It Started with a Hijabi's Di...

By flower_seeds_

"And they plot and plan, and ALLAH plans and ALLAH is the best of planners" (Al-Quran) "Can you tell me to wh... More

Prologue
CopyRight
1= Finding The Diary
2= Iman
3= Islam and Ethics
4= Are Flaws Actually Flaws?
5= Al-Raheem
6= Hazrat Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ
7= What's in this bottle?
8= Secrets
9= Little hints
10= Ramadan
11= Lane of memories
#Free Palestine
12= Veil
13= Daughters=Princess
14= Badr is Missing
15= Soulmate
17= Letters
18= Search
19= Hayatuhu حياته
20= She found them
21= Proposal
22= Reaction
23= "it was the only thing I had of her"
24= "how did you know it was Me?"
25= Finally!
26= "this diary has more than it shows"
27= "the villian of our story..."
28= "I need to find her, no matter how much it costs"
29= "I dream to meet a secret agent one day"
30= "I Know You..."
31= "Where are we?"
32= "Let me surprise you..."
33= "our last breath?.."
34 = "I Didn't Fake It "
35= Ilham
36= Choosing ALLAH
37= Mehram
38= "Been Shot..."
39= Graveyard
40= Wonders Of Love
41= The Court
42= Engagement
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
About Author

16= Finding new secrets

160 32 36
By flower_seeds_

Starting with the name of Allah Almighty Who's Most Merciful and The One Who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.

Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty me upon out beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W), their noble companions, and all the true beleivers present in this world or the other.
Ameen.

*******
Narrated Abu Huraira: Some people said, O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? He said, Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the sun when it is not hidden by clouds? They replied, No, Allah's Apostle. He said, Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the moon when it is full and not hidden by clouds? They replied, No, O Allah's Apostle! He said, So you will see Him (your Lord) on the Day of Resurrection similarly Allah will gather all the people and say, 'Whoever used to worship anything should follow that thing. 'So, he who used to worship the sun, will follow it, and he who used to worship the moon will follow it, and he who used to worship false deities will follow them; and then only this nation (i.e., Muslims) will remain, including their hypocrites. Allah will come to them in a shape other than they know and will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'We seek refuge with Allah from you. This is our place; (we will not follow you) till our Lord comes to us, and when our Lord comes to us, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to then in a shape they know and will say, I am your Lord.' They will say, '(No doubt) You are our Lord,' and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the (Hell) Fire. Allah's Apostle added, I will be the first to cross it. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day, will be 'Allahumma Sallim, Sallim (O Allah, save us, save us!),' and over that bridge there will be hooks Similar to the thorns of As Sa'dan (a thorny tree). Didn't you see the thorns of As-Sa'dan? The companions said, Yes, O Allah's Apostle. He added, So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of As-Sa-dan except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards, when Allah has finished the judgments among His slaves, and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah. We will order the angels to take them out and the angels will know them by the mark of the traces of prostration (on their foreheads) for Allah banned the f ire to consume the traces of prostration on the body of Adam's son. So they will take them out, and by then they would have burnt (as coal), and then water, called Ma'ul Hayat (water of life) will be poured on them, and they will spring out like a seed springs out on the bank of a rainwater stream, and there will remain one man who will be facing the (Hell) Fire and will say, 'O Lord! It's (Hell's) vapor has Poisoned and smoked me and its flame has burnt me; please turn my face away from the Fire.' He will keep on invoking Allah till Allah says, 'Perhaps, if I give you what you want), you will ask for another thing?' The man will say, 'No, by Your Power, I will not ask You for anything else.' Then Allah will turn his face away from the Fire. The man will say after that, 'O Lord, bring me near the gate of Paradise.' Allah will say (to him), 'Didn't you promise not to ask for anything else? Woe to you, O son of Adam ! How treacherous you are!' The man will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will say, 'But if I give you that, you may ask me for something else.' The man will say, 'No, by Your Power. I will not ask for anything else.' He will give Allah his covenant and promise not to ask for anything else after that. So Allah will bring him near to the gate of Paradise, and when he sees what is in it, he will remain silent as long as Allah will, and then he will say, 'O Lord! Let me enter Paradise.' Allah will say, 'Didn't you promise that you would not ask Me for anything other than that? Woe to you, O son of Adam ! How treacherous you are!' On that, the man will say, 'O Lord! Do not make me the most wretched of Your creation,' and will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will smile and when Allah will smile because of him, then He will allow him to enter Paradise, and when he will enter Paradise, he will be addressed, 'Wish from so-and-so.' He will wish till all his wishes will be fulfilled, then Allah will say, All this (i.e. what you have wished for) and as much again therewith are for you.' Abu Huraira added: That man will be the last of the people of Paradise to enter (Paradise).

