♡ 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟...

By Trinity22005

"....pass the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough cause I wanna cry some more" ♡ ♡ ♡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵗʰ... More

Y/n and stand info
♡ ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ♡
0. The day my whole life got flipped turned upsidedown
1. Shopping for new apple bottom jeans and boots with fur
2. I put the fun in nonfunctional
4. I wish i could paint over the mistake that is my life
5. New neighbors and new people im obligated to meet
6. *cocks gun* were gonna start a star war
7. Well that was a Cat-tastophy (pun intended)
8. Silently dying inside while pretending your ok is a mood

3. The garden where i grow my fucks

1.3K 58 69
By Trinity22005

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

The summer wafted past you and through your hair as the sweet scents of strawberries, hyacinths, lavender, roses, watermelon and more invaded your senses. Other than your painting room the garden was your sanctuary that you shared with your mother, whenever she was home she always spent hours with you here and was the reason why you got into gardening in the first place.

Whenever summer came around you always spent a long time in your garden to harvest and just enjoy the beautiful scenery....which was why everyone in the house was confused why when they woke up you weren't in sight. Which caused.......well it's better to see.

︵‿︵‿୨♡flashback start♡୧‿︵‿︵

DIO walked into the living room with a yawn as Pucci trailed after him with a smile before the two found the living room empty. "That's odd....usually y/n is up by now" he mumbled looking up at the clock that displayed "8:30" as the time, "perhaps she's still asleep" Pucci added making him nod. "Probably. She deserves some more rest after having to deal with living with everyone here" he grumbled sitting himself down on the couch and then pulling Pucci down to sit beside him.

The priest cuddled into his arm making a sly smirk appear on his face, "your affectionate today aren't you?" He teased making Pucci chuckle "stop it". "Oh dear god please stop" diavolo grumbled seeing the two being sickly sweet as he walked into the room, he made a b-line towards the kitchen and began making an expresso while Diego soon appeared as well. "Make some coffee for me as well. I can't function in the morning without it" Diego grumbled making Diavolo nod.

"....hey where's y/n?" Diego suddenly asked looking around the kitchen and living room with blurry eyes, he couldn't fully make see though he could smell everyone in the room. "I think she's still asleep" Pucci said making Diavolo respond "no, I checked her room earlier to see if she was up and she wasn't there.", suddenly the room went silent for a few moments until DIO said "oh shit".

"OH FUCK!, What if a stand user came here?!?" Diego yelled already forgetting about his coffee as DIO and Pucci jumped off their spot on the couch. "Does y/n even have a stand?!?. I've never seen her use one?!!!?" Diavolo added while the others who were asleep beforehand entered the living room confused. "What happened?,.....also where's y-" Valentine tried to ask before DIO interrupted him by saying "that's the problem!". "So you mean she's missing?" Kira asked making your vampire grandpa nod worriedly, panic began to rise even more after he nodded before Everyone noticed that Doppio entered the kitchen through the back door carrying a basket of berries.

"Hey I'm back!. Huh?, why does everyone look like the world just ended?" He asked confused at seeing the scene in front of him. "Doppio can you get some more baskets?, I need more for the blueberries!" They heard you yell from outside making them then approach the open back door to see your garden. They hadn't seen it before but they were all slack jawed at how it looked.

Flowers of various types grew everywhere making the whole garden seem like a world made of bright vibrant colours along with light pastels. Along with that was also various amounts of berries, fruits and vegetables. It honestly looked like something out of a painting or dream rather than reality, suddenly as they admired the garden they saw you poke your head out from behind a bush of blackberries, "oh hey everyone!. How was your morning?" You asked getting closer while holding multiple small baskets of fruits and berries. You wore a straw sun hat along with jean overalls with strawberries painted on it.

"O-oh it was fine" Diavolo answered as everyone thought back to the panic that was happening earlier when they thought you were possibly kidnapped by a enemy stand user. "Um ok?, anyways I Gotta go pick some more." You said already heading back to the garden as Doppio emerged back outside with more baskets.

︵‿︵‿୨♡flashback over♡୧‿︵‿︵

After that fiasco most went back inside to relax but some like Doppio and Valentine decided to stay outside with you to either help or just admire your garden which you didn't mind. Today was a beautiful day anyways so you were just happy being outside even if you didn't get help from some of the people who decided to hang around.

"So why do you need so many strawberries?" Diego asked leaning over your shoulder and then picking up one of the full baskets, "my neighbor Matt needs them for cooking. It's also his pet Kuma's favourite snack." You explained thinking back to the flannel wearing man and his polar bear. "Oh speak of the devil!, hey Matt!" You yelled now seeing your neighbour/family friend enter the garden a bit confused when he saw Valentine, Doppio and Diego.

(Matt)

"Hey....who are they?" Matt asked pointing his hockey stick towards the three and then turning to you with concern. "O-oh!, their my new roommates!" You explained to the stoic man who slowly turned to them with with a stern glare. "Roommates huh?" He said suspicious of them before he sighed, "if they cause you ANY trouble be sure to get me. Kuma wouldn't mind having a new treat k kid?" He said making you deadpan before nodding.

"Anyways.....thanks for the strawberries and other shit." He said gruffly making you giggle while handing over the various baskets, "it's no problemo!" You reassured giving a thumbs up as he pulled out money. "No, it's o-" you tried to say pushing back the hand that offered you money, "take the money. You didn't let me pay last time and I'm not taking no for an answer this time" he grumbled trying to once again give you the money until Diego grabbed it and shoved it into your hands.

"Hey said take it, why'd you turn down money." He said Bonking you lightly on the head when he saw you were about to try and give the money back, "....what's your name?" Matt asked turning to Diego who looked up at the man. He internally complained about his height but answered "Diego", Matt looked at him for a moment and nodded turning back to you again. "So how's the new neighbours by the way?" Matt suddenly asked making you confused. The only neighbour you had was him and the other house beside you was empty.

"Wait, new neighbour's??" You asked making him grunt, "guess you didn't see huh?. Well the other house beside yours just got a new group of residents, looked like a group of maybe 8 to 9 guys" he explained pointing his stick in the direction of the house. "They haven't fully settled in yet so you should probably introduce yourself in maybe a day or so." He added making you nod, "wow....I'm suddenly meeting allot of new people" you deadpanned making Matt chuckle before Pucci suddenly exited out the house.

"Y/n!, could you help?." He yelled making you quickly say "sure. Sorry Matt just gimme a minute", "it's fine I gotta go anyways. Also....I'm glad to see your doing ok after that whole breakup" he explained giving a slight smile at the end before turning around. He walked towards Valentine who knelt by a patch of flowers and watched you enter the house with Doppio before he put a hand on the blonde shoulder, "I'm not sure who any of you are but her and her mother are close friends of mine. If I hear anything about any of you hurting the kid then my threat earlier won't just be an empty one." He said in a threatening tone that confirmed he was dead serious.

After saying this he walked off towards his house that was in a more forested area, he done disappeared into the trees making Valentine and Diego shiver in fear. "Jesus, he looked as if he was gonna bash out heads in" Diego mumbled to Valentine who nodded in agreement just as you exited the house oblivious to their fear. "Hey guys, kars made some lemonade, do you want some?" You asked holding a small tray with the beverages, both looked at the trees before turning to you and nodding.

"S-sure" Diego answered grabbing a glass and then booking it towards the house leaving you and Valentine, "huh?" You mumbled confused as Valentine grabbed a glass for himself while getting up. "What's for dinner?" Valentine asked trying to change the mood which worked, "Doppio suggested Risotto tonight. He's already started getting the ingredients out" you explained heading in with Valentine at your side.

Unknown to you and everyone was that a nearby dead crow had something bizarre happen to it. The nearby flowers planted by your mother wrapped around the dead crow and a golden aura surrounded it, flesh some began regrowing and bones repaired themselves. Soon the crow began twitching until springing back to life before suddenly disappearing in a small flash of golden light.

You wondered if maybe you should introduce yourself to the new neighbours once they settled in

🌺 ..⃗. あなたは特別です、あなたは花の花びらのようにユニークです

(Ps this books is a big crossover with a bunch of other series for fun. 1p and 2p Hetalia is one of them)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 1.7K 18
✧.* || 𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐏 , 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒... || ✧.* "𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒" ─ 𝑀𝑎𝑐 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 ♡ 𝐈𝐍...
7K 352 16
╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ ❝ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ...
23.9K 521 25
"𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙬𝙨~" _______________________________ "𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒊 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚" "𝒘𝒉�...
15.1K 686 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...