The Dionysus Community

By Dionysus_Community

╭------------------------------------------------------◹ Hello there, welcome to the official book of The... More

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒

✎↳.༄ ೃ -Introduction

168 19 0
By Dionysus_Community

Hello There!
It is nice to see that you approached our community hiring book, now that you're here, we'll make sure to not disappoint you.

It is a pleasure seeing you here. Our community has already told is, not only to work but to make you find your best, not only to make friends but to explore your passion and power. Not only to be perfect but to defeat everyone. Now that you're here, we are pretty sure you have one of the above missions to accomplish.

Therefore I, Vinnie and the team welcome you to the Dionysus Community. We are a k-pop-based Community, mostly focused on BTS. People all around the globe are welcome to join us until you don't hate k-pop. Any kind of hate towards any artist won't be accepted.

We hope you enjoy your stay here! And we also hope that you accomplish your mission. And find out what your passion is, what you are made for and what is your best. Looking forward to you in our community!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
31.1K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...