๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐๐š๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ...

By yourockmyworldmike

๐Ÿ– ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง, ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿคโค ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ– ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โค๐Ÿค
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ !
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ‘: ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ’: ๐ˆ ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ“: ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ, ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ž.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ•: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ–: ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ข & ๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ—: ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‚๐š๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐“๐จ ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ซ๐š.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ง ๐”๐ฌ?!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐š๐จ๐ฆ๐ข!!!
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ.
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘

๐’๐Ÿ– ๐„๐Ÿ”: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐ฌ!

88 10 87
By yourockmyworldmike

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐢. 𝐃𝐮𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧'𝐬 & 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house.

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator: The new bad girl, Courtney arrives to the house! Amandla makes a shady video about Ryan being "jealous" of Courtnry and Janel snitches on them.

Janel: I just want you to know that you don't need to take our recent video to heart. It was all Amandla's idea and she should be the one who faces backlash for it.

Ryan: What was the video about?

Janel: You being jealous of the new girl, Ari Lennox.

***

Narrator: After being exposed, Ryan & Jade confront Amandla leading to a crazy fight causing Janel's exit.

Jade grabs Amandla by their ponytail and throws them onto the floor. Amandla holds her leg and lets go making her fall onto the floor.

Amandla kicks Jade in the knee. Jade stands up and grabs Amandla by the throat and punches her in the face.

***

Roommates:

1st Bedroom: ???
2nd Bedroom: Courtney & Dua
3rd Bedroom: Lauren & Justine
4th Bedroom: Jade, Ryan & Amandla

EPISODE 6:

Time: 5:48am

The replacement walks inside of the house.

The Replacement: Sorry for making y'all wait for so long, I was in Mexico with the fam!

Rebbeca (Voiceover): Wassup, mi amors?! I had to come here and get this shit poppin' because I heard that my team is FLOPPING HARD! I can't have that shit happen, sorry so I am here to shake shit up and have Group Red more pressed than Nicki around Cardi. Like Hot Girl Meg says...AHHH!

Rebbeca (Becky) walks around the living room and turns her camera back on.

Rebbeca (Becky): Okay guys, it's time to wake up my team a.k.a THE AMIGOS FOR SOME FUN!

She kicks the second bedroom door open, stunning Courtney & Dua. Courtney falls out of her bed and groans, Dua is angered by Rebbeca's antics.

Rebbeca (Becky): Heyy opponents, y'all look horrible in the mornings!

She runs into the third bedroom.

She slaps Lauren's back and headbutts Justine's back.

Justine: Woah, what the-

Rebbeca (Becky): Cute even when she just wakes up! Imma marry you!

Justine: I ain't complaining.

Lauren: GET OUT OF MY RoOOoOOOoOM!

Rebbeca: Your vocal ch-

Lauren throws a pillow at her and she runs into the next room.

She tickles Amandla and Jade, making them giggle and wake up. She tries to the same with Ryan and Ryan tries to hit her but misses cause she's sleepy.

Rebbeca ends the video and zooms in on Jade's face calling her a man.

Jade: Yew fackin wot?! You are taking the actual piss out of meh and I am not here for it.

Rebbeca (Becky): Just brush your teeth, stink mouth.

Group White's (don't wake me up chris brown ahh) YouTube Live Feedback:

The Bad Girls Outfits:

In The Indoor Pool Room:

Everyone is upstairs while Ryan & Jade are finishing off a song for their team's YouTube video. They feature Lauren & Justine as their cameos to be petty.

Camera Man: That's a wrap! Good job, ladies.

Ryan: Thank you everybody.

Everyone leaves the room.

Ryan, Lauren, Justine & Jade take a seat to sit down.

Justine: Our teams are gonna be so mad about this shit.

Ryan: I don't care. The truth is I do dislike Ari's wack ass but I AM NOT jealous of her.

Lauren: Don't worry girl, Amandla is gonna leave soon. I can feel it in my veins.

Jade: But I know that Dua's gonna be pissed about us not including her and the other one in the video.

Ryan: I do not give a flying fuck, Jade.

Justine: Dua is such an annoying ass hotheaded bitch, I can't believe that she did Lauren like that.

Ryan: This YouTube team bullshit is causing a rift between us all. The producers ain't slick.

Lauren: I don't mind it, we did the cameo because we got paid. We're still gonna take your team down.

Lauren and Justine teasingly wave goodbye to Ryan & Jade then leave the room.

Jade: Oh that is just peachy!

Ryan: *laughs* Fuck them bitches.

