✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!

2.3K 219 421
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone.... Hey guys happy Sunday & as I said I keep my words by uploading the chapter on Sunday only..... So how are you all.... I hope you all are fine & happy.... But I can't say same for me too... No no I am fine but not happy at all, in fact I am very upset..... 🥺🥺🥺 you know guys why cause I by mistakenly deleted the whole stuff I collected for FF from very starts.... Like pics of characters, looks of leads, looks for marriage, houses, palace, things, several expression for different situation & many more... it was 😭😭🤧😭😭 it was almost mote than 2000 pics & I lost it 😭😭😭.. 🤧🤧i🤧 I can't even recycle it as it didn't had any backup... I made those pics with so much efforts.... I spend so much time on editing but now I lost it.... 🥺🥺🥺 you know I needed to download pics for current chapter again.... I download it all again & still I need to download more & make new collages it's gonna take my 5 - 8 days for sure...... 😭why me yaar..... Currently in very bad mood so don't wanna talk anything so let's start with the chapter only...... May be after reading story & getting your votes & comment I will feel good😜 but wait before we start reding with today's chapter I want to tell you all something... & the things is, guys my friend from wattpad k_vinni is writing a story on are favorite couple RIANSH & ROSHAN named OBSESSION - MADNESS OF LOVE... Trust me it's too good & very interesting.... Just give it a look you won't feel it west as it's really very entertaining.... I loved it so, on my suggestion give it a try...... So as usual after alot of my non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading with the today's chapter for which you are waiting eagerly & becoming impatient to read it so before you loos your calm & throw tomatoes on me without westing your very precious time lets start reading it..... So here we go.....

Note : I just finished writing & didn't got time to gave it a read so thire can be several spelling & grammatical mistakes & I am feeling really sleepy so will adit it latter.... If you find any mistake do point it out so I can correct it....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab apni nayi raah ki khoj mein tu niklega,
toh duniya tujhe gumraah kahegi...
Teri apni hokar bhi teri khwaahishen, tujhse juda rahengi....
Par jo iraade nek hon tere,
toh ye kaainaat bhi teri humraah banegi....
Aur jisne daage the ilzaam tujhpar,
wo duniya bhi tujhko marhaba kahegi....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

IN EVENING AT RS. MANSION :

It was RUMAAN'S ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) SANGEET CEREMONY.....

Whole R.S. MANSION was decorated beautifully with bright lights.... This whole decoration was not only expressing the happiness of the couple ( as if they knew ) but was also presenting the ( shaan o shokat ) glory of RAISINGHANIA'S..... Soon guests started arriving...... Big VVIP, politicians & buisness tycoons were invited & all were in aww seeing the decorations & arrangements made by RAISINGHANIA'S for RUMAAN'S ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) SANGEET CEREMONY.....

(Guys imagine the decorations of RS MANSION like this only.......)

( Guys imagine the living area & corridors, entrance of RS MANSION decorated with lights like this only.....)

( Guys imagine the seating arrangements for guests, business tycoons,VVIP, politicians & family member like this......)

( Guys imagine the dance floor & seating arrangement for the would be groom & bride/ couple RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) like this only......)

All guests were arrived & we're waiting for the couple to enter..... Here are REYANSH who was on ninth cloud after some hours before incident came thire in his black sherwani surrounded by his dark dominating aura with his heavenly charming face.... As soon as he come out from the elevator he was greeted by a pleasent fragrance/smell of arum lilies which filled his heart with butterflies.... & he knew who is the owner of it.... He don't need even a second to remember that person as he can never forgot her.... As soon as that familiar fragrance/smell enter in his nostril his lips unknowingly curved & a small smile crept on his face..... He followed that fragrance to found the face he was dieing to see.... The face he wants to watch his rest of whole life... That Pretty face of the girl whom he loves madly, obsessively, passionately... This devils angel who was looking lavishing in that black lehenga ( I know it's bottle green & nevy blue but assume it na, assuming kiya toh kya chala jayega 😜 )......

( Guys imagine PEYANSH'S ( PARI & REYANSH ) look for RUMAAN'S ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN'S ) SANGEET CEREMONY like this only....)

Feeling someones gaze PARI who was laughing while talking with SEJAL & SIYA turned only to find her DEVIL staring at her...... Seeing him she remembered the kiss.... On this her chubby rosy pink cheeks turned into crimson red while seeing it REYANSH smirked at her.... Seeing his smirk, she hide her blush & gave him an angry glare murmuring shameless... As if reading her lips he chuckled & this made PARI more angry so she just adverted her gaze from him while he continued smiling... while seeing it someone was burning in hell of jealousy & it was NANDITA ( don't tell me you expected her to being RAIMA🤣🤣🤣 well I was thinking same but then I thought why to give so much importance to her & I was getting bore too so i introduced a new girl... it's a new entry ).... She approached REYANSH & greeted him in her extra soft sugary coated voice...

NANDITA : Hello MR. RRS....

( Guys meet here MISS NANDITA, new entry in are story.....)

