DIFFERENT - Katsuki Bakugo

By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

bakugo finds out that a girl in his class he used to never pay attention to, hid a side of her quirk and pers... More

โ™ช PROLOGUE โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– โ™ช

โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช

4.5K 165 59
By -BOKUTOSWH0RE

𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝐻𝐸?

She's not in her room, and I haven't seen her in the common room either... fuck.

I know I may sound paranoid for thinking this, but what if she was taken by villains? I got captured by them, it's not impossible for her to be either. Where could she be?

I tap Ashido on the shoulder and she turns to me a little confused.

"Have you seen (Y/n)?" I ask a little annoyed and she hums while thinking for a moment.

"No... last I saw her was this morning." Racoon Eyes replies and I hum.

"Kacchan? Are you looking for (L/n)?" Deku asks me and I turn to him with a growl. What the fuck does he know about her?

"Where is she." I demand out of him and he squeaks in fear.

"W-well, I think s-she went to talk to Shinso!" He stutters out his explanation and I furrow my brows.

Eyebags? Him? Her? Alone? I'll kill him. And I'll kill Deku while I'm at it. I don't care what happen

"Why the fuck is she with Shinso?" I ask deadly serious and he shakes in fear.

"I- I told her that he could relate with her on her issues!" Deku yells out, completely afraid by me at this point.

"So you're fucking telling me you sent (Y/n) to a teenage boys room, alone, where he has a mind control quirk? I'll kill you, Midoriya." I say with his name just to get the point across how fucking serious I am about this.

It's not that I don't trust her, I don't trust people. She's very wary on using her quirk to it's full potential so she most likely won't use it unless she knows she's in danger.

I don't know much about Shinso, but I don't like him... at all. He doesn't seem like a bad person, he just has a quirk that gives him too much power and can be used in awful ways. I don't want (Y/n) to even get close to being in those situations.

"Bakugo, I don't think Shinso would do anything bad to (Y/n)." Kirishima tells me as he places a hand on my shoulder.

I shrug off as hand and furrow my brows in anger and annoyance. Why doesn't anyone get that she isn't smart enough to sense danger when it's there, and she's alone with a guy who can fucking control her mind?

I don't care if he's never done it before, it doesn't mean he won't in the future. You know what, fuck it, I'm going to get her.

"I'm fucking getting her." I mutter out and Kirishima steps in front of me alongside Ashido.

"I'm sure she can handle herself, there's nothing to worry about." Racoon Eyes tries to reassure me and I just move around the two.

"Bakugo! She's literally fine!" I hear Dunce Face yell behind me but I keep walking.

I don't care if I seem overprotective, or possessive... no one gets that your mindset changes once you get kidnapped. I don't care if I'm strong or if (Y/n) is strong, anyone could get captured at anytime.

I was in a life or death situation almost... if they moved me out of there quick enough and I kept on refusing to join the league, I would've been killed.

I run as fast as I can over to the 1-C dorms and barge my way in as soon as I'm there. I don't even mind that's 9 at night, and just barge in without a care. The other students in the dorm look at me confused but I ignore them and immediately ask which room is Eyebags room.

I find out which one it is and head there instantly. I reach the room and open it without a care and find (Y/n) and Shinso sitting on the floor playing Uno... thank god nothings wrong, but I now feel like an idiot.

"Katsuki? What are you doing here?" (Y/n) asks me curiously and I soften my eyes at her and look down.

I don't respond since I feel ashamed that I assumed the very thing she didn't want anyone to assume about herself... just because Shinso has a quirk that can be villainous doesn't mean he's a villain.

(Y/n) stands up and walks towards me, cupping my cheeks and looking into my eyes, with a extremely worried look.

"You look sad... stop that." She simply tells me and I chuckle a little.

"What's going on?" Eyebags asks a little annoyed and I glare at him from the corners of my eyes.

"Don't be rude, Shinso. Katsuki, what's wrong?" She asks me softly and I grab her hand.

"Let's go... please." I ask a little desperate, while whispering so Shinso doesn't hear me.

"Okay." (Y/n) gently smiles at me and I sigh in relief.

"Bye Shinso! It was nice talking to you!" She waves at him and he looks at us slightly confused as we walk out hand in hand.

We let go as we enter the elevator and exit the building but rejoin our hands, seeing as it's pretty dark now and no other students are outside.

"Katsuki, I know something's wrong... you can tell me what it is no matter what." (Y/n) reassures me and I tighten my grip on her hand unconsciously.

"Remember when I had that dream about you being kidnapped?" I ask her quietly and she nods under the bright moonlight.

She looks gorgeous right now... I don't know why she wants to go out with a guy who literally barged into her room one night randomly and blackmailed her with a shitty haiku... all I know is I'm lucky.

"Yeah... have you been having more dreams like that?" She questions me and I hum.

"It's no longer just nightmares, I'm always paranoid that something bad is going to happen to you..." I admit and she grins gently towards me.

"I understand you being worried for me after what happened at training camp, but we're safe now. We'll become strong heroes and be able to protect ourselves and one another." She tries to reassure me and I frown at her statement.

"All Might was the strongest hero alive and he still couldn't protect himself... and it's all my fault too." I whisper out the last part and she instantly drags me behind the 1-A alliance building and we sit on the back porch.

"Please don't blame yourself for what happened..." (Y/n) begs of me as she hugs me tight.

"If I didn't get captured he would still be strong." I simply reply and she buries her head into my neck.

"Stop that, you can't do this to yourself and think it's your fault forever." She whispers into my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Katsuki... I know you've already decided it's your fault, but please, for me, begin to understand that it's not." She asks me and pulls away and I can tell she's tearing up.

I cup her cheek with one of my hands, and swipe away some falling tears. Even when she's crying she's pretty. I guess her only flaw is she's bad at math.

"You look sad, stop that." I retort and she lightly giggles before giving me a bittersweet smile.

"I hate hearing you be so depressed, now will you try to change your view on what happened for me?" (Y/n) asks me again and I can't help but give in.

"I'll try." I whisper and she beams a smile to me... I love seeing her happy and cheerful.

We sit back and I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we look up at the stars and at some point we both end up passing out... on the porch. So fucking comfortable.

a/n: hi. anyways thanks for reading :)

~1367 words~

-mads-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

245K 5.2K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
77K 2.4K 29
ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›ษชษดษขโ„ข ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ A textfic in which Bakugou texts his childhood friend for the first time in years. But they're...
38.3K 743 45
"Why don't you just tell me?" "Fine.." To her, it was basically just another Katsuki Bakugou. Until one night changed her perspective.. Y/N is a male...
270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...