Group Red's (Fuck Your Feelings - Jade Thirlwall ft. Ryan Destiny) YouTube Music Video Feedback:

Upstairs in the living room:

Time: 12:07pm

Everyone is eating some Indian takeaway for lunch but Ryan and Jade are nowhere to be found.

Dua: So Ari, should we do another co-

Dua stops talking midway and checks the points.

Dua: Oh fucking hell...NO, NO, NOOOOOO!

Amandla: Drama Queen.

Dua: Choose your fucking gender and stop attacking me, bitch!

Lauren: Aye, leave-

Rebbeca (Becky): Ignore her bitter ass, her team lost points and this bitch is scared now.

Dua: Scared of who?! You?! Your remix of that chicken noodle soup song was hot shit.

Rebbeca (Becky): Anyway, I'd order this chicken korma with pilau rice again. Shit tastes nice, should we get some ice cream too?

Dua: Ignore me, bitch. I'll put your ass in hospital like I did with Lauren.

Lauren: You love holding on to the past.

Courtney: Let's just appreciate that Justine is finally at the house!

Justine: Shush! Omarion's calling me.

The doorbell rings. Ryan & Jade rush upstairs and open the door.

Omarion walks in with his brother, O'Ryan:

The Bad Girls:

Justine: Hey guys, I am so glad that you both could come.

Lauren: Justine, you fucked Jack, Dr. Dre, Keanu Reeves and now these two? You look like a whore.

Justine: Thanks, Lauren. Wanna share some food with us? *grins at the brothers*

Omarion: Sure, nice to see you all ladies.

O'Ryan: Yeah, y'all look beautiful.

Ryan: All that's on my mind is Keith.

Dua: I only care about Anwar.

Lauren: I love me some Ty Dolla Sign.

Omarion: I'm glad y'all are loyal to your man, Apryl can't relate.

The bad girls laugh.

Courtney massages O'Ryan's shoulders.

Courtney: I've always had a major crush on you. I can treat you way better than Jhené ever could.

O'Ryan: Show me.

Courtney and O'Ryan kiss each other.

Justine is jealous and straddles Omarion's lap, kissing him too.

Jade: Horny teenager energy.

Rebbeca (Becky): I prefer Marc Anthony or like P Diddy.

Amandla: Your taste in men is horrible.

Ryan: Your taste in gender is horrible.

Dua: Anyway, Ryan. Why the fuck did you do that?! Same with you three other bitches too! *points at Justine, Lauren & Jade*

Lauren: To piss you off.

Courtney: *pulls away from O'Ryan* Guys, I need y'all to not fight. I am still really hungover.

Dua: Who cares, Brenda 2.0?!

Courtney: Dua, it is just a video. I'm sure it did well!

Amandla: Those 20 points says otherwise.

Rebbeca, Lauren & Justine laugh their asses off.

Ryan: Ain't shit funny about that!

Courtney (Ari):

Justine: It is extremely funny. *gets off of Omarion's lap* Wanna know why? Because we are gonna start winning, bitches.

Courtney (Ari): Oh now you wanna pop off, Justine? That's funny because I heard you have barely done anything but fuck every guy you meet since you got here.

Justine: Talk your shit, sista because you're literally trying to fuck one of the guys "I just met".

Courtney (Ari): I'm just having fun with community dick here before he catches h*rpes from your nasty ass.

Omarion and O'Ryan gather their things.

Rebbeca (Becky): Ari is just chatting shit, guys! Stay!

Jade: Please. *pouts*

O'Ryan and Omarion side eye each other.

O'Ryan: You only live once, bro.

They both sit back down. Jade & Rebbeca start flirting with them.

Courtney: Your ass needs to put more energy into fighting and being a bad girl than sucking and fucking every nigga you meet, okay?

Justine:

Justine: Ari, shut the fu-

Courtney: Bitch, pop the fuck off.

Courtney hovers over Justine who now feels uncomfortable.

Rebbeca (Becky): Bitch, you need to back the fuck up because your starting to act like a bully.

Amandla: Are you jealous of Justine or something?

Lauren: It's giving Ryan jealous of you vibes.

Group White laugh and high-five each other.

Dua: What's so funny, bitches?

Ryan: The thing that's making me laugh is the fact that I finally started coolin' and now y'all wanna make me the bad guy once a-fucking-gain!

Ryan & Jade:

Amandla: *crying with laughter* You hoes are so mad that we are finally winning. Isn't it?

