Descendants (Harry x reader)

By ek_imagine_stories

"You said you'll come back for me! You promised!" "I'm sorry y/n, I just forgot--" "You forgot? Or you just d... More

A/N: Before we Begin
02 || Ain't my family
03 || Forgotten
04 || It's Going Down
05 || Revenge Time
06 || It's Been A While
07 || V.K. Day
08 || Hades's Ember
09 || Auradon
10 || Knights Fall
11 || One Kiss
12 || The Unspoken Truth
13 || Together again

01 || The Isle of the Lost

9.4K 126 67
By ek_imagine_stories

Y/n's POV

"Once upon a time, long, long ago..." I just scoff at Mal. "Well it's more like 20 years ago." I reply with a smirk. "Whatever, anyways Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest friends. Yeah big cake." "I want some of that cake." I mumble to myself.

"Anyways instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Aurodan." I snicker to myself. "United States of Aurodan? Really Mal?" "Shush (y/n)." I just roll my eyes at her and let her continue.

"He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks." "So basically all of the really interesting people." I say sarcastically. "And he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood." "Excuse me?" I ask as I raise an eyebrow at her. "Right sorry our hood." I roll my eyes at her and continue.

"There's no magic, no wifi, no way out. Or so we thought." "Hang on you're about to meet us, but first this happened."

Ben's POV

I was currently getting my outfit fitted for the coronation while I stared out the window. That was until I heard the door open to reveal my parents. "How is it possible that you will be crowned King next month. You're just a baby!" I smiled as the man continued to take my measurements. "Hey pops." 

I watched as my mom hit my dad. "He's turning 16 dear." "16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." I snickered at them. "Uh you decided to marry me at 28 remember?" I heard my mom say.

"Ah it was either you or a teapot. Kidding." I smiled as I looked up at them. "Mom, dad? I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." I watch them both gasp so I decide to walk over to them. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." 

"The children of our sworn enemies?" I sighed before I continued. "We'll start with a few first, only the ones that really need our help and I've already chosen them." I look up to see my dad. "Have you now?" I look over to my mom. "I gave you a second chance dear. Who are their parents?" 

I took a deep breath before I said anything knowing how shocked they'll be. "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... and Maleficent." I watch as my dad's eyes grow wide. "Maleficent?! She's the worst one of all!" I see him getting mad so I try to reason with him. "Dad their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a chance at a normal life? Dad?" 

I hear him sigh which makes me sigh. "I suppose their children are innocent." I smile as my dad walks out the door. "Well done." Is all my mom says before walking out as well. I take a deep breath before walking to the window smiling to myself.

3rd Person POV

(Mal & y/n)

They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad. They say I'm evil. And that makes me glad.

(Jay)

A dirty no good. Down to the bone. Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home.

(Evie)

So I've got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love.

(Carlos)

They think I'm callous. A lowlife hood. I feel so useless. Misunderstood!

(Mal, Evie, y/n)

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world.

(Everyone)

I'm rotten to the core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core. Who could ask for more?  I'm nothing like a kid next. Like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the...  I'm rotten to the...  I'm rotten to the core.

(Mal & y/n)

Call me a schemer. Call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just unique.

(Jay)

What, me a traitor? Ain't got your back. Are we not friends? What's up with that?

(Evie)

So I'm a misfit. So I'm a flirt. I broke your heart. I made you hurt.

(Carlos)

The past is past. Forgive, forget. The truth is. You ain't seen nothing yet.

(Mal , Evie, y/n)

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world.

(Everyone)

I'm rotten to the core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like a kid next. Like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the core.

Y/n's POV

We all just start laughing. I roll my eyes at Mal as she takes some candy from a baby. I turn around to see everyone screaming and running away. I smirk at Mal as we turn around.

"Hey mom." We say in unison. "Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." I roll my eyes at her. "It was from a baby." "That's my nasty little girl." I laugh as she takes the lollipop, spits in it and puts it under her armpit. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." I laugh as they give it back.

"Mom..." I just laugh. "Come on Mal you're supposed to be evil and that ain't evil." I say with a smirk as she glares at me.

"It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." I just look at Mal as we start mocking our mother. "You two walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you both the thing that really counts... how to be me."

"I know mom--" I hear Mal say and finish the sentence. "--We'll do better."

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon." Wait now I'm confused just four?

I watch as Evie, Jay, and Carlos try running away. "Wait mom you said four?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her. "Unfortunately it's only going to be Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos." I scoff at her. "Are you kidding me? What about me? I'm Mal's twin sister!"

"Yeah and I'm sticking with (y/n). I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princess!" I put my hands on my hips as I glare at my mom. "And perfect princes." I turn around and glare at Evie.

I watch Jay walk over to me and put his arm around me. Did I forget to mention we're dating? "Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather. You feel me?" I smirk at Jay. I turn around as Carlos walks up to us along with Evie.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom says they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." I laugh when I see Jay sneaking up behind Carlos and scaring him. That poor little cinnamon roll. He's adorable. "Yeah mom we aren't going!"

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS!" I watch as two guys start carrying things over. "Mal..." I just scoff and walk the other direction as Mal follows mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip

After sometime of walking around I end up finding myself at an alley way. I start walking through the alley feeling frustrated, putting my hands on my face and running my fingers through my (h/c) hair. 

How can they do that to me? I'm just as evil as Mal and the others. Do they even know I exist? 

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see someone who I haven't seen in ages. "Hello there love." His thick Scottish accent that I haven't heard in so long.

"Harry Hook. To what do I owe this pleasure?" I say with a smirk. I cross my arms as he runs his hook through my hair. "Careful there I don't think my boyfriend will like that very much." I say as I grab his arm. I watch as he leans in and whispers something in my ear. "I'll take my chances there love." 

I could feel myself blush, but I quickly brush that off. "What are you doing here Harry?" I ask as I turn around and walk through the alley. "I heard your sister and her little gang are going to Auradon." I stop my tracks and take a deep breath before turning around. "Oh yeah? You've got something to say about it?" I say crossing my arms.

"I'm just saying you might get lonely all by yourself." I raise my eyebrow at him. "What are you proposing Harry?" I ask confused. "I'm just saying if you ever need someone come to the Chip Shoppe we'll be there for you."

I was about to say something when I saw Jay walk up to us. "Don't you have something better to do?" I watched as he put his arm around me. I heard Harry snicker as he walked away.

I sighed and took a seat on the ground followed by Jay. "What's wrong (y/n)?" I looked over at him who was now staring at me. "I just don't want you guys to leave me and since we don't know how long you'll be there I'm afraid you might forget about me and move on." I say as I look down at the ground hugging my knees. He scoots over to me and lifts up my chin so I'm now looking at him. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss back knowing I'll probably never do that again.

"We'll never forget you (y/n). I'll never forget you." I smile as I kiss him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 146 31
After losing his farm in the country town of Smalton, Bill Green and his two children Cricket and Tilly and his Tarkata friend Baraka, move in with h...
7.6K 81 21
Just some of my stuff I like to do.
131K 2.6K 14
it's been almost a year and a half since your adventure into the Descendant's world, a year and a half since you fell in love with Harry, a year and...
70.7K 1.1K 10
When Yn gets another invitation from Joey, who she had not heard from since they escaped the night, to save the town of Everlock, she thinks it's jus...