Tutoring 7 Idiots ( Quintesse...

By AnythingAnime115

This is a fan fic of an OC his name is Takana Sora but feel free to make it Y/N if u want meeting the five q... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

797 11 2
By AnythingAnime115

I woke up in a hurry as I'm almost late for school I get ready brushing my black hair aside so it doesn't get into my face then I start quickly brushing my teeth then I dash out of my house sprinting to get to school.

When I got to school I was a good 5 minutes late so as I was walking in the hall I was trying to come up with a good excuse many ideas came to my head but they were all going to get shot down instantly so I just walked into class.

"Why are you late Takana-san what excuse do you have this time," The teacher said

"No excuse today sir just overslept". I reply walking towards my seat.

"It better not happen again you understand next time it will be an hour after school with me"

"Ok ok it won't happen again"

I go towards the empty seat in the corner next to a good friend of mine Fumino she greets me with " Late again, lemme guess more late-night gaming"

"Well I see you know me too well"

"Well I have known you since I was about the age of 7 so yeah"

Fumino was a very smart girl only in literature and language-based thing but when it comes to maths she is a completely different story she barely knows how to do long division which is one of the easiest things in maths. Aside from how intelligent she is a beauty she has long blue hair with dark yellowish eye colour. While there is me quite a boring person with black hair and dark-brown eyes compared to her I'm nothing but if it wasn't for us knowing each other from a young age we wouldn't know each other today. How we met was that my father and her mother were classmates and still kept in contact after many years.

As the lesson continued I noticed that Fumino was asleep, this happens a lot of the time she is pretty much always sleeping or daydreaming in lessons I always end up having to wake her up.

After the bell rang I got up from my seat tapped Fumino on the shoulder and we started to head to the cafeteria to get our food. I ordered a basic beef bowl and Fumino brought in a lunch she made at home which was always a bad thing as she is terrible at cooking. We stand around and we see a seat in the corner. Of course, when we walk over there we get looks because me a boring guy with nearly any friends and Fumino who is so popular that she has a fan club in this school. We both sat down but we notice another tray it was I girl I've never seen before she had red hair and two identical star pins in her hair.

"Sorry to bother you," she says walking away then Fumino replied with "Oh don't worry you can sit here with us"

"Oh thank you very much," she says.

When the three of us sit down I notice that she is not from our school also best if I don't ask about it it might be a sensitive topic. Then everyone in the cafeteria looks at our table and start muttering between themselves something along the line of "Lucky Barstad" or "Why is he with those two beauties" which is annoying but I choose to ignore it.

"So what's your name?" Fumino said

"Nakano Itsuki"

"Mines Furuhashi Fumino"

"Mine is Takana Sora"

Itsuki sits there very embarrassed her face getting redder and redder then she asks a question "Are you two going out or something if so I don't want to intrude on your time together"

I and Fumino say in unison "No we are not we are just friends"

After that, I get out my phone and start reading some manga on my phone, Itsuki looks over at me and says "What are you doing on your phone looking at some lewd images" she says teasingly, I look at her then shows her my phone "I'm reading" Then I go back to looking at my phone while I eat.

"Are you that screwed you have to read while you eat," She says with a very smug tone I don't know if she is trying to insult me or not.

"Ok if you think I'm that bad I will show you my exam papers," I said while I was trying to search for it in my blazer but I can't find it then the realization hit me, "I think I might have left it in my classroom ill be back in about 4 minutes you two stay here."

"Ok Sora-kun," she says.

I run through the halls as I ran through I notice Itsuki in the halls it was confusing as I just saw her in the cafeteria so I approach her. "Nakano-San you've finished already its nearly been a minute since I left."

She turns around and glares at me I felt chills go down my spine then she says " Who are you what do you want."

"I'm Takana Sora we just met right in the cafeteria," I said confused as she didn't know who I was after making my presence clear, "You asked if I was screwed or not grades wise so I'm going to look for my exam papers.

"Well I don't know you and get out of my sight," she says still with a very cold glare

"Ok ok calm down I'm going to go get my stuff now," I said that as I was slowly walking away then it turns into a run.

I got back to the cafeteria and Itsuki and Fumino there.

"Itsuki didn't I just see you in the hallway"

"No, I was here the whole time talking to Fumino-san"

"Then who did I run into in the halls if it wasn't you"

"It may have been one of my sisters if you didn't know I have four other sisters and we are quintuplets"

"Well good to know, I got my test results," I say as I put them on the table Itsuki and Fumino do a glance at the papers and are surprised to see I got 98/100.

