Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Twenty Three

36.1K 929 493
By ysl_harry

"I wish I could do better by you, cause that's what you deserve. You sacrifice so much of your life, In order for this to work."

Song: The Girl

Artist: City And Colour

Selena

I pull up my skinny jeans and zip and button them. Walking over to my closet I grab a pair of my black booties. We had gotten here about thirty minutes ago, Harry in the living room with Chris while I got ready. I know Chris is probably bombarding Harry with questions out there.

After switching to my mini Celine purse I grab my phone off the charger and put it inside my bag. I walk over to my jewelry box on my vanity and grab my watch along with the Tiffany T ring Harry bought me. Putting the accessories on I grab my purse and head into the living room.

"- I'm serious if I was straight I'd fuck Selena then leave." Chris says making Harry laugh.

"Really?" I say and they look up a bit surprised to see me. Harry stops laughing and stands off the couch and walks towards me.

"Chris was just telling me how lovely his mum was." He lies, biting his bottom lip to prevent himself from laughing.

"He would have sex with his mom the leave?" I cock an eyebrow and other that he bursts out into laughter as does Chris. Harry's laugh is beyond cute and the sound makes me smile.

"Harry said he would also sex up my mom" Chris winks and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh did you now?" I smirk and he becomes shy.

"Have I already complimented on how beautiful you look?" He says cheekily trying to avoid the subject.

"No." I chuckle.

"Well you look beautiful, as always love." He says and brings my hand to his lips, placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Nice save." I giggle and he chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me to him.

"So I head you had sex you freak." Chris smirks.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh that's not cool mate." Harry laughs and Chris joins him. "Um love I told Chris he can join us for breakfast, but then after he'll be going his own way." Harry says.

"Yeah that's fine." I smile and nod.

"Gosh you both are just so obsessed with me." He smirks and walks pass us towards the door.

...

"Well what the fuck does a guy gotta do to get so damn syrup over here!" Chris tells the waiter. Harry and I silently snickering on one side of the booth as Chris sits across from us.

When we first got here Chris accidentally professed his attraction towards the waiter who we discovered wasn't gay. So he started becoming rude to Chris. And Chris bring the sassy drama queen he is doesn't let that kind of stuff slide.

"Is it good love?" Harry asks me.

"Mhmm." I hum in response since I was currently chewing

"Are you sure? I can send it back and make it again if it isn't." He says. I swallow the food and chuckle.

"It's good, really. I wouldn't be eating it of it weren't." I give him a reassuring smile. He smiles back and leans over and places a kiss to my cheek.

"Why don't you kiss me like that?" Chris scolds him.

"My apologies Christopher." Harry chuckles.

"So what exactly is going on here?" He smirks and uses his fork to wave between Harry and I.

"Nothing." I mumble quietly.

"Do you think i'm mentally retarded assfuck?" Chris scolds and i laugh as his choice of words.

"We're just, going with the flow as some people would say." Harry chuckles.

"As some people would say? What is that like talking down on people who don't speak as formal as your ass does?" Chris laugh and Harry joins him.

We ate breakfast, plenty of conversation topics being thrown in. Chris and Harry mostly talked as i just listened. They got to know each other quite well and turns out they have a lot in common. Then Chris had to go on and make a comment on how hot he thinks Harry is, though Harry just laughed it off and thanked him. Harry ended up paying, him and Chris were literally arguing over who would pay. Harry's argument was that he offered lunch so out of respect he would pay. As Chris argued that just because Harry's a billionaire doesn't mean we couldn't pay for ourselves. Eventually Chris lost and threw a bitch fit making Harry and I laugh. Then fro that we left and went out own ways.

It's currently only twelve AM, Harry and i are walking through time square, going into the stores and either just looking or actually buying. "That's cute." I gasp when i see a cute dress in the windows. "Would you mind if i go look at it?" i ask him.

"No, of course not love." He chuckles and i smile and skip into the store.

After asking a young girl who works here where the dress is at i see that they have it not only in black but a creme color and a red. Finding my size in the black one i slightly frown at how it looks shorter. The dress seems to go about mid thigh- hopefully. The sides cut out in a half circle shape, revealing the rib cage on both sides. "What color, black or the creme one?" I ask Harry who raises an eyebrow at me.

"How am i suppose to know?" He frowns.

"Just give me your opinion on which would look nicer." I chuckle.

"I have to see you in it to do that." He shakes his head and looks back down at his phone.

"Well then i'll try them on then you tell me." I pout.

He looks up quickly with furrowed eyebrows and an amused smile. "Try them on for me?" He smirks slightly.

"Don't start." I scold and he chuckles but nods in agreement. He whines about having to wait outside the dressing room instead of coming in with me. I try on the creme one first, the dress goes just a bit above mid thigh. This being a dress i would wear only to a club. I frown at the dress, feeling like i need heels in order to actually see if i like it or not.

"Harryyy" I call and drag out his name.

"Yeah?" He answers. I open the door and peek my head out.

"Can you do me a favor pleeease." I smile. He groans but nods.

"Find me heels in the color of the dresses." I smile.

"Size seven right?" He asks. I nod with a smile and thank him before closing the door as he turns to find them.

