✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

LilaAurora_LA által

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... Több

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 30

7.1K 353 127
LilaAurora_LA által

Previous chapter:
He'd take her to her son.

Calina's pov

I couldn't help but chuckle as he kicked me out of the van, and drove away. "Fuck!" I huffed, still smiling, "That was one in a million chance! I wish I just could vomit on your dick ..."

"Good riddance."

I watched the van until it disappeared from my sight before walking to the front door and noting to train my gag reflexes in case something like today happened again.

I rang the doorbell before a maid opened a door. "Where is my daughter?" I immediately asked her.

"She is in the back yard with Lucia and the nanny," she informed me, nodding towards the end of the hallway, where the door to the backyard was, probably.

"Mrs. Calina, Sir Draven asked me to tell you that he wants to see you in his office," she told me as I wanted to walk towards the backyards.

"Right now?" I asked her with a frown. "He seemed impatient," she muttered quietly. "Alright, then, I'll go see him now," I sighed, heading towards his office.

As I was about to knock on his door, his office door opened, startling me. "How was your doctor's appointment?" he asked me.

"That's why you wanted to see me, to talk with me about my doctor's appointment?" I asked him with a frown.

"That, and other things," he claimed, stepping aside, gesturing me to enter his office.

"Alright, I wanted to talk to you too," I said, entering his office. I still needed Adrian to stop looking for me for his own good, and he could actually help me as I couldn't solve this matter by my own, as Adrian was too stubborn.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked me as I sat on the couch. "I wanted to ask you for a favor," I told him as he was standing behind his desk now, his hands placed on his tabled, his posture bent a little forward.

"You wanna sit on my lap too, baby girl?" he asked me, cocking his head. "What?" I asked him, looking at him irritated.

"Do I look like Santa from there? Doing favors left and right?" he asked me, making me sigh. "What do you want?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Since your husband is away—"

"I won't sleep with you," I clarified.

"That's not what I am asking for," he rolled his eyes, pushing a gift box on his desk a little towards my direction.

"You want me to accept a gift from you in order to ask you for a favor?" I asked him confused. "That doesn't make sense."

"Nothing about me makes sense for people, but that's the reason why I am standing here today," he told me, looking me in the eye, "and? Are you going to accept your gift?"

"Fine," I agreed, still confused. "Then, I am all ears," he said, "tell me what you need?"

"Can you convince a friend of mine, without mentioning Raphael, that I am in a safe place," I asked him. "And why do you want me not to mention Raphael?" he asked me curiously.

"Because Raphael and my friend don't like each other," I muttered with a sigh. "Is that your hacker friend who fooled your father, your brothers and him multiple times?" he asked me amused now.

"Kinda," I shrugged. "I am scared that Raphael will hurt him if he doesn't stop looking for me, and I know he won't if he isn't assured that I am safe."

"Safe and without Raphael," he stated, looking at me observantly. I nodded my head. "He'll surely come for me if he knows I am with Raphael, but I want him to stay out of my matters," I told him.

"And why?" he asked me. "Because he has a beautiful family, and I don't want him to fight with Raphael, as Raphael can get really nasty if he gets mad," I sighed.

"How nasty?" he asked me now. "What is this? An interrogation? I thought you'd help me after I accepted your gift?" I asked him back a little annoyed.

"Alright," he finally agreed, throwing a phone towards my direction which I fortunately successfully caught, "the phone is decrypted, call him and I'll confirm your safety without mentioning Raphael."

"Thank you," I muttered, dialing Adrian's number as he walked in my direction with the box now. "You're welcome," he grinned, crossing one leg over the other.

Tapping my one leg impatiently on the ground, I waited for my brother to pick up the call. "Who the fuck are you?" I heard him say as he finally picked up.

"Adrian." I whispered.

"Calina? Where the fuck are you? Do you know how worried I am? Not knowing if you're alright--"

"I am alright," I told him, smiling, knowing that my voice sounded firmly and happy if I smiled, like I wasn't almost in Hell, struggling to survive.

"I don't believe you, not this time, are you at gun point again?" he asked me. "No, I'm not," I told him, hoping Draven didn't hear what he was saying, as I was tired of explaining myself, and my past.

"Then, face time me," he said firmly. "Adrian ..." I sighed. Draven took the phone from me, making me frown, before he held it to his ear, saying, "Hello, Adrian, my name is Draven Graham, and Calina is in my protection, she's safe, you've nothing to worry."

"No, I am not the bastard who spammed you," he claimed offended, making me look at him confused. "Oh, come on! I've some class, and that's not how I'd work!"

I gestured him to put the phone on speaker as I wanted to know what he was talking about, rolling his eyes, he finally put Adrian on speaker.

"Then, who the fuck sent me the shit?" I heard Adrian ask. "Was it Raphael? Is she with him?"

