Agent Seven

HarrietSwan98 által

Agent Seven was an experiment. An experiment which changed everything within SHIELD. Project America was set... Több

Chapter 1: Agent Seven Rogers
Chapter 2: A Kid
Chapter 3: Kid's Got Skills
Chapter 4: Caught
Chapter 5: Loki
Chapter 6: Just Don't
Chapter 7: Party At The Tower
Chapter 8: Sleep Deprived
Chapter 9: Oh No!
Chapter 10: Then Who Am I?
Chapter 11: Adjusting
Chapter 12:Pretty Little Thing
Chapter 13: School Freak
Chapter 14: Park
Chapter 16: Argh what?
Chapter 17: Dad
Chapter 18: Pigtails
Chapter 19: We're Not Friends!
Chapter 20: Don't touch me!
Chapter 21: Let's Do This

Chapter 15: Trouble

1.9K 70 9
HarrietSwan98 által

"SKY COME ON!" Steve called.

I tied my shoelaces. "I'm coming!" I called.

"We're going out with Sam, not a high school party!" Steve said from the other side of my bedroom door. "Let's go!"

I opened my bedroom door and revealed Steve standing with his arms crossed looking very impatient.

"You are terrible at time keeping," Steve stated.

I stepped out of my bedroom and shut the door. "I told you I'd meet you downstairs," I reminded him as we both left the apartment.

"And watch you climb down the fire escape like a ninja again, no thanks," Steve told me. "Are you going to fix the TV later, you said you were going to do it yesterday?"

Oh yeah I forgot about that!

"In my defence it was my first week back at school, Peter and I were on facetime about physics homework," I reminded Steve. "I was being a good high school kid!"

We walked down the stairs. "You and Peter were playing zombies again so don't even try it," He told me and I frowned. "Even the neighbours knew you were playing zombies, you kept shouting 'no' and getting all angry. Fix the TV tonight, okay?"

I sighed as we walked to the car park. "Alright, I will!" I told him.

We climbed into the car and Steve put the radio on; During my week of suspension the two of us had been getting on really well. We went to the park a lot and played catch, we went to the movies to watch an old war film which Steve really enjoyed, I even taught Steve how to play my playstation so we could play games together, we went to the park last week and we spent hours just drawing, we brought ice cream and we drew for hours. It was amazing.

Every night after school this week the two of us would go to the gym then cook dinner together but we agreed every friday we could have take out.

The two of us made small talk as we drove.

"Are you going on a date saturday night?" I asked.

Steve glanced at me. "Why?" He asked. "What are you planning?"

"Peter and Ned want to introduce me to star wars," I said and pulled a face. "They keep going on about it."

"Yeah I've been told I need to check that out," He said pulling a face. "Not sure how I feel about watching a dozen movies."

"I'm not sure either but I feel left out when they talk about it," I explained. "Ned was on about having a movie night at his, take out and staying over for the night?"

Steve hummed. "Yes to movie night, no to staying the night!" He told me and I groaned. "Sky you are not staying at Ned's, not a chance!"

I moaned and pulled a sad face. "Come on, please they're my friends!" I told him. "We will most likely make a fort, watch one movie then sleep!"

"Not happening Sky," He stated. "We've had this conversation before!"

"They're my friends Steve please," I begged.

Suddenly we stopped in some traffic-

*SHOOTING*

"What the- ?" Steve grumbled then shut off the engine.

Steve and I got out the car, as did the other people who were stuck in the line of traffic. The shooting continued, people were scared and unsure of what to do. Everyone looked around-

*WOOOSH*

Thor flew over us as at a fast speed then Tony followed closely behind in his Iron Man suit. I looked at Steve who seemed to not know what he wanted to do, his hands were in tight fists, his lips were pressed in a firm line.

"Steve!" I said loudly making him look at me. "Time to be a hero."

"Are you going to stay in the car?" He asked me as he threw the trunk open pulling out his shield.

I laughed. "Yeah that's funny," I told him as I shut the car door.

"Stay behind me," Steve told me.

The two of us ran down the street side by side. "I'm a better fighter than you!" I pointed out as we ran.

"It's not a competition!" Steve told me.