I grab my phone out of my purse and check my messages, seeing one from dad attached with my sisters number. "Hey love?" His voice echoes. I open the door and thank him as he hands me the heels that happen to be in the exact color. I try on the creme ones and sigh in relief, the dress looking better with heels on.

I open the door and step out, calling Harry to come to the entrance of the dressing room. He appears and looks up from his phone, i feel nervous at how his eyes widened and mouth fell open slightly. "Um, who exactly would be seeing you in that?" He asks.

"Well it's clearly a dress for a club." I answer with a shrug.

"I like it, a lot." He smiles shyly.

"Okay, i'm gonna try on the black one." I smile.

"No!" He snaps.

"What, why?" I frown.

"Just take them both." He says.

"But what if i don't like the black one?" I ask.

"You will, everything looks better in the color black." He nods.

"Bu-"

"Unless you're gonna let me in there with you after trying on the black one, i suggest you don't." He smirks. I feel my cheeks tint and shyly nod, agreeing not to try it on and just take it.

After changing back into my clothes i keep both dresses but put the heels back. I have nice heels at home in these colors i just wanted to try the dress on with some shoes. Getting to the cash register i find my wallet in my bag. Taking out my credit card i look up to hand it to her and see Harry handing her his. "What wait hold on!" I beam and she stops quickly with widened eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" She frowns.

"Yes." I nod. I look over at Harry who looks just as confused as she does. "You're not paying." I scold.

"There dresses Selena it's fine." He shakes his head.

"Harry each one is two fifty. No." I scowl.

"I'm wearing shoes that cost more than both those dresses together. So don't argue." He frowns.

"Harry i-"

"I said don't argue. I want to." He says and uses his finger to tilt my chin up to look at him. "Go ahead." He tells the cashier girl.

"But then that means i have to do something to pay you back somehow." I sigh.

"Stay the night again and we're even." He smiles.

"I can't, my sister is flying in from Europe tomorrow." I answer.

"I thought she was somewhere else?" He chuckles.

"She's everywhere." I shake my head.

"Stay the night. And i'll have you home by the time you need to get her from the airport." He smiles.

"That's not enough of a repay." I chuckle.

"For me it is, i get to spend time with you." He shyly smiles.

I blush at his words and lean up on my toes to place a quick kiss to his lips. He smiles and leans back down to take another one. I chuckle and pull away. The cashier girl smiles and tells us to have a good day as we walk out.

"Thank you." i say quietly.

"No need to thank me babe." He says and wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me to his side as we walk.

We got to a few more stores, and i ended up spending more money than i planned. Harry paid for a couple of my things, not letting me pay as he literally took my credit card from my hand and held it until the cashier would finish paying it with his, then he would give it back to me. He paid for a pair of jeans i liked along with a pair of sunglasses and heels. I argued with him about paying for a Fendi monster key chain for my purse. The only reason he let me pay was because i gave him the puppy face i give Chris.

"I could have paid Selena." He says in annoyance as we walk out of the Prada store.

"You paid for enough of my things stop." I scold and he rolls his eyes.

"I do it because i want to." He says back.

"But you shouldn't be wasting your money on me." I tell him.

"I'm buying you things that you like, and make you smile. Then you give me hugs and kisses, that's not wasting my money." He says and i smile.

"Still, i feel bad. I don't want you thinking i'm spending the day with you for your money." i frown.

"I know you're not. Otherwise you wouldn't be so stubborn and just let me pay for everything without hesitation." He says and i smile. "Here," he says and grabs all six of the bags i'm carrying.

"No it's fine i got it." I chuckle and try to retrieve them.

"It's fine love. You shouldn't have to carry anything." He smiles. He holds all six bags in his left hand as his right suddenly reaches for my left and intertwines them. I look down at them and smile slightly. Peeking up at him he's already looking at me a shy smile and leans down to place a kiss to my temple.

The fact that he's holding my hand in public, and carrying my bags, buying me things, wanting to spend time with me makes my stomach flutter. He came across so distant, and intimidating, cold even. But he's the complete opposite. And the more time i spend time with him or even talk to him i feel myself wanting to be around more and more. And i can't tell if it's a good or bad thing, i'm just worried about getting my hopes up. He said he doesn't date nor do romance. But he shows the complete opposite.

"What are you thinking about?" He says interrupting my thoughts. I look up at him to see him smiling down at me.

"Nothing." I shake my head with a small smile.

"But you don't ask for no diamond rings. No delicate string of pearls. That's why I wrote this song to sing, my beautiful girl."

I'd rather Harry be gay than date someone who isn't me (or nadine leopold.)

if you are a Larry shipper don't even comment about them I'll fight you I don't ship Larry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 4.6K 37
"Please, go out with me?" "No." "Why not?" "I'm bad for you." "I love you and I don't care if you're involved with shit. I am in love with you. I'm n...
147K 3.6K 86
Alexis goes in for an interview to be an assistant to Harry Styles the CEO of a very popular business making medical supplies and gets something she...
28K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that
171K 3.7K 59
'I took out my camera, taking photos of the trees, children running around or drawing on the street sidewalks, street dancers showing off their best...