♡ 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟...

由 Trinity22005

"....pass the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough cause I wanna cry some more" ♡ ♡ ♡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵗʰ... 更多

Y/n and stand info
♡ ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ♡
0. The day my whole life got flipped turned upsidedown
1. Shopping for new apple bottom jeans and boots with fur
3. The garden where i grow my fucks
4. I wish i could paint over the mistake that is my life
5. New neighbors and new people im obligated to meet
6. *cocks gun* were gonna start a star war
7. Well that was a Cat-tastophy (pun intended)
8. Silently dying inside while pretending your ok is a mood

2. I put the fun in nonfunctional

1.8K 65 75
由 Trinity22005

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

After your shopping trip and run in with Athena who was now visiting today with kaguya you prepared for their arrival all morning. You had spent awhile cleaning up as all of your roommates except Kars and DIO were asleep in their beds, with so many men in the house it was no wonder you spent an hour just cleaning the living room.

"Ok!, they should be here in an hour. All I have to do is make some breakfast and then somehow explain that my vampire grandpa and his friends somehow ended up in my house after dying......this is gonna totally work out" you said to yourself as you began scrounging through the fridge to get ingredients for your famous pancakes that were a family recipe. "So your friends are coming over today?" Kars suddenly asked making you jump in surprise making a loud "EP!" Sound, at hearing this the pillarman chuckled and then sat himself on the marble countertop.

"Sorry you scared me there. And yeah my friends Athena and kaguya are coming over today since I have to explain how your all living here" you explained pulling out a few ingredients which caught the ultimate being's attention. "What are you making?" He asked poking your bag of flour and then looking down at the small sheet of paper recording your pancake recipe, "oh I'm making pancakes!, wanna help me?" You asked excitedly with a smile that he couldn't say no to. "Sure....but what are pan..cakes?" He said looking back down at the ingredient list wondering what the hell all of these were used to make before you gasped.

"Since this is your first time making pancakes I'll have to make them perfect!" You exclaimed making kars deadpan

"You don't need to make them per-"

"No I do!, your first time tasting pancakes has to be magical!"

You began hurriedly making the pancakes as fast as you could as Kars sat there still confused. "So...what should I help you with?" He asked looking back down at your list of ingredients before you quickly said "since it's your first time having pancakes you can watch!. Consider it a freebie but next time you ca help", while you said this you were already furiously mixing materials together. Now with your batter ready you took out your frying pan and set it on the already turned on stove top. Kars watched as you began putting the pancake batter in the pan and listened to its satisfying sound.

"Can you get the plates?. I need to make sure they don't burn" you said already flipping the pancakes to make sure they stay perfect, "sure" Kars said pulling out the plates lol you said and laying them down beside him on the counter. At seeing this you immediately flipped the pancakes in the air where they then landed on the plate making Kars's eyes widen.

"Impressive, you must be quite skilled in cooking" he complimented making you blush bashfully at his praise. "O-oh I'm not that good!. It's just something I like doing allot is all" you mumbled before pulling out multiple berries, butter and maple syrup to then decorate all the pancakes you made. "Here, you get the first serving!" You said passing him the first plate you finished, you turned to get cutlery but Kars instead rolled up his pancakes and then inserted it into his mouth making you stare somewhat dumbfounded.

He ate the pancakes before giving a pleased smile and hum snapping you out of your confusion of why he ate the pancakes weirdly. "These are quite good. I think I'd like to have them again sometime, maybe you could also teach me to make them on my own" he said picking up one of the berries still on his plate and then throwing it in his mouth, "sure!, I wouldn't mind at all" you answered grabbing your own plate to then eat.

"While your teaching him to cook I think we also need to teach him manners" Diego said making you jump in surprise, you hadn't even noticed him enter the room though it seems he might've been woken up because his heightened sense of smell. "Mmm those smell delicious. Thanks luv" the jockey said patting your head in thanks before grabbing a plate for himself. His tail wagged a bit as he quickly cut into his breakfast and then ate the large slice making it wag even more like a happy dog.