Ryan: Nobo-

Dua: Hush, Ryan. At the end of the day, Group Red ain't flopping. We still run shit, we are the All Stars here. Taylor and Janel let you bitches down...

Justine: We are still thriving and everybody loves them some Group Right.

Omarion: I hope both teams win.

Ryan: Don't even speak before this slut loses her mind.

O'Ryan: Y'all are really mean to each other.

Justine: You really wanna embarrass me in front of our guests, Ryman?

Ryan: I am a full blown woman, don't try it with me.

The producers rush into the room.

Jack, Producer: Ladies, do we have to bring the therapy sessions back or what?

O'Ryan: If you want this season to flop like season 3 and 7 then go ahead!

Jack, Producer: Was I talk-

Justine covers his mouth.

Ryan: You're just as whorish as that bitch, Doja Cat! I am so fucking sick of all of you! ESPECIALLY, YOU BITCH! *pokes Justine's forehead*

Rebbeca (Becky):

Ryan storms out of the room and Omarion tries to calm Justine down.

Jade: And even on Keith's worst days, he still looks better than any man you bring in here, Justine.

Jade waltzes out of the room.

Justine: Wow, she...poked my forehead. *laughs*

Lauren: So are you gonna...

Rebbeca: Beat her ass?

Courtney & Dua: She'll lose.

O'Ryan: Y'all got any drinks?

Rebbeca: Of course we do, sexy. *giggles* GO AND GET THAT BITCH, JUSTINE!

Justine runs down the hallway and punches Ryan in the back of her head. Jade tries to jump in and Amandla holds her back. Jade and Amandla start punching and kicking each other.

Ryan turns around and Justine punches her in the face, making Ryan fall down on her ass. Ryan kicks her in the coochie and Justine steps on her stomach.

Ryan gets up and the security guards hold her back. Ryan starts attacking them, One of them try to hold Amandla back and they punch all of them all in the face.

Talan, Security Guard: I NEED A FUCKING PAY RISE BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKED UP!

Jack, Producer: Oookay! RYAAAN, HOTEL NOW! Amandlaa youuu need to *hiccups* Go into your room and stay there..NOW!

Rebbeca: JACK, WE NEED MORE RUM!

Jack crawls back into the kitchen. Amandla storms upstairs in to her room.

Ryan starts packing up some of her stuff.

Courtney and Dua are too drunk right now. Rebbeca and Lauren are tipsy and flirting with Omarion & O'Ryan.

Justine pulls Lauren away from them.

Lauren: SORRY! OH GOD, WHAT AM I DOING?!

Justine: Ryan is going to a hotel, bitch. SHE MIGHT GO HOME FOR GOOD!

Lauren: AYEEE, WE'RE WINNING!

Rebbeca: I'll drink to that! *laughs like Cardi B*

Amandla is in her bedroom crying as Ryan & Jade stare at her in disgust.

Jade: Sharing rooms with your weirdo ass pisses me the fuck off!

Amandla: SHUT UP!

Amandla:

Jade follows Ryan to the hotel in tears about all of the drama today.

Rebbeca: And Group White is also known as....

Lauren & Justine: THE AMIGOS!

Rebbeca & Justine then lock themselves in the indoor movie theater room with Omarion & O'Ryan.

Courtney: I'm just gonna date LaKeith at this point...

Dua:

Dua: All I know is that I want both Ryan & Jade off of our team and get some new bitches because they are seriously getting on my nerves with their weird ass friendship.

Courtney: I feel you on that, sis.

Dua: Well, let's have another drink.

Jack, Producer passes out on the kitchen floor.

Courtney (Voiceover): Ugh, men!

Points:

Cast Pics:

Next Time On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator: One bad girl returns back to the house shocking the other bad girls.

Dua: *yawns* You guys are so wack.

Replacement: How are you guys gonna work with only 3 members though?

Returning Bad Girl: THREE MEMBERS?!

***

Narrator: Are Dua & Lauren finally getting along?! Will Justine and Dua get into a fight?

Dua and Lauren share popcorn together. Justine grabs it away from them and throws it onto the floor.

Dua punches Justine's arm.

***

Narrator: We shall see on the next episode...😁

New Episode Coming Out June 29th 2021!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 231 12
โžณ๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐š† ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šœ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๊ง ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š...
2.4K 186 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ก๐ข, ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š! ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
320K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
32.1K 1.4K 65
๐Ÿ”ฎ โ”โ” ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž {๐—ƒ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…} ๐—น๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต...