Life Isn't So Simple With Her

De EmmaQuinn7

Harley Quinn/ Swan, is bubbly and psychotic, the fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Moving to Forks, Harley... Mais

Life Isn't So Simple With Her
Twilight
'We're On The Move!'
'There Are So Many Threats In The Air'
'No One Messes With My Sister'
'Bella!!'
Announcement
'What Are You?'
'We're Going to Jacksonville?'
'Your Brother Is Annoying Me'
'Is My Sister Trying To Flirt?'
'Port Angeles Isn't Safe At Night'
'Vampires?!'
'You Guys Sparkle! Thats Something I Have To See!'
Attention
'I Want Us To Be Together. All Three Of Us.'
'Bella Knows!'
'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'
'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'
'Baseball Time'
'Well, That Esculated Quickly'
'That Was Cruel'
'A Late Night Visit'
'Prom Night!'
Attention!
'Rose is Scary When She's Angry'
'New Moon'
'It's Party Time!'
'You Better Call!'
'Where's Bella!'
'There is already one of me, we don't need another'
'You're My New Best Friend'
'Hey Gumdrop, It's Your Boyfriends'
'Damn, Embry Grew Up'
'Who were you talking to!'
'I think that was an upgrade from good looking, wasn't it Gumdrop?'
'This Is So Awesome'
'Bella and Jacob Fought?'
'OH MY GOD!'
'So You're The Vampire Girl'
'Alice!'
'He's Planning A Funeral'
'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'
'The One And Only Harley Swan!'
'Puddin! Pumpkin!'
'I Need To Tell Ya Something'
'We Will Be Watching'
'Florida'
'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'
'A Good Old Truce'
'They're Coming Here'
'Yes!'
'One Year Later'

'I Love You'

14.7K 490 124
De EmmaQuinn7

Mountain Peak
Evening

Snow falls in earnest now, glacial winds blow, both boys set Harley and Bella down. They hurry to the left side of the peak to find a campsite erected against the sheltering face of the peak. Edward stands by the tent pacing, waiting. He stops when he sees them.

Harlye turns to Paul with a smile. "Thank you Sugar." Paul gives her a wink before taking off. She turns to Jacob, who still stands with them.

"Aren't you going as well?" Jacob shakes his head.

"No, I'm staying. You'll need my connection to the pack, to keep tabs on what's going on."

Bella looks to him, confused. "You're not going to fight?"

"Seth will spell me in the morning. He's not happy about missing the action, but it'll keep him out of trouble." Bella nods, she could see he would rather have not answered her. Edward looks to the two girls and nods his head towards the tent.

"Let's get you two inside."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Campsite
Tent - Night

Snow blows sideways as the wind batters the tent. A lantern burns. Harley's wrapped in her down sleeping bag, fully dressed. But her teeth still rattle. It's that cold. Bella's the same.

"I should have chosen a site lower down." Harley tries to give him a smirk but her rattling teeth are making it difficult to do it.

"Maybe we shoulda brought a heater or somethin' but we'll be fine though. We're tough cookies."

The entrance to the tent opens and Jacob crawls in.

"I'm not able to get any sleep with all the teeth rattling." Harley gives him a smile.

"Sorry Gumdrop. I'll try ta be quieter." He snorts before squeezing between the two girls.

"Move over crazy. Let me get in there." Edward raises a brow at his actions.

"What are you doing?"

"They can use me as their own personal heater." He looks to Edward with a cheeky smirk.

"Unless you want to explain to her mates about why she's a popsicle in the morning." Edward huffs but doesn't say anymore on the subject, Harley turns towards Jacob and hugs his body, letting out a content sigh before sleep consumes her.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Clearing in the woods
Morning

It's quiet, nothing in sight. It was as if the world was frozen in time when suddenly the whole newborn army appeared out of the woods and into the field. We can see the frenzy in their eyes. They are rabid with thirst as they follow the scent of Bella and Harley's blood. But the scent trail ends here. They're confused.

Suddenly something bolts from the trees with lightning speed and tackles a newborn. The other newborns spin to find a lethal-looking Jasper in a crouch beside his victim's body.

They rush Jasper but 'Bam! Bam! Bam!' Three of them go down, tackled by Esme, Rosalie, Carlisle, Emmett, Diana and Alice.

Out of nowhere lunges Sam, flanked by two wolves. They tear a newborn to pieces and four other wolves dive into the fray. Emmett sprints full-bore into the fight, relishing the battle. The wolves work as a pack, coordinated, deadly. Jasper controls the field, strategy and speed vs strength.

Rosalie fights with icy calm. Diana with dance like moves. Alice with precognition. Esme and Carlisle fight side by side. The newborns are brutal and strong as hell. The vampires and wolves are taking some vicious hits. Jacob charges into the clearing, tackling a newborn, going for it's neck.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Campsite

Edward reads Seth's mind, translating for Harley and Bella. "Jacob just got there. He's good." He continues to provide commentary for them. "Jasper – back off – you can't be everywhere at – watch out!"

Harley looks at Edward worriedly." Are they okay? Is Cowboy alright?" Before he can answer, Edward stops, blinks, briefly disoriented as his mind is cut-off from the battlefield. He looks around, finds Seth frozen as well. They share a tense look.

"Someone's hurt?" Bella asks, voice quiet.

"Seth, go." Seth bolts away from the campsite, fast. Harley looks to Edward alarmed.

"What's going on!" Edward doesn't answer, instead whips Harley and Bella behind him against a cliff wall and takes a defensive stance in front of them.

"She's close. I can hear her thoughts. She knew we weren't there, but she caught my scent. She knew you'd be with me."

Bella gulps, fear overcoming her mind. "She found us."

"She's not alone." Which is when Riley steps out of the woods. Bella immediately recognizes him, is taken aback. Harley pulls up her bat, ready to take a swing at him if he comes closer.  Riley watches Edward's every move. As they both carefully position themselves.

"Riley... Listen to me. Victoria's just using you, to distract me. But she knows I'll kill you." Riley hesitates. Surprised to be addressed.

"In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore." Harley wants to say something, but keeps her mouth closed. Victoria emerges from the woods, forming a triangle with Riley. Harley, Bella and Edward at the apex.

"Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks."

"I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you."

"He's lying."

"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about. Not you." Riley's beginning to hesitate. He glances at Victoria.

"There's only you. You know that." Riley focuses back on Edward, positioning himself to attack. Victoria's eyes burrow into Bella's with bloodlust, revenge.

"Think about it. You're from Forks, you know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you." Riley falters ever so slightly, doubt seeping into his mind. But Victoria's face is convincingly emotional.

"Riley... Don't let him do this to us. You know I love you." Riley needs to believe her. His resolve returns.

"You're dead." Riley charges toward Edward who doesn't move, suddenly Seth is leaping from the cliff above to land on Riley, taking a chunk out of Riley's hand. Riley roars with fury and pain as Seth circles back for another attack.

While Seth keeps Riley on the defense, Edward starts toward Victoria, she backs toward the trees. Edward sees she's about to escape and darts into her path.

"You can escape. You always do. But you won't get another chance like this again." Victoria hisses at him, backs further away. "You want her. You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him into ash. When I turned him into nothing."

Victoria finally erupts and charges Bella but Edward never lets her get close, he intercepts her and they roll down the hill in a death grip. Harley and Bella watch this battle, Bella grabs Harley's hand into her and squeezes it. Meanwhile Riley kicks Seth-wolf hard against the cliff. Sharp shards of rock fall around the girls.

Seth, battered, goes down. Riley spins toward Bella and Harley, who brings up her bat in a threatening manner. Edward now has to protect them from both vampires and he does with impressive skill. With lightning fast speed, he bolts to Riley, kicking him back, he darts to Victoria, smashing into her.

As Seth struggles to rise, Riley joins Victoria's battle providing her with the tiny advantage she needs. Riley tackles him to his knees, Victoria grabs Edward from behind. Bella's eyes travel down to the rocks that surround them, Harley watches them gang up on Edward and doesn't know what to do.

Everything is in slow motion as Bella looks at the scene and knows what she needs to do. She looks at Harley and scenes fly before her eyes, their time as children, playing together, going on adventures, and the late nights with each other. She regrets everything she said and did, and she hoped this one act will allow her to forgive herself for everything she had done to her friends, family and more importantly, her sister.

Now with new-found purpose, she grabs up a sharp piece of slate and Bella plunges the shard downward, stabbing her arm. Blood immediately flows dripping bright red onto the white snow.

Harley looks to Bella wide eyed, shocked at her actions. Her eyes turn to Riley, who's looking at Bella with a wild look and Victoria whips her head around as well at the smell.

Edward seizes the moment, dead drops to the ground while flipping Victoria over his head, across the clearing and into a tree, breaking it in two. Suddenly Riley speeds over to the two girls before Edward can stop him.

In his frenzy, he attacks the closest girl to him. Harley let's out a loud scream as she feels his teeth dig into her neck tightly. Bella calls out to her as Edward quickly runs over and rips him from Harley, she falls to the ground, screaming as the venom burns her.

Bella runs over to her, falling onto her knees and pulling Harley's head onto her lap. Tears are streaming down her cheeks as she continues to watch Harley scream. Bella ignores her bleeding arm in favour of her in pain sister, leaning down to Harley's ear.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." Hearing a screeching sound, like metal tearing, Bella looks up to see Riley screaming. His arm is gone. Edward tosses the arm aside and allows Seth to tackle Riley, dragging him screaming into the woods.

Suddenly Bella is thrown away from Harley, who is now screaming for Bella and trying to reach out to her. Bella looks up at Victoria, who is looking down at her with a vicious smirk.

"Victoria! Victoria!" Victoria doesn't even glance at him, revealing to Riley the painful truth. He is dragged away further out of sight, the sounds of Seth tearing him apart, the metallic screeching follows so after.

Bella gulps, she knew she wasn't getting out of this alive. Her eyes turn and find Edwards shocked eyes before allowing them to travel to Harley's terrified ones. Bella smiles at her as brightly as she could, with tears running down her cheeks.

"I love you." With those words, Victoria pounces onto her, ripping her neck out with viciousness and killing Bella instantly. Harley screams in despair and pain as she watches her sister be ripped apart. Edward snaps out of his shock and charges at Victoria, the two clash and begin a blurred battle. Until he pummels her down and, finally, maneuvers himself behind her, getting her in a death grip.

Edward's lips are at Victoria's neck, it looks as if he kisses her, instead he bites a huge chunk from her neck, ripping her head off. All sound disappears. The air goes still. The atmosphere changes. This nemesis, this relentless demon, is finally dead. Or almost. Eerily, it still moves slightly.

Edward looks up to see Harley trying to crawl towards Bella's body, he speeds over and picks her up before placing Harley down next to her sister. Harley is whimpering, struggling to keep her eyes open and looks into Bella's empty eyes. She let's out a small sob and says four words to her sister before darkness and fire take her.

"I love you too."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys, so... Harley is in transition, Bella's dead and we only have one chapter left! Please let me know how you feel about this chapter and if you guys have enjoyed it or not.

The next and final chapter for this story will definitely be out soon, so keep an eye out for it.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own the story lines. So please do not copy without permission or steal. Thank you!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.3K 1.2K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...
235K 6.2K 78
Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her passion in the entertainment industry being...
62.9K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
848K 19.3K 81
Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. The...