"I think this has to be the best breakfast I've had in a looong time" he said still smiling, his tail now wagged even more making Kar's chuckle at the sight. "Huh, why are there two extra plates?" Kars suddenly asked pointing to the two extra he asked about, both these plates were covered in Saran Wrap and had different toppings compared to the ones you made for everyone else. On stack on pancakes had whip cream, chocolate shredding and some chocolate syrup drizzled over it while the other stack had blackberries, whip cream and some cinnamon.

"Oh those are for Athena and kaguya, their my friends coming over today. They should be here in a couple of min-"

*CRASH*

"oh hey y/n!!!" ".......hi"

"EEEEEPPPP!"

You now clung to Kars in surprise at the sudden action of both your friends kicking down your door and kaguya yelling. Diego and kars stood there for a moment staring at the two before recognizing the white haired girl from yesterday called Athena and then the new girl with pink and cyan hair who was probably kaguya.

(Kaguya's appearance)

"Wassup!, Athena told me you were rooming with some weird buff dudes and we need the scoop sis!" Kaguya said pointing finger guns at you in a joking matter before noticing both kars and Diego. "Wow!....she really wasn't kidding....though she didn't mention one having a tail" Kaguya added turning to Athena who shrugged, "y-yeah so this might take awhile to explain. So grab your pancakes cause you might need them" you said pointing to the countertop. Both of their eyes widened at the pancakes but before kars or Diego could ask the two any questions Kaguya was already grabbing her plate with Athena shortly behind her.

"Hey why are the others?, also isn't DIO already up?" Kars asked turning to Diego as you began explaining the bizarre event to your two friends. "Not sure. I think he mentioned something about p-" Diego tried to say before he was suddenly interrupted by the nearby door being kicked open, suddenly all the others who were still in their pyjamas and half awake barrelled into the living room. "We heard a scream a minute ago what the hell is....going on?" Diavolo said slowly turning from worry to confusion as he saw you sitting with the white haired girl from yesterday along with a new girl who gave the group of villains a enthusiastic wave that only Doppio responded back to with his own small wave.

"Granddaughter what's going?" DIO asked making you sigh at even more explaining you had to do. "Just grab you pancakes, this is gonna be a long morning" you mumbled pointing to your counter where the other plate of pancakes were.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"And that's the whole story up till now" you finished slightly out of breath from having to answer questions and also trying to make Seanad of the situation you were in. "Well damn....I was just expecting that you found these guys on the street and took them in because they guilt tripped you." Kaguya said turning to look at the grown men who were scattered around the living room, "what does she mean by that?" Kira asked turning to you confused. "W-well I um...tend to cave to peer pressure since I can't say no to allot of people" you explained somewhat guiltily playing with the sleeves of your sweater.

"That's why me and Athena have to sometimes step in so people don't push y/n to do stuff. Like that one time a florist asked to take all the flowers from her hard preserved garden without any compensation at all!" Kaguya explained as Athena nodded and then got up when her phone buzzed. "Time" she said shaking the phone to kaguya who jumped up from her seat on the couch as well, "y/n is it alright if i use some of your strawberries?, I was thinking of making a strawberry pie" Kaguya said making you nod. "Sure!, lemme go get some for you!" You said already  running out to your garden leaving your two friends and the villains.

Kaguya kept up her cheerful smile until you were out of earshot where it then turned to a more serious expression. "Listen, y/n's our best friend and both of us want the best for her. We both know your all stand users here so it would be pointless threatening you all but please just keep her safe. Her asshole of an ex still needs a good beating for all the shit he's done so just be there for her, ok?." She said to the group before Athena then added "we can't be there for her all the time.....so please look after her".