As the two of us ran, people were running towards us with fear on their faces. We followed the gunshots and blasts, we kept our cool as we moved around the cars trying to find the rest of the Avengers; We were both looking around then I spotted a man, he was holding a sniper and pointing it up to the roof top of another building where Clint was stood firing arrows in another direction. I ran as fast as I could then I threw myself at the man tackling him to the ground, I threw my fist into his face knocking him out cold.

I pulled out the two hand guns from the man's belt then gave one to Steve.

"Impressive," Steve mumbled. "You used my trick."

I smiled proudly. "Thanks," I said quietly.

"CAP, NUMBER JAX!" Tony said as he hovered next to us. "Knew you two loved a party!"

"What's going on?" Steve asked.

Suddenly a rocket launcher flew past Tony knocking him backwards slightly. I looked behind Tony and saw a bunch of men appear in the street, I pulled Steve down so we hid behind a car protecting us from the gun fire.

"You go left, I go right?" I asked.

Steve sighed. "Stay behind me!" He stated. "Please!"

I pulled a face. "I'm better with a gun!" I shot back holding up the gun. "If anything get behind me!"

We both went opposite ways taking on the small army of men. I used my gun as best as I could, I would kick and punch at anyone who got to close or I would fire my gun at those who were aiming at me. A man ran over to me and threw a punch but I dodged it with ease, I kicked the man legs knocking him down then I kicked my leg up so it collided with his face knocking him out. I went to turn but I was grabbed from behind, an arm went around my throat as I thrashed around, the arm got tighter and tighter, using my flexibility I tried to kick my leg up so my foot would hit the mans face but it didn't work, my hands gripped the man's arm trying to desperately free myself...

All of a sudden the man let me go. In confusion I turned around, the man was on the ground but to my shock the person behind me was Loki.

"Hello Mortal," Loki greeted with a smile.

I pulled out the knife that was tucked in the man's belt and pointed it at Loki who was also holding a knife. "And what the holy hell are you doing?" I asked. "You have some right explaining to do!"

Yes I hadn't forgotten about this guy showing me my memories of when I was younger, why had he done that was something I was very curious about.

Loki rolled his eyes. "As much as I would like to have a round with you child soldier I am on your side," He stated then smiled. "We'll talk later."

I tilted my head to the side in confusion then I looked behind Loki and saw a man loading his gun. I flipped the knife in my hand to I held the tip of the blade then I threw it, letting it fly past Loki's head and hitting the man behind in the chest.

Loki looked at me. "Thank you Mortal," He said quietly.

I rolled my eyes. "You can't call people that!" I stated.

*SHOOTING*

Bullets were being fired at us. Loki grabbed me and somehow teleported us out the way and down an alley, our backs pressed against the brick wall as the gun fire continued. I looked around the corner trying to see where the gun fire was coming from, I looked up at the building that was across from us. A young masked man was stood on the roof firing at the Avengers below but, no, could it be?

The person resembled the person I saw opposite the apartment the other week when I was with Peter.

I ran out from down the alley, I skidded on the floor trying to dodge bullets are I did my best to reach the side of the building, bullets hit the cars, they skimmed my face, I could feel the rush of wind from the bullets but my racing heart kept me going. I had tunnel vision, nothing around me mattered, I needed to get up to that roof. I continued to push through the gunfire, I used my gun to take down anyone in my way; This was my SHIELD Agent side, this was my soldier side, I took down anyone with no questions asked when I had to.

When I got to the side of the building where the fire escape was, I used my strength to move up the steps as fast as I could, I kept my head and eyes up preparing myself. I threw myself onto the roof top and just a few feet in front of me was the man but he wasn't a man, the masked person couldn't be much older than me, he was definitely more muscular.

I held up my gun and fired up but it just clicked. "Crap," I whispered in annoyance.

The masked person turned to look at me, his eyes narrowed as he looked me up and down. The two of us ran at each other, we grabbed each other landing punching in each other stomachs, ribs, faces. The guy grabbed my throat and threw me down on the ground, I raised my knee and hit the guy in the groin then I threw my head forward so I hit his face, I grabbed his shoulders pushing him off me. The two of us rolled on the rooftop hitting and kicking one another.

