π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’

By hxrtqxq

When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine

thirty one

5.8K 139 129
By hxrtqxq

Sapphire Westlock
*four weeks later*

"Sapphire?" someone calls out from the other side of the door as I'm laying down. "Who is it?" I groan, not expecting anyone.

"It's Destiny and Tey. We miss you. Can we talk?" she asks and I sigh, knowing that this was going to happen sooner or later.

I had my dad change the locks because the entire city has a key to our house. I also changed my number and I got off social media.

I haven't been talking to anyone.

Jah hurt me so bad, I don't even know how to live anymore.

"You can come in" I say and she enters, Teyanna behind her. "Hey best" she hugs me tightly and I hug her back.

"Hi Destiny. How are you?" I ask, a tear going down my face. "I'm good. Please don't cry. I missed you so much" she hugs me tighter.

"I missed you too. I just couldn't even talk to anyone" I shake my head and look over to Tey who has a scared look on her face.

"Go on. Tell ha" Des says to Tey. "Tell me what? Is everything okay?" I ask. "I'm pregnant" Teyanna admits, shrugging.

"Are you serious? I'm so happy for you! It's gonna be so cute. I want a lil niece" I gush, smiling for the first time in weeks.

"See I told you that would make her feel better" Des says, smiling too. "Thanks Sapphire. For real it means a lot" Teyanna says, smiling.

"Um- how is he?" I ask quietly and Destiny rubs the back of her neck. "Not good" she mumbles, sitting down on the bed.

"How bad?" I ask, laying on her lap. "I don't want to worry you, Sapphire. He's not doing good" Destiny says, playing with my hair.

"Just tell me" I shrug.

"He moved out. Always out with Saed and Hammer. We barely see him anymore. And I seen- I seen codeine in his car. I'm worried" she explains and a couple tears go down my face.

"Please don't cry, Sapphire. It's been a month now. Everyone misses you. Will you please just come to this really small kickback with us? Please?" she asks and I sigh.

"I don't know. I don't have a babysitter or an outfit" I shrug.

"Yolanda can babysit Nile" Teyanna says and I nod. "Fine I'll go" I shrug.

Three hours later, we get to the Micheals' house. "SAPPHIRE!" Kooda yells and almost tackles me. "Hi Kadeem" I roll my eyes. "Girl I missed you so much. These other bitches ain't on shit" he says, shaking his head.

"Who's carrying yo baby" Teyanna scowls, necking him. Jah's door opens and my eyes widen, my heart starting to beat rapidly.

"Oh. Wassup Sapphire I missed you" Diamonté says, coming out of the room and giving me a side hug.

"I missed you too, Monté. Where yo girlfriend at?" I ask and he shrugs. "She with her cousins. She'll be at the party tho. You going?" he asks and I nod.

"Y'know Saed gon be there tho. It's his friend party so I'on know if Jah gon be there too. They like bestfriends or whatever now. No one even want to see his no good self. He went back to being boring as shit when you left" Diamonté rants.

"Oh. Well if he shows up I'll just leave" I nod, going into Destiny's room.

*two hours later*
"I should post this one?" I ask Teyanna. We were in Destiny's car, on the way to the party. "Fuck yesss. You look so good in that dress pooh" she hypes me up and I blush a little.
_________________________________________
sapphire.westlock

52,747 likes
sapphire.westlock: uh oh back again 🤷🏽‍♀️
luvdestinyyy: SHES BACK
reece.rolland: 👀
bichzluvsaed: sistaaaa 🤞🏾
darealestkooda: we missed yo lil ass
random3283: u raw asab 😬😍
_________________________________________

I walk into the house and see a lot of people looking at me. Destiny, Saed and Reece are in the back and I see Saed nudge Reece, motioning to me.

Reece comes over and gives me a hug. "Wassup girl" he says, hugging me tightly. "Hiii Reece" I lean up on my tip toes to hug him back.

"Where you been at? Niggas been missin you" he smiles and sits me down on the couch. "Mhm. By niggas you mean you. If you missed me just say dat" I laugh and he smiles, looking down.

"Whatever, Sapphire. You know I be missin you. You want a blunt or sum?" he asks and I nod.

As we started smoking, a lot more people starting showing up.

"So is you gon let me take you out or what" Reece asks bluntly. "Lemme think about it" I respond and he laughs. "Onna date?" I ask and he nods. "Fineee" I shake my head, smiling.

"Bettt. Tomorrow at eight" he says and walks back over to Saed.

An hour later, I was already bored. "Y'all tryna hop?" Destiny says dryly, mixing her cup up.

"Yes, right now" I roll my eyes. We were outside because everyone inside was just sloppily drunk.

"I gotta 'nother move if yall tryna go" Saed says, looking down at his phone. "Bet" I get up, grabbing my bag and getting into Destiny's car.