Before any of the men could respond they could hear your soft cheery voice yell "I'm back!, I hope the amount I picked will do since I promised my neighbor Matt some!" before entering through the back door of the kitchen holding a small basket of freshly picked strawberries. "Thanks y/n!. I'll send you a slice or two when I'm finished baking it!" Kaguya said taking the basket from you and the heading towards the door with Athena shortly behind her, "oh Athena!, give her the gift!" Kaguya added turning to the silent white haired girl who suddenly had a small blush invade her cheeks that the rest of the villains saw....except for you.

"W-wait you didn't need to buy me a gift!. I've been fine since they've come along" you exclaimed before Athena approached you holding a small packet of what seemed to be seeds. Athena stayed silent as she placed the packet in your hands before stepping away with a small smile, you looked down at the packet only to have your eyes widen and then say "these....are the flowers I've been looking to grow for months!. Thank you Athena!!" Before hugging her. Her cheeks flushed a bright red making kaguya smirk and mouth "good job Athena!" As the others also looked on in amusement.

After a few more seconds of the hug Athena backed away and quickly went towards the door before you could see her rose red cheeks. "See ya Thursday to pick out dresses y/n!, also it was nice meeting you all!" Kaguya yelled as she exited the house with a Athena who was still extremely flustered. "Well that went better than I thought it would" you mumbled before tucking the packets of sends into your pockets you would have to plant them later but you were definitely excited to add them to your garden.

"Well.....what now?" Pucci asked turning to you as you approached them all, "How about I put on the tv for now and then we can kill some time while thinking of what we could do later?" You suggested grabbing the remote as everyone seemed ok with this plan. You began sifting through multiple channels of the tv before eventually landing on the news which was explaining the string of robberies going on which made Valentine ask you to go back to it.

"String of robberies?." Valentine questioned turning to you with curiosity, "Oh right!, you guys don't know about the string of robberies happening!" You exclaimed before pulling out your phone, "you see, there's a thief called lupin the third who's been stealing treasures from all over the world for years!." You explained pulling up a picture of the infamous thief and his accomplices. "Athena actually invited me and kaguya to a museum where there gonna be showing off a priceless treasure. Though the security is gonna be pretty tight there since they fear lupin may try to steal it" you said then putting your phone away.

"That's also the reason why me and them are going dress shopping this Thursday. It's a formal event so we need to get some fancy dresses and shoes" you added before turning back to the tv, it now showed what seemed to be some inspector talking about lupin and his friends. It was kinda funny since this inspector was going off on a tirade about how they need to catch the Trio of thieves.

"I think I've heard of that group before though....I can't really recall them much" Pucci added making you nod, from what you remembered the group was seemingly on the down low the year Pucci had died so that was probably the reason why. "Enough about that group. Can we watch something on dinosaurs?0 Diego asked making Valentine grown "for the love of god no", "I'd rather watch something like silence of the lambs" Kira suggested while others then began interjecting with their own preference of what they wanted to watch.

With this fight over what to watch and grabbing the remote control happening Kars moved to your side and sighed in annoyance. "I'm stuck with literal children" he grumbled before turning to you and asking "so...while they fight do you mind teaching me how to cook pancakes?". At hearing this you jumped up in excitement and dragged him to the kitchen with you while the yells of what to watch and fighting went on in the background.

Today was certainly odd but the pancakes were worth it!

🌺 ..⃗. あなたは特別です、あなたは花の花びらのようにユニークです

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10.9K 179 32
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ, ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴼᶠ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈˡᵉˢˢ ᶜˡⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵏⁱᵉˢ; ᴬⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴹᵉᵉᵗ ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᵃˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ; ᵀʰᵘ...
468K 14K 39
┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓ ❝ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ❞ ┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ⁽__⁾...
999 18 13
"ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃᵈ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ⁻ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉˡʸ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃˢ⁻" ʸ/ⁿ ʷᵃˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ...
7K 352 16
╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ ❝ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ...