BE WITH YOU (OIKAWA x OC)

Oleh AryllTales

Meeting each other is definitely a blessing that they are so grateful for. They lean on each other. She depen... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
•New Town•
•Driving at Nighttime•
•One Morning at the Park•
•The Sunrise•
•The Puzzle•
• Cookies •
• Volleyball 1.1 •
• Volleyball 1.2 •
• Surprise! •
• Old & New Faces •
• Artemis •
Memory Lane 1
• Practice Match •
• Letters •
• Bagatelle No. 25 Für Elise •
• Hidden Pieces •
• Cool Down •
• Way of the Bow •
Memory Lane 2
• Other than Me •
• Will Things Work Out? •
• Heather •
• Wingman •
• I Can't Play •
• Demons •
• Messed Up •
• Group Study •
• Cursed Lips •
• Tokyo •
• Good 'Ol Days •
• Runaway •
• Together, then •
• Complicated Stuff •
• The Girl in my Dreams •
• I'll Stay •
• The Party •
• After the Party •
• Necklace •
• Comfort •
• Spring High Miyagi •
• Proud of You •
• One Year....•
• First Love•
• The Storm •
• Conflict •
• Decision •
• Blessing •
• Lucky •
• Guiltness •
• Valentine's Day •
Final Chapter: Fleeting Carelessly

• The Gift •

90 8 0
Oleh AryllTales

okanoue asami

I looked at my planner for this month. July will be ending soon. Next month, I will be terribly be busy so is Oikawa. I will need to travel on weekends to Tokyo due to Interhigh.

I specifically emptied my schedule this friday, July 20, 2012 on my calendar but I think I have to put something on it since I cannot compress everything. I hate procastinating but I always procastinate.

We were at the cafeteria taking our lunch. Oikawa and Iwaizumi was nowhere in here because they were called by Coach Irihata. I can hear Ichika and Aoi's laugh as they play some game. I pursed my lips and looked at my twin. "How come I am the only one who was stressed about the Inter-high? I have session of therapies, you know."

"I've got tournaments coming up. I already looked up some of the things needed but most of it was taken care of by Sumiye-nee."

"So? Nee-chan came back?"

"Almost. She is also busy with her upcoming wedding though. You should've asked Haruki."

"He is busy. I've got here the list of teams participating in Interhigh in August then the Spring High Prelims will start in August right?" Hiroyuki nodded as he finally helped me.

"So this is our budget we needed to propose?" He asked.

Then a group of guys passed on our table. "Hi Asami-san! You look pretty as always." They greeted me and gave me some chocolates.

I gave a small smile and thanked them. I was about to eat my chocolate when someone bite from my chocolate bar leaving me a small portion. "Don't eat something you received from those ugly people."

"Oikawa! You literally ate more than half of my chocolate! I hope your stomach will ache." I snorted. This guy is so childish. Send help.

He stuck his tongue out and sat beside me and Iwa sat in front of us. Oikawa peeked at my notebook and got curious. "Why is your schedule so jampacked? You have to make space for your therapies... and.." he took my pencil and erased the event I've put on Friday. "Leave this blank at all cost."

"Demanding brat." I muttered.

I brought my laptop and looked at the promising teams in the roster. "Oh. Before I forgot, I will be participating in an open tournament of Archery next month. It will be held here in Sendai."

"Wow. We will be watching of course. It will be on August, well, we can watch the tournament. The Spring High Qualifiers will be on October." Ichika explained.

"We will be rooting for you. Did you tell mom and dad about it?" Hiroyuki asked.

"Of course, I did. I also invited Akaashi, Kuroo and Bokkun, Kaori and Yukie. But I guess, they will be busy for the Interhigh-even Kiyoko. Karasuno will still have to participate in the Prelims."

"Sami-chan. You are a traitor. How could you do that to me and the rest of the students of Aoba Johsai." Oikawa accusing me again of being traitor. I pinched his cheek to release my temper.

