Be My Alpha, Be My Omega.

By maddslhorn_x

Louis loves being an omega- he loves the sweet smell that surrounds him and the gracefulness that comes with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
epilogue
New story
Bonus

Bonus- naughty louis

2.1K 87 6
By maddslhorn_x

So I had an idea for a little smut extra and wrote it... enjoy

"Baby I've got to go" Louis grumbles hearing his mate shouting through the house. He quickly speeds down stairs to find his alpha stood by the front door, his arms open already waiting for his omega.

Louis blushes and smiles as he rushes into the open arms holding him tightly. "Don't go" he mumbles pushing his face into his alpha's chest taking a deep inhale

"I've got to baby... I won't be long.. just a couple of hours. I'll have my phone on me so message or call if it's an emergency."

Louis nods before he pulls back standing onto his top toes to gently kiss his alpha's.

"Just rest darling... the kids are at my mums for the next week... we've got plenty of time to spend together" Louis nods again but still slightly sulking. His best is due to kick in any day and his hormones are everywhere... he doesn't want his alpha to leave him even if it's just for a few hours.

Harry chuckles softly before kissing Louis once more and turning to walk out the door. Louis sighs already missing his alpha's presence but decides to try and keep himself busy for the next few hours... he goes back to building his nest.

—————————
It's a few hours later that Louis gets an alert on his phone that Harry is about to be on live tv. Squealing with excitement he rushes to turn the tv on the correct channel before getting himself comfortable in his nest. He only need to wait a few moments before they are introducing Harry and beginning the interview.

Mhmm he looks so good. Just want him to fuck us already

Louis signs in agreement. The interview continues how it normally does. Asking his he is, how's his omega and kids before they move in to his nee collection. Louis loves the way he's so passionate every time he discusses his work.

"Okay Harry so we had an idea of a quick fire game. We'll ask some questions and you answer as quick as possible'"

Louis watches as Harry nods with a happy smile.

"What gives you inspiration everyday?"

"Easy.. that would be my family."

"Who's your favourite person to photograph?"

Louis bites his lips as he sees his mate smirk before answering "my gorgeous Louis"

"What does this collection really represent?"

"I tried hard to capture the people behind the face. A lot of the time we, society, will see the person as a gender whether that be male or female or their secondary gender as omega, beta, alpha. We judge that... we decide where we think their place in the world should be and quite honestly I think that's bullshit. So in this collection I showed the people behind that... I showed their dreams, their jobs, their hobbies, their best moments and their worst... I showed what we should as a society look at first."

Louis beams with pride at his alpha's speech and dedication to equality. Since their incident with a certain beta... Harry has made it his mission to make people see more than their status. He watches as the presenter smiles kindly.

"That's beautiful... okay oh last one.. who was your last text from and what did it say?"

It's instant that Louis grabs his phone and snaps a picture of himself laid in their nest in only his panties. He adds "cannot wait for my alpha's knot to fuck me good." Before he sends it. Biting his lip he waits and watches as Harry pulls his phone out smiling... the sound of an incoming text goes of causing both Harry and the presenter to smile.

"I wonder who that is that just texted you. Perfect timing."

Harry smiles before looking down. Louis lays there waiting anxiously to see his alpha's reaction.

Louis is not let down as he sees his alpha's eyes widen and a faint blush to hit his cheeks before he quickly looks up sucking his lips into his mouth to stop the smile that comes through anyway.

"Oh Harry have you gone shy? Was that text from your mate?" The presenter questions seeing his obvious reaction

Louis giggles naughtily as seeing Harry purse his lips still trying desperately to hide his smile. He chuckles looking down at his phone again, typing quickly. Making Louis eyes shoot up grabbing his phone and looking for the reply. It dings through just as he sees Harry look back up and say

"Erm.. moving on.." before chuckling the presenter joining him as she moves on with her next question.

Louis looks down at his phone reading the text "your arse best be ready when I get home. You'll be paying for this one"

Louis isn't ashamed to say he and his wolf share a squeal of excitement.

———

It's less than an hour later that he hears the front door open and close. He inhales deeply as his alpha's scent wafts throughout the house. He wiggles slightly.. so ready for his alpha to take him.

The door opens and his eyes connect with Harry's.

"Someone's been a naughty boy" his voice so deep as he brings his wolf forward Louis shudders

"I'm sorry alpha" he mumbles in reply looking down

He hears a chuckle before his chin is raised "somehow sweet one... I don't think you are."

Louis smiles sweetly letting Harry know that he isn't really all that sorry. Harry tuts in fake disapproval.

"I had to try not to get hard on live tv lou and to keep my scent in... so you know how hard that is. Mhmm... I think my baby need a punishment. Hands on the bed, bend at the waist. Your getting 10 spanks for sending that text knowing what it would cause."

Louis is quick to follow his alpha's instruction bending over and displaying his now bare arse to his alpha. He hears rustling but keeps his eyes on the bed, knowing he will only earn more spanks if he looks back.

He feels his alpha's hands clasp his hips and slowly knead into his flesh. Pulling his cheeks apart before squeezing them together. Louis moans feeling him self begin to leak.

"Ready baby, I want you to count" Louis nods correctly and it's not long before he feels the familiar slap to his arse

"One" his voice already breathy as the sting sets in

"Nine" Harry rubs his red bum once before before murmuring "last one baby"

He feels the impact and he moans loudly shouting "ten" tears rolling down his cheeks as he falls forward onto the bed. Harry is quick to pull Louis into his lap where he cuddles him in, kissing his head and rubbing his back.

"Well done baby... took your punishment so well. So proud of you"

Louis pushes into Harry for a moment before pulling back looking up with lust blown eyes. "Please fuck me alpha"

"All fours baby" Louis is quick to pull himself from Harry's lap and back onto the bed presenting his ready arse to his mate.

"Please alpha... I'm already prepped. Please I just need your cock. Please" his begging seems to be enough today as Harry shushes gently, moving forward holding his hips in his hand as his other goes for his cock lining himself up with his omega's dripping heat.

"Okay baby... I'll knot you. Make you feel good I promise"

He pushes his slowly and they both shut their eyes in ecstasy, Louis feeling his alpha's cock slowly stretch him out he him whimpering as Harry concentrates on the heavenly tightness squeezing his cock.

Settle his hips against Louis bum he waits for a moment before Louis begins to wiggle, giving his alpha the signal to love. He starts slowly pulling out in long slow strokes, as they both get used to the feeling.

It's doesn't take long for Louis to cry out "please alpha fuck me, knot me, breed me" Harry loses all control on that and slams his hips forward thrusting hard into his omega's prostate. Causing Louis to lose balance and collapses on the bed, his hips still in his alpha's grip into he alpha as he bites into his nest below him. Moaning, screaming, clawing and whimpering in pleasure, pain, need and want.

Harry grunts as he continues his punishing pace, hitting his omega's prostate each and every time. Relishing in his sweet baby's cries in pleasure and he screams his name, it only encourages him to keep moving, to hold tighter and thrust harder, faster.

They both moan in unison as Louis cries out "so close alpha... so close... knot me. Please"

Harry grunts reaches round and only massaging a single touch to his omega's sweet cock before he is cumming undone and causing Harry to grunt as he too reaches his high. His knot swelling keeping them locked together and unable to move. Harry sighs trying to catch his breath as he shakily moves Louis around the nest to avoid the wet stain and lay comfortably while still attached.

Holding onto each other tightly they whisper their love for each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 11.6K 69
[unedited] [finished] Harry was told what was expected from him. He was betrothed to the heir of the Tomlinson pack even before he was born. Surround...
19.2K 1.1K 13
I had this prompt suggested to me years ago. Unfortunately, the person who suggested it got lost in my DM's and I'm sorry about that. If you recogniz...
52.5K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...
236K 9.1K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...