Hearing her extra suger coated sweet voice yet seductive voice REYANSH made a stern face & turned towards her masking his emotions with a cold emotionless face.... As no one can deserves to see this heartwarming smile of REYANSH rather than his sweetheart..... & with that stern face he too greeted her in his deep dark baritone with not so interested face....

REYANSH : Hello MISS. NANDITA...

He said & yes he can remember her name very well.... As how he can foget the name of this girl who always roams around him like a honey bee.... He can't foget her name & her face in this life as she is the one among those girls who always tries to get his attention, in fact she is at on the top in the list..... But she was a descent one well that is what REYANSH thinks... he knows she likes him but what he doesn't no is that she is mad for him... She is his psycho lover.... She was just obsessed with him... If it would had any other girl he would had shoo her by scaring her with his dominating aura but he is tolerating her cause she is daughter of the man from MAFIA WORLD known as MR. AHAM whom he respects for his good works.... So he don't behaves same with her but taking it's advantage she always flirts with him.... & tries to win his heart..... She too is from a MAFIA family so her dad too wants REYANSH to marry her so he never interfere.... Here same time PARI turned again towards her man & saw a girl approaching her ANSH swaying her hips weirdly but she was cute at least this is what PARI though.. She was a beautiful one but not more than PARI.... She looks cunning where are PARI looks innocent... She looks sharp where PARI is naive... She looks hot where PARI is cute.... She has big orbs but not beautiful as PARI which shows her innocence & carries ocen of love for REYANSH ( PARI is not thinking all this its me 😁)... She saw him talking with that girl smiling, who was standing thire swooning over him.... Seeing it she got angry but she didn't showed it up...... NANDITA tried to proceed further to made a good & long conversation but as if hearing REYANSH'S prayers God saved him by sending a farishta ( angel ) for him who worked as his savior & that farishta ( angel ) cum savior if REYANSH was none other than are very own badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN who was anchoring saying.......

AHAAN : So ladies & gentlemen.... Here is the couple for whom we were waiting from long so let me present you all MR. RAISINGHANIA & would be MRS. RAISINGHANIA.....

He said while hearing him REYANSH took a sign of relief as due to AHAAN'S anchoring NANDITA'S attention got diverted & he got successful in escaping from her.... Here hearing AHAAN all guests looked at stage impatiently to see the new couple & thire come are RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) in thire all glory & charm......

( Guys imagine RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) entry on stage in thire SANGEET CEREMONY like this only......)

( Guys imagine RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) look for thire SANGEET CEREMONY like this only.....)

( Guys IMAGINE RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) entering in thire SANGEET CEREMONY dancing on one of my favorite song JANAM JANAM song from DILWALE movie sung by ARIJIT SINGH depending on stage on this lotus dancing like this only... as usual adding few of my favorite lines from it....)

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan,
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin...
Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa,
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi...
Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui,
Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui......

Everyone were cheering up for the too be groom & bride while thire was a person who was looking at ABHITI/RUHI with the hell of hatred & burning firy eyes..... That person was burning in jealousy seeing RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) closeness & it was non other than ANVITA ( don't tell me you again expected RAIMA here 🤣🤣🤣 did I again made you popat 😂😂😂)

( Guys imagine MADHURIMA TULI as ANVITA are 2nd new entry...)

ANVITA is elder daughter of MR. AHAM & twin sister of NANDITA... She is bigger than NANDITA by 20 min... Shs is the girl who loves ARYAMAAN madly byt her love was, is & always one sided & she is totally obsessed with him to no extent......

Thire was a lot of cheering for the new couple.... & after dance the Hall of RS. MANSION filled with a loud noise of applause.... Then after finishing the dance the too be couple headed to thire seats.... The too be couple took thire seats which was specially arranged for them only... & the performances start...... The lights went deam & the spotlight came... & everyone saw a small cage coming down from top & thire was a couple in it & the couple who was standing in that cage & was in spotlight was non other than are own PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) As the first couple who was going to give a dance performance after RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) was PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ).... Soon a pleasent music started & that cage started coming down.... After getting out from the cage REYANSH extended his hand for his lady love, sweetheart PARI... She too accepted it & they started dancing on one of my favorite song GERUA......

( Guys imagine PEYANSH'S ( PARI & REYANSH ) entry at stage like this & they are dancing on song GERUA from dilwale movie sun by ARIJIT SINGH like this only..... & as usual adding few of my favorite lines from it....)

Ho tumse shuru, tum pe fanaa...
Hai sufiyaana, yeh dastan....
Main karwaan, manzil ho tum...
Jaata jaha ko, har raasta....

The performance ended with PEYANSH joining thire head togather.... & with the end of performance the Leaving room of RS. Mansion filled with the loud noise of applause...... Then the spotlight turned from them too somewhere else & stopped it on an another couple.... & thire cum are TOM & JERRY couple ARJAL who was standing beneath the spotlight hand in hand..... Soon a song played & ARJAL started dancing on song GULABI AANKHEN.....

