๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ || ๐ฏ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By un-essential

when two social media stars cross paths, a whole new world opens up for the both of them. a drama filled worl... More

Mแด‡แด‡แด› Yแดแดœส€ Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

10

3.9K 69 37
By un-essential

Cleo

Maybe I was avoiding Vinnie, and maybe I wasn't.

After hearing that girl over the phone the other day, it kind of halted anything I was possibly feeling for him. I didn't want to get hurt and I wasn't going to allow myself to be played so I just stopped responding to him. But when I did, the conversation was dry and ended after I would forget to respond.

Nessa and Mila both caught on after a few days because I guess I wasn't my usual "happy go lucky self," as they like to call it.

Honestly I wasn't stressing it though, I was just going to focus on me.

"When's the last time she's even spoken to this kid anyway?" Chris ask the girls. We were all sitting at a restaurant that I had found. I wanted to get lunch, and hang with my group of friends for old time sake, they call it running away from my feelings.

Whatever.

"You're talking about me like I'm not here. And it shouldn't matter. He was a friend and nothing more." I say defensively.

"Yet you stopped talking to him after you heard a girl over at his house." Chris retorts.

I don't say anything, mainly because he's right but I also am a very prideful person and will never admit that he was.

I had noticed that neither Mila nor Nessa seemed interested in our conversation, but more interested by whatever was in Mila's phone. "I'm sorry are we interrupting something." I say, making the two of them snap up quickly, Mila holding her phone to her chest.

"What?! No! I was just texting V-." She stops mid sentence when Nessa hits her on the back, making her quiet up.

"Texting who?" I question.

"It sounded like she was saying Vin-." Chris goes to say but Nessa hits him as well, making him shut up. "Nessa! Stop hitting everyone, and I swear to god if you're texting Vinnie." I warned.

"We aren't!" Mila says, however her voice goes up an octave meaning she's lying her ass off.

I'm quick to snatch her phone from her hand, watching as she tried to get up and get it back, but people around us in the restaurant started to look, making her back down.

I read through the messages and watched as Vinnie had texted Mila, wondering why I had been responding to him so late or never responding at all. He genuinely seemed concerned, but in the messages Mila told him that it was nothing, lying for me. But he kept being persistent so I'm guessing she just cracked and said that I got uncomfortable when we were on the phone the other day after hearing a girl voice.

He insisted that it was genuinely just a friend of his who had stopped by, but Mila told him that from the way it looks, how could I possibly believe that.

And it was true.

I don't want to be that girl who gets jealous but I can't help it, especially not after all the conversations we've had. I told him some personal shit, and silly me caught a bit of feelings, but that went away now. We were just friends, and it was going to stay like that. I can't let my stupid emotions get in the way of friendship. I just can't. Not this time.

I gave Mila back her phone without saying another word. They all looked at me, waiting for me to explode, I'm pretty sure, but I remained calm because I had nothing to flip over.

"So... you're not going to yell at Mila for telling him why you're really mad." Nessa questioned.

"No. It's not that big of a deal, and she was honest. I mean at first she lied but he had already saw my reaction to hearing the girls voice anyway so... it wasn't much she could do." I explained.

"And plus, I'm just going to continue being his friend. I can't afford to ruin this new friend with him because of my stupid emotions." I continued.

"Your emotions aren't stupid, they're very much so valid and you need to understand that. But I completely understand if you just want to stay friends with him and not expand more on your relationship. At the end of the day it's your choice." Mila comments.

I nodded my head, looking over to Chris who was just intrigued by the sandwich in front of him.

"I'm just happy she realized that she didn't need the kid." He says.

"Believe it or not, he's not a bad person and actually cares about me." I say, rolling my eyes.

"And what, I don't care about you?"

"Oh no, you care! Just a little too much. I can't even fucking breathe with how much you care." Mila and Nessa are quick to cut off our little dispute by completely changing the topic but I couldn't help but still dwell on it.

Chris has this hatred towards Vinnie and he doesn't even know him. Like you'd think Vinnie must've killed his fucking dog with the way Chris always has something negative to say.

***
Instagram

262,829 likes
milacobain can we get some commotion for the top i thrifted ...

View all 1,829 comments

cleodoram *goes crazy goes stupid* did you enjoy your commotion?

user a baddie

nessabarret u so fire❤️‍🔥

thechrisdaniels im being forced to comment on this picture *comment liked by milacobain*

user ur so cute

user love it

charlidamelio ik i told cece I'll marry her but I wanna marry u too🥵
>milacobain I'm a size 7 baby😘

user i love ur whole life

larray it's giving bad bitch
>milacobain you already knowww

Instagram

426,828 likes
cleodoram <3 of gold
View all 2,929 comments

dixiedamelio stop being cute

addisonrae ily
>cleodoram i love u more

milacobain my bestfriend so cute *comment liked by cleodoram*

user this hair color 😍

user love it

kenzie when u gonna be mine?
>cleodoram whenever you want me, I'll be there pretty girl😘

user no

babyariel ur so freakin cute

user don't get it

arii can I have your number though? 🥵
>cleodoram dm's beautiful

vinniehacker u gonna stop ignoring me and actually talk ?
>cleodoram im not ignoring you bestie
>vinniehacker so then answer my message that I sent you hours ago 🙂

***

I didn't bother to reply back to Vinnie's message.

