's life, but also his own due to the atmosphere and environment on Earth that affects the Ultras, Geed/Riku merges with the young human to continue roaming the Earth safely and to fulfill his objective.

Equipment;

(Geed) Riser:

Loading Knuckle:

Ultra Capsule Holder:

Ultra Capsules:

(Just showing the first two capsules.)

Geed Claw:

Ultra Forms;

Ultraman Geed:

The true form of Geed. This form is similar to his late father prior to his merge with the darkness, a.k.a. the Alien Rayblood.

This form cannot be accessed by any means.

Primitive:

Geed's default form. Fused with the components of the first Ultra to ever set foot on Earth, Ultraman, & the late Father and the first evil Ultra, Ultraman Belial.

This form is basic with balanced strength, defense, and speed. The form's power is derived from both the light and darkness. Fighting with a sense of justice while possessing the instincts of a dark warrior.

Solid Burning:

Geed's power form. Fused with the components of Ultraseven, Father of Ultraman Zero and known for great resilience, & Ultraman Leo, the Ultra who trained Zero and a martial artist.

With this form, it surpasses the power and defense of Primitive. Due to its mechanical-like nature, this form possesses vents that are implemented on different parts of the body to release steam or fire, allowing the form to attack with more force, and fiery spirit, within the punches and kicks, as well as negating the sense of decreased speed from the weight of the armored parts/body.

Acro Smasher:

Geed's speed form. Fused with the components of Ultraman Cosmos, the calm and pacifist Ultra, & Ultraman Hikari, an Ultra scientist and creator of Geed's arsenals.

With this form, both attack and speed are decreased while speed is increased. However, as the form's main focus is about speed, it is more agile and gives the sense of a calm mind, allowing strategic thinking to become its forte.

Additionally, with the form's speed, it works well with the Geed Claw.

Magnificent:

A fusion form that uses the components of Ultraman Zero, Nemesis of Ultraman Belial and son of Ultraseven, & Father of Ultra, the Ultra-Father-Figure of all Ultras and former comrade of Ultraman Belial.

This form exceeds both power and defense of Solid Burning, but still lacking in speed, and specializes on energy attacks. These energy attacks are far more powerful than Primitive, as well as far more destructive.

Royal Mega Master:

A powerful form which not only utilizes the fusion component of Ultraman Belial, but also Ultraman King, the King of all Ultras.

In this form, Geed now wields a weapon called the King Sword, which acts as both a sword and a cane, fitting of that of a regal king. It also excels Magnificent's power and energy attacks as the King Sword also allows the usage of Ultra Capsules, which grants different powers, depending on which one of the Ultra Capsules is inserted on top of the King Sword.

Alternatively, the power of the Kaiju Capsules can also be used, which is derived from Belial's power of the Reionics genes, a.k.a. controlling monsters.
(Though, that was through the use of the Giga Battle Nizer. From what I've seen, but not much.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
190K 10K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...