They Can't Hear Me

By SongBookD

Minecraft streamer CazCantStop gets to know the Dream Team. The thing is that she uses a voice changer and ha... More

NOTES
PROLOGUE
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Two

1.5K 47 32
By SongBookD

'( • ○○ • ' ) Little pig missed you. Little pig says hi
Little pig is excited for this chapter
Yeeeee
Oink oink

LOOK OUT FOR TRIGGER WARNINGS IN THIS CHAPTER!

Same Day

Charlie waited for everyone to join the call. Little dings were ringing throughout the call as everyone joined.

With so many chaotic people in one call, converstaion immediately went in seven different directions.

"Chicken is better than cheese!"

"No!"

"Ranboo, back me up!"

"Ignore Tommy Ranboo, cheese is better, right?"

"Sapnap! Why would you flirt with Quackity and not meee?"

"I flirt with both of you! You're both my fiances!"

"Suck it Karl! I'm his favorite!"

"Sapnaaaap."

"I don't have favorites!"

"Geeeoorge, just tell me you love me!"

"Nooo."

"I'm only here because I thought clout would be involved."

"Phil! Phil! Phil!"

"Yes, Wilbur?"

"I'm your favorite son right?"

"You're all my favorite, Wilbur."

"Kristin! Kristin! Kristin!"

"Yes, Wilbur?"

"I'm your favorite, right?"

Charlie laughed at all the different conversations going on at once, questioning how any of the voices were even audible over each other.

Charlie popped her neck as she adjusted in her seat. Anxiety filled her up as she wondered why all of them were in the call in the first place.

Questions and possibilities filled her head as she slowly tuned out the voices of the others, eyes flickering across her room. It didn't last long as she was brought back by Dreams voice being louder than the others. He called for everyones attention.

Everyone became quiet, waiting for Dream to talk.

"So I had this idea where you all came down to Florida for a meetup? I already looked around and found a nice airbnb thats big enough for us all to stay in if some of us share rooms."

Conversation spiked again, everyone yelling about plans and ideas. Technoblade, Kristin, and Niki were all fairly quiet though, either not being a fan of lots of socialization or just overwhelmed by the sudden volume.

*TW - panic attack and blood*

Charlie was also silent. Anxiety gripped her chest in a cold vice. Her heart sped up and her mouth became a desert. Little cresent moons were being formed on her palms.

The pressure of her nails was so hard that a small trickle of blood started to drip from her palm.

Not a single thought racing through her brain could be pinned down. Invisible chains wrapped around her chest and tightened, squeezing her lungs shut.

Somewhere in the depths of the fog she heard the excited conversation start to quiet down as serious questions started being brought up.

Charlie tried as hard as she could to focus on the sounds coming out of her headphones.

At the moment they all blurred together but she could register that they were there.

In the next minute she could start to hear little differences in their voices. She tried to focus more on the little things as her chest started to open up. The pain was starting to register in her palms. She became quite thirsty.

*TW - over*

After another few minutes she was leaning back in her chair, feeling small droplets of sweat drip down her back while listening to the others have a discussion about dates and travel plans. Dream already had most of it planned out, he just needed to know who could come.

Her head hurt a little and as she reached up to rub her eyes she noticed the wetness trailing down her cheeks.

It took her a few moments to register the thoughts going through her head and decide what to do. She noticed all the water bottles on her night stand and reached over to grab one, accidently knocking over a few empty ones. She simply glanced at them rolling across the floor before turning back to her computer.

Sipping on the water she opened her snack drawer to grab some crackers. Slowly nibbling on them she started to focus back in on the conversation.

"We could go to beach!"

"American food is probably super greasy, innit?"

"What kind of clothes should I pack?"

"Wait, what about the minors of the group?"

The voice chat fell quiet at the mention of the problem. Dream was prepared though, like always.

"I've already called your parents and they are fine with you all coming down here with us as long as we keep them updated!"

Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo all cheered. Charlie tensed, did he know she was a girl? She didn't think so considering he was acting normally. The excitement ramped up again, nobody noticing the silence from Charlie. Or at least Charlie thought nobody noticed until she got a message from Technoblade.

Tech: Hey, r you ok? You r very quiet.

Caz: Says u mr. Monotone. And yea, I'm fine :)

Tech: U sure? U havent said anything at all

Caz: Yea I'm good

(A/N Listening to Mask rn and the lyrics 'yea im good' played just as I typed that XD I'm crying)

Caz: Just a little worried cuz this means face reveal and I'm not sure if I'm 100 percent ready

Caz: I know its completely ridikulous ive known you all for so long and ive known the rest of the dream team for even longer

Tech: Its not ridiculous at all. We all do things at our own pace and thats okay

Tech: You know don't have to come on the trip, right?

Caz: I know but it would be nice to meet you all, just very conflicting rn

Tech: Well just call or text me if you need someone to talk to, I hope you choose to come

Caz: Thanks Tech, byeee

Tech: Bye Charlie

The conversation continued on, the excitement only slowing down as it became very late for the ones in England.

Slowly people left the call, Charlie included. Distracted by the call, Charlie realized how gross and sticky she felt. The panic attack she had earlier coming back to her mind.

As she though of her problems again a pressure started building in the back of her head. A slow panic growing. Quickly grabbing her headphones, she blasted music to drown any thoughts she could have.

After a few minutes of changing her thoughts, she got up and streched, deciding to continue listening to music. She kicked dirty laundry out of the way as she gathered clean clothes.

Charlie took a shower and felt refreshed with the sweat off her body and grease out of her hair. She quickly put on a tshirt and her fluffy pajama pants that had little mooshrooms on them before grabbing a large fluffy blanket and opening her window.

Laying the blanket over the window made it easier to climb out onto the roof. When she made it out she wrapped the blanket around herself and waddled to the center of the roof.

Although she knew very little about astronomy, she still enjoyed looking at the stars and making her own little stories about what could be out there. About what possibilities could lay beyond their reach.

Before she knew it, she fell asleep. With the blanket wrapped around her shoulders like a warm hug, she fell into a dreamland where she didn't have to think about any of her problems.

'( • ○○ • ' )
Little piggy loves you all!
Mwah <3

1239 words

<3 Thanks for reading! :)

Comment, Vote, Share, and Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter! :)

Little pig now has to say goodbye
'( • ○○ • ' )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 182 22
George and Dream have been friends for so long that their flirting usually doesn't faze either of them anymore. Until Dream confesses his feelings fo...
15.6K 158 15
*a little smut* (I'm not good at writing it so there wont be to much) (if this crosses any boundaries of any cc in this story please message me and I...
365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...
523K 15.1K 41
"But what if Clay didn't know?" I grab his hand, "Think about it. If he doesn't know then we can make sure we actually work before we tell him." He l...