The Cartoon Cat

By natethesloth_

after a tradgey with her brother, connie organ and her friends have to survive being hunted by a strange crea... More

chapter 1

30 1 0
By natethesloth_

it was a silent night. the light of the moon shined on the town's lake, as the soothing sounds of crickets chirping and owls hooting filled the whole town with noise. the moon was like a spotlight on the people below. the rain started to pour onto the ground below, as the clicking of Connie Rogan's typing blocked out the sound of the pouring rain.

meet Connie Rogan...

age: 15

sophomore in high school...

has a younger brother named Johnny Rogan.....

she likes to draw.....

hates getting scared

she likes to read manga and comic books......

has a boyfriend named sam Campbell.....

Connie Rogan was typing her English final report to pass and become a junior in high school (other known as 11th grade). her assignment was to write a horror story. " it was a dark and stormy night, that's so basic" said Connie, as she deleted everything. Connie wiped the sleep and started to type again.

Connie then heard a noise from her window. Connie look at it, then brushed it off like the wind. she then heard it again. Connie got up and crept toward the window. as she crept toward the window she could hear it again, tapping coming from the window. she opened the window and saw nothing was there.  then a hand came and grabbed Connie. Connie tried to pull away, but another came and latched onto the window seal. Connie looked over and saw it was sam.

meet sam, Campbell... 

age: 16 

sophomore in high school...

has no siblings...

voted the cutest guy in school...

captain of the football team...

has a girlfriend named Connie Rogan...

"you scared the shit out of me, what are you even doing here," said Connie." what, can't I surprise my girlfriend once in a while", said sam as he climbed through the window. "you gotta get outta here or my mom is gonna hear you, and besides I need to get this report finished in 2 weeks and I'm stumped," said Connie.

 "well maybe you could write your story about how a handsome prince saved a princess from her castle," said sam as he got closer. "the report is the write a horror story", pointed out Connie. "well maybe write about how a football player has to fight a beat, at the end of the story the hero gets the girl," said Sam. oh, yea said Connie as she wrapped her hands around him.

then the door slammed open. they look over and saw Connie's mom in her robe with Connie's brother, Jonny Rogan.

meet Jonny Rogan... 

age: 14...

freshmen in high school...

has an older sister named Connie Rogan...

has a best friend named Kyle Ellis...

likes horror...

voted the school dork #1...

gets bullied a lot ...

Connie's, and Jonny's mom...

age: 45

adult...

is scary when mad...

really good cook... 

very protective and will fight anyone who hurts her kids. (so don't mess with her or she will break your ankles literally).

hates Mondays and mornings.

sometimes she wishes she never got pregnant and had her children.

misses staying up late and drinking all night misses having sex

if u misbehave she will beat the crap out of you( so you better pray).

misses going clubbing.

misses going shopping all the time.

but she loves her kids.

what the hell is going on In here yelled Connie's mom. "listen mom I was just-" said Connie before her mom cut her off. "I know what was going on in here, you kids are loud," said Connie's mom. "SAM LEAVE NOW," said Connie's mom." I'll see you tomorrow," said sam as he left the room. CONNIE BED NOW! said her mom. haha mocked Jonny. "JONNY YOU TO,"  said their mom as she walked away. Jonny tomorrow you are dead dared Connie as Jonny left.

the next day.....

 it was 7:00 in the morning and Connie woke up early for school. Connie went over to her nightstand, and picked up the cup of water from there, and left the room. she went over to her brother, Jonny's room and went up to his bed. and poured the water on him. Jonny woke up with fright as he was being drenched with water. Jonny watched Connie as she ran out of the room laughing at what she had just done.

Connie was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when Jonny came running down the stairs pissed at what Connie did. "aww are you okay Jonny, you look like you realized you had a wet dream", teased Connie. "keep stuffing your face, pig" replied Jonny. "your always immature" scoffed Connie.

"And you will always be a virgin" replied Jonny. 

"come here you little twerp," said Connie, as she reached out for him

then their mom came downstairs in her suit for work. "hey hey settle down you too, Jonny go and eat your breakfast", said their mom.

now, Connie, I hear the school dance is coming up, and I wanna know who is taking you to the dance because I'm free said their mom. no- no nope I'm fine sam is taking me, but Jonny needs a date though said Connie with a smirk. That's great Jonny, Mabey I can go with you, so you don't have to be alone said their mom

No- no it is ok I'm fine I'm just gonna go to the arcade with kyle the night of the dance said Jonny

cmon I can show everyone their my moves, like that new dance called the orange justice said their mom as she did a crappy version of the dance.

yea I think I'm just gonna go, don't wanna be late for school- said Jonny as he balked away to the door. 

yea I think I'm gonna go also-, uh I don't wanna miss the bus said, Connie. but you both still have a half-hour left, and you didn't finish breakfast first said their mom. we will just buy breakfast on the way- bye mom, yelled Connie, as they both ran out. 

at school...

Connie was digging through her locker when something from behind grabbed her, it was her boyfriend sam.

well, your mom has incredibly good timing said sam.

yea well that's what happens when you have parents who never sleep replied Connie.

but hey, at least you have an excuse to not be with her, because of the dance said sam

yea, can you believe my mom wanted to come said, Connie. 

at least she would have been the perfect date for Jonny.

hell Nah said Jonny out of breathing.

w-where did you even come from.

I ran over here to ask you if I can borrow your camera said, Jonny.

"what for"

for our challenge said a voice, and that voice was Kyle Ellis.

meet kyle, Ellis...

age: 14

best friend: Jonny Rogan

likes doing dares

voted school dork #2

likes horror...

you see kyle and Jonny were the best friends since they were 8. by the time they reached junior high they would do crazy dares that would get them killed. one time they put spiders in their mouth for ten seconds. although nothing happened it was still very dangerous. another time they both did a handstand on the edge school roof, although they didn't fall they were suspended for a few days. these two boys thought they were invincible 

on Friday kyle and I am going to the abandoned mall on the other side of town said Jonny." no one has ever stayed in there for at least an hour and we wanna videotape everything for proof".

hell no I'm not letting you waste space on my sim card for some dumb thing said, Connie.

please said, Jonny.

I said no.

 please we need it begged Jonny." ill do your chores for you please".

yea please said kyle as they both started to beg.

cmon just give it to him already so he can stop being a pest said sam.

you know what fine ill give it to you later said, Connie. but if it breaks you pay for it.

kyle and Jonny then scurried off in excitement.

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Whole Truth By jaxharlow

Mystery / Thriller

435K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...