This guy was strong, he had definitely been trained very well in close combat.

I knelt on the man's chest as he struggled under me. It was now I got a better look at the man but he wasn't a man, I could tell by his eyes that he looked young... A boy!

"Who are you?" I asked.

The boy laughed. "I know you, experiment Seven!" He stated.

In shock I went slightly numb allowing the guy to grab my top and threw me over him, I landed hard and skidded across the rooftop. I rolled to the edge of the roof, on shaky legs I stood up looking at the boy who pointed his gun at me-

*BANG*

My eyes went wide as a sharp pain hit the side of my stomach. Slowly I looked down, blood was pooling from my stomach then as I stumbled back.

I fell off the edge of the building.

The wind rushed around me, my whole world seemed to stop as I looked up at the roof edge, the guy looked over the edge then turned away as I closed my eyes.

"I got you kid!" Tony Stark said I fell into his metal arms with a hard thump.

My breathing was all over the place, my pain was through the roof and I was soaked in blood, I was starting to panic as I could feel myself growing weaker and weaker.

"S- Steve," I said quietly as my vision blurred from my tears then I looked at Tony. "W- Where's my Dad?"

"Get her to the hospital!" I heard Natasha order Tony. "STARK GO!"

"YOU GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL STARK. NOW!" I heard Clint.

"Hold on kid!" Tony said. "You're gonna be okay."

Tony held me tightly in his arms trying to stop the bleeding as he flew across the city. The pain in my side was unexplainable, it was like it was burning and stinging, every time I moved or even took a breath I was in pain. I had been shot before but the pain doesn't change, it hurts just as much as the last time.

The back of my head rested on Tony's metal arm as I tried so desperately to control my breathing and stay calm but I couldn't, I couldn't stay calm. Tony gently landed in front of the hospital, he rushed into the emergency room, I was sure he was shouting but now I was going dizzy, I was struggling to stay awake.

I was losing too much blood.

"Seven, Seven can you hear me?" A female voice asked. "Honey we're going to do everything we can to help you!"

"The bullet is still inside of her."

"Where's my Dad?" I asked weakly. "Dad?"

"We need blood over here."

"Seven what type are you sweetie?"

"Dad?" I called. "Help me!"

"Can you hear me?"

"We need to take the bullet out now!"

My back arched, I screamed out in pain as people were touching my bullet wound, my hands gripped the rails of the hospital bed. Sweat poured down my face, my throat and lungs burned from screaming, I felt hands on my ankles and shoulders, people pinning me down,

"Kid you gotta stay still, that bullet is still inside you," I heard Tony say faintly.

"Why isn't the sedative working?"

"Hold her still!"

"We need some help in here!"

I cried as I felt something press into my side. "PLEASE STOP!" I screamed. "PLEASE!"

"You got this kid!" I heard Tony say. "They're going to take it out. Just stay still."

"DAD!" I screamed. "HELP ME!"

"GET ME SOME MORE MEN IN HERE!"

"THE SEDATIVE WON'T WORK!" I heard Tony. "SHE'S A SUPER SOLDIER!"

"Hold her down!"

"SHE'S TOO STRONG!"

I screamed as I felt the tweezers move in my side, my hands were going numb from gripping the railing... My eyes rolled into the back of my head-

-

"Where is she, where's Seven?" I head Phil ask.

I was sat up in my bed, my left arm in a sling. My third field mission and I had gotten shot in the shoulder, my first time getting shot; It was just a graze so I was very lucky but it hurt more than I thought it would.

Clint and I managed to complete the mission and get out of the place before something serious happened, the whole flight over to the hospital was a bit of a blur, I was slipping in and out of consciousness for what felt like forever.

My legs hung over the side of the hospital bed and I looked at the door watching as Phil Coulson walked into my hospital room looking pale and worried. I looked at my lap in shame as he walked over to me.

"What happened to staying back?" Phil asked. "Hm, you were ordered not to take part in open fire attacks, that was an order Seven!"

"I know!" I stated shamefully. "I just wanted to help. I can use a gun."

