Alone

By ghettotales-

💓 Ariana Fletcher & Dave East book 💗 "i can't leave you alone... you got me feenin' & im thinking & im drea... More

💗💗💗
Ch. 01
Ch. 02
Ch. 03
Ch. 04
Ch. 04.2
Ch. 05
Ch. 06
Ch. 07
Ch. 08
Ch. 09
Ch. 10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29

Ch.21

6.5K 212 123
By ghettotales-

Ariana's POV

"And then Yosohn started to cry because Granny was taking forever to feed him because she was on the phone!" Kairi said while I drove back to our house. I laughed lowly and took a turn onto our street.

"Granny's always on the phone with someone" I said and parked my car next to Dave's. I got out and opened the back door helping Kairi out then I grabbed Yosohn's car seat and closed the door while locking them. Kairi ran up to Dave who was sitting on the porch on his phone.

"Daddyyyy" She said and he looked up smiling at her. He pulled between his legs and kissed all over her face causing her to laugh loudly.

"I missed you" He said and she crossed her arms while making a face that he makes when he's about to be dramatic as fuck. I laughed and walked over to them with a sleeping Yosohn, Dave took his car seat and sat it down next to him while taking him out carefully.

"Daddy you just seen me yesterday" She said and I walked inside kicking my sandals off while yawning. I decided to clean up while Dave was outside with the kids. I connected my phone to the speakers and Young Thug played through the speakers as Just How It Is played. I grabbed the broom and started sweeping the kitchen floor, Dave really got us this big ass house with this big ass kitchen, he asked me if I wanted a maid but I told him no cause I rather clean my own house.

A Few Hours Later

I finally finished cleaning the whole house, Dave and the kids were upstairs knocked out so I decided to cook dinner.

"Sisterrrrr" I heard Shirley say. She walked into the kitchen with flowers and sat them on the island, I smiled and turned back around cooking.

"Where are my babies?" She asked while walking over to me and hopping on the counter.

"Upstairs sleeping with their dad" I said while grabbing plates out the cabinet. I put the food on the plates and Shirley hopped down helping me our the plates on the table in our dining room.

"Thank you babe" I said to her and she kissed my cheek while taking a seat. I went upstairs to Dave and I's room seeing Yosohn on Dave's chest wide awake. Kairi was knocked on the side of Dave with her arms stretched out. Dave was snoring loud as fuck and I laughed while walking over to them, I picked Yosohn up slowly while laying him in my arms. I leaned down and pecked Dave's lips twice causing him to groan and his eyes to open slowly.

"Dinners ready baby" I said and he nodded while shaking Kairi's leg.

"Five more hours Daddy!" She said causing me to laugh, Dave sat up while stretching. He licked his lips and picked Kairi up while getting out of bed, I walked out the room and went downstairs to the dining room. I sat down and lifted my shirt up putting my nipple in Yosohn's mouth, he latched into it and I leaned back while Dave came into the dining room with Kairi. He sat Kairi next to Shirley then sat next to me while kissing my cheek.

"Mhmm yummy mommy!" Kairi said while taking a bite of her chicken. I laughed and thanked her while looking down at Yosohn who was staring at me. I rubbed his hand slowly as the doorbell rang. Shirley got up and walked out the dining room. A few minutes later she came into the dining room with a girl who was holding a little boy in her arms.

"Oh shit wassup Kylie" Dave said while getting up and hugging the girl. I looked at Shirley who raised her eyebrow looking at me.

"Hey Dave, Jahze told me I could find you here. I need to talk to you... alone please" She said and I rolled my eyes because Jahze was trying to be petty. Dave nodded and took the little boy from her arms while kissing his head, they walked to the kitchen.

"Oh so Ari doesn't exist or some shit?" I said while standing up and handing Yosohn to Shirley. I fixed my shirt and walked to the kitchen.

"Just until I can get back on my feet Dave, I'm
serious" That Kylie girl said and Dave nodded while high fiving the little boy.

"Your good ma" He said and she smiled while hugging. I crossed my arms as they pulled away from the hug, Dave turned around and jumped when he saw me.

"Kylie go in the living room real quick" He said and the girl nodded going into the living room with the little boy.

"I LOVE how all these motherfuckers are finding out where we live and then you don't run shit by me nor introduce me to your guest. How am I suppose to be your damn fiancé and your doing shit like this" I said and Dave looked at me with a straight face. I wanted to swing on him so bad.

"Ariana please, she's an old friend that needs a place to stay" He said and I took a deep breath while staring at him.