"You are so dramatic. Get your ass off. We still have class. Let's break up, right here." I grinned and left him still sitting there.

-

As soon as I heard the bell, I fixed my things and glance at Oikawa but he was not in his chair so maybe he went out already. Today's Monday so usually it is their rest day. I felt my phone vibrated and read the message from my dad and just in time, Hiroyuki barged in panting. "Let's go!"

I felt a cold ice water was poured to me. I got scared that something might happened at home. No one dared to talk along the road. Along the way we met Yumi with Kei. "Yumi?"

"Nee-chan, Nii-chan? Why are you in a hurry?" She cluelessly asked.

"We received a message from Dad. He said S.O.S. we thought something bad happened at home." Hiroyuki explained.

"Really? My phone's dead. What it could be?"

"You go ahead. I'll go home." Tsukishima bowed to us and waved and turned around.

"Thanks for walking me home, Kei!" Yumi shouted and we ran altogether.

"Are you dating four eyes?" I asked.

"That's for you to answer. Mehehe." Her answer irked me. This brat. We reached our house panting and we saw Granny with her hands on her hips together with Mom and Dad smiling at us.

"Eh? What's happening?" I asked

"I fell down the stairs and I can't move my hips. Haha. Your Granny's getting old. I'm fine. But your parents nagging me to get me to the hospital." Granny smiled as if nothing happened.

"I think our stairs need some reconstruction. I even fell down just this month. Oh granny. Please, get it check." I tucked her loose hair behind her ears. Hiroyuki and Yumi helped her to sit in the wheelchair.

"Please Granny." Yumi also pleaded.

"GRANNY! GRANNY!"

Two familiar voices shouted and when we glanced back we saw Haruki and Sumiye. They hurriedly went to Granny and pushed us.

"Hey!" We growled.

"Waaaaah. Sami! I missed you. Wait. Granny! Please do not be stubborn and go with mom and dad... I want you to walk me in the aisle with your two feet not in a wheelchair. Okay?" Sumiye smiled brightly at our Obaa-chan and finally convinced her.

We waved them goodbye and Sumiye look back at me again. "I'm happy you are doing fine. Oh, I forgot, Dad actually entrusted us with something. Change your clothes and Hiroyuki and Haruki help me bring my things upstairs. Chop! Chop!"

She got home from the Philippines and I noticed she got tanner. She also bought a lot of things. I can't imagine that she will be getting married soon.

After a while, Haruki got the car and we drove to a nearby gym. 'Little Tykes' Volleyball'

"Volleyball?" My jaw dropped and Yumi's reaction was not happy at all.

"We have to teach some kids. You gotta love it. Yumi stop pouting! I heard from Kiyoko you stopped dropping by in the Volleyball team. You usually stick and help them." Sumiye's eyebrow raised and I can feel the cold air inside the car.

"I just don't want to get involve with Volleyball as I am right now. Plus I am not their manager." Yumi explained raising her eyebrow, too. My little sis kinda pissed. Does she hate volleyball now? But she was actually with Tsukishima awhile ago.

"Hello kids. They will be your Sensei for today. They are your Onee-chan and Onii-chan." The caretaker of the volleyball training school said.

We started explaining things to the kids, well basically we left the talking to Sumiye and Haruki and we are here to demonstrate. They even taught them some technique.

I suddenly felt a small hand tugging my hand. "Nee-chan. What's your name?" A little boy whom I think seven or eight approached me.

"I am Asami. And you?"

"Takeru. Can you teach me how to receive? I saw your receive it was good. I want to show my uncle I improved from last week. It will make him happy. He is just tacky and loud. He went home for awhile." The little boy said. He is smart for his age.

"I'm sure your uncle will be delighted to know that. Come here. Let me see your position when receiving?" Then he showed me his stance. He is actually quick to grasp things. I think he just want ti make his uncle smile.

"Asami-san. Can you make my uncle happy? The last time he was dumped by his girlfriend." I got flustered by this kid's question.