(Bukhari
Hadees no. 6573)

********

If you haven't prayed yet, then I humbly request you to pray before reading this because your connection with
Allah Almighty is much more important. Remember, Salat is obligatory, this is not.

_________________________

Badr

Mr.Adam offered him a towel as Badr was still shaking and trembling due to his wet state.
Mr. Adam suggested him to first change. But he refused by shaking his head vigorously.

"No, boss, I don't have much time to stay here", he said in a very serious tone as he lead Mr.Adam to the nearby sofa, "I have to tell you something important".

Mr. Adam got worried and bombarded Badr with various questions,
"What happened? Are you okay? Where were you? You know how much worried we were? What is the important news?
But most importantly are you okay?"

Mr. Adam asked as he looked at Badr scanning him from any injuries, "Are you hurt somewhere?"

Badr smiled at his boss and the heavy layer of concern in his tone. It warmed Badr that he cared about him that much. Badr loved him as a father too.

"I am fine, boss, Alhamdulillah. And about what happened, it started the day when_"

He stopped as he took a deep breath, he was unable to speak because of the sad and guilt feeling in his heart. He had seen the look of raw hurt in his best friend's face.

Only he and his Allah Knows how much it hurt him to not to go near him and to see that look in AbdulWadood's face. He wanted so bad to hug him and tell him how bad he had missed him.

But alas he couldn't do so. He didn't know how long he had to stay here. Those people were still after him or so he thought. He wasn't sure. He still had to make a round again to make sure they weren't following him.
But he didn't want to take a risk, too.

"Sir", he tried again, "Can you tell me from the start about the diary? I mean how you gave it to them? I know the best way to solve the things are to do it from the start. That's why I want you to narrate the whole thing if you don't mind".

"No, no it's okay", Mr.Adam smiled, " you are right, it's the best way to solve all the complicated puzzles we have indulged ourselves in".

Mr. Adam took a deep breath before he started speaking,

"I was one of the very first people who knew about this diary. Actually, I was in one of those very few people who knew about it all along", he had a distant look on his face as he continued.

"The diary was very important. And I was given the duty to protect it. I knew I'd be the first on the list they would doubt when they'd know about the diary or will start searching it. I wanted to keep that diary in a safe place. A place where they'd least expect".

Mr. Adam took a whole glass of water and looked at Badr, but still Badr could see that from the distant look in his eyes, his mind was on the memories, and this time Mr. Adam had a small smile on his face.

"AbdulRahman. He and I were best buddies from our childhood. I had a very close and a special bond with him. There was almost nothing I haven't shared with him. He knew about me all along.

When I mentioned him about the diary, he suggested me to give that diary to him. He is a very successful doctor, far away from the world we have indulged ourselves in".

Mr. Adam had a sad look on his face and he looked at the window and towards the blue brightening sky.

"He said he would be the last person they'd suspect. It was a genius idea. A doctor far away from this world living a normal life would be the last person they'd suspect. And he is one of those person whom I trust with my life. So obviously I had a strong trust in him in this matter, too.

I gave him the diary. You remember you were actually the one who was given the duty to bring that diary safely to his home, right?"

Badr nodded, and remembered that day clearly. Mr. Adam continued his story but he failed to notice a different kind of emotion that flashed so deeply in Badr's eyes.

"AbdulRahman kept that diary in the safe locker in his home. Two or three months went, I know those people did their best to find it in my home or anywhere near me. But they couldn't.

I was glad because I knew, that they won't be able to even doubt him. Not even close. I was glad that the diary was safe. My friend was safe. Everyone was safe and we just had to maintain it still a specific date".

Mr. Adam stopped and looked down at his hands but Badr continued for him.

"But it didn't stay safe anymore".

Mr. Adam smiled sadly at him before nodding his head lightly,
"Yeah, it didn't."

He continued with still that look on his face,
"The diary was in the safe locker of AbdulRahman. That safe locker had all his precious things.
One day, when he had to take an important document from it. He opened that safe locker.
The document he had been looking for, was in the corner of the locker for which he had to move some files away."

Mr. Adam continued with a worry stretch in his forehead as he remembered the moment he lost that diary.

"He took some files out of the safe locker to grab the document he had wanted. He placed the files he took out of the drawer, safely into his side table. Those files included the diary",
he heaved a deep sad sigh before continuing what was according to him a sad story,
"When he took the document out, he thought he heard some workers he had called, proceeding towards his room. So he quickly grabbed the files and shoved it in the locker before anyone could see it, and locked it. In his hurry, the diary fell out of the files. And it wasn't there anymore. It was the last time any of us saw it".

Badr grabbed the jug and poured down the water in Mr. Adam's glass before Mr. Adam continued,
"He was right, the workers was going to enter in his room. So he went out of his room and became busy with them.
When he returned, he checked his locker again to see if all the things were in right place. But he was very terrified to see that the diary wasn't there.
He was so scared and worried that he ddint even tell me, first. Was afraid that I was going to be angry at him."

Mr. Adam shook his head with a sad smile on his face as he remembered the way his friend rambled and asked him again and again to not break their bond. It was impossible for him to do that.
How could he?
He loved his friend too much to do that.

"We tried our best to find it. Checked the hidden security cameras. But found nothing. And we have been insane in our search.", he grabbed Badr's hands and looked at him with worried eyes, "I am so worried, Badr, we have just few days left. If we miss it this time, too. Everything will be ruined".

"Don't worry sir we will find it", Badr tried his best to assure him, and gave him a genuine smile.

Mr. Adam smiled back and asked him the question that had been bothering him from months,
"Where were you, Badr? Do you know how worried we all were? We were so worried. Are you okay? You aren't even telling me why do you seem so much to be in a hurry?"

Badr smiled again at his concern and took a deep breath before he started,
"I am fine, sir. Alhamdulillah.
I was going to meet AbdulWadood at the cafe. But when I was going there, I saw some people following my car, I first didn't notice it much but then I got bad vibes. So I instantly turned my route."

Badr eyes looked at window with almost no expression as he said,
"They tried to kill me. To hit my car enough that it almost got flip. There were so many people. So many people specially armed to kill me".

Badr was still looking at the window but Mr. Adam's eyes widened with deep concern. He felt so bad that he wasn't with him, that he had to go through without any help, all along.

"I wasn't alone sir, my Allah Almighty is with me. He saved me life. It was really a miracle. I had even read the Kalima thinking it was the last second of mine in this second. There were so many people with so many weapons. But like a miracle, I don't know but they got distracted. And I was able to escape from there".

They both smiled at each other and thanked Allah Almighty in their heart a thousand times. A man, especially a Muslim is never alone. Allah (SWT) Is always with them. And He Is The Best Helper.
Subhan Allah!

"I knew I couldn't go out of the colony gates, so I roamed around, finding a shelter so I could hide for some time. And again Allah Almighty helped me. I came across Mr. AbdulRahman's home".