"Jade come with us" Destiny yells and Jade runs over to get in the car. "Na where Tey at" Destiny asks. "Prolly wit ha baby fatha" I chuckle.

"I'm dead. Y'all tryna go to da store real quick?" Destiny asks, swerving out of the neighborhood.

Twenty minutes later, we pull up to a house that was more upscale that the others.

"Nice ass house" Des comments, getting out the car. "Facts. You said this who party?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Don't know. Saed just said this the move right na" she responds, texting Saed to come outside.

He comes out of the house holding at drink and two backwoods. "Hm" he says, handing me one of them. "Thanks" I nod and he nods back.

"Who party this is?" Destiny asks Saed but he's talking to one of his friends behind her. "Ahamad" she calls out and Saed's head snaps towards her.

"Yesss Destiny. Wassup?" he asks. "Who party dis is?" she asks back. "It's Hammer's" he says.

"Where he at I ain't seen him inna year or sum." We walk into the house while I spark the blunt Saed gave me. It's not that many people in the house and a couple outside in the yard.

Hammer comes out the kitchen. "Say that's my lil sistaaa" he exclaims hugging up on Destiny.

"Hiii Kenzo. I missed you" she cheeses and they hug for a little more. "Why you neva come see me" he asks, sticking his bottom lip out.

"You neva come see me. You too busy all da time wit my wack ass brother" she rolls her eyes.

"True dat. Say where he at anyway we just kickin it and he said he could slide through" Hammer asks and looks up at me.

"Wassup Sapphire where you been? Y'all niggas don't come see me for real" he laughs and I laugh back.

"Said Jah coming?" I ask, biting the inside of my cheek. "Yeah. If you'n wanna see him you should prolly just leave now cause he was on the way couple minutes ago" Hammer says to me, sipping on a styrofoam cup.

"I'm chillin. Kadeem!" I call out, seeing him in one of the hallways. "Sapphire! Hey best" he says, meeting me in the middle. "She aintcha best" Destiny mugs Kooda.

"Mmcht. Bye Destiny go suck sum" he rolls his eyes. "You go suck sum ole fluffy ass" Destiny sucks her teeth and Kooda laughs.

"Yeo" A familiar voice says from a little behind me. I turn around and see Jah talking to Hammer and his friends.

Our eyes connect and he looks me up and down, running his tongue over his lip. I respark my blunt and hop on on the counter, talking to Destiny.

"Food here" Hammer says from the front room. Me and Destiny go in there to see Kooda, Saed, Jah and a couple other guys who we don't know.

"Whatchu get tho" I ask, spreading out on the couch. "Lemme get a sip" I say, stealing the cup Kadeem was sipping from.

I take a sip, my face frowning in disgust once I taste what was in there. "What was that" I groan, putting the cup down.

"Lean. Don't go sippin in otha people drinks" he mushes my head. "Now why is you sippin lean for" I shake my head, taking a piece of pizza from the box.

"You in grown folk business?" he asks. "Mmcht. Boy please. If you grown I'm elderly" I respond and Hammer laughs.

"Don't laugh at ha jokes. She'll think she funny" Saed shakes his head, sitting next to Jah and we make eye contact again.

"Hand me dat" Jah says, motioning to the lighter that was on the table. "You got arms" I shrug, taking a bite of the pizza.

"Tuh. Girl hand me dat" he repeats and I hand him the lighter. He snatches it out of my hand and I snatch it bad.

"Don't snatch shit from me. Lost yo damn mind" I say, handing it to him again. He shakes his head and takes it, lighting his blunt.

"Y'all kill da vibe" a big body ass darkskin says. He was fine as hell. "Who you is?" I ask. "Oh my bad. I'm Shaw" he introduces himself and I nod.

"You ain't gon tell me whatcha name is?" Shaw asks and Jah scrunches his face up. "You'n needa know allat" he shakes his head.

"Oh my bad. Dis you?" he asks. "No- Yes she is" Jah interrupts me. "Mm. That's not what you said to me a month ago" I shrug.

"C'mon Sapphire" Jah gets up lending his hand to me. "Uh no. I'an going no where witchu" I suck my teeth.

"You gotta real big attitude don't think I won't straighten that shit out easy" he shrugs and I take his hand, following him outside and into his car.

"Whatchu want" I ask, on my phone as he pulls off the driveway. "You livin good?" he asks and I nod.

"You knew I was gon be there? Or naw. N' don't front like you'n know me and Hammer boys" he asks and I shrug.

"I ain't know until we pulled up. Honest truth" I admit and he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Why you was wearing dat then" he asks, finally looking over at me. "Cause it's clothes" I respond. "Not very many of em" Jah remarks and I roll my eyes.

"Where we going" I ask, looking out the window. "Offa cliff. Na sit back" he says, merging onto the highway.

My bluetooth connects and I start playing Daniel Caesar. "Can you not play dis right na? It's making this whole situation worse" Jah shakes his head.

"What situation? There is no situation" I shake my head back. "I want you but you'n want me. That's the situation" he responds.

"Who said you want me. And who said I'on want you?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. "I said I want you. Cause I do. And I said you'n want me. Cause you don't" he says and I keep looking out the window.

"Can you take me home" I ask. "I will eventually" he responds. "Why Destiny tellin me you sippin lean?" I ask and he sucks in through his teeth.

"Cause I am. Why Kadeem saying Reece tryna get witchu" he asks back. "Cause he is" I shrug.

"N' you letting him?" Jah asks, gripping the steering wheel. "Why you sippin lean for Jah? That shit'll kill you" I shake my head.

"Why is you letting Reece play moves on you. That shit'll get boffa y'all killed" he shrugs, starting to go into the city.

"Answer my question first" I demand. "Who you telling?" he asks, looking over at me. "You. Ain't nobody else inna car" I say back and he laughs.

"You gettin smart n' it's gon land you inna backseat" he responds, pulling into a parking garage.

He parks and looks over at me with low eyes. "Can you stop?" I ask, looking the other way and crossing my legs.

"Mm. Get out the car" he says and exits. I get out too, grabbing my bag and following him to an elevator.

"Why you sippin lean? You poppin percs too?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I sipped that shit maybe three times. It's not a prollem you should be worried bout Sapph" he says my name and my stomach drops.

"Stop talkin" I mumble, crossing my legs again and he looks over at me. The elevator door opens and he takes a key out and opens the door to an apartment.

"This is nice" I mumble, walking in and seeing the subtle decorations. "Thanks. Come sit right here" he says, sitting on the couch.

I sit down all the way at the end and cross my legs. Jah peeps it and pulls me closer to him.

"Whatchu want" I sigh, coming closer by myself. "I been goin crazy wit out you Sapph" he says, looking down at me.

"That ain't my fault. I didn't break up witchu" I shrug and he scoffs. "Yeah cause I wasn't in my right mind n you know dat" he responds, taking a pull from a blunt and dropping it down to my level.

I take it out of his hands and hit it a couple times before handing it back. "You shoulda told me that" I shrug again.

"I tried to but you blocked me on everything. And then changed the locks. And then told ya daddy ta stop letting me in. How I was 'posed to talk ta you" he asks and I raise my eyebrows cause he was right.

"I need you back, Sapphire. For real girl, I miss you heavy" he sighs, wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"I miss you too" I mumble quietly. "What was that?" he asks with a little smile on his face. "I said I miss you too" I say and he pecks my cheek.

"Nah uh. Don't think you can be kissing on me now" I shake my head. "Why not? You single" Jah says and shrugs.

"Tuh. Whatever Jahbari" I say. "Stop lettin that nigga run moves on you" he mumbles into my ear.

"Mm. Why not? You just said I'm single" I say. "You might be but it's still mine" he responds, moving his hand to my center.

"Boy. You on some bullshit" I shake my head, swatting his hand away. "It's mine. You understand? No one else betta touch it except me. You hear what I'm telling you?" he asks.

"Whatever Jah" I shrug. "Na lemme find out you gave any ta anyone otha than me n' I'll kill you. And them" he says and I nod.

An hour later, he was sleep on my chest after I finished redoing his hair.
_________________________________________
Destiny 🤑
girl wya 😳
Read 2:25 AM
You
in jah's bed 😫
Destiny 🤑
smh
You
i cant help it
Destiny 🤑
tuh. ik u can't. did yalll..?
You
no ma'am he just sleep on me
Destiny 🤑
ok i'll meet u back at the house whenever ur... done
You
ok much luvvvv
Destiny 🤑
goodnight have fun with toxica
You
i will
_________________________________________

Jah was sleep with his face in my chest, holding me against him. "Go to sleep" he mumbles, putting his hand under my shirt.

I play with his braids and watch him go back to sleep before I go to sleep too.

A/N: hey y'all 👋🏾

tell me if y'all liked or didn't like this chapter

reece or jah? 👀

vote n comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.3K 15
Ray's world comes crashing down at the young age of 16. Her brother, her protector, gone. Shot and killed. Her mother, her bestfriend. Gone loosing h...
580K 33.2K 50
Tamia was raised just how her parents planned, religious, smart and ahead of the game. But every girl has a bad side. After being told what to do and...
354K 11.7K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...
59.3K 1K 43
19 year old Zaijah missed love and affection as a child, what happens when she seeks it from a hood gangsta? Will she stay with trouble? The story wi...