Getting anxious as I didn't want him to know I sought protection by the man who actually ruined me, I didn't want him to think that low of me.

Slapping Draven's bicep, I mouthed him to tell him that he sent him 'this shit', whatever he was talking about.

"What? No!" he whispered with a frown, shaking his head. 'Please' I mouthed desperately.

He looked at me, sighing, before saying, "Alright I did it, I sent you videos where you were fucked by a clown with a virus on top." I gasped.

"I knew it! And I don't trust a nasty man like you! I want to FaceTime my sister! Otherwise I won't stop looking for her!" he claimed.

"Alright, FaceTime her," he shrugged, turning the phone call into a video call before giving me the phone back and mouthing me a 'you owe me'.

"Adrian," I smiled, as I saw my brother on the screen, feeling bad as I saw the dark circles under his eyes, seeing that my getaway really affected him.

"Calina! You don't know how relieved I am to see you!" he claimed, letting out a sigh.

"I'm fine, really," I assured him, "how are Emma and Boris doing?"

"They're fine, sleeping," he turned the camera to them, and then back to himself, "wait, let me wake her—"

"No, don't, let her sleep," I cut him off, keeping my voice low in order not to wake them up.

"Alright," he muttered, looking at me lost and confused, "are you really alright? Graham? How the fuck did you managed to land by him? He's danger."

"I can hear you," Draven huffed, getting closer to me to look at Adrian. "Long story, but it was coincidence, and he was kind enough to help me," I told him.

"For?" Adrian asked. "What?" I asked back puzzled, not getting what he meant.

"I may not be able to locate you, but not because I'm stupid but because I don't have the right equipment, and I'm smart enough to know that this man takes repayments for his work," he narrowed his eyes, "what did he want in order to protect you?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Pussy." Draven intervened.

"Calina?!" Adrian gasped.

"No!" I groaned, pushing Draven's face away as he was really close to the camera and getting on my nerves. "I promise you, I'm alright. I'm looking after his injured men." I lied.

"She's in good hands, hacker. I even pamper her, see," he claimed, turning the camera towards the box on my lap, "you wanna see her gifts? She loves them?" He opened the box.

And I gasped.

"What in the Hell? Calina?" Adrian asked as he saw the dildo. "He's, he's joking, that's his," I gritted out.

"Don't be shy, Dr. Hooker," he grinned amused, taking the dildo from the box. The audacity of this asshole to gift me this!

"I really have to go, Adrian, love you!" I ended the call before he could embarrass me more, before taking the dick out of his hands and slapping him with it.

"Is it the color or the size?" he asked me with a frown. "It's your fucking audacity to gift me a plastic dick!" I snapped.

"I knew it couldn't be the size, as it's customized," he claimed. "Customized?" I asked with a frown.

"Yeah," he nodded his head, looking from his dick back to the dildo, "customized, the perfect size!" He winked.

"I really can't with you!" I threw the dick at him which he caught with a chuckle.

"But you can with this," he gestured to the dick. "I'll not put up with whatever this is, I'm out!" I muttered, wanting to get up but he grabbed my arm, making me back sit down.

"You forgot something," he gave me the dick back. "Take this fucking dick," I said, holding the dick up from the base, "and shove it up--"

"If you keep it I'll take your friend and his family under my protection too," he cut me off with a sly smile. "and what were you saying?"

"Thank you for your gift," I gritted out with a forced smile, getting up from the couch, "I'll leave now."

"Have fun with it!" he shouted after me. "You wish!" I huffed as I left the room, heading to my room, otherwise, I'd be tempted to slap him with the dick again. And seriously, what was wrong with him? Well, probably everything.

Once in my room, I searched for a place to hide the fucking dick as I didn't want my daughter to find it.

"Too eager to play with it?" I shrieked as his sudden presence startled me, letting go of the dick, which fell to the ground. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him with a sigh, bending to pick up the dick.

"I told you I wanted to talk to you about other things," he claimed with his arms crossed. "Right," I muttered, I forgot about that after he gifted me a customized dick, "I am listening."

"How was your doctor's appointment? Any good or bad news?" he asked me. "Good, it was good, the doctor did some tests to confirm I've Leukemia and which stage I am in, before telling us the next steps," I told him with a frown, not understanding why he was caring, "why are you asking?"

"Out of curiosity," he shrugged as I looked left and right, before putting the dick into a drawer. "Alright, if that's everything I want to go and see my daughter," I told him, and he nodded his head in a daze.

"Oh, and," I said as I walked past him, looking down at his crotch and back to him, "even if it's customized, it's small." He looked at me offended as I walked away, leaving the room, walking downstairs to see my baby.

I went to the door the maid had gestured earlier. I opened the door and found a very green landscape. He really took care of his garden. I walked down the rocky path until I saw Zia and had to smile.