Mr. Adam's eyes went wide as he heard this, this was the last place he had expected Badr to be at.

"I knocked the door first. But didn't find any response. Then a neighbor of them came to me and told me that they don't live there anymore. I was really surprised. I didn't know they had moved out".

He looked at Mr. Adam and he looked down with sad eyes, seeing this Badr didn't ask him much and continued his story,

"I am sorry about it, sir. But I needed a shelter. So I broke a window of their home that lead to the back side of their home. I made sure to repair it with some cardboads before I left.

These two months, I stayed there. And surprisingly even though there hadn't been anyone living. But the grocery were there and lights were working. It's like they left that place in such a hurry that they didn't even empty the place.
But it was really safe there, and I stayed there until I found a thing that I knew I had to tell you. So I came here. I had an idea it's been two month and now they had stopped searching for me. And so I came out."

Mr. Adam asked him with curious eyes as he asked him seriously,
"What is it that you found, Badr?"

Badr replied,
"I remembered the hidden security cameras we have placed outside their gates, and their entry. But you forgot the camera you hid in their living room".

Mr. Adam's eyes went wide but then he thought deeply, as he said,
"I didn't forget it. I remembered it. But after I planted a hidden camera in his living room. I felt really guilty. I didn't want to intrude his privacy. We had already disturbed him so much, I didn't want to make it worse And intrude his privacy, too.
And I also sent a man to take that camera out. But I guess he didn't. So we never really knew about it".

Badr said,
"One day I suddenly remembered it, and checked if it was there. And was surprised to see it there.
I only checked the footage of the day the diary went missing.
And I was surprised by what I found".

"Badr, don't beat around the bush. Tell me what you found? Was there a secret man? Was one of those workers in disguise? I checked all those people. But didn't find anything. Was there a_"

"It was his daughter, sir. No man, no theif, no them, it was his daughter who took it."

Mr. Adam was surprised, would be the understatement of the year.

"H-How? H-H-ow?"

"It was placed on the table and she took it from there, and it was the last place any of us saw it.
Do you remember her daughter's room was the only room we didn't investigate, right?"

Mr. Adam was still shocked and he replied in a trance,
"Y-yeah".

Badr now gripped his hands tightly as he said in excitement.
"Now it's simple, sir. We just have to go to their home, ask the girl to give us the diary. Matter solved! This story would end finally!"

He gripped his hands and stood up expecting him to do same. But he stopped in his tracks when he felt Mr. Adam's hand falling out of his numbly.

"What happened, sir? Aren't you excited to finish this once and for all? Remember the date is very near. Sir?"

Mr. Adam continued looking down at his hands and as he first opened his mouth, closed and then again spoke in a very quiet tone.

"I don't know where they are".

Badr looked confused as he looked at Mr. Adam as he asked,
"What do you mean?"

When Mr. Adam still didn't reply, he looked at him again now with panic,
"What happened to them, sir?!"

___________________________

AslamoAlaikum!!!

Did you like the chapter?

I tried my best to remove the confusions, but if there are, feel free to ask.

And summary,
Mr. Adam gave that diary to AbdulRahman, who's also the father of the diary girl.

The diary got lost by mr. AbdulRahman. And now they have found that their daughter took it.
But where are they? Where is that mystery girl? Why is their home empty??

Sooo many questions, but please stay tune to find out.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

And I realized that there are many things still not revealed... So this story isn't at its ending part yet. We got more time with this story, and to stick together with it.

And it'd bring a huge smile on my face if you vote and comment on this chapter.

Allah Hafiz
❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
152K 13K 46
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ ** "10 years! You have been lying to me for 10 whole years. Every single thing about you was a lie. How could you think I'd listen to...
108K 4K 65
"Go straight at the end of right side you will see a red and black car, at the back of the car you will find something." It was from that unknown nu...