I don't know, but something in me wanted to continue on being a bit of a bitch, responding hours late just so he could get the hint.

However I'm sure the "hint" was gotten because he posted on his snap, that he was on FaceTime with some girl that I didn't know. I don't know if he was trying to cause a reaction out of me, or if he was just trying to say that he completely understood and was talking to this girl he posted.

Either way, I wasn't going to let it bother me because I wanted the friendship, without all the complications of me catching feelings.

This thought lingered in the back of my head for a while, and then my phone started ringing.

I already knew who it could be. Not my mother because I talked to her earlier after lunch and she said she'd call me tomorrow, and all my friends are here, besides Chris who's at his own house. So that only left Vinnie to FaceTime me.

I swiped the answer button across the screen and watched as he popped into view. It was night time, around 10pm and he was in the car. I'm assuming he was parked because no movement went on behind him and I saw a McDonald's sign in the background.

"Oh you're off the phone with your girlfriend so soon?" I questioned, sarcasm laced in my voice.

A smirk played on his lips, as he bit the inside of his cheek before speaking. "No, she's not my girlfriend but we are talking. Nothing has a title on it, and it's staying like that." He answers.

In all honesty that wasn't the answer I was looking for. I wanted him to prove me wrong, which he did but they're talking meaning they obviously have some feelings for each other. It took everything in me to not hang up the phone and just slam it against the wall. Why can't I ever be friends with someone without catching some minor feelings for them in the beginning?

"Hello? Earth to Cleo?" He sing songs.

"W-What?" I stammered out, snapping out of my thoughts.

"I asked you are you finally done ignoring me now?"

"I never was ignoring you. I was just responding late because my phone is on do not disturb. You know because I wish to not be disturbed." I snip. "Someone's feeling feisty tonight. I think it's because someone's a little jealous." He toys.

"Jealous of who exactly? I'm very much so happy with being single and lonely. You on the other hand... have your hands tied." I smile. "You make relationships seem so bad? And why?" He laughs.

"Did you really just ask me that question?" The look on his face when I spoke completely changed. He went from happy and smiley, to being scared and as if he fucked up.

"I-I didn't mean-." He goes to say but I cut him off laughing.

"Vinnie it's a joke! I'm not mad at you, you genuinely forgot." I say reassuringly.

"Well can you not respond like that when I say something like that. I got so fucking scared right now." He tells me.

"So sorry, I'll never do it again bestie."

"Do not call me that, you only call me bestie when you're being sarcastic."

"Blah, blah. So who's this new girl." I questioned. I felt like if we were going to be just friends, I might as well act like just a friend, right?

"Why do you wanna know about her?" He ask me, a look of confusion present on his face.

"Because if I had a guy I was talking to I know you'd wanna know about him. I thought we were on that level of friendship now Vinnie! I can't believe you!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god, you're fucking dramatic." He laughs.

"Then tell me!!"

"Fine. Fine. I met her at a party with some friends from school. She's one of their mutual friends. She's pretty cool, I don't know if I see anything with her yet but she's nice for the time being." He finishes.

"That's really nice. I hope she treats you well though. You deserve someone who can care for you as much as you care for others." I tell him.

"I honestly can't help but feel weird talking about other girls with you. Like aren't you uncomfortable?" He questioned. "Absolutely not. We both have a mutual understanding that we're just friends so because of that I'm able to treat you like that with no feelings emerging." I shrug. I was absolutely bullshitting him right now.

I'm fucking hurt, but I will never let him know that.

He seems to really like this girl, and because I'm not about to ruin whatever they possibly have, I have to be respectful and just accept the fact that we're only friends and nothing more.

"You see, this is why you're amazing."

"I know."

***
Vinnie

She was bullshitting me.

Cleo would literally sit there and tell you everything you'll want to hear even if it hurts her. And I don't want that for her, I want her to be forreal and up front with me but she just isn't.

Yes, I am talking to this girl who I met, but nothing has happened so far.

I think she's pretty cool, she's a beautiful person but I can't help but feel like shit every time I talk to this girl because I'm always thinking about Cleo. I'm thinking about what she's doing, who's she with...

She's the only thing that's been consuming my fucking thoughts and I don't know why?!

We're literally just friends, nothing more. She made that pretty clear...

But I can't help but wonder what life would be like if we weren't...

***
hello beautiful peopleee :)

i want to thank you all for over 3k reads, i hope y'all are enjoying the story so far :p

ms cleo and vinnie seem to be struggling with their feelings for each other... they don't know if they're just friends, or if they want to be more?

but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see ☺️

anyways, thank you for reading!!

vote comment and share ? if you'd like!

ilysm

mwah 😘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
627K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
56.4K 9.4K 69
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
38K 1.2K 17
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.