๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡, theodore nott

By hanoyet

เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡โœฐ โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ... More

summary + cast
๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผดใ€€๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅใ€€ใ‚ฟใƒ‘ๆฉ
๏ฟผzero, ๐ฐ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐๐š
one, ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐—ผ๐—บ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ
two, ๐—บ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง
three, ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž?!
five, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š 87 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐—ผ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐š๐ง!
six, ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
quick psa.
seven, ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐จ๐ฅ๐'๐ฌ '๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง'
huge disclaimer.

four, ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ!

2.1K 67 138
By hanoyet

𝘵𝘸: 𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯
𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳!!!

kat was sitting at the ravenclaw table with her brother and the rest of her house mates waiting for dumbledore to give his big speech so they could finally eat, the little first years had already been sorted so now they just sat there. she sat there bored with her head in the palm of her hand waiting for dumbledore to make his dumb speech he gave every year.

kat and theo threw glances at each other they weren't very subtle because beau spotted them and signaled to arya and ricky from across the hall to their intense glance session. growing more bored as she waited she caught a glance theo threw at her and held it.

they stayed like for a while neither looked away they sat there looking at each other. it was like an intense staring contest. beau who was giving her a weird look on why she was staring like a toddler when someone opens a bag of chips near them, finally took notice and brought his hands up and snapped his fingers "fucking blink for merlins sake" he said to his sister bringing them both back to reality.

"thanks.."

"no problem you fucking weirdo" he rolled his eyes. it was an insult but it made her giggle slightly and quietly.

a loud clearing of the throat got the attention of the whole great hall, there stood dumbledore front in center with his wand at his throat. "hello students of hogwarts welcome to a new school year i will be pleased to announce that we have a new staff joining us this year"

first years gasped but everyone else still had their bored faces on already used to this schools antics. dumbledore continued on even though there was clear lack of excitement "please welcome your potion teachers" this caused a pause in the room because many wanted to know why there was an s at the end of teachers "miss lily potter, marlene mckinnon, and dorcas meadows-mckinnon"

all around jaws dropped well except harrys he was banging his head on the table several times.

lily slightly glared at her son but sat down next to dorcas and marlene while having a huge smile on her face.

"and as your DADA professors remus lupin, sirius black, arnold potter, and james potter" again jaws dropped because one they were hot older men and two these were the freaking marauders.

they came out each with a pair of sunglasses strutting down to the seats. remus and arnold sat down as soon they hit the seat but sirius and james they gave the students a nice little pose with sirius with his hands on his hips while his hip was slightly popped out to the side. while on the other side james did duck lips in a weird vouge pose.

simultaneously ricky's, harry's, and lily's came down to bang it on the table.

kat snorted at her friends displeasure his family was chaotic but it seemed lovely to be apart of. but when she heard "tuck in" her head was cleared and all she wanted to do was eat.

seeing the food appear she and her brother didn't hesitate to start eating. one thing she loved about the food was the house elves knew how to season food a thing she hated though was the way they treated the house elves and how accustomed they have become with thinking it was normal how they were treated.

moving on her brother and her finished their first plate and then scooped food on each other's plates like it was nothing. in the front of the great hall another pair of potter twins were doing the same thing.

"y'all look" sirius whispered to the group before cocking his heads to the sets of twins.

"that is fucking creepy" marlene said louder than intended making the great hall go silent for a moment.

"huh" arnold asked though he got ignored, he looked at james but he just shrugged and went back to his food.

dorcas thumped marlene over the head "you absolute twat"

"you love it"

"shut the hell up"

❀❀❀

soon enough dinner came to a close and everyone was on their way to their respective houses.

walking with ricky, arya, and beau they were trying to avoid going to their houses just yet so they could chat.

"sooo, kat i saw you getting friendly with mr nott today" arya asked smirking.

kat wasn't phased though "well miss arya i saw you staring at dean thomas like he was a stitch"

arya gasped before trying to play it cool "he's hot" she shrugged.

"nott is too"

feeling the boys catch up to them they stopped talking about it for now.