( Guys imagine ARJAL dancing on one of my favorite song GULABI AANKHEN sung by SANAM like this only... & as usual adding few of my favorite lines from it..... )

O...
Gulabi aankhen jo teri dekhi,
Sharabi ye dil ho gaya.....
Sambhalo mujhko o mere yaaron,
Sambhalna mushqil ho gaya.....

At the end of song ARYAN tried to kiss his CICCIO but she stomped her foot on his leg & he hissed in pain.... She smirked at him while everyone laughed & an embarrassed ARYAN moved his hands through his hairs..... Then the spotlight moved from them & stop on another couple...... It was non other than are handsome hunk, greenish eyed hero & are Barbie doll, ocean blue eyed heroin ISHANGAD ( ISHANI & ANGAD )..... Thire started the music & ISHANGAD ( ISHANI & ANGAD ) started on dancing TUM KO PATA HAI TOH JAISE KHOYA HOON song.......

( Guys imagine ISHANGAD ( ISHANI & ANGAD ) dancing on one of my favorite song TUM KO PAYA HAIN TOH JAISE KHOTA HOON from OM SHAANTI OM movie like this only & as usual adding few of my favorite lines from it.... )

Main Agar Kahoon Yeh Dilkashi,
Hai Nahi Kahin Na Hogi Kabhi....
Tareef Yeh Bhi To Sach Hai, Kuch Bhi Nahi.....
Tumko Paya Hai To Jaise Khoya Hoon....

The dance end with ISHANGAD ( ISHANI & ANGAD ) drowned in each other's eyes sharing an eyelock.....

Then the spotlight again turned from them & spot at another couple & thire come are 90'S lovey dovey romantic couple SIYAAN ( SIYA & AHAAN )... thire come the song SUN MERI SHEHJADI/ SATON JANAM song & SIYAAN started dancing beautifully.....

( Guys imagine SIYAAN dancing on one of my very favorite song SUN MERI SHEHJADI/SATON JANAM.... like this only..... as usual adding few of my favorite lines from it.... )

Aye jan-e-tamanna meri,
Main khake kasam teri,
Yeh karta hoon ikaraar.....
Marr bhi gaya toh main, tujhe
Karta rahunga pyar......

They were dancing happily hand in hand while everyone was stealing glances as if saying "now the cat is out of the basket" & giggling while ARYAANSH looked at each other smirking & shrugged thire head chucking.... While after finishing dance when SIYAAN ( SIYA & AHAAN ) saw everyone's expression they were like Own own... After finishing the dance & seeing everyone's expression SIYA quickly ran while AHAAN stood thire moving his hand at the back of his neck in embarrassment...... Then as if an angel the anchor came to help AHAAN saving his life by saying.....

ANCHOR : Now thire will be a competition between all the girls & boys so give them a big hand.....

As soon as he finished anchoring thire come a sound of song JASNE ISHQ KA..... & with the music third enter are THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) with full of swag & dashing aura & behind them was ARYAN, ANGAD & AHAAN....... & with it all thr boys dances along with ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) strated dancing on song JASHNE ISHQ KA........

( Guys imagine all boys along with ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) dancing on song JASHN E ISHQ KA from GUNDAY movie like this..... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it....)

Daur-e-ishqa ek jashan hai,
Lekin apna alag tashan hai.....
Khoon mein sulgi ek agan hai,
Beh ke dikhlayega yeh tevar (x2)...

As soon as boys finished thire dance thire come two girls who were non other than ANVITA & NANDITA the evil pair of two devil sisters & mafia girls & they were like "RAAT BHAR JAAM SE JAAM TAKRAYEGA"

They were dancing roaming & moving around ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ).... They were clinging on them getting very touchy.... Thire each step was very seducing thought ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) dosen't give a damn to any girl rather than thire lady lives but here are insecure heroins were getting hell jealous & it was getting hard for them to hold thire sabar ( patience ).... Here ANVITA move close towards ARYAMAAN face to kiss him & it was last hammer on RUHI/ABHITI'S sabar ( patience ) & like adding fuel to the fire NANDITA peck REYANSH'S cheeks which didn't go well with PARI & like a lightning spark they left the place & headed to stage.... Here before ANVITA & NANDITA do more thire bounce a song & all turned towards the direction of the voice only to find RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL ) standing thire with thire swag & with that only they set the stage on fire by dancing on song TAREEFAN...... Seeing thire flaunt & breathless moving dance other girls ( SIYA & ISHANI ) too join them in thire dance & suddenly the temperature of the SANGEET increased as the girls take it high with thire hot moves.....

( Guys imagine all girls ( RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL ) along with SIYA & ISHANI ) dancing breathlessly on the song TAREEFAN sung by BAADSHAH.... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it....)

Kyun samjhe na baatein meri tu,
Kyun ae lad'di....
Soorat ae sohni, seerat teri bewafa,
Samjhe na ishaare,
Haan kinni vaari main kahaa...
Tu aaja chal mere naal,
Nakhre q kardi aan,
tenu jachda nahi....

When all girls ( SIYA, ISHANI along with RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL ) ) were dancing on stage happily thire man's ya thire man's thire love, PARI'S ANSH( REYANSH ), LUNA'S ( ABHITI/RUHI ) ARYA ( ARYAMAAN ), CICCIO'S ( SEJAL ) IDIOT ( ARYAN ), TESORO'S ( ISHANI ) MR. BUSY ( ANGAD ), CARA'S ( SIYA ) MONKEY ( AHAAN ), were staring thire girls admiring thire beauty & adoring thire cuteness.... While seeing it four witches were burning in fire of jealousy & they were non other than the pair of evil sisters ANVITA, NANDITA & super witchy bitch Ma beti jodi ( mother daughter pair ) ANUPRIYA & RAIMA... When everyone were busy in adoring the girl gang's ( RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI, SEJAL ) , SIYA & ISHANI'S ) dance.... A person sneaked out from his/her place without coming in anyone's eyes & he/she took out a sharp pocket knife from nowhere & in no time cut the rope of chandelier...... He/She cut the rope 90% rope of the chandelier so it will not fall when he/she is standing thire.... & after doing his/her work with a sinister smirk he/she left the place quickly heading back to the place where he/she was standing earlier... He/She was waiting impatiently for that chandelier to fall on ABHITI/RUHI... The remaining 10% rope of that heavy glass chandelier started breaking slowly due to it's weight... It's each thread was getting broken due to it's heavy weight & small support.... Here unknown to all this ABHITI/RUHI was dancing exact beneath it, At last after a minute that chandelier's rope got totally broken & it comes to fell on ABHITI/RUHI.... She sense it & looked up to only see that Chandelier to fell on her.... Before she can understand anything or act that Chandelier came down & was about to fall on her but suddenly thire come a & she fell on floor.... After landing on earth She hurriedly looked up to see her savior.... Only to find her ANGEL who pushed her to save her life as she was the one who saw that Chandelier getting down & when it wad about to faal on her soulie she ran towards her & pushed her in an attempt to save her but making her away from that place she herself went in danger as now she was beneath it...... That Chandelier was about to fall on PARI & she closed her eyes tightly in fear hiding her face with her both hands... She keep her in front of her face to cover her face with her hands..... That Chandelier was about to fall on her & seeing it ABHITI/RUHI screamed....

ABHITI/RUHI : ANGEL.......

She tried to stood up fast to save her little innocent sister but due to fall her leg was injured & she was unable to stood up..... SEJAL who got numb with this sudden incident tried to run towards her to save her, ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) too ran to save thire newly found little sister but before they can reach thire someone ran & approached PARI & hide her in his body.... It was none other than are hero REYANSH who saw his sweetheart in danger & ran to save her without thinking anything else's & in an attempt to save her from that chandelier he hide her in his chest, covering her whole body beneath his & that chandelier was about to fall on them & he closed his eyes hugging her tightly covering her with his big strong arms... It was just an inch away from them & was about to fall on them crushing them beneath it but it stoped in mid way & Not feeling anything he opened his eyes & everybody looked at the chandelier which stoped in mid way & then they all turned to look around only to found two strong arms holding the rope of chandelier & the person who saved PEYANSH, It's was none other than are ARYAMAAN who was holding the rope of the chandelier... as before anything happen like that ARYAMAAN ran towards the chandelier & held its rope to save PARI from getting hurt.... He saved PEYANSH & seeing it ABHITI/RUHI took a sign of relief.... Tears were constantly floating from her eyes non stop.... SEJAL ran towards ABHITI/RUHI & help her in standing on her foots..... While all this ARYAMAAN gestured something to ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) through eyes on which they nodded thire head in yes at thire boss & left the place to full fill thire masters command..... Here REYANSH broke the hug & looked at his sweetheart who was still in shock state closing her eyes tightly.... Seeing her so much scared REYANSH bent down & kissing his sweethearts forehead he called her name out.....

REYANSH : Sweetheart.....

She was in shock state but hearing REYANSH'S voice she came out of her shock state... His soft voice gave piece to her scared & thumping heart.... She opened her eyes which were moist slowly & looked at him straight staring in his big deep dark black orbs with those teary doe shaped hazelnut eyes... & what she saw was fear... Ya THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS had dear in his eyes... Fear of loosing her... Fear of never getting to see her face again.... Fear of her d.... Worst.... She saw it & it was a last nail on her emotions so not able to hold all this anymore she broke the shell she has created around her walk & hugged him tightly... Sensing her emotional turmoil REYANSH too hugged her back with all his love, protectiveness & a hell of possessiveness...

( Guys imagine PEYANSH { PARI & REYANSH } like this only.....)

Seeing her in danger he lost his breath.. His heart was racing fast on a mere thought of getting her away from him.... He was not able to even take the thought of loosing her..... He can't imagine his life without her... The moment he saw her in danger he fell like his life is getting away from him... This woment has the audacity to turn THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS'S life upside down by her only one step.... He was feeling like just stay thire hugging her like that only.... As if he would free her from her then she will go away from him.... But he controlled himself & sensing her fear he said broking the hug....

REYANSH : Sweetheart... Don't worry nothing will happen to you till I am alive... I will not let anything happen to you.....

He said her in such an assuring voice that hearing him PARI hugged him more tightly.... Seeing her actions he smiled & started stroking her her to relax her which really work & he said.....

REYANSH : I am here..... With you....

He said in soft voice & hearing him PARI broke the hug & nodded her head in yes at him with a wide smile & tears in her eyes.... Her tears pained him... He looked at her from top to toe to assure himself that she is fine & nothing has happened to her.... Seeing his worry she said....

PARI : I am fine....

She said to make him calm but after hearing this his expression changed into an angry one & he started in his stern yet cold hevy voice with a very dangerously serious face...

REYANSH : Fine... Are you serious fine... You stupid girl...What was that ha... Tell me why you did that.... What was the need of it ha.... Tell me God damn it that why you always pulls troubles towards yourself... Why you always end up falling in trouble like this... Why don't you stay away from all this..... Why don't you understand that i can't loos you... I can't see to let anything happen to you... Don't you know what you means for me.... I cant afford to risk your life..... If today something would have happened to you na.... then I would had beed died by time now....

He yelled at her scolding her for her stunt which she pulled up risking her life while hearing him she was just staring his face as if reading his heart, mind, eyes which were holding a ocean of emotions for her & when he said die word she quickly thr very next second placed her palm on his lips & seeing her emotional act he just hugged her again tightly..... She too back hug him while he continued blabbering I mean saying.... in very broken yet angry voice.....

REYANSH : Why don't you bloody understand that I can't loos you... I can't live without you... I love you God damn it.... What if MAAN wouldn't have catch that rope on time....

He said or we should better said that yelled at her & thire bloom a voice which made the whole Hall silent.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.....

Hearing ARYAMAAN'S blooming voice all went silent while PEYANSH broke the hug immediately & PARI turned towards thr voice with her teary eyes only to found an angry ARYAMAAN with red eyes seeing him a shiver ran through her spine she never saw him like this ever.... but she calmed herself & tried to speack but before she can proceed with her words or utter anything he moved towards her in a swift & hugged her tightly... He was hell angry with her for her stunt which she pulled up risking her life... he was scolding her...

ARYAMAAN : Exactly this is what I wanna say....... What was need of that stunt of yours PARI......

He broke the hug & looked at her teary eyes... Then he looked at REYANSH & after giving him an angry glare he took a deep breath to calm down his anger & said in his deep dark baritone......

ARYAMAAN : I know you love LUNA very much....As she is your sis....

He stoped in his track took a pause & then continued saying or we can better say covering up for his talk......

ARYAMAAN : I know she is you soulie.. Your only family.... I understand you wanted to save LUNA'S life... But what if anything would have happened to you.... I can't be this selfish to get your life endangered for LUNA... you would have got hurted or worse... How you can be so irresponsible..... How can you do this with yourself....

ARYAMAAN scolded her for her act in his baritone, it was his concern, care for her....he was worried as a brother & was afraid of losing his little sister while hearing him PARI got emotional & overwhelmed with the love she was getting...... She smiled at him with those pearls which we all calls tears in her eyes saying.....

PARI : You know MAAN BHAI... It's not for RUHI only.....

Hearing her ARYAMAAN got confused & he borrow his eyebrows together in confusion..... While seeing it PARI chuckled at him & said more tears rolling from the corner of her eyes....

PARI : I didn't called you bhai for name only but i accepted you as a brother whole heartedly.... I considers you as my elder brother & how can a sister let his brothers happiness get snatched from him... How I would have let your LUNA snatch away from you....

She said while hearing her ARYAMAAN got too emotional but remembering the danger on her his anger arises & he said in concerned yet stern voice.....

ARYAMAAN : But you should think about your self too... I wouldn't have able to forgive my self if today something would had been happen to you today..... Why you always troubles yourself... You shouldn't have done that...

He said in stern yet serious voice & hearing him PARI looked down innocently saying......

PARI : I am sorry MAAN bhai.... but thire should be one more person who needs to be scolded too....

She said pointing her finger towards REYANSH like a small child making a fake angry sad innocent pout while REYANSH gave her a look like " Now what I did"..... Seeing it ARYAMAAN turned towards REYANSH who was looking at every where but not towards him knowing now it was his turn to get scolded & seeing it ARYAMAAN chuckled & hugged him tightly while he said........

REYANSH : INTERESTING..... VERY INTERESTING....

He said his signature mark on which ARYAMAAN just shook his head he was worried for his brother... He was bothered with the incident which took place a while ago... He was indeed angry with him for his stunt too...... But he knew he can't say anything to his dear little devil brother as he knows that his REY is obsessed with PARI & this DEVIL can't live without his ANGEL... He can't let anything happen to her.... ya indeed he endangered his life but for her.... He can't scold him as he knew if it would had been for his LUNA then he would have done the same..... He knows when it comes to thire dear ones life no one can say silent.... So he calmed his anger... He knew what PARI & REYANSH did was thire quick action on the situation so he just shook his head.... & said...

ARYAMAAN : It was the demand of situation....

