~MOON~ Damiano David

By _jemiola_

Speak your truth Coraline {fem oc x Damiano David} {started: 31.05.2021 ended: 05.06.2021} {I own my characte... More

MOON CAST
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
question

chapter three

3.4K 114 20
By _jemiola_

★★☆★★

"No, no, no, no," I said to Ella as I walked out of the airport and saw a lot of people: fans and reporters, ready to meet the contestants. "I can't do it" I whispered.

She stood in front of me and looked me deep in the eyes. "Hey, I know that you can do it." She smiled gently "you're the bravest and selfless person that I know. If not you, then who can do it?" A tear had slipped out of my eye and she had quickly wiped it.

"Thanks" I breathed and put a smile on my face.

"That's the spirit!" she cheered me up and smiled wildly. "Don't let Alec bring you down ok?" she asked and I nodded in response. "You're here thanks to yourself and it'll always be this way, and if something happens – I'm here for you," she said in a serious tone. I hugged her tightly and we went out.

"Coraline, here!" "Coraline, I love you!" "Can you give us a short interview!?" Voices have surrounded me, so I took a deep breath and calmed down. I came down to the group of girls with placards about my organisation which help abuse victims.

"Hi girls!" I smiled and waved a little and they squealed and one of them started to cry. "Hey, is everything okay?" I've asked worriedly. She has just nodded and calmed herself down.

"I just wanted to say how much you mean to me, and how much YNL mean to me" tears slipped from her eyes and I took wipes out of my bag and offered them to the girl.

"Hey, I'm very glad" I smiled. I loved You're Not Alone. That was my idea. I thought that after I couldn't help myself and I was always too afraid to stand up against my father the best thing I can do is to help other people. And it really was a great idea. Statistics say that YNL helps about ten thousand people every year and the numbers are still growing!

"Are you ok, Coraline?" I've heard a girl's voice.

"Yup," I smiled "must have zoned out"

"No worries," she said happily "it happens to me all the times" her friends laughed "I just really want to thank you" she repeated.

"No, I thank you, that you're still fighting," I told her "I know that it can be hard, but we have to go forward, we can't give up" I smiled and the girl was crying again. I said goodbye to the girls as I've heard Alec calling me to the car. I've turned out rapidly and bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going at all" I started babbling and apologising to the person. After I got no response I looked up and saw him. "Oh" I blurted and I wanted to say something else, to greet him, but I heard Alec next to me.

"Are we going babe?" he said in an annoyed voice. I saw Damiano raising his eyebrow at the name he had called me, but he hasn't said anything.

"Yeah, I'm coming" I answered and slowly walked after Alec giving the brunette one more look, then the car doors were closed.

★★☆★★

"What have you thought!" Alec busted into my hotel room.

"What I thought about?" I was generally confused as I haven't done anything stupid and reckless today.

"I know it can be hard, but we have to move forward!" I still didn't understand "you're a Eurovision star now! They will dig in everything you say!" he was still shouting, I bit my lower lip. "They are assuming that you've been or you are being abused!" I snorted "What is so funny!?" he came closer.

"Not that they're wrong" I stood up in front of him.

"You," he said and moved his hand.

"Come on" I've teased him "What you're going to do? Hit me? Before the contest?" he gritted his teeth.

"You better don't forget that the contract is still valid and I can put that photo on the internet just by two clicks" he smirked

"Don't you dare threaten me!" I've screamed at him and smiled sarcastically. Then I looked out of the room and saw the whole Maneskin watching the scene. I laughed.

"What is so funny?" Alec asked irritated

"You haven't closed the door you idiot" he jumped and turned to the door and saw Damiano and his band.

"What are you doing here!? Mind your own business!" he had shut the door right in their shocked faces.

★★☆★★

"He did what!?" Ella was laughing loud drawing all the attention to us while we were eating breakfast the next day. "He's so stupid, my god" she couldn't stop laughing and soon I've joined her. When we could finely breathe she said seriously "By the way, you look bomb hot in this outfit, I would do you" I looked at her and we started laughing again.

"You think?" I've asked after a few minutes. She has just nodded at me and continued with eating her breakfast. I was wearing fishnets, leather shorts, a YNL top and a leather jacket. "Thanks," I said after a while and finished my coffee.

★★☆★★

"That's the most beautiful place that I have ever seen!" I squealed looking around the Ahoy Arena making my whole band laughing at me, but I could see in their faces that they were equally excited.

"Ok, here's what is happening today" we've heard Luke's voice and we all faced him. "Cor has the first interview with Nikki and then we have our first rehearsal after Italy" I've nervously turned rings on my fingers around and zoomed out not listening to what my manager had to say. Ella will tell me everything after. "We're the part of the great five, so you'll have almost every extra thing with Germany, The Netherlands, France and Italy" I've put my head on Ella's shoulder and she laughed at me. "okay, let's go," he said and everyone went to do their own thing.

I've sat on the big red sofa and started reading a book while I was waiting for my interview. After a while, I felt that someone has sat down next to me. I haven't put my eyes out of the book, but after few minutes I looked up and saw a certain blonde.

"Hi Cor," she said and I was looking at her shocked.

"Hey Vic" I murmured and she smiled at me.

"I just wanted to ask if everything is okay?" she looked at me worriedly. "You know, after that thing in your room"

"Yup," I've answered "everything is fine, I've learned to deal with his humour" I laughed a little, but Victoria still wasn't satisfied.

"What is his deal anyway?" she asked "I remember you guys breaking up" I sighed heavily.

"Yeah, I remember that too" I've looked around the room and saw Damiano talking with Ethan. "We made up and we're still together" I wanted to say something else, but one of the doors opened and someone had called me in. "It was nice talking to you" I smiled at Victoria "have a nice day!" I waved and went into the room where Nikki was seated.

★★☆★★

"This part of the interview is called hot questions, they'll be easy, the only hard part is that you have to answer them as fast as possible" The interview was going nice and smoothly for a few minutes now. I've talked about YNL, about my flight and the first night's experience.

"Sure" I smiled at Nikki and she nodded preparing the questions.

"What has started your career?"

"Milan Music Festival" I smiled wildly as I've remembered something. Me and my bad have just entered the festival grounds when we heard someone shouting.

"Line!" I turned around and saw Damiano.

"Damiano!" I laughed and got closer to him and his band.

"Oh my god, I'm Ella, it's so nice to meet you" Ella started rambling to Victoria who laughed at her.

"It's nice to meet you too" she smiled again and looked at me "You're the Pretty Reckless, aren't you?"

"Yup, that's me" I smiled wildly and she jumped a little.

"That's great! We still have time for rehearsals before the whole thing will be starting, we should play something together!" she was very excited.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" this time it was Ella jumping "we agree, totally, Cor, don't you dare say no" she looked at me seriously and I laughed.

"No way"

"Your favourite colour?" Nikki took me out of my thoughts

"Definitely black" I smiled

"Why do you only wear black? Are you constantly at the funeral?" the man asked me and I hit him in the arm.

"You piece of shit Dam" I wanted to hit him again, but he took a step away.

"You better catch me first" he laughed and started running.

"Come back here! You jerk!" I screamed and took off after him.

"What is your song about?" she asked and I looked at her.

"About life? I guess" I've asked not sure because I've never thought what is it about exactly/ She laughed at me and said.

"That's all for today. Ladies and gentleman, Coraline, the lead vocalist of Pretty Reckless, who represents England on this year's Eurovision"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 41 13
I am warning you now if you do not like what is In the description do not read ⚠️Yandere story.Kinda⚠️❤️Tw: blood 🩸 Torture ,Fights Killing Stalkin...
29.7K 722 28
Just a story about the drummer of Måneskin that I decided to start writing at 3 am.
39.7K 664 27
just a few adorable stories of our silly little italians 💛sit back, relax, and enjoy! (there will be NO SMUT in this story, im not comfortable writi...
11.1K 332 14
A Valentine's Day story (femxfem) Rhea Ripley x reader just a short story about love I hope you enjoy ❤️