โ€โRโƒฅeโƒฅvโƒฅeโƒฅrโƒฅsโƒฅeโƒฅ Rโƒฅoโƒฅlโƒฅeโƒฅ โœฟYa...

By elvestoneanzelote1

โˆ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
โœฏ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 2 ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โˆ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 3 ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค
just some Question
โ—Ž๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 4 H๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข'๐˜ด
โ˜…๐˜Š๐˜ฉ: 5 ๐˜›๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ
ใฟ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 6 ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โœฆC๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 7 ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
Just random update
โœน๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 8 ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
โžช๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 9- P๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

โ€๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐Ÿฃ:๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ?!โˆ

6.1K 155 162
By elvestoneanzelote1

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠:. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍

Thunder breathing:
first form: Thunderclap and flash

Prism breathing:
  First form: boost and heal

Second form: 𝚁eformed:

info
𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝.

Nezuko POV:

I stare at girl who is around my age, She was pretty which I will admit but something was wrong, she was sleeping at the entrance indicating she came way too early and is sleeping. I hesitantly took my bottle and threw some water at her face, She squirm and slowly open her Beautiful eyes, It was e/c colour which gleam beautifully in night, I smile and spoke up to her "You shouldn't sleep in Final selection entrance no one even bother to wake you up so I woke you up , You okay?" i ask as she blink twice thrice and "NEZUKO?!" She exclaimed out.

I tilted my head confusedly but help her stand, she was the same height as me, her hair was tied in upper ponytail styled.

(Here the clothes)

(Your sword)

(Your haori your wearing decide your own colour)

"Do you know me?" I ask as she blink, "where am I?" She ask as I swestdrop, yet find her voice adorable since it was soft and calm to hear "Your at Final selection entrance for demon slaying to become a slayer" I said she hummed and frown "What year is this?" She asked me as I blink, 'why does she sound like she was been here only strange..' I sigh yet answered her, "its Taisho era or shall I tell the date?" she smile "..I guess so.. Let's get going then" she said as I nodded confusedly as we both walk I glances at her to notice she was really pretty, I sigh 'Damn she is pretty, Her voice is so soft and calm, Can we even be friends?...' I thought to myself sighing.

End of Nezuko PoV

You were lost in your mind trying to comprehend but notice Nezuko wasn't using the Earring so basically not much change.. Has.. It..

You felt a tap on your shoulder to notice Nezuko who smile at you warmly.

(Awwwww like this))

"We should get going too" she said to you as you nodded following her to the path, "Oh right I am Nezuko Kamado and you're?" you blink, "oh-uh.. I am Y/n... Just Y/n" you said she nodded as both you went to the mountain to stay for 7days.

"𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕" you used your breathing form aiding and helping Nezuko who seems shock by your breathing form.

"I never saw someone using Prism.. I guess you made it?" Ask Nezuko as you nodded "So cool! I wish I can use my breathing form to heal myself too" said Nezuko pouting making you gigled at her and patted her head as she froze.

"A-ah sorry if y-you don't like getting pat.." You said as you were about to retreat your hands but Nezuko held on your wrist stopping you.

"N-no its fine I was just little shock.. I like getting pat.. I mean-" she let go as she flusterdly muttered to herself you just smile.

It was already the fifth day as both you and Nezuko seems to be in different route now it was because of a demon appearance leading you both in different route.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Your POV.

'Hmm.. I guess I will have to aid and fight myself now.. Hmm..' I walk around the forest until I heard a cry I rushes towards it to notice a big demon, I also notice a very familiar blonde boy crying as his leg seems to be injured and blooded.

'I need to be fast to kill the demon..' "𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑" I muttered steadied my sword and quickly cut its hands before it reach the male whose eyes widen.

End of your pov.

☆❥❥★★--&&

??PoV

'I'm going to die here..!! I'm going to die there is no way I am surviving.. I don't want to die...!!' I look at the big hands demon whose hands stretches towards me "HELP!!" I shouted and suddenly I hear thunders crackling before I even blink there stood a figure I close my eyes tightly as dust seems to be around.
"You alright?" A voice that's what call me to see.

A girl with long hair tied in ponytail as she was looking ahead, "..youre-" before I could finished she quickly use another thunder breathing which was similiar to mine, I sit there shock as she killed the demon without any sweat, 'is she an Harshira? No she must be new but..' I just stare in awe as she turn her beautiful e/c colour eyes widen a bit as she came near my face making me squirm a bit, "th-thank you.." I muttered She smile and patted my head I unconciously leaned on to the touch.

End of Zenitsu POV.

You were shock a lot because this Zentitsu is not what you thought to be.

(Crying Zenitsu) Leaned on your touch as you undoubtly smile to yourself.

'Zenistu-sensei sure is adorable when around this age.. But when he grew..'

{The picture}

'He undoubtly became hot, Nezuko-chan sure is lucky to marry him.. Cause look at him' You nodded to yourself as Zenitsu just leaned on your hand on his head.

"Well I shall-" before you could say further Zenitsu cling on to you saying to stay with him till selection, "oh wait-!" You said making him flinch as you muttered your breathing form.

"𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍" as Zenitsu leg that was bleeding and broken stopped as well as his small injuries, 'Its.. Warm.. And cozy..' Zenitsu thought to himself as he fainted.

'Well that seems to work..' You thought to yourself as you help him up leading him to safety place for him to wake up.

[Skip Last day out]

"I made it.." You mumble as Zenitsu held hem of your Haori like a lost puppy, looking around in shock to see only four of them pass including you.

"Nezuko?.." You muttered seriously looking around, Zenitsu notice your distraction in confusion, "Y/n-chan..?" Zenitsu call out, "did..she..!" You quickly turn back running other side before Zenitsu could even stop you.

You quickly bummbed onto someone when you entered the forest, "ah! Nezuko!" You said as Nezuko rubbed her head in pain so did you, "ah y/n" She mumble as her eyes seems to be widen to see you in a panic yet relieved expression but ignore it going outside the forest together you notice Zenitsu muttering to himself about stuff.

"Congratulation on passing the selection" said the twins together your eyes seems to be staring at the particular boy. Kiriya who seems to notice your stare blinking twice a little confused but concentrated on telling ranks.

[He is a little older here: 15, you:16 so do Nezuko, Zenitsu:17]

"The crows will be the messenger for you" His sister said as Crows flew towards you, and others.

'Crow?.. Oh..!its Zenistu-sensei chuntaro' you thought to yourself as you notice Zenitsu sparrow. Until, "I don't need this, where is the katana's! The colour changing Katana!" A boy shouted who grasp the white hair girl hair.

"Oi! Kimi.." Nezuko rushes to him who seems to glare at her and huff away leaving backside.

"Now please select your ore also please give your address to sent over" said Kiriya as you frown 'Sh*t I don't even have a home to return to!' You thought to yourself.

You were last as you just stare at the ink pen and paper. "You know Y/n, you can come with me so that you can get your sword and uniform Master Urokodaki won't mind" said Nezuko cheerily, "Really that too much but OK!" You said as you wrote down the address as Kiriya stare at the address 'do you not have a home? Or something' he just shook it off.

(While walking learning your going to stay for 15 days there)

"My brother Tanjiro will be happy to meet you.. But.." Nezuko mumble to herself as you sigh yet smile "your brother sound wonderful I am sure I will get along with him" you said smiling her face turn bright red "Really that's.. Great!" She said helding your hand, and walk.

"Tanjiro your awake" shouted Nezuko tuning towards Tanjiro.

(Here)

Your body froze staring at the demon Tanjiro, 'don't tell me.. Instead of Nezuko he became demon.. But..how?.. But Nezuko in future did mention she turn back..to human.. Those this mean Nezuko will turn into demon queen? No it can't be..because Tanjiro is using the earring..'

"Y/n!" Nezuko call out to you as you slightly smile and went next to her, "this is.. My brother.. Tanjiro, Tanjiro this is Y/n who will be staying here for awhile" said Nezuko, Tanjiro demon eyes met your e/c color eyes and hummed in greeting you smile warmly, "Its nice to meet you, Ta-Tanjiro" you shuttered a bit at his name which he seems to be blinking yet nodded.

"Nezuko, you passed!" Said a voice you notice Urokodaki I think, hugged both the siblings as you just smile at the scene.

'So this is Master Giyuu, water breathing master.' You thought to yourself as Urokodaki seems to notice you, you bow in greetings "I am Y/n, If it is no trouble can I stay here till I get my uniform?" You ask as Urokodaki glance at Nezuko who nervously chuckle yet he said yes for you to stay.

Your smile widen and thank him, as You were going inside the house with them you froze as Tanjiro held your hands and hummed happily, he was taller then you as you sweatdrop, "oh let me help!" You quickly let go of his hand and rush to help Urokodaki to take the futon out to lay, Tanjiro starred at you then his hands his eyes gleam sadness 'where you upset or hate him cause of he is a demon' that's all he thought as he frown in his muzzle.

A:n: That's all for now jaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 83 13
ห™สŽษส วษฅส‡ ษ“uolษ ษ“uฤฑส‡sวษนวส‡uฤฑ ษ“uฤฑษฅส‡วษฏos ษ“uฤฑษนq sสŽษสlษ oส‡ suวddษษฅ วส‡ษโ„ฒ ยทยทยทsวษฏฤฑส‡วษฏos puษ 'วส‡ษษŸ ษนวpuoส uษษ” วuo ~ "แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ ษช'แด ...
20.7K 663 11
โ‹†.*เณƒโœง โžค " ๐„๐‡๐„๐‡, ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐Ž๐„!" โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐€ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ,๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ.๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข...
109K 3.5K 72
๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐œ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด... ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
188K 5K 24
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป? ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง...