Life Isn't So Simple With Her

By EmmaQuinn7

Harley Quinn/ Swan, is bubbly and psychotic, the fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Moving to Forks, Harley... More

Life Isn't So Simple With Her
Twilight
'We're On The Move!'
'There Are So Many Threats In The Air'
'No One Messes With My Sister'
'Bella!!'
Announcement
'What Are You?'
'We're Going to Jacksonville?'
'Your Brother Is Annoying Me'
'Is My Sister Trying To Flirt?'
'Port Angeles Isn't Safe At Night'
'Vampires?!'
'You Guys Sparkle! Thats Something I Have To See!'
Attention
'I Want Us To Be Together. All Three Of Us.'
'Bella Knows!'
'I Need To Tell You Something Dad'
'Let's Meet A Vampire Family'
'Baseball Time'
'Well, That Esculated Quickly'
'That Was Cruel'
'A Late Night Visit'
'Prom Night!'
Attention!
'Rose is Scary When She's Angry'
'New Moon'
'It's Party Time!'
'You Better Call!'
'Where's Bella!'
'There is already one of me, we don't need another'
'You're My New Best Friend'
'Hey Gumdrop, It's Your Boyfriends'
'Damn, Embry Grew Up'
'Who were you talking to!'
'I think that was an upgrade from good looking, wasn't it Gumdrop?'
'This Is So Awesome'
'Bella and Jacob Fought?'
'OH MY GOD!'
'So You're The Vampire Girl'
'Alice!'
'He's Planning A Funeral'
'Why Is He So Dramatic?!'
'The One And Only Harley Swan!'
'Puddin! Pumpkin!'
'I Need To Tell Ya Something'
'We Will Be Watching'
'Florida'
'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'
'A Good Old Truce'
'Yes!'
'I Love You'
'One Year Later'

'They're Coming Here'

16.5K 500 129
By EmmaQuinn7

Swan House
Bella's Room

Harley was just walking past Bella's room when she stopped, having heard Bell'a muttering and pacing. She had just gotten back from a bonfire with the wolves, exhausted from the long night and having enjoyed the atmosphere.

Harley listened in, she wanted to know what got Bella's panties in a twist. Her smile starts falling slowly and her anger starts to rise as she listens to her sister more. Suddenly Harley walks into Bella's room, banging open her door and making her jump in surprise.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you!" Bela shouts at Harley, her scowl firmly in place. Harley raises a brow at her, she leans onto her side and crosses her arms.

"My problem? My problem! Well let me tell you what my problem is Bella. My problem is you!" Bella glares towards her.

"You listen here-" Harley cuts her off before she can continue.

"No! You listen here. There is something seriously wrong with you, who thinks up ways to get rid of your sister." Bella goes to raise her hand but stops, thinking better of it and continues to glare towards Harley. "What have I ever done to warrant this, why do you act like this?"

"You have ruined everything, you and that Bitch Diana too. She took Edward away from me while you took everyone else. I was supposed to be the one everyone loved, the one that everyone fighted over, the one that was to be immortal and beautiful! And you both ruined it!" Harley continues to listen, her eyes glaring and arms crossed as Bella continues on her rant.

"Now everyone avoids or glares at me, while following you around like a lost puppy who could do no wrong! Everything was perfect before and now I have lost everything!" Harley doesn't say anything for a second.

"Are you really that shallow. That petty." Harley doesn't look away from Bella's glare. "What I really want to know is where this all came from, what has made you into this disgusting person today. This person has taken the sister I once knew and changed her into some monstrous person." Tears start to fall down her cheeks as Bella watches her, now frozen.

"Everyday I would wonder if the sister that I loved would come back, every damn day. The sister that was a bookworm and a kind hearted person who cared about others more than herself. The sister who would hang out with her twin and make sure she didn't feel alone in the world. The sister who would go along with my adventures, no matter how much she didn't want to. Where is that sister!"

Harley pants heavily, tears now covered her pale cheeks while Bella continued to stand frozen in front of her. With a sniffle, she turns on the spot and leaves the room. Bella watches her go, her face unreadable. With sluggish steps, Bella moves to stand in front of the mirror and looks at herself, really looks at herself.

