Married to Mr. Obsessive || K...

By ann_writess

Everything is not perfect in y/n's life, to make matter more worse, she is sold to Kim Taehyung, The God of t... More

Seeing Him
Shocking news
She is SOLD
Buying Her
The Wedding
Wedding Night
First Day
FIRE
It's not me
DAY 1 HONEYMOON
Continue of DAY 1
Day 2 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 2 Honeymoon
Day 3 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 3 Honeymoon
Day 4 Honeymoon
Continue of DAY 4 Honeymoon
Day 5 of Honeymoon
Day 6 of Honeymoon
Continue of Day 6
ABUSE
Confused
Destroyed
Over
Missing Her
Lonely
DUE
Lure
Glass
Blood
Safe
Eternal Sleep
IT'S TIME
BETRAYAL
FOUND

Other Plans

1.5K 61 1
By ann_writess

"What the fuck are you implying?" I'm not sure I believe Jungkook, I take hold of his collar.

"What do you mean when you say y/n has been kidnapped?" I demand an explanation.

"We were on our way to the hospital, but y/n was hungry so we stopped at Alien Waffle  House, which is where she was abducted." 
He burst into tears.

"I didn't expect this to happen, Taehyung, and I apologize." he begged but I didn't want any of it, I wanted only her.

"Alien Waffle house? Jin." I belowed. He immediately appeared in my sight.

"Yes, boss."

"I want you to find the owner of that restaurant as soon as possible, as well as the location of y/n." I commanded. "Later I'm going to choose what to do with him." I put forth and walked out.

∘☽༓☾∘∘☽༓☾∘

"Taehyung, we have found y/n's location." after hearing jin's words, it was like a light had been turned on in the darkest phase of my life. Yes indeed it's the darkest phase of my life.

"What is the location? Tell me right away." I demanded. 

"It's the old warehouse, just a few hours drive from the Scorpion mansion." Jin answered hurriedly as we scurried down the stairs.

It had to be them, I knew.

"Are you sure?" I enquired just to be sure. "Yes boss. I got the information from a trusted friend." He assured.

"That friend of yours better be right, orelse" I warned him again. "Boss, you don't have to worry." He assured once again, as in sat in ml front of a computer and started typing something unknown to my knowledge.

"Boss, see here this is the location. But, it'll be almost 10 to 8 hours drive from here." he filled me with all the info I needed.

"All right, let's save my woman now." I put forth, but a voice stopped me.

"No, you're staying right where you are." my dad's voice commanded.

"Never, dad you know it's not going to happen. I'm coming too." I asserted. "No Taehyung. You can't come, your not stable." he stated.

"What makes you say so?" I argued. "See your red in anger and we're dealing with 'scorpions' who are cunning like a fox. We're dead if we make one wrong move." he reasoned out.

"But, dad, I can't just stand there and watch you guys save her on your own." I insisted.

"Son, I'm saying this for your own good. Y/n is like a daughter to me also she is carrying my grandchild. I promise to bring her home safely." He assured me in a fatherly voice.

"Trust me." he beseeched me and that was enough when he squeezed my shoulders.

"Okay. I'll stay right here." I responded in a defeated voice and fell back info the sofa.

"  Taehyung, it's best to go to sleep and relax.
Jin gathered all of the best members of our gang." he ordered and Jin marched out.

I too got on my feet but with other plans.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hey guys sorry for the late update 🥺

Love you all for reading my book 💜

Stay connected for more 😉

Bye ✨

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
81.8K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...