"I see you are very smart I hate to admit it but im not that good with my studies can you please tutor me?"

"Sure but can Fumino come along as well she needs a lot of help in science and maths" Fumino then gets embarrassed and says "I'm not that bad at those subjects right I think I do well"

"By well you mean 1% on your last paper"

She gets even more embarrassed as Itsuki is also there listening to the conversation "That was because I was tried and had lack of sleep"

"Whatever you say it doesn't change the fact that you got 1/100 on both your science and maths exams."

"Anyway, Nakano-san when do you want to get started."

"I think we can get started tomorrow at the library after school "

"Alright, Fumino you coming as well we could also get Ogata as she needs help with literature"

"Yeah sure I will ask her tomorrow"

"I've been meaning to ask you since we met, aren't you from kurabaras girl high school?" Fumino asked

"Yes indeed I am but it's a long story, also how did you know"

"I used to go there."

Well, this is awkward. I knew Fumino went to that school before transferring here because her maths and science grades weren't up to a scratch could the same thing be happening to Itsuki and her sisters. I won't question them but I think I will find out at some point.

"Well, lunch is over in a few minutes so im going to start heading to class," I say picking up my bag and heading for the door "And remember tomorrow after school" I then exit the cafeteria.

When I got into my classroom I check the time and there is a minute left of lunch so I continue to read until Fumino enters the classroom.

"How did it go"

"It was alright Itsuki is a very chill relaxed girl very polite as well"

"I see so you made a new friend I presume"

"Yep"

The teacher then walks in and says "We have a new transfer student would you like to introduce yourself"

A girl entered the room she has a green ribbon short orange hair and blue eyes a lot like Itsuki's.

"My name is Nakano Yotsuba pleasure to meet you all"

"Please treat Nakano-san with kindness because it is no easy transferring from a girls-only school. Nakano-san please take the seat right there" the teacher points to the seat in front of me.

Nothing eventful happens after she was introduced lessons just went on as usual.

Until after the bell rang I was approached by Yotsuba

"Hi, anything I can do for you?"

"Yes I want to know your name since your the only person who hasn't introduced yourself to me yet"

"Ok ok my name is Takana Sora"

"Thank you Takana-san, see ya"

"See ya"

After that awkward interaction, I started walking home but on the way home I take a stop at the convenience store but while I was there I ran into Itsuki she was buying a meat bun best if I don't go near her I don't want to have another awkward conversation with someone. I pick up a drink buy it and leave only to be greeted by you guessed it Itsuki.

"Hi Nakano-san"

"Hey Takana-kun"

"I take it as your house is this way too want to walk together," she said with a hint of red on her face

"Sure"

We started walking until we both stop at an apartment block.

"You live here?" I ask Itsuki

"Yeah how about you"

"Errrm I live here too."

"Oh"

"Well im going to start heading towards my apartment"

I enter the elevator but she enters the same one as me I was about to press the floor I live on but when I reached out to press the button Itsuki did as well.

"You live on floor 30 as well"

"Yes"

Well this is one huge coincidence

I ended up reaching my apartment and for god sake, hers is in the one directly next to mine. Why just why.

I enter my apartment without saying another word to Itsuki. I go into my bedroom put my bag down and start to play my guitar. I also have a drum set but It's best if I don't play that because that makes a lot and I mean a lot of noise and I don't want them to hear.

After an hour I finish up with my guitar and start to ask my older sister what is for dinner she says "instead of asking what is for dinner why don't you help me with it for once"

"Sorry I was just practising with my guitar."

My sister's name was Takana Sayu. Me and my sister live alone most of the time as our father is always busy with business trips and our mother passed away. From time to time our father will send us money for basic expenses such as food but if we want to buy something we wanted we would have to work a part-time job. You could only imagine how many hours it took for me to get my drum set and guitar.

"Maybe you should start helping instead of being glued to your guitar"

"Oh im sorry maybe because I like playing my guitar."

In the middle of our mini argument, the doorbell rang

"I'll get it," I said

I open the door and to my surprise it is.....

A/n: Well im back and im ready im motivated to write so a new chapter might be soon keep a lookout welp see ya.
Another thing is to feel free to ask me any questions or any ideas you guys have because you never know I might add some spice to this story .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
446K 30.3K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC