The Tinker

By PollyPenName

Bakugou needs some new gear. Lucky for him, a new engineer has made her way to UA-- but God, does she push hi... More

Chapter 1 - New Girl
Chapter 2 - Smash
Chapter 3 - Breaking Point
Chapter 4 - Flashbang
Chapter 5 - Overnight
Chapter 6 - Tea
Chapter 7 - Mini Might
Chapter 8 - Cooked
Chapter 9 - First Aid
Chapter 10 - Measurements
Chapter 11 - Expectations
Chapter 12 - High Dive
Chapter 13 - Pancake Batter
Chapter 14 - Joyride
Chapter 15 - Jealousy
Chapter 16 - Gossip
Chapter 17 - Seven Minutes
Chapter 18 - Babybird
Chapter 19 - Patrol
Chapter 20 - The Full Story
Chapter 21 - Practical Arrangement
Chapter 22 - Networking
Chapter 23 - Self Control
Chapter 24 - Measurements II
Chapter 25 - Fairy Godmother
Chapter 26 - The Event Part I
Chapter 27 - The Event Part II
Chapter 28 - Drunk Lips
Chapter 29 - Regrets and Hangovers
Chapter 30 - Sex Talk
Chapter 31 - Ugly Photos
Chapter 32 - Roadtrip
Chapter 33 - Nightmares
Chapter 34 - Sunscreen
Chapter 35 - The Plan
Chapter 36 - Gunshot
Chapter 37 - The Little One
Chapter 38 - Whirlwind
Chapter 39 - She's Busy
Chapter 40 - Confrontation
Chapter 41 - Date with Red
Chapter 42 - Patrol II
Chapter 43 - The Onsen
Chapter 44 - Stickers & Self Care
Chapter 45 - Burning Up Part I
Chapter 46 - Burning Up Part II
Chapter 47 - The Morning After
Chapter 48 - Departure
Chapter 49 - Curiosity
Chapter 50 - The Photo
Chapter 51 - Static
Chapter 52 - First Aid II
Chapter 53 - Couch Crashing
Chapter 54 - Wet Dreams
Chapter 55 - Touch
Chapter 56 - Boyfriend
Chapter 57 - Voicemail
Chapter 58 - New Years Part I
Chapter 59 - Family Breakfast
Chapter 60 - New Years Part II
Chapter 62 - New Years Part IV
Chapter 63 - New Years Part V
Chapter 64 - Family Dinner Part I
Chapter 65 - Family Dinner Part II
Chapter 66 - Family Dinner Part III
Chapter 67 - Girl Talk / Guy Talk
Chapter 68 - Surprise!
Chapter 69 - Birthday Girl
Chapter 70 - Heaven & Head
Chapter 71 - Minecraft [Extra 1]
Chapter 72 - Formalities
Chapter 73 - Lover's Quarrel
Chapter 74 - Broken Glass
Chapter 75 - Nothingness
Chapter 76 - Outgoing Call
Chapter 77 - Intervention
Chapter 78 - Man to Man
Chapter 79 - Secret Plans
Chapter 80 - Go Time
Chapter 81 - Rescue
Chapter 82 - Reunion
Chapter 83 - Crossroads
Chapter 84 - Secrets
Chapter 85 - Bad Timing
Chapter 86 - About Time
Chapter 87 - Down Payment
Chapter 88 - Be Gentle
Chapter 89 - Suburban Morning
Chapter 90 - Boarding
Chapter 91- Love Potion 13
Chapter 92 - Insatiable
Chapter 93 - Commute
Chapter 94 - Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 95 - Does Anybody?
Chapter 96 - Gratitude
Chapter 97 - Peter
Chapter 98 - Helping Out
Chapter 99 - Washing Up
Chapter 100 - Loose Ends
Chapter 101 - Happy Endings

Chapter 61 - New Years Part III

56.5K 1.8K 2.3K
By PollyPenName

The paparazzi hadn't gone down without a fight, though it was a rather pathetic one. 

The man had tried to swing back after dropping his camera but Bakugou had caught his wrist mid-air and kicked him square in the chest sending him sprawling against the bar. Even while tipsy, Bakugou was a force to be reckoned with. A few of the other partygoers gasped and hurried out of the way.

Bakugou stalked towards him, explosions sparking from his hands. "Wanna try that again, short stack?" He grabbed the front of the man's collar and yanked him forward with alarming strength. "I think you owe her an apology."

"Y-you hit me!" The man cried. "You can't do that! I'll fucking sue your ass! This is--"

"I think he's right," Y/N said, crouching down next to Bakugou. "I think you do owe me an apology." She tiled her head to the side and raised her eyebrows expectantly. "Well?"

Bakugou had never been more proud. The man looked completely flabbergasted, absolutely terrified of the two heroes before him. It seemed this wasn't the reaction he was expecting.

"How about this," Y/N suggested. A glare was forming on her face. "You can tell Inasa to kiss my ass. 'Kay?"

Bakugou smirked, still not releasing the man from his grip.

"What the hell is going on here?" 

The three of them turned and saw Momo towering over them with an angry look on her face. 

"This asshole punched me! He assaulted me! Get him out of here!" The man shrieked. He did his best to wiggle out of Bakugou's grip, but Bakugou only snarled at him and tightened his grasp.

Momo crossed her arms. "Who are you? I don't recognize you."

The man paled.

"That's what I thought," Momo sighed. "Stand up. All of you."