"I don't know about that. Come on, give me a good receive Takeru." I was having a good time when Yumi called me. "Excuse me, just for awhile. Play with your friends now. You improved greatly."

"Some Nakagawa called you and reminded you of your training." Yumi handed to me my phone and bunch of missed calls from Oikawa and saw Nakagawa's message.

"Onee-chan, Onii-chan. I have to go. I need to train. I forgot to tell you both I have joined an open tournament this August. I started playing Archery again." I smiled at them and Sumiye suddenly cried.

"Go now. I am just being emotional." She said while crying then my two sibling took this opportunity to tell her that they too have trainings. "Go now. Time flies so fast. You're not my babies anymore."

"You are about to have one when you get married though." Haruki told her that made my sister gasped.

"Old man. I think you've been single for a long time. Try to find someone and get married!" My sister snorted. They are still the same and they are like us

I think made Oikawa angry. He was throwing a tantrum eversince I left the cafeteria. I texted him sorry and went to the Kyudo.

-

July 20, 2012
Friday

It's almost one week that Oikawa's acting weird. I get it he is busy with volleyball and so am I. He will just going to ring my phone and will drop the call. Then when I am about to call him he will answer the phone then hang up. I am getting angry by this kind of prank he is pulling but let's see who will give up first.

"It was not even a week and you both fighting again. Just make up already." Ichika said as we went our separate ways.

"He did it first so I will not give in to Oikawa's tantrums. He should be talking to me not to act like a five year old child." I ranted.

"Okay. Okay. I get it. But let this day passed and put your pride down. It's Oikawa's birthday today. Just so you know. " Ichika scolded me with her hands on her hips. When did the tables have turned? Why is it my fault now? But I felt bad that I don't know it was his birthday today.

I went directly to our club and trained with Isao. On my way here, his fangirls were everywhere with gifts on their hands. I am not in the right mind to train. My mind is filled with Oikawa's upset face. I let out a deep sigh and thought of something to do for his birthday. Imagine his girlfriend don't know his birthday. He will definitely whine about it.

"SENPAI!" Isao shouted and looked at my hand. "You're bleeding. Why are you not paying attention to our training? Senpai! Asami-senpai hurt herself."

I looked at the blood that came out from my cut and sighed. "I can go to the clinic by myself. I'm gonna call it a day."

The nurse tend to my injury and wrapped it nicely. I walked back to our club room because I am still in my Kyudo uniform with blood stain. I changed my clothes and saw Aoi.

"Fine now?" She asked.

"Yes. I will rest at home, bye." I turned around and she talked again.

"Oikawa's fangirls lingering around the gymnasium with gifts in their hands. What did you got for him?" She asked again more like checking me out.

"I can be his gift." I shrugged and walk away when I heard her shouted.

"Put a ribbon on yourself at least. Maybe he's practicing in the gym!" A ribbon on me. Hmmm.

I saw the volleyball club packed up. Ready to go home? It is still early but I guess it is because it is his birthday. I went inside to peek but heard the two bestfriends arguing.

"Stop that face. Go and talk to Asami!" Me? Did I do something?

"She's acting like everything okay. What if she told me that she don't really mean to be with me?" Ha? Where did this guy got this idea? I don't want to hear his drama anymore so I stepped up.

"Baka. Idiot. What are you saying? You were the one who was avoiding me this week." I am so irritated with him. Iwa signalled the setter that he will be waiting oitside.

"You broke up with me." And just then his tears were faling.

"When?" Because I dont know." I really want to whack his head right now.

"Cafeteria. Please, Asami. Give me another chance. Am I being busy too much?" I've got no words to say except a loud sigh. I playfully karate chopped his head and finally he is making eye contact with me.

I reached out to him and hugged this little baby. "You are being paranoid but yes, I have told you something break up but I didn't mean that we break up. Sorry. Don't cry, Tooru. Good thing that Iwa is the only one eavesdropping right now." I chuckled and wiped his tears.