She was sitting on a picnic blanket with her one-piece bikini and sunscreen all over her face. And the hat on her head made her look like a little woman. The picture of my daughter made my heart melt.

I walked up to her before sitting next to her on the picnic blanket. "How is my baby?" I asked, leaning down to kiss her cheeks. She looked at me and smiled as she realized I was back.

"Mommy!" she said, hugging me before pulling back, crossing her arms and pouting. "Lucia's daddy said I couldn't go in the water because of my ouchie on my chest."

"He said that?" I asked her and found it cute how she got upset about him. However, I was glad he didn't let her into the pool. Her wound still did not heal completely, and having her in a pool of chlorinated water couldn't end well.

I totally forgot about her wound when he suggested to go for a swim in the backyard at breakfast. I had to deal with Raphael's obsessive ass that I forgot about my daughter's wound. What a great mother I was!

"No, he actually said," she said, mimicking him as she scrunched her nose. "Your Momma-Bear will roar my ears and be a pain in my ass if I let you into the water with this injury."

I laughed at the way she mimicked him. However, I really had to have a word with him about the language he was using next to the children.

"And he broke my swim tire and told me I will drown when I get in the pool without it."

"How mean," I muttered, kissing her head. "Yes, and I told him you'd spank him but he said he likes pain, he's weird, mommy," she babbled.

"Well, if he likes it or not, I'd roar his ears and spank him until he was sorry, if he'd let you in the water," I said, trying to sound serious, which made her gasp.

"Really?" she asked me with big innocent eyes. "Yes, and enough of talking about spanking Draven. Tell me, baby, are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Then, let's go to the kitchen," I said and wanted to pick her up. "We don't have to, mommy. Our nanny told me to get a sandwich from the picnic basket when I was hungry," she said, pointing to the picnic basket on the corner of the picnic blanket.

"Oh alright!" I said, grabbing the picnic basket to look inside. The poor woman, who was sitting in the middle of the garden to keep an eye on Zia, who was sitting under a tree, and Lucia, who was splashing in the pool, made many sandwiches.

I grabbed two sandwiches and two orange juices before setting the basket aside. "Here, my love," I said, opening Zia's sandwich before giving it to her. I put her orange juice in front of her.

As I was about to open my sandwich, I saw Lucy walking towards us before she shyly stood on the end of the blanket and looked at us.

"Hello baby, are you hungry too?" I asked her with a smile and she nodded her head.

"Let's go, mommy," Zia muttered, getting up, pulling on my shirt to leave. "Zia, baby, don't be mean," I told her with a frown.

"But mommy, she left me to play in the pool!" Zia whined. "I'm sorry," Lucy pouted. Looking down, Zia shrugged.

"Zia, she said she's sorry," I told her. "I don't care," she muttered.

"But I'm sorry," she said with a pout again. "Zia, what do we say if someone apologizes?" I asked her with a raised brow.

"You're forgiven, but pwease don't do it again," my daughter said, making me smile proudly. Lucy eagerly nodded her head, before hugging her.

"Well, come on, you said you were hungry, your nanny made some delicious sandwiches," I said, opening the sandwich in my hands before offering it to her. "Here."

She approached me with a smile before taking the sandwich and sitting on my left as Zia was on my right. I opened her orange juice and put it in front of her.

As Zia snuggled closer to me while eating, Lucy did the same. Smiling, I kissed their heads.

I got another sandwich and orange juice before I started eating. As I ate, I saw her nanny frowning at the three of us and standing there as if she had a stick up her ass. "You don't want to sit down?"

"No," she said when she looked at me, "I have to take Lucy because it's almost her nap time."

"I want to stay," she mumbled and snuggled closer to me. I looked at her before looking at her nanny.

"Let her stay a little longer. If you have something important to do, you can go, it is also Zia's nappy time. I don't mind bathing them both before I put them to bed. "

"I don't think Sir would appreciate that," she said hesitantly. "Then, ask him," I suggested.

"Yes, please," said Lucy excitedly. She nodded her head with a sigh before grabbing her phone to call him.

As he answered the call, Lucy immediately took the phone from her nanny.

POV SWITCH

Draven's pov

"Daddy!" Lucretia's excited voice beamed through the phone as I saw them all sitting on the blanket under a tree from my office window.

"I'm listening," I said with a chuckle. "Can I stay with Zia for a while longer?" she asked me.

"I guess Zia's mother is a little tired and it's your nap time, isn't it?" I asked her.

"She said it's not a problem," she muttered as I saw the firecracker smile at my daughter. However, I still didn't forget how she called my dick small.

"Are you sure?" I asked with a hum. "Yes," she said hesitantly before I saw the firecracker take the phone from my daughter.

"Hey," I heard the firecracker say, "she can stay with me, I really don't mind."