They did as they were told, Bakugou stumbling a bit but still not letting go of the man. Y/N scoffed and turned away pouting.

"What happened?"

"This asshole called Y/N a--" Bakugou started, swaying a bit, but Momo held up her finger and he shut up. 

"No, I wanna hear from Y/N. Y/N, what happened?"

Y/N pointed a finger at the man. "This fucktwat called me a whore to get a reaction on video." She rolled her eyes. "It's not even a nice camera."

Momo narrowed her eyes at the man. "A paparazzi, huh?"

The man sputtered out a defense. "He fucking assaulted me! He should be arrested! I have connections in the police force--"

"So let me get this straight," Momo interrupted. "You trespass on my property, insult my guest, and when my friend defends her you threaten to call the police?" She walked closer to him. Momo wasn't usually the intimidating type, but this was scary. "I suggest you get the fuck out of here before you get torn to shreds for breaking and entering."

"Breaking and entering?! I didn't break shit! I just came for photos, I--"

"KIRISHIMA!"

Within seconds, Eijirou was at the scene shrugging off his jacket. "What's up, Momo?"

"Escort this man off my property, please. And call the police-- he's trespassing."

Kirishima grinned wickedly. "Of course, m'lady." He pranced over to the loudly protesting paparazzi and hoisted him over his shoulder like a child, carrying him with ease out of the room and to the street as the man shrieked.

~~~

"I'm fuckin' fine, Tinkerbell. Fuck off," Bakugou grumbled.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "God, you're always such a drama queen. Just calm down, will you?"

Momo had instructed Y/N to sober Bakugou up; She didn't want any more incidents like what had occurred earlier. She'd directed them to a guest bedroom and bathroom where she could give him water and keep him away from confrontation. Keep him out of trouble, she had said.

Y/N was sitting next to Bakugou on the satin bedspread, forcing him to drink from a crumpled waterbottle. Bakugou was being incredibly difficult.

"I'm not drunk," He protested, pushing away the bottle. "You know I'm not fucking drunk, I'm just a little tipsy now. I only hit him because he fucking deserved it. I'd do that shit sober."

"I know. But you should probably sober up more anyways," Y/N muttered. "You hate alcohol. Why did you drink in the first place?"

Bakugou paused. "Kirishima," He grunted. He turned away in hopes that she wouldn't press him further, but of course she did.

"Since when does peer pressure work on you?"

"It wasn't peer pressure." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair again. The room felt much warmer than the rest of the house. "Just wanted to."

Y/N narrowed her eyes at him. "You're a liar. Why are you being a liar?"

Bakugou glared at her but didn't respond. How was he supposed to tell her that he drank to get the confidence to dance with her without sounding ridiculous? He was still tipsy, the slight haze of color in his vision was evidence enough, but not tipsy enough to admit something like that. 

He ignored her and turned away. "You don't have to stay in here. Just tell Momo I'm passed out or some shit."

"Nah. That party was lame anyways."

It was his turn to be suspicious. "Look who's the liar now." He smirked at her and leaned back on the mattress with his elbows. "You tryna spend more time with me? Gross."

Y/N rolled her eyes, but her flushed cheeks betrayed her. "You fucking wish." God, she looked cute when she blushed. Adorable, even. The alcohol was definitely still in his system and it was making it very hard to keep his hands to himself, but he forced them to stay in place. 

He turned and propped himself up on one elbow now, giving her a devilish grin. "You're cute when you're embarassed, Tinkerbell."

She responded with a glare and huffed as she crossed her arms. "I'm not embarassed. What is there to be embarassed of?"

Bakugou laid back on the mattress, his hands behind his head. "You've got a damn crush on me."

"No fucking shit, dumbass! You're my boyfriend!"

The corners of his mouth turned up at that. "Hm. Damn straight." He stopped for a moment before mumbling, "...Inasa could fucking never." He probably wouldn't have said that if he was sober-- maybe he had a little more to drink than he thought.

Y/N barked out a laugh. "Oh, I see what's going on. You're jealous."

He snapped up from his leisurely position and glared at her, the world spinning slightly at his quick actions. "I don't get jealous."

"Right. Sure. You did just punch a man because of it, Kat."

In a second, Bakugou grabbed Y/N's waist and yanked her underneath him, now hovering over her on his hands and knees. The mattress was soft and bouncy beneath them and made Y/N wiggle beneath him in the most perfect way. 

"I don't need to be jealous. I'm the only man who gets to see you like this." 

Y/N pretended that she wasn't fazed by his actions. "What the hell do you mean like this?" 

With one hand, Bakugou gripped both of Y/N's wrists and pinned them above her head. With the other he snaked his hand up her thigh, hiking up her dress until his fingers met the hem of her panties. He grazed over where she wanted him most with the lightest of touches. She choked out a moan.

"That's what I mean," He breathed. The alcohol was making Bakugou far too daring. "You think Inasa could make you react like that? You're fucking desperate for me."

"Am not," Y/N stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow and grabbed the rim of her panties before tearing them off of her body. Y/N yelped at the force and stared wide-eyed at him as he threw them across the room.

"Don't lie to me, Tinkerbell."

_________________________

WARNING!

The next chapter will contain explicit sexual content

Readers should be 18+. MINORS WILL BE BLOCKED

_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.7K 32
[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both your late coming and your fiery attitude...
508K 14.1K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
37.1K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...
40.4K 920 44
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...