Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}

By LoganEPoole

#658 in Action (10-19-2014) #17 in Action (12-29-2014) #20 Action (1-2-15) _________ By day, Athena Bolton at... More

Bolt {Louis Tomlinson AU}
Before You Read
prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
One Shot Competition. (CLOSED)
eleven
please read..
twelve.
YAY!
Q & A Video!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
One Shot Contest Results.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
Important: please read.
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Character Ask Q&A {CLOSED}
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
epilogue
final note.
So..
Final final note
Sequel is up!
New Beginnings

Character Ask Answers

5.1K 153 220
By LoganEPoole

You asked questions, they all answered. Be prepared.

NOTE: IF YOUR USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG I AM SORRY IN ADVANCE.

***********************

Athena's Questions:

purple_panda513564 asks:

What do you think is in the white binder?

Athena: A bunch of shit that my family should've told me years ago.

Finydon asks:

What about Athena's university photography project? Does she still go there?

Athena: I still go to school, I'm just on winter break. You'd be surprised how many pictures I've taken of Louis for the project. Some are for my personal portfolio and some for my professional portfolio.

Lau2324 asks:

Do you find Louis sexy?

Athena: Yes. Plain and simple.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

Would you want to have kids with Louis?? If so what would you name them....

Athena: I honestly don't know what the future will bring. We're both busy with school and we are just starting this whole being together thing... So, we'll just have to wait and see.

beanielouis23 asks:

What was your first impression of Louis before you found out he was Thunder?

Athena: My initial impression of Louis was 'Damn, he's good looking and a gentleman.' But I still see him like that.

Bailey_Horan_01 asks:

Did you suspect Niall to be like he is now?

Athena: To be completely honest, no I didn't. I honestly though he was one of those good bad guys.

InfiniteZeros asks:

Do you love your father after finding out he has always loved you?

Athena: I don't hate him anymore, but I don't exactly love him.

hyperbolies asks:

What is your favorite color?

Athena: White, weirdly enough. I think the simplicity of it is why I like it.

O2L_Fan_Gurl asks:

Now that U have learned the truth R u gonna join team x?

Athena: Maybe. I don't know.

Not_so_ash asks:

Is the dress blue and black or gold and white?

Athena: No matter what color I see, the dress is still ugly.

purple_panda513564 asks:

Can you teach me how to be bad ass?

Athena: I can sure try to. Ha.

Bex2015 asks:

Would you rather not be able to tell the difference between a baby and a muffin or change gender every time you sneeze? And if Niall got Louis, Harry, Liam, your dad, and Josie all in one room, in exchange for your freedom and he would leave you and Louis alone, who would you give up?

Athena: The gender bending thing wouldn't be too bad, would it? And I'd have to say my dad, only because he has rarely been here for me. Plus, I'm pretty sure he'd do the same for me.

***********************

Louis's Questions:

purple_panda513564 asks:

Do you have a name for both your biceps?

Louis: My manager has advised me not to answer, but between you and I... They're both named Lightning.

LeighannFrankart asks:

In the future, do you see yourself married to Athena?

Louis: Oh wow.... Umm... Yeah, I do. But as you said, it will be in the future.

stylin_harry asks:

DO YOU HAVE A NAME FOR LITTLE LOUIS

Louis: If you're implying what I think you are then yes, I do, and it's Little Tommo.

Athena: You're giving yourself a little too much credit, darling.

Louis: Shut it!

ShreyaRamtahalsing asks:

Do you think you have more than one power?

Louis: Nope, I wasn't graced with more than one ability. So, I'm stuck with just my strength.

elliethomas123 asks:

How much do you like Athena on a scale of 1-10?

Louis: You can't put an amount on how much I like Athena. All I can say is I like her A LOT.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

How big is your Willy Wonker??

Louis: Athena has told me not to answer that. But personally, I wanna say it's decent size.

beanielouis23 asks:

Do you see a future with Athena?

Louis: Yes.

SidraJafri asks:

Can you stop being so damn sexy?

Louis: No.

InfiniteZeros asks:

Do you think you can save Athena? Are you going to tell her you love her before it's too late?

Louis: I will save her. I will tell her. There is no thinking to this.

hyperbolies asks:

Do you love Athena?

Louis: Absolutely.

imperfct_addette asks:

How r u planning to save the love of your life?

Louis: You'll just have to wait and see. It's quite interesting.

Bex2015 asks:

If Niall gave you a choice out of these two people: Athena and Harry, and one had to die, who would you say could die?

Louis: Harry is a nice lad. He's been nothing but kind to me and I hate to say this but he'd be the one to go. I'd have to save Athena. I need her in my life.

***********************

Niall's Questions:

purple_panda513564 asks:

I love you NIALL but why are you so rude??????

Niall: Cause I grew up around rude people.

HarrysMyBae_ asks:

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUUDDE

Niall: Why do you have to shout the lyrics to an annoying song at me?

stylin_harry asks:

FU

Niall: I've been told worse, dearie.

elliethomas123 asks:

Why did you keep your powers a secret at first?