"miss katalina scamander i saw you and mr theodore nott eye fucking each other" ricky said squeezing himself in the middle of arya and kat.

beau groaned and went to say something before kat cut him off "ricky you literally lost your virginity to CRABBE, your opinion on the matter does not matter"

"see you just reminding me of that makes me want to kill myself" beau gagged.

"imagine how i feel especially because he was a sweaty bottom his moans sounded like a hippos plus we got caught by madeye " everyone groaned.

"dear merlin please keep things to yourself" arya begged.

"we're best friends it's my job to overshare" rick defended himself

"and that is my cue to leave before he over shares some more" beau announced grabbing his sisters arm and heading toward the ravenclaw dorms.

halfway there kat turned towards beau "can we race?"

"yes"

"ok on one two three"

"GO" 

they ran as fast as they could pulling and pushing each other but when beau pushed kat so hard she fell on the ground. kat groaned at the impact "SUCK MY ASS DICKHEAD" she shouted down the hall though he was already gone.

"gladly" a smug voice replied to her.

george.washington. no i mean drakko malfeet sorry i mean draco malfoy.

"no" kat said immediately getting up off the floor the pain in her ankle sharp.

"im going down to the willow i'll go sing about hermioneeee" he said as he walked away dazed.

kat almost gagged and felt sorry for poor hermione. when she started to walk she was reminded she hurt her ankle and started her treacherous walk to madam pomefry's office.

limping the whole way there she got there and saw 4 grown men talking to madam pomefry.

"hello pretty" pretty is what kat called madam pomefry so she could get on her good side plus not get yelled at for always getting hurt.

pomefry rolled her eyes excusing herself from the men. "katalina scamander what did you do this time" pomefry asked sternly.

"it was beaus fault i mean literally we were racing" kat grimaced "um i-i mean walking with a uh first year and it did accidental magic and poof i'm on the floor so beau took him back to his dorm" it was evident she was lying to everyone but it was entertaining.

"miss scamander you and your brother lies get worse every year lay down on a cot."

kat laid down on a cot with her arms crossed when the men came up to her.

"hi katalina" remus said they had met a few times through ricky.

"hey mr remus" she said a little nervous at the fact they were all basically wizard royals.

"um w-what happened to your um ankle" arnold asked it was so embarrassing how he was speaking they knew they would never let that down.

kat tried and failed to hold in a snort. james then snorted at her snort which caused sirius to snort at james snort which finally led remus to snort.

it turned into a huge giggle fest which arnold soon joined into. madam pomefry heard the silliness and shooed the men out "you guys are grown men now out, out now" she insisted.

before leaving arnold turned towards his daughter "good night katalina"

"good night mr arnold"

mr arnold. ouch.

suppressing a frown he gave her a tightlipped smile before leaving the office.

madam pomefry looked at katalina and whispered "brackium emendo"

kat yelped in pain "i told you to stop goofing off with your brother your entire time at hogwarts now im going to put a little cast on it then go to bed, clear"

"crystal pretty"

poppy groaned but nonetheless put the cast on. finally kat left and went into her dorm room before putting her hair in a bonnet and going to bed.

a/n
this took so long😀
anyways please STOP BEING SILENT I THRIVE OFF VALIDATION PPL  (ง'̀-'́)งALSO SOMEONE COMPLEMENT THE FACT I FINALLY MADE A THEME

i fell off my bike and i couldn't bend my leg for an hour now i have phat ass bruise
anyway y'all should check out my "nova" fic like i'll literally kiss you on the lips ( ˘ ³˘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.7K 33
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐›...
13.7K 410 19
"Why should I trust you? You tried to kill me. And you, you abandoned me. You've lied to me over and over and you know what? You deserve nothing from...
138K 3.2K 138
โš ๏ธREAD AT OWN RISK, THIS WAS ERITTEN WHEN I WAS 14 ๐Ÿ˜ญโš ๏ธ NIGHTMARE || โ - I've gotta recognise the weapon in my mind - โž ใ€ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...