"This isn't a homeless shelter Dave, get her a hotel" I said and went to walk away but he grabbed my arm pulling me into him.

"You need to relax yo dead ass" He said while mugging me, I pushed him back and laughed in his face.

"Nah she's not staying here cause the last bitch that stayed here thought it was cute to disrespect me. So tell your friend she needs to go!" I said while walking out the kitchen into the living room.

"Excuse me but you need to go, I don't know you like that and I don't want strangers around my kids. He'll pay for a hotel or maybe you can stay with Jahze but you're not staying here" I said to her and she raised an eyebrow.

"Ari yo! you're pissing me the fuck off. Go on somewhere" Dave said and I turned around looking at him.

"Your pissing ME off! When shits finally going good between us people wanna pop up and show they ass! This is my house as well and I'm telling you she can't stay here! For all we know she could be lying!" I yelled and Dave chuckled while walking over to me and grabbing my arm walking upstairs with me behind him. I huffed and he pushed me into our room while slamming the door.

"Dave if you let her stay here I'm taking my kids and leaving" I said while he stared at me. He licked his lips and sat on the bed.

"Fuck I look like putting her and her son on the street?" He said and I scoffed while looking at him

"Get them a fucking hotel! Like I said I don't want strangers around my fucking kids, if you can't respect that then we don't need to be together" I told him and he nodded while standing up. He walked over to me and leaned down kissing my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck while he picked me up and walked towards the wall. My back touched the wall and he pulled my shorts down a little while I sucked on his tongue, I felt him slide his dick inside of me causing me to gasp and break away from the kiss. He started to slowly thrust in and out of me while looking me in my eyes.

"A niggas not going to lose you again" He grunted in my ear as he stroked in and out of me. I threw my head back moaning while gripping his hair.

A Few Hours Later

"About fucking time" Shirley said as she rocked Yosohn to sleep. I laughed lowly while limping downstairs with Dave behind me. We went at least 3 rounds, he fucked the attitude out of me and I ended up knocking out.

"Kylie let me holla at you for a minute" Dave said while him and Kylie went outside. I sat next to Shirley and pulled my hair out of the ponytail.

"That bitch was tryna walk in yall room while y'all were fucking. I was like 'do you not hear them?' and she gon roll her eyes and walk downstairs. Her damn son tried to hit Kairi and this bitch was being loud on the phone and Yosohn wasn't fucking with it" Shirley said causing me to shake my head and laugh.

"I told Dave I don't want them here. Call me crazy but I don't trust her and I definitely don't want strangers around my kids that's a dub" I said and Shirley nodded as Dave and Kylie walked back inside. Kylie looked at me and smirked while grabbing her son and going upstairs. I looked at Dave in disbelief.

"Oh so you're going to go against my wishes and do whatever the fuck you want? Aight say lesssss" I said while taking Yosohn from Shirley, I went upstairs to my room and closed the door then walked over to the bed and laid Yosohn down carefully. I put pillows around him and leaned down kissing his tiny hands. I went into the bathroom and turned the bath water on while adding some bubbles in it. I took my clothes off and got in the tub while shutting the water off. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Ariana" I heard Dave's voice. I ignored him and lowered myself into the tub. He walked into the bathroom and sucked his teeth. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Can I fucking help you?" I asked while sitting up. He chuckled and sat down in a chair while lighting a blunt and looking at me. I rolled my eyes and started washing my body, once I was finished I drained the water out and turned the shower on and re washed my body. When I got out the shower Dave wasn't in the bathroom anymore. I walked out the bathroom and saw Dave laying on the bed next to Yosohn.

"She's only staying here for 2 days and that's it" I heard Dave say. I ignored him and put lotion on my body then grabbed my sweatpants putting them on. I put my bra on and walked over to the bed laying next to Yosohn and pulled him close to me. Dave tried to grab my hand but I turned my back towards him putting Yosohn on the other side of me. I put a pillow behind me and heard Dave chuckle, I felt the bed move and heard the door close. I looked behind me and saw that Dave was gone. I closed my eyes and knocked out with my baby boy.

Like Comment Share
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5K 23
sariah was a young girl with a daughter that she conseved after getting raped living with her mother who doesn't care about her well being . but wha...
315K 9.6K 34
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐞😌 𝐎𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬...𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩 🙄 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐠😁
117K 2.1K 18
Catalina Posada is Maria Posada's twin sister and she is almost personally different: She has black hair, her eyes are blue along with her makeup, th...
20.9K 1.1K 16
It's a sequel to a police officer's love story. The story with karthick and keerthi as main leads.