"Don't you have better things to do? Like enjoying my gift?" I mocked her. "I prefer hanging out with the kids rather than entertaining myself with a fun-size," she claimed, making me huff, kinda hurting my ego, which I wouldn't admit.

"Alright, then, have fun with them, but keep in mind that Lucy can be a little ... energetic," I said before ending the call on her face.

And I grinned as I saw her frown at the phone before her lips moved. She probably cursed me for ending the call on her face.

Then, I watched them get up after eating their meal and walking towards the mansion as my phone rang. I saw Sarah calling.

"Yes, Sara," I picked up the call. "Sir, I wanted to talk to you about Calina, do you have time?" she asked me nervously. "Yes, I'm all yours," I told her, wondering why she sounded nervous, "are you alright?"

"Well, Sir, I was surprised, as I didn't know she was a cardiologist, but what surprised me the most were, are the fresh whip marks on her back," she told me, surprising me too.

"You know I don't stick my nose into your business, Mr. Graham, but this woman you sent me for treatment, I want to know what really happened to her in order to know how to act next to her and not ask questions that would trigger bad memories."

"Whip marks? On her back? Fresh too? How fresh?" I asked as my hand clutched my phone tightly.

"Like fresh fresh. Really fresh. Maybe a day or two old," she claimed. "I beg your pardon?" I asked her and cocked my head.

Did I hear right? She had whip marks on her back that were a day or two old? That meant they happened under my roof?

I clenched my jaw. Had that bastard whipped a woman under my roof? At my home? I took a deep breath to control the anger that was building up inside of me.

"You heard that right. She was whipped like two days ago," she told me. "And how deep were the cuts in her back? Are you sure it can't be role playing or something?" I asked her as I remembered they were telling me they enjoyed their stay here.

"No! No, Mr. Graham, those marks on her back were definitely not from role-playing! At least not from mutual role-playing, because no woman would enjoy being whipped like a wildling who needs to be tamed, no sane woman would enjoy this work on her back," she said, sounding horrified.

"Thanks for letting me know, Sara," I said to her. "I called you to know how to act around my patient, but you don't know what happened to her either, am I right?" she assumed.

"Yes, but I'll tell you what happened to her as soon as I find out, have a good day, Sara," I said before ending the call and calling Esther.

"What information do you need?" my hacker asked me as soon as she answered. "Calina Ivanov, the information you gave me is missing crucial facts, go deeper into her story. I want to know everything about her because something is going on right under my nose that I don't know about. Look also into her relationship with Raphael Morelli," I told her.

"What are you suspicious of?" she asked me back.

"I sent her to Sara because she is sick and Sara called me back after few hours, telling me that she had some deep whip marks on her back and she apparently got them while she was staying at my mansion!" I told her madly.

"Do you think it was her husband?" she asked me. "No, she probably whipped herself! Who else is going to do it?" I asked her annoyed.

"Why don't you ask her?" She asked me. "I tried today, but she's avoiding my questions," I told her with a sigh, running with my hand through my hair. The bastard knew that I wouldn't allow violence against women under my roof and silenced her.

"Alright, I'll dig deeper into her story, and let you know as soon as possible if I find something crucial," she told me. "Hurry up and thank you," I said before ending the call.

"And if my name is Draven, I'll let her play with you like you played with her, I'll wipe your nose like you wiped hers."

POV SWITCH

Calina's pov

After bathing Lucy and washing Zia with damp towel, I helped them put on their pajamas before we went to bed. I sat between them and read them a book from Luca again while they snuggled closer to me.

When I looked down after a while, I saw them both hugging me as they fell asleep. I put the book aside before pulling myself down in bed, which resulted in them hugging me even more before I closed my eyes.

My body was weak and exhausted from the medicine I was taking to relieve the pain in my bones. My back hurt when I lay on it too.

As I slowly drifted off to sleep, I felt a little peace in me, at least I could have a little break from life in my sleep.

At least I hoped.

POV SWITCH

Draven's pov

After calming down a bit, I went to her room. As I opened the door and stormed in, I forgot the children were with her.

I slowed down as I saw them all asleep on the bed. I went closer to the bed to look at her.

The girls hugged her tightly as she laid on her back. If she was flogged two days ago, lying on the back must hurt like hell. But it seemed like the pain she was feeling was nothing to her.

All the while she pretended and walked like she was in no pain at all. She snapped and looked really confident.

She covered herself well. But that was it. Now I realized that something was going on under my damn roof, I wasn't going to stop until I found out what it was.

Because no woman would be beaten if she were under my protection and stayed in my home.

And the fact that this bastard put her under my protection just to whip her as she was under my protection infuriated me.

Besides, no one would break a deal with me without facing my grudges.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31K 644 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...
454K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
205K 10.1K 54
⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. And a sexy femme fatale. [SEQUEL OF MALEDETTO] "Open your damn e...
3.2M 261K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...