Eres Mía

By m8star

Book 1 hell /hɛl/ noun a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, ofte... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 33 ~
e p i l o g u e
announcement
sequel

~ 32 ~

2.7K 69 24
By m8star

I groaned as the bright lights in front of me shone into my eyes. I was tied to a chair, my legs touching the floor.

Once the pain in my eyes had died down, I took in my surroundings and the unfortunate sight in front of me.

"Damien."

"Darling."

I scoffed at him. "You finally got what you wanted, didn't you? Your revenge on the Italian mafia because of what happened. I should be the one standing there, not you. I was the one that lost a large portion of my life."

"You didn't lose the two people that cared about you the most!!" He shouted, his anger clear through his expression and tone.

"I lived a hellish life in America. If only you knew how much I lost. But it could change. Couldn't it?"

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, his gun lazily swinging on his fingers.

"You and I lived the same lives; no parents, alone and abandoned. I felt that way too."

"No, you didn't. You had a family to turn to. A home."

"That building was nothing like a home. I didn't have a family to turn to, they all hated me." I answered, my voice calm.

"You look like you were kept well in that house. You seem fine. Look at me." he said, gesturing to the scar on his hand.

It ran down his palm, disrupting the lines that were already on there. He showed me one on his arm and some on his chest, disguised by tattoos.

He scoffed at me, his anger dying but present.

"Physical scars aren't the only example of a terrible past. You have no idea what I've been through. Our loss could've turned into power. Control. But no, you wanted to be selfish and challenged your sadness into revenge instead of something worthwhile for yourself."  I said.

He looked at me, shocked at my words.

"You sound like you want to get away from this life."

"You think I wanna stay here? I was gonna run, but then you showed up." I laughed coldly.

A gun harshly lifted my head up from the bottom of my chin and my eyes met Damien's.

"You wouldn't have gotten far. Not with me and two other mafias searching for you."

"I have my ways, you shouldn't doubt my skill." I shot back.

Seeing as he didn't tie down my feet, I got up with the chair on my arms and ran at Damien. I kicked him hard in the abs and he hunched over.

He tried to pull out a knife and I turned myself quickly, allowing his knife to slash through the ropes that held me arms behind the chair.

Now, I was free but couldn't reveal my weapons.

We fought each other, hand to knife. I faked a punch and he dodged it, causing him to miss my other hand coming towards his chin.

He flew backwards and hit the floor. Just as I grabbed his gun, the door behind us opened and Hernandez burst in.

I slammed my foot down on Mozorov's chest and shot Hernandez right through the heart.

"Divertiti all'inferno." I whispered.

I turned back, the gun pointed straight at Damien's forehead.

"You're coming with me." I seethed at him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pushing his front against the wall.

I tied his hands behind his back and placed the blindfold on his eyes.

I kicked him and commanded him to walk forwards.

When we got to the main part of the warehouse, there was silence.

Bodies on the floor, blood spilt in the name of the Italian Mafia, and lives lost because of the war.

Just as my eyes saw a figure move into the warehouse, Damien tensed his arms and broke out of the ties. He freed himself then came onto me, grabbing my arms and twisting them behind my back.

He used a zip tie and secured my arms. I felt the cold metal of a gun hit the back of my head and I closed my eyes when the gun cocked.

figlio de puttana.

"You really thought that it was over? That you had defeated me?" Damien shouted.

My eyes opened to see Lorenzo and Papa held hostage in front of me. The man holding Papa pushed him, causing him to fall to his knees. Lorenzo followed him, and the other man roughly shoved him to the floor beside Papa.

A heavy kick landed on my back and I went down to the floor, my cheek touching the dirty concrete of the warehouse floor.

A hand yanked me to my knees by my hair and I winced softly in pain.

Damien came walking between the three of us, pathetically clapping at the situation he put us in.

"Isn't this a sight? The Don of the Italian mafia, the heir to the mafia and the second in command to the Italian Don, all kneeled before me: the leader of the soon-to-be greatest mafia in the world."

He waltzed over to Papa, who was mumbling the words to the Hail Mary in Italian.

Come on, come on.

"Wait!!" I shouted, praying that I had timed it well. "Spare them both, you only need to kill me."

"And why on earth would I spare these two?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Lorenzo giving me a look.

"They have access to all the files and information on anyone and everyone in the underworld. They also have connections for businesses, like drug trafficking and legal work with the hotel and restaurant chains. Am I right?"

Damien hesitated for a moment, my words awakening thoughts in his mind.

Wrong move.

A large explosion went off, startling everyone but me. Some of Mozorov's men went to make sense of what had happened, but a few minutes passed and there was no return of them.

"Don't move." Damien said, pointing his loaded gun at me sharply.

Once he was out of sight, I broke out of the ties and used my blade to free Papa and Lorenzo.

I motioned for them to follow me and they did, through the secret passage and into a secret office I had found.

I tapped the door twice and then shoved it open, revealing Dante and our men.

Two of them stepped forwards and handed Papa and Lorenzo their guns whilst I grabbed mine.

When I returned to my spot, I could feel two men's glares burning through my skin.

I turned to the confused and tense men and smiled sheepishly.

"I had a feeling something like this was going to happen so I created a back up plan. You thought our men were dead but Dante had just taken them after killing most of the Russians, minus Mozorov's backup men. We don't have much time, let's go."

Dante led us through a second passage, our footsteps evident but quiet enough to not attract attention.

We got to the end of the passage when we heard a shout.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE-"

A silenced bullet caused the man to drop the ground, blood pooling around his head.

"Really?" Lorenzo said as he unconsciously did the head tilt.

[yk the quicksilver head tilt]

I widened my eyes at the action, then ignored it. We got out of the hallway and reached the main storage area.

From there we split into partners and began working on the remaining Russians, seeing as the Mexicans were out of the picture and this was nearly the end.

Lorenzo and I went together, watching one another's backs and fighting off anyone who came at us.

Just when I thought we were finished, my hand went to my trousers and I flung a blade at the bald man who had attempted to sneak up on Enzo.

"Thanks," he said, kissing me softly, "I thought I lost you earlier."

"Never; I'll always be here." I said, my smile faltering a little but thankfully, Lorenzo didn't notice.

We continued to travel through the many storage units, getting closer the the explosion site.

I saw Damien a couple feet away and took the chance, shooting him in the legs. He fell to the ground and cried out in pain

A series of silenced gunshots went off, meaning that the remainder of Russians were finished.

We all circled around Mozorov as he bled out on the floor. I stepped up to him and kicked his chest, the force making hi. call backwards.

I punched his face, breaking and bruising his nose in the process.

I took my blade and stabbed him in the thigh, his screams piercing my ears.

As he winced and hissed on the floor, I spoke to him.

"For my best friend who you murdered without reason," I seethed, stabbing hun again, "and this? para mi familia."

After Lorenzo, Papa and Dante had a short time torturing Damien by castrating, stabbing, shooting and prying.

We had all had enough of his pathetic whimpers and cries, so that was it.

A clean shot to the head and I finished him off.

"Divertiti all'inferno." I whispered to his dead body. "All of you, go home. I'll be right behind you."

Seeing as they had no reason to question me, they moved on and left.

I doused the body in some gasoline then trailed it all over the floors, taking it all around the entire warehouse.

Once I was finished, I stood and looked at the splashes and trails of the flammable liquid before lighting a match and throwing it straight at the trail in front of me.

Immediately everything went up into flames, one flame chasing the other as they raced to engulf Mozorov's body.

I left the warehouse, not turning back as the fire came close behind me yet not burning me once. The heavy door shut behind me and then I knew; it was over.

I got into my car and sped away, the windows down but no music playing through my speakers. The cool breeze of the night filled my car and it refreshed me from everything that had taken place today.

A message notification popped up on my screen. It was Lorenzo.

Amore: I see your car; can you see us?

You: I see you.

The second I replied to his message, a large lorry which I hadn't seen coming hit the side of my car. The sounds of breaking glass, people's muffled shouting and my heartbeat took over my ears as my eyes grew heavy and I tried so desperately to keep them open.

I felt a piercing pain in my back, my other limbs aching but not excruciatingly bad enough to compare to my back. I wanted to close my eyes, and welcome the darkness but I couldn't. It was as if the world didn't want me to rest.

Soon enough, I saw were blue flashing lights then my world went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
2.8K 267 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
178K 3K 55
'I may be living in hell but he is my devil' Faith Walker is a walking devil hidden beneath the daylight, she has gone through hell and back trying t...
946 130 21
I am the devil. A heartless, cold-blooded fucking killer. Nothing can fucking stop me. I don't have a heart. I'm emotionally numb like my heart is ma...