He got up and smiled. "I'm fine now." Okay that was quick. I thought he will going to whine more. He held my hand and kissed it. "You let yourself hurt again. It's my fault. I should've not done that."

"I'm fine. Anyway, happiest birthday, Tooru." I leaned and kissed his cheeks and he immediately became a tomato. He was blushing and he couldn't help himself smiling.

"Iwa-chan!" He shouted.

"What the -" The lights suddenly went out but I can still feel his calloused hand intertwined with mine. "Okay? What kind of crap is this?" I can't help but to blurted it out.

The light came back and Oikawa was holding a bouquet of red roses with a box on top. "I love you, Asami. Thank you for existing. I love you and this is for you." He let go of my hand and gave the roses to me and he opened the box and the inside was a pair of black stone earrings.

"Why are you giving me these? I was supposedly the one giving you something on your birthday. Ah. I feel embarrased to give you your gift." He blinked twice and his ears perked up and when he saw what I bought for him. He was strangely keeping himself from laughing.

"Is it the milkbread that they are selling in the cafeteria?" He cleared his throat to keep his composure making sure he doesn't crack but he was unsuccessful because he laughed at me. :(

"Why? Got a problem with that?! Gimme back that milkbread!" I tried to get the bread back but he was too tall. He opened the package and ate the milkbread.

"Thank you! I appreciate it but it was funny. Babe, you don't really have to give me anything. You are my greatest gift and the most amazing blessing I've ever had. You are out of my league and I'm so happy to feel your love. " No, Tooru. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Let me do that at least for you. You gave me a different meaning living this life.

"Actually, you have another gift..." I was so shy to say this but I have to swallow my pride and do this...

"Tada. Your gift..." I put a ribbon on my hair and put my hands under my chin and act cutely. I know. My face is so red right now. I can't believe I am doing this right now.

"I- I just told you. You are my greatest gift. WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE? If you are my gift, then you are mine and I can take you home!"

"Baka! Crappykawa! Stop being so cheesy!" Tooru, you are not part of the puzzle of my last but you made my life complete. Making me forget all the bad things happened to me.

-

Tooru insisted on walking me home which I was thankful because I have lots of things with me.

"Let's have a date, Sa-chan. A proper date." He suddenly proposed.

"Hmmm. Let me check with you my schedule and plan it out. Okay? I don't want to get stood up." I jokingly said.

He giggled. "I've changed a lot. I don't think I will ever do that. Did you find it so weird that I was avoiding you?"

"I find it so weird and childish. You were not even serious of avoiding me because you kept on ringing my phone but will not talk. You are like a stalker." I said.

"Hahaha. I know! I want to talk to you and I want to hug you. I was really controlling muself! It was so hard. That was only a prank."

I stopped walking upon hearing him. He noticed that I stopped walking and looked me. "Sa-chan?"

"PRANK? DID YOU EVER THINK WHAT I'VE BEEN FEELING THE WHOLE TIME RATHER THE WHOLE WEEK? UGH..A PRANK?"

"EH? Love. Babe. Baby. SA-CHAN. Calm down. Put down your bow. Hey! Don't get your arrow. I din't want to be a human target. Babe, I'm sorry! It was hard for me too. It was Ichika, Iwa and your twin's idea." He pleaded as I am following around.

"I am so pissed and scared and weirded by your sudden change in behavior! Tooru! Come here"

"Don't wanna! Put it down! I never wanted to break up with you! You are stuck with me forever. I got scared that you really wanted to break up with me. Hey! Don't shoot me! Uwaaaa!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!" I shouted and chased after him.

-

BONUS:

•••••

arylltales: Yay! We are moving forward!!!! Thank you for readinggggg!!! 🥰😍😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

166 9 2
You're in love with your big brother's best friend, Oikawa Tooru. ☽ nsfw
16K 429 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
58.2K 1.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
213 16 16
Aoki Hikaru has looked up to Oikawa Tooru and his friend Iwaizumi Hajime since the pair saved Hikaru from some bullies in middle school. Soon, it tur...