The Princess and The Cowboy

By AlmaazAbdullah

Bella Beast(Jade Pettyjohn) She is the daughter of Queen Mal and King Ben of Auradon. She's 16 years old, a J... More

Characters
The Morning
Tuck and Bella meets
Auradon Prep
They meet Again
Before the Hang out
Hang out
After thd Hang out
The Enchanted lake
The secret is revealed
Telling Aunt Evie
Swimming at the Beast Castle.
Realizing the feeling
How I feel about...
Club Soda
A love collection
Bella's Parents finds out and a new way
Valentine's Dance
The Talk
Finally
Bella's Birthday Party

Singing Battle

252 9 0
By AlmaazAbdullah

Tuck's POV
I was with Brody and Jo while Bella was in the bathroom when...

"Hi Tuckie"

"Oh boy." I said annoyed.

"Here we go." Brody said annoyed.

It was Leila Daniels and she was coming over and sat in Bella's chair.

"Hey Tuck, why are you sitting here by yourself?" Leila said flirty.

"Do you need glasses to see us?" Brody said.

"Hello Brody and Jo." Leila said annoyed, "So it looks like your girlfriend is gone, wanna make out behind the building?"

Leila tried to touch my hair but I grabbed her arm.

"I'll pass." I said.

"And you're in my seat."

She turns around and we all saw Bella. Is it just me or does Bella look hot? (A/N: No that is just you Tuck even though Bella/ Jade is gorgeous).

"Can you go sit somewhere else?" Bella asked Leila.

"Uhh... I can sit wherever I want." Leila said.

"Well does it have to be on my chair?" Bella said crossing her arms.

Leila stood up from the chair, "Do you know who I am?"

"No not really." Bella said.

"You must be new to Nashville. I'm Leila Daniels and you are."

"Bella Beast and I want to know why are you here and... why is everyone looking at us?" Bella stated.

Everyone in the building was looking at them because most of the kids go to our school; Golden Grove High School. I kinda didn't care because Bella looks gorgeous and then Brody said...

"Ummmm... Tuck?" Brody said getting Tuck's attention.

"Yeah?"

"Dad and the family are coming because of Leila and Bella." Brody said.

"Oh Boy." Jo said.

"So why is a wannabee hanging out with Tuck?" Leila said.

"At least this wannabee doesn't look like she took a shower in a car wash." Bella said.

Leila's mouth fell open and gots angry, "What?!!"

If she gets angry, then runs scared but Bella isn't scared. Then my family came.

"You're not scared of me." Leila said.

"No." Bella said.

"Everyone is scared of me when I'm angry." Leila stated.

"Just because you're popular makes you scary. It makes you a Creep for attraction and the fact that you probably don't sing so why come to a Karaoke Bar." Bella burns her.

"Oooooooooooooooooo"

"You know what, I challenge you to a singing battle. The winner stays, Loser is banned from singing here again." Leila said.

"Fine." Bella said

The whole place gasped with shock.

"See you on the stage." Leila said.

She leaves and Brody, Jo, and I look at her shocked as she sits down.

"What?"

"No one has ever been able to stand up to Leila when she's mad." Brody said.

"Or challenged by her. Can she sing?" Jo asked.

"No. The last time she did, she broke my eardrums." I said.

"Are you insane?" My dad said making Bella jump.

"AAHH! Woah you scared me." Bella said.

"And are you crazy. Leila Daniels will hate you for the rest of your life." Dylan said.

"Do you think I care?" Bella asked.

"Well no."

"Exactly." Bella said.

"All right everyone it looks like we can have a Singing Battle with Leila Daniels and Bella Beast. Leila, you're up first." The DJ said.

Only her friends were clapping as she came on stage and grabs the mic.

"Alright, so what song are you going to sing for us?"

"Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne." Leila said.

"Ok."

The music starts...

"Ok? Give it up for Leila Daniels?" The DJ said, uncomfortably.

It was not that good... it was bad but Leila's friends still clapped for her.

"OK. Now it's Bella Beast's turn."

Bella went up me and my family and a few people were clapping. She came on the stage and grabs the mic.

"So what song are you going to sing for us?"

"You don't know me from Victorious." Bella said.

"Ok."

Bella's POV
The music starts to play...

(During the song...

Longer... LONGER... LONGER!!!
Everyone was clapping and cheering)

Everyone was clapping and cheering. I was kinda looking at Tuck most of the time.

"Woah... that was just Woah. No one has ever hit the high notes in that song. Give it up for Bella Beast!!" DJ yells.

Everyone was clapping including Leila's friends but she stopped them. I came off the stage and Tuck said...

"Bella was awesome!" Tuck said hugging me.

"Thanks." I said hugging him.

As we let go, we looked at each other smiling like idiots. Until Tuck's dad said...

"Ok. Let's slip you two up." Beau said, pulling us apart.

"Right."

"Sorry."

"All right everyone the votes are in and the winner is...

Bella Beast!"

Everyone was clapping and cheering and I went onto the stage. I was smiling and waving and Leila said...

"What!?? She doesn't deserve to win, I do." Leila explains.

"Too bad because I didn't sound like a dying cat." Bella said.

The whole place started laughing. Leila grabbed her bag and left the building with her friends and everyone was clapping for her.

No one's POV
The Haywoods were in the car driving home from Club Soda and Bella and Tuck were fast asleep.

"I still can't believe that Bella won the Contest." Beau said.

"I can't believe she had the guts to stand up to Leila." Brody said.

"Yeah no one can do that." Dylan comments.

"Awwwww." Jo said making everyone confused.

"What?"

They stopped at a red light and turned to see Tuck and Bella asleep together. Bella's head was on Tuck's shoulder.

Everyone but Bailey and Beau said, "Awwwww."

"Ok that never happens." Beau whispers to Bailey.

"Bella is definitely different." Bailey whispers.

"So does anyone knows where Bella lives?" Beau asked the kids.

The kids' eyes were wide open so Jo said...

"Actually, and I Bella are having a sleepover at my house so you can drop us at my house." Jo lie.

"Ok." Beau said.

Beau dropped Bella and Jo off and Bella actually had a sleepover at Jo's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 54 8
Scarlett is the Daughter of the renowned Evil Lion Scar. She has four best friends named Mal the Daughter of Maleficent, Jay the Son of Jafar, Evie t...
31.1K 639 20
Bella is back and is super busy trying to prepare for the Royal Cotillion and help Ben be king but what happens when she has to go to the Isle of the...
354K 5.3K 52
Madi has always been in Mal's shadow when it comes to Maleficent. When the VK's get to go to Auradon, will Madi finally come first? All rights to Di...
1.6K 88 8
in which 5 vks are selected to go to auradon by the son of belle & the beast or in which the daughter of mother gothel finds herself falling in love...