He said looking towards PARI on which she made a cute angry pout as if saying " Why different rules " He scold her for being irresponsible & REYANSH did the same but instead of scolding him, he hugged him.... Where at same time ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL ran towards her & pulled her in a bone crashing hug...... The trio was hugging PARI as if they leave her then she will disappear in air.... They had tears in thire eyes.... Seeing thire love PARI overwhelmed while ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL wasn't ready for breaking the hug.... Understanding thire fear of loosing her PARI said in assuring voice.....

PARI : Guys calm down..... don't worry... Look I am fine.... Nothing has happened to me....

Hearing it ABHITI /RUHI & SEJAL broke the hug SEJAL was looking at her angrily while ABHITI/RUHI was panicking asking....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best.... ANGEL are you fine... Did you got hurt anywhere.... Please tell me... Did you got hurt...... Show me... It must be paining.....

She said in one go like a bullet train looking at her from top to check if she got injured anywhere while seeing her so much worried PARI cupped her face with her both hands & said in soft yet assuring voice....

PARI : Relax RUHI..... Just look at me... ( she looked at her ) Look I am absolutely fine.... Nothing has happened to me..... I am alright....

She said while ABHITI/RUHI looked at her from top to toe again as of assuring herself that she is really fine or not... After getting satisfied that she is alright & nothing has happened to her she said no no yelled at her while wipping her tears out.....

ABHITI/ RUHI : How could you do that..... You didn't even though for a second before pulling that stunt.... What if anything would had happen to you... What was the need of that stunt of yours.... What if ARYA didn't had hold the rope on time... What if that chandelier would had fall on you.... You would had been di....

She stoped in middle not able to even say that word for her.... She wasn't able to complete her sentence... At last she broke down... She hugged her again saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : If something would had been happened to you na then I would have died by time now ANGEL.....

She said while hearing her PARI got tears she 🤫 shhhh her with anger saying in stern voice.......

PARI : shhhh... Don't you dare to even utter that word for your self.... ( emotional broken ) Please don't talk like this ever RUHI... You know you are acting like a daily soap sister now.... ( at this both RIHI ( PARI & ABHITI/RUHI ) chuckled while she continued.....) Don't worry yaar nothing has happened to me na & moreover to that your ANGEL is way too strong as she has such a loving soulie who cares for her this much... ( eyeing to ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & family ) I have so many people's love, blessings then why should fear....

She said that's when SEJAL snapped at her angrily....

SEJAL : Stop this filmy lines of you... Are you for real.... Who dose such stupidity.... Are you are mad.... What was that... Why you always gets in trouble you trouble magnet.... You didn't even though for a second that what can be it's consequences..... How careless you are.... Why you did that....

She shouted at her while PARI asked her with tears & a tsunami of emotions in her eyes.....

PARI : Why you did that....

Thire was a unusual pain in her voice hearing it SEJAL stoped in her track & made a confused face... PARI smiled sadly at her saying.....

PARI : Why you saved me.... Why you stood beside me after that accident... Why you become my support system... Why you helped me... Why you healed me... Why you love me....

She asked & at last her voice cracked... hearing her broken voice SEJAL broke down & tears started running down through the corner of her eyes flowing like a river...... While seeing her silence PARI wiped her tears & hers too saying.......

PARI : See no words to express na......
your answer to my question will be the mine answer of your question SEJU...

She said on which SEJAL hugged her while ABHITI/RUHI asked her angrily..

ABHITI/RUHI : I didn't saved you to get killed.... Do you think I have done any favour on you by saving you.... This is last time you did this... Don't you dare to repeat this stunt of you ever..... What if anything happen to you....

She was repeating the same thing again & again about PARI'S safety only not giving any damn & caring about her safety so at this PARI got angry & said to her with anger in her voice....

PARI : What if anything would had happen to you RUHI.... Cant you understand I have no one except you & SEJU... You are my soulie my only family & I can do anything for you RUHI.... How I would have let you go away from me like that.... You are the reason today i am alive... & for you life this is the least I can do... What do you think of yourself.... A statu of sacrifice.... You can do anything for me.... But I don't even have the right to see your life.... Do you know how much You matters for me... It's not only that accident RUHI.... Cause that day you not only saved me but you gave this orphan girl the love of a family & for that I can die happily for saving your life...

She reverted back at her & seeing her love ABHITI/RUHI couldn't control more to hold her emotions back so she just hugged her.... At last after few seconds PARI broke the hug saying softly......

PARI : Ok.... Now enough of this emotional drama... Let's continue the party....

She said & hearing her ARYAMAAN tried to stop her saying....

ARYAMAAN : But....

He was tried to resist but she interrupted in between his talks saying......

PARI : Please MAAN BHAI.... I know you are worried but look I am fine... It was just an accident.....

She said & hearing it ABHITI/RUHI got more consider as she knows very well that thire is no place for carelessness in RS MANSION..... She knew it was indeed an attack which was on her but due to her, her ANGEL become the target of it which made her worried so she tried to make her understand by saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : But after this accident u think you needs rest.... We should over.........

She was saying but PARI cutted her in between her talks saying.....

PARI : Please RUHI.... Let by gones be by gones yaar.... & I don't wants you two to spoil your SANGEET like this due to a stupid accident... Please... I wants to dance more....

She said in cheering voice like a child making a cute pout & seeing her chirpy face all couldn't control but chuckled at her antics while ARYAMAAN & ABHITI/RUHI looked at each other as if reading each other's eyes then they looked at her back & then they nodded thire head in yes at her..... & all got back to the party..... Thire comes a pleasent song O SATHI which was played on dance floor for a couple dance....

( Guys imagine the song O SAATHI from BAGHI 2 movie playing in background while all couples dancing.... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it... )

Allah mujhe dard ke kaabil bana diya.....
Toofan ko hi kashti ka saahil bana diya......
Bechainiyan samet ke saare jahaan ki........
Jab kuch na ban saka toh mera dil bana diya.....

As soon as the song started all the couples headed too stage.... ANGAD & AHAAN too return by time now after finishing thire work... Seeing them ARYAMAAN looked at them as if asking through eyes something on which they both nodded thire head in yes at him & the trio ( ARYAMAAN, ANGAD & AHAAN ) smirked evilly which didn't got unnoticed by REYANSH.... Seeing thire smirks he understood everything & he too smirked evilly..... & They too headed to floor with thire TESORO ( ISHANI ) & CARA ( SIYA ).... Here after the fall ABHITI/RUHI had a miner sprain in her leg as a result she was feeling a little bit difficulty in walking which wasnt unnoticed by her ARYA... Seeing it ARYAMAAN asked her.....

ARYAMAAN : Are you fine LUNA.....

He asked on which she just nodded her head in yes at him.... But he knew she was in pain & she is way too stubborn to accept it... As she doesn't want to show her pain to anyone specially him.... & knowing it he shook his head in disbelief... & with a swift he picked her up in his arms in bridal style..... She was shocked by his sudden act while he just smirked at her & headed to the dance stage where she was asking him to keep her down but as if he gives a damn to it... He didn't even budge to say a "no" to her & at last accepting defeat before his stubbornness she kept quite... He was dancing without keeping her down on ground..... While dancing he was looking at PARI as if assuring himself she is fine & nothing has happened to her.... He was concern for her.... founding her looking at somewhere else ABHITI/RUHI followed his worried gaze only to found it on her ANGEL which made her confused.... She was in dilema seeing ARYAMAAN'S concern for PARI as he is the one claiming that he is just using her & she is no one to him then why he concerns for her.... This question was eating her mind & not able to hold it anymore she said him in soft, broken, confused voice......

ABHITI/RUHI : Kaun ho tum ARYA ( Who are you ARYA) ...... Kya ho tum ( What are you ).... Kya hai tumhara asli rang ( What is your true colours ).... Konsa hai tumhara asli chehra ( which face of yours is real ) Wo joh tum kehte ho aur dikhate ho ya wo jo tum mujhe mehsoos karwate ho... ( the one which you speaks & tries to show or which I feels... ) kya main tumhe kabhi bhi samajh paungi..... ( Would I ever be able to understand you......)

She asked him, hearing her he looked back at her where she was looking straight in his eyes waiting for the answers of her questions.... ARYAMAAN knew where she was pointing at.... & he knows very well that he can't lie looking in her eyes... So he just said.....

ARYAMAAN : Tumne kabhi mujhe jaana hi nahi LUNA.... ( You never understood me LUNA ) Na hi kabhi koshish ki mere jasbaat janne ki.... ( Neither you tried to know my emotions ever....) Jis din tum mujhe jaan logi us din jaan dogi... ( The day you will know me LUNA you will be ready die for me....)

Here same time with PEYANSH....

REYANSH was dancing with PARI with a grumpy face......

( Guys imagine PEYANSH { PARI & REYANSH } dancing like this only....)

she knew he was angry with her for risking her life with her stunt which she pulled up to save her soulie... She knew he loves her so he is not wrong at his place at this time... If she would had been in his place she too would have been angry with him but still knowing all this his ignorance was hurting her like nothing elese can do.... His silence was killing her every moment... His sad, grumpy face was broking her heart very badly into millions of pieces.... & At last not able to hold it anymore she tip toed her foots & pecked on REYANSH'S cheeks.. which worked as a hammer on his anger & are hero melted here only.... He looked down into her eyes only to found it moist & holding a ocean of sadness... Seeing her like this his heart broken into pieces..... He can't see his chirpy bubbly sweetheart like this.. So he bent down & joined his forehead with her... Till thire noses touching each others.....

( Guys imagine PEYANSH { PARI & REYANSH } like this only.....)

His hot breaths were fanning her face which were forming butterflies in her stomach... he took a long deep breath to calm hos nerves down & whispered to her in his husky voice making her to pass a shiver through her spine....