Suddenly, she stumbles back and falls onto her butt when she trips over. Bella breathes heavily as she continues to look into the mirror wide eyed, as if she sees someone else who stands in her spot. Someone that wasn't her.

"What is wrong with me..."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Forks High School
Gym - Day

She was excited, she couldn't believe that this day had finally arrived. Harley had finally made it to graduation, she was definitely excited and relieved. Everyone was here for her big day, coming together to celebrate with her for accomplishing High School.

She was sitting in her seat, trying to not wiggle around too much in excitement. Bella was next to her, her facial expression blank. Bella had been like that a while, like she was so deep in thought and didn't want to come out until she found what she wanted. It worried Harley but she didn't try to push and focussed back onto the stage as Jessica went up to the podium as class valedictorian.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president or in my case a princess. When we were ten, they asked again and we answered rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!" Loud hoots and hollers from the audience, in which Harley is seen doing as well.

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love – a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We see Harley walk onto the stage and to the school principal, shaking his hand with a bright smile while receiving her diploma. Out in the audience, we can see the Pack, the Cullens and Charlie clapping loudly for her. Harley gives her family an air kiss before walking off, Charlie chuckles in amusement and beams with pride.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Charlie, Harley and Bella walk away, Bella awkwardly shouldering out of her gown and mortarboard while Harley skips slightly ahead with her gown in her arms. Charlie catches up to Harley and throws an arm over her shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you, two. I can't wait to see what you do next. You both are my biggest accomplishments." Harley gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww shucks Dad." Bella gulps before saying timidly.

"Dad, that's not true."

Charlie smiles sadly at her. "Yeah, it is. And even though we have had our arguments, and no matter what you do, I will always love you kid." Bella's eyes cast down at this, her behaviour definitely different to how it has been lately.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Cullen's House
Night

It's wall to wall with teenagers. Dancing, celebrating. Alice has transformed the place into a magical nightclub. Harley can be seen in the middle of it all, partying and having fun. Bella enters nervously and looks around as if searching for something.

Her eyes stop on the person she was looking for, Edward and Diana stand a bit away from the crowd, seeming to have a good time. Bella could see the look in Edwards eyes as he looked down at Diana and swallowed back a small sob.

She used to be the one he looked at with those eyes and she took it for granted, she wanted to hide away or to turn back time but she couldn't and it hurt.

It was her own fault and now she was dealing with the consequences. Bella takes a shuddering breath before looking towards Harley, it wasn't hard to spot her, her outfit definitely made her stand out.

She knew her relationship with Harley will never be the same, Bella hurt her too many times and now it seems she lost her. Her twin. The person who she shared the womb with and she pushed her away all because she wasn't the same Harley that she once knew.

Bella always blamed herself for that night, maybe if she stayed back with Harley then nothing would have happened to her or maybe it would have been the two of them together going through it instead of Harley.

It ate at her until she couldn't take looking at Harley, let alone talk to her anymore. She pushed her away and kept pushing till Bella lost her for good.

And it didn't help that she was also pushing her father and mother away as well. She was pushing away everyone and now she was alone, and it stung more than Edward leaving her. She turns her head towards Angela who is next to Bella and looking to her warily, as if waiting for her to be glared or shouted at.

"You've made it." Bella gives her a small, awkward smile as Jessica comes into the picture.

"Hey. What'd you think of my speech? Too easy-breezy, too self-helpful? You may admit it." Bella clears her voice a little before answering.

"No, you pretty much nailed it." Jessica looks to her, shocked before smiling.

"Yeah? It's like I was born to lead, right?"

"Oh, great. I love this song, let's go." Angela pulls them to the dance floor where Harley dances. Mike and Eric stand near her while starting a robot battle. The girls laugh. Harley turns to the front door and sees Jacob enter with Quil, Paul and Embry behind him. She squeals while quickly walking over to them.

She wraps them into a hug before looking at them with a smile. "You came!" Paul moves around and puts an arm on her shoulders.

"Well, we couldn't miss a party." Jacob clears his throat.

"I brought you something. A graduation present. I made it myself." He takes her hand and clasps to her wrist a Charm Bracelet, an intricate hand-carved figurine of a miniature Wolf hangs from it. She looks at it closely before wrapping Jacob into another tight hug.

"Aww, Thank you!" She let's go before turning to Paul with a pout.

"Where's my present?" He gives her a cocky smirk before spreading his arms.

"Right here Doll, My presence is the gift." Harley let's out a laugh before noticing Alice standing by the staircase, frozen. Harley moves away and heads towards Alice, Bella having noticed this, follows a few steps behind.

"What is it Alice? What did you see?" Harley asks, her head tilted in curiosity. Jacob appears behind Harley while the other guys and Bella stand at the foot of the stairs.

"Okay, something is going on. Tell me."

"I... need to talk to Jasper." Jacob puts an arm against the wall, blocking Alice. Harley tries to move his arm but he is too strong.

"Why don't you talk to me?" Suddenly Jasper is there. His expression is lethal.

"I suggest you remove – your – arm. Before I do." Jacob does so, slowly, carefully.

"The decision has been made." Bella clears her throat a little.

"What's going on? You're not going to Seattle?" Alice shakes her head.

"No... They're coming here." Harley goes wide eyed at this.

"Oh no."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The party continues inside. But outside, the discussion is tense. Harley stands with Emmett and Rose, they are holding onto her tightly and between them as if to protect her from an unseen threat. Bella stands a few feet away from everyone, wanting to listen but not get any of the attention on her.

Alice, Edward, Diana, Jasper, and Carlisle debate as Jacob tries to follow. Quil and Embry are nearby, on guard. Edwards turns to Alice.

"How long?"

"They'll be here in four days." Diana frowns at this.

'That's not good. Not very long at all." Carlisle sighs tiredly.

"This could turn into a bloodbath."

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks, looking through Alice's thoughts.

"I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one..."

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers." Harley's eyes widen at the name. She saw that a lot on her dad's files. 

"He didn't start this." Edward denies, thinking it had to be someone else.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action." 

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle states, making Alice huff in frustration.

"Either way, the army is coming... ... and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." At Jasper's words, Jacob steps in.

"Hold up. What damn army?" He's about to explode. Carlisle and Edward share a look before Carlisle answers.

"Newborns. Our kind." Embry looks to them, confused and tense.

"What are they after?"

"They were passing around Bella's red blouse and Harley's Bra." Emmett and Rose growl at this while Harley let's out a squeck.

"What?! Why my bra of all things?" Diana turns to Edward with a frown.

"Why are they getting Harley's scent? Wouldn't the person behind this know not to go near her?" Edward sighs and goes to answer but is cut off by Embry.

"They're after Harley and Bella?" Paul huffs angrily, his body slightly shaking.

"What the hell does this mean?"

"It means an ugly fight. With lives lost." Carlisle says heavily. Harley gulps and leans into Rose slightly. Jacob shares a sober look with Paul, Embry and Quil.

"Alright... We're in." Harley snaps her head to them at this.

"Are ya sure?" Paul gives her a strained smile.

"We're sure Doll." Carlisle turns to Jacob.

"Do you believe Sam will agree to... an understanding?"

Jacob nods. "As long as we get to kill some vampires."

"Jasper?" Jasper thinks for a moment.

"They'll give us the numbers. And the newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge."

"We'll need to coordinate. We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us. Alright." The guys give a smirk while Jacob answers Carlisle.

"Name the time and place."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Hi guys, here is the next update. Enjoy!

If you have enjoyed this chapter, than please leave a like and comment as your support helps me continue to make these stories for you guys.

Disclaimer - I do not own Twilight or Harley Quinn, I do however own the story lines. So please do not copy without permission or steal. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 38
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...
218K 4.8K 8
Lily Swan is Bella Swan's younger sister, who is way more excited to move to Forks than she is. That's where she meets Jasper Hale and Alice Cullen i...
132K 3K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
569K 13.5K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...