Phil shook his head. "You're ten years old, you're lucky you were even allowed on that Mission with Clint!" He stated. "You ignored orders and look what happened, shot and you got stitches. Fury didn't think you were ready for field missions but I pushed it, I wanted you to prove yourself and look what happened!"

Silence fell between the two of us. "I'll do better, I'll train harder," I told him. "Harder than I've ever trained before. I won't mess up like this again!"

"There might not be another mission for you, not for a long time," Phil stated.

-

My eyes shot open. "PHIL!" I shouted in a panic.

I looked around my hospital room panting and sweating; I was in a memory?

I looked down at myself and groaned in pain as I lifted my arms up to run my hands through my ragged hair. My hospital gown had small droplets of blood on it, I gently moved my gown to look at my now stitched up wound, my hand had a needle in it, blood was being pumped back into my body.

I gently lay back in the hospital bed steadying my breathing.

"Seven!" I heard Tony say as he rushed into the hospital room looking panicked. "You alright?"

I nodded. "How long was I out?" I asked quietly.

Tony sat in the chair next to my bed. "An hour," He stated. "You lost a lot of blood kid, you should have died. They stitched you up and put that gown on, I just went to get some coffee then I heard you shout. Phil?"

I sighed. "I dreamt about when I first got shot, I was ten," I explained. "Phil was furious I ignored my orders."

Tony looked shocked. "Kid you were ten years old?" He asked.

"It's what I was made for," I stated quickly then I held my head. "I can hardly remember anything from when we got here."

"Seven you were screaming for your Dad," Tony admitted. "You were crying for him."

I looked down at my lap. "Our relationship is getting better. I haven't actually called him 'Dad' yet," I admitted quietly. "I didn't mean to come across as weak back there."

"Seven are you crazy?" Tony asked me. "You're a badass, you just had a bullet pulled out of your side, you fought off ten doctors while in and out of consciousness. I think you're allowed to be in pain!"

I smiled at Tony sadly. "I wasn't a bad ass today," I admitted. "I got my ass kicked by some kid on the rooftop, we was strong!"

"A kid?" Tony asked in confusion.

"The person I was fighting on the roof was a teenager I think," I explained then I frowned. "He knew my name, he called me experiment Seven."

As I looked up I saw Steve walking down the corridor and into my hospital room looking very worried and covered in cuts, bruising was starting to appear and he looked done.

"Are you alright?" Steve asked as he stood next to my hospital bed, his hand rested on the back of my head.

I nodded. "I'm okay, just a few stitches," I stated then I glanced at Tony who looked at me sadly.

Tony cleared his throat. "I'll be back in a bit," He said then left the room.

Silence fell between Steve and I. My mind went back to the rooftop, fighting with that guy was weird, it was different to when I was fighting others, I didn't feel strong, I didn't feel like I had the advantage, I mean I was a born super soldier, I am strong and flexible but so was that guy, he seemed to do whatever I could do. How?

"You were incredible back there," Steve told me. "You didn't listen to anything I said but you were good."

I laughed lightly then groaned in pain... Okay laughing hurts too.

"Sky?" Steve said softly causing me to looked at him. "Are you hurting?"

"Breathing hurts," I said quietly. "Oh and my dignity is hurting too."

Steve looked at my blood bag. "We're the same blood type," He stated.

I nodded. "I assume Tony told the Doctors my blood type, he did read my file so he must have remembered," I explained. "Do we know who those men were?"

"Fury is looking into it," He said quietly. "We're moving back into the Avengers tower."

"We are?" I asked in excitement.

"For our own protection," Steve stated. "Bruce has been working on a machine that will hopefully help your wound heal quicker and whoever fought you on that rooftop might come looking for us."

I looked out the window and sighed as I watched the rain gently tap on the glass. My mind wondered who that boy was, why was he strong and why was he with those men?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.5K 58
When Captain America, Steve Rogers meets a woman who makes him question his morals, and sanity, how does he fight to restrain himself from throttling...
719 16 17
"I go by many names, sir. Some are good, some are bad- the most common one feels like it's both." "I highly doubt that." "Oh, but it's true. Come on...
145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...
10.2K 178 52
Elisabeth, Libby, Rogers, though being younger, always took it upon herself to look after her often sickly elder brother. A fight in an alley brings...