REYANSH : Tum meri jaan ho sweetheart ( You are my life sweetheart )... Jee nahi paunga tumhare bina ( won't be able to live without you ).... Nahi kho sakta tumhe mein.... ( can't aford too loos you ) Tumhare bina ye zindagi soch nahi sakta...... ( can't imagine this life without you ) Meri saansein tumse judi hai.... ( My breathing is adjoined with you ) Mere dil ki dhadkan ho tum..... ( You are my heart beat....) Mera ishq ho tum... ( You are my love ) Meri ashiqui sirf tum se hai... ( My love is with you only....) Meri zindagi sirf tum se shuru hoti hai aur tum par khatam..... ( My life starts with you & ends on you...) Dobara ye kabhi mat karna sweetheart seh nahi paunga..... ( Never do this again sweetheart..... Won't be able to handle it...)

Saying this he stood straight seperating thire adjoined heads.... Looking straight in her eyes which were moist now, he took her soft hand in his large one gently & placed a soft wet kiss on her knuckles which made many tingling sensations in her body......

( Guys imagine PEYANSH { PARI & REYANSH } moment like this...)

She wanted to react but he said with so much emotions & worry that PARI was speechless... she knew he loves her but it was different... the care, the affection, the worry, his fear of loosing was shouting how much he loves her.... By time now she got the hint that she can't go away from him anyway it doesn't matter if she wish for that but she can't get away from this devil.. His devil.... She was not getting the word what to say so she just blinked her eyelids at him several of times.... He smiled seeing her big innocent brown hazelnut doe shaped eyes.... ARJAL was dancing on stage.... ARYAN was busy in staring his CICCIO but SEJAL was busy in somewhere else.... ISHANI was on the ninth cloud as today keeping his work a little beside ANGAD gave her his attention... While all this are 90's live birds were dancing in drowning each other's eyes like thite is no tomorrow.... They were staring in each other's eyes as if talking through eyes..... Everyone were dancing piecefully but suddenly the lights went off & came a scream of a girl..... As soon as ARYAMAAN hear it he placed ABHITI/RUHI down on her feets & ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) along with ANAAN hurriedly headed to the direction where the voice came from following the scream.... They send some of thire mens's to fusebox to check on the lights.... They were away from the dance floor when they riched the place where that voice came from they saw a voice recorder thire...... Seeing it they looked at each other tensed.... ARYAMAAN came forward took that voice recorder in his hands.... He glared at it angrily that's when something clicked in his mind & his anger arise to know extent.... REYANSH also understood everything whi h made him lops his temper it triggered him & he came in range..... Like a strom they headed back to the party hurriedly as in all the chaos of this chandelier case they totally forgot about the escape plan of ABHITI/RUHI.... Till the time the lights also came back.... ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) along with ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) Came back only to found RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL) missing from stage.... Seeing it the squad ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) got tense... & ARYAMAAN threw that voice recorder in anger which he was holding in his hands, making it shatter on floor in hundreds of pieces.... Then he turned quickly towards others & gesture something to the squad with his angry red blood shot eyes while REYANSH was loosing his cool & he kicked a chair in anger which was kept at a side making it breck in pieces.... He too turned to others & glare at them indicating something through his red blooded eyes...... on which they gulped seeing thire anger & quickly nodded thire head in yes at them not to made them more angery & all turned ready to go on a search of RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL)......

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************

Hey guys so how was the chapter ha.... I hope you like no no... Not like but loved it... I was not feeling like writing anything... What to do yaar it's too boring for me to write all this lovey dovey scenes & marriage functions..... As you all know I am an evil devil writer who loves to blow her readers mind with mysteries & suspense.... I am dying to write the mysterious chapters with shocking revelations & mind blowing revelations but what too do yaar this too is needed na.... Well let it be as it's all going to end soon will then just go with the flow... So here coming back to today's chapter... Guys what do you think who cut the rope of chandelier..... & why.... Was is the work of one of those four witches or someone did this purposefully...... Was it an attack or a plan to distract... What ARYAMAAN gestured to ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ).... How did the lights went off.... Who placed that voice recorder thire....Where did RIHIAL ( PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL ) went.... Are they really got succeed in thire run away plan.... Are they escaped successfully..... If no then where they went & if yes then what will ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) will do now.... Guys what do you think.... Do tell me your opinion in comment box.... & yes true readers don't forget to vote yaar... You know what I saw that intro has 145+ votes but all chapters don't have the same no. votes..... It made me really upset yaar.... I will insist to please check the story & vote for the chapters in case you missed it...... Guys vote for every chapter yaar.... It will took your 10 minutes but here I am spending mine 10 hours to write a single chapter..... I was thinking to give a double update after each chapter crosing 145+ votes but I dripped the idea... I don't thi k you needs something like rishwat for votes na.... So don't forgot to vote.... I hope you will do this for your 🤭sweet🙈cute😜smart😎intelligent 😝hardworking 😌 yet crazy 😚 writer.... So now I have done much bak bak & feeling really 😴sleepy😴..... You all think about the chapter & I am going to sleep..... So at the end bye will come soon with next chapter of are favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then SAYONARA...... HASTA LA VISTA....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 130 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
4.8K 263 29
Rudra looked toward the tree under which a beautiful girl in a Red dress is sitting with a book in her delicate hand. "It's been 30 min but still, s...
94.4K 6.2K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
46.4K 1.6K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...