Niall: Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

thatonecrazyfan asks:

Why did you have to be so evil, Niall? Are you hurting Athena for revenge or are you jealous because Louis is her BF?

Niall: First off, I'm not jealous of Tomlinson, nor do I care if Athena wants to date him. I never wanted her romantically nor will I ever want her that way. I'm simply inflicting pain on Athena since her so called dad is no where to be found. Secondly, I'm evil because that's how I was raised. End of discussion.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

Why did u kidnap Athena?

Niall: Revenge

hiorheyziall asks:

Do you like Athena???

Niall: No. Never.

beanielouis23 asks:

What are all your powers?

Niall: Telepathy, electricity, telekinesis, and strength.

InfiniteZeros asks:

I love you so much, but if you created Team Z, why is Zayn the leader? Or does every decision go by you in secrecy?

Niall: All secrets will be revealed soon. Promise.

hyperbolies asks:

why you so salty????

Niall: Because I am.

O2L_Fan_Gurl asks:

Why do u gotta be so DAMNNN hot but evil? Do u actually care about Athena? Can we also hook up?

Niall: Because I'm hot, I can't help it. No, I don't care about Athena. And no, I don't wanna hook up.

punkrock_writer asks:

Y u such a lil bitch?

Niall: Life is rough, bro.

HoranHearAPizza asks:

Do you ever see yourself being a good guy in the future?

Niall: No. It's fun being bad.

1Dsis18 asks:

Did Niall ever have real feelings for Athena?

Niall: No.

***********************

Liam's Questions:

stylin_harry asks:

Do you know Niall personally?

Liam: Personally? Yes. I went to school with him.

purple_panda513564 asks:

Do you and Harry do roleplay and Harry is the doctor and you are the patient???

Liam: Maybe.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234, beanielouis23, and InfiniteZeros asks:

Would you let Athena join your side?

Liam: I'm leaving that up to her. She knows what she wants and will make her own decisions.

InfiniteZeros asks:

Have you ever worked with Athena's father? Do you like Josie? Have you ever had a thing for Josie?

Liam: I've worked with Logan once and it was while I was still in school. My great-grandpa, Charles Xavier, wanted me to meet Logan and he seemed like a nice lad. Well, expect that temper of his. I now see where Athena gets hers from. I like Josie - I always have. She's incredibly nice and a badass. But I don't like her in that way. I only view her as a friend - a sister really. So no, I've never had a thing for her.

hyperbolies says:

yo, you should let Athena on team x, just saying

Liam: Again, it's her choice.

***********************

Harry's Questions:

stylin_harry says:

speak more I want to know you lol thanks x

Harry: I keep to myself a lot. But I'll try!

purple_panda513564 asks:

What is it like being with THE Liam Payne?

Harry: Amazing.

elliethomas123 asks:

Has Liam ever hurt you with his power?

Harry: Never. He knows not to use them on me.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

Do you top or bottom??

Harry: Ummm.. I'm being advised not to answer this.

Liam: We alternate.

Harry: Liam!

beanielouis23 asks:

Has you or Liam come close hurting each other with your powers?

Harry: Nope.

SidraJafri asks:

Don't you think Louis is attractive?

Harry: He's okay looking.

InfiniteZeros asks:

When Liam had you as a contract, were you a doctor?

Harry: I had just got my degree, so yes.

Bex2015 asks:

Would you ever go back to Team Z and betray Liam?

Harry: Never in a million years.

***********************

Josie's Questions

stylin_harry asks:

What does your costume look like?

Josie: It's purple.

purple_panda513564 says:

I LOVE YOU. CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS?!

Josie: of course!

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

Do you like anyone??

Josie: Not at the moment. I'm happy with the single life.

InfiniteZeros asks:

Even though Liam in the story is gay, do you have a thing for him? Do you love your parents even though they sent you away? Did you miss your family a lot while you were gone? After you had joined Team X, did you want to be with your sister but weren't allowed?

Josie: I've never had a thing for Liam. Sure, he's sexy and has a nice body, but he is like a brother to me.

imperfct_addette asks:

Why don't you have powers? I mean, there must be some logical explanation.

Josie: It's genetics, really. I got the 'no superpower' gene from my mom, while Athena got my dad's claws.

Bex2015 asks:

If you could have a power, what would you choose and do you think you'd ever go overboard with the power?

Josie: It would honestly be awesome to have telekinesis. I don't believe I'd go overboard with it, though.

***********************

Wolverine (Logan)'s Questions:

purple_panda513564 asks:

How come you rarely talk to Athena?

Logan: For her safety.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

What happened to your wife/Athena's mom?

Logan: I never got married to Josie and Athena's mother because I was away a lot. I was never able to stay at home for more than a couple hours before I'd have to hit the road again. So, I told her that she needed to find someone who will be there for her whenever she needed them. As much as I regret letting her go, it was for the best.

beanielouis23 asks:

How are you rarely in Athena's life?

Logan: Work.

InfiniteZeros asks:

I have a feeling you knew that Athena was Bolt, did you? Why didn't you stop her? If you never figured out about Athena being Bolt, when were you going to tell her about Team X? Did Josie know about her sister after she joined Team X? Do you know Niall has kidnapped Athena? Are you going to save her? Why'd you leave Niall in Rome like that?

Logan: Well aren't you full of questions... Well for starters, I didn't figure out Athena was Bolt until a week after she joined Team Z. But I always suspected she would turn out like me. At a very young age, she was friendly, but her personality slowly changed as she got into high school. I believe Josie knew she had a sister when she joined the team, but she really wasn't permitted to go see her. I didn't know she was kidnapped? Maybe I'll save her? And I left that Irish bastard in Rome because disobeyed my orders as his mentor, tried to declaw me in my sleep, and threatened to fight me.

hyperbolies says:

You need to holla at your familia bc you suck at fathering.

Logan: I know I'm a terrible father... But it's for the best that I stay far away from them. It's for their safety.

O2L_Fan_Gurl asks:

Why didn't you tell Athena about Niall before?

Logan: Because I knew she would think I was lying to her. And I didn't want to ruin our father-daughter relationship more than I already have.

***********************

My Questions:

lau2324 asks:

how do you get inspiration for writing? love your story btw x

Me: Pinterest and listening to music. Plain and simple.

stylin_harry says:

ICLOBE YOYR SYORY

Me: THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU

purple_panda513564 asks:

Who is your favorite character in Bolt?

Me: Oh Lord, that's like asking a parent who their favorite child is. Ha ha. Honestly, I can't decide. I love each of them the same.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

I LOVE YOU AND UR BOOK WILL YOU BE MY BESTFRIEND??

Me: I love you, too! And of course I'll be your best friend! Just buy me pizza!

Aw350me asks:

Do you think the dress is white gold or blue black?

Me: I saw white and gold. But this dress bullcrap is getting too out of hand. Does no one care about the llamas in Arizona that the police chased for almost two hours? I mean, c'mon, THEY'RE LLAMAS! They're way more important then a dress.

hyperbolies asks:

I love you, will you marry me?

Me: *blushes uncontrollably* This is so sudden. Of course.

InfiniteZeros asks:

I love your story! When will you reveal all the secrets? Will Athena live? When you first thought of this idea, did you always want Louis to be the lead male role, or did you one of the other boys could be the lead male character? While you were writing this story, did you, along the way, change some things?

Me: First and foremost, thank you for reading my story. It means a lot. Secondly, there are seriously a couple more secrets that'll be revealed. But most of them are about Niall and will be revealed in the prequel, which will be titled Irish. Louis was always going to be the lead of Bolt because not only was I having major Louis feels the day this idea happened, but also because my cousin convinced me that Louis would make a really hot superhero. While writing Bolt, I changed a lot of what I had originally wanted to have done. Like at first, Niall wasn't supposed to be the villain, or antagonist. It was supposed to be Harry.

O2L_Fan_Gurl asks:

How were you able to think of this amazing idea for a book?

Me: Well, when you're scrolling through Pinterest and come across not only a picture of Hugh Jackman, but Louis Tomlinson, you start to imagine Louis in a super suit and Hugh as Wolverine and then the idea just clicks.

1deecutiee asks:

WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME

Me: I DONT KNOW. YOU TELL ME!

fault_in_my_farts asks:

HOW DO YOU MAKE EVERY CHAPTER INTERESTING??????

Me: I honestly don't know! I just write what's on my mind and listen to music.

im_addicted_2U asks:

What made you decide to make Niall the bad guy?

Me: In almost all the fan-fictions I've read, Niall has always been the good guy. Yes, he has some flaws, but he almost never is evil. And I thought 'Why not?'.

charming_char asks:

Any tips to start a story?

Me: Listen to music and make sure you listen to the lyrics thoroughly. Songs have a deeper meaning behind them then you know and sometimes that can lead to inspiration. Make a Pinterest account and find pictures that look interesting to you and make a board entitled 'Inspiration'. Or scroll through Tumblr. And most importantly, don't ever doubt yourself. If you like a certain idea, stick to it. Yes, you may get frustrated and want to give up, but don't. Everyone has a story, most just haven't been told yet.

***********************

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! IT WAS SUPER FUN. SEE YA SOON. THE UPDATE IS ALMOST DONE. ITS BEEN GIVING ME CHILLS WRITING IT.

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST! (ABOVE/SIDE)

LOVE YOU ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 967 23
Dayla Rain presented as a Mutant at a very young age. She'd been on the run for years before she lost her freedom. Going from being on the run, to be...
2.5M 112K 50
❝ A sniper doesn't always need a partner, they just need someone to give the signal. ❞ Going solo gave you a lot to ponder on, especially given a mis...
28.5K 1K 31
Alexandria Taylor, daughter of the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. She was a young carefree pup until the night of the attack. Taken, beaten, experimen...
13.6K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...