Your my mate? Listen Your my...

By Thingamajigabob

Iris Parker is your typical teenager oh and she's a werewolf. Join her through her head as she tries to deal... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Explaining Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Your my mate? Listen Your my Best friends brother, your a jerk and I HATE YOU!

92.3K 424 75
By Thingamajigabob

FRIDAY

I ran through the forest, my wolf was screaming in pain as i heard a shot and my eyes were slowly closing...

"IRIS!!!" I heard a deep masculine voice yell, i tried to force my eyes to stay open another wolf approached, i caught a glimpse of smooth silky black fur before my eyes gave up on me. NO, just let me see the eyes...

I bolted up on my bed, buckets of sweat dripping off my face. I looked to the left damn it was 7:30, i only had 15 minutes to get ready. But as i was getting my towel ready and deciding what to wear the only thing that was in my mind was that wolf, black fur and brown no it was blue no it was green eyes. Damn i had been having the same dream for weeks now but i never got the eyes.

Sighing to myself i got in the shower letting the warm water flow down my body enveloping me, i loved my showers. I switched the water off and got out toget ready. After deciding to wear my ripped black skinnies and All Time Low tee i walked over to my mirror.

Oh Wait i completely forgot to say hello.

Hi, I'm Iris Parker, I'm 16 ,5"1 and i have a slim but fit body. I still have my curves but i have bit of muscle not crazy girl hench but just enough to keep me happy and enough to keep my body smooth. I have blonde hair which always ends up falling straight down my back but curls up near the end. I had wierd lips, my my upper one was slim but my lower lip was full. But there not my best feature, hell no, my best feature are my eyes. They aren't deep blue or green but a sexy teal colour. My mum has deep green eyes and says my dad had the deepest blue eyes she'd ever seen so at least he was useful was that. You see, he was a drunk who used to enjoy beating me and my mum so we ran away but that was ages ago.

My phone started buzzing

"Lost in stereo, Lost in stereo..."

I hummed it as i picked it up recognising it to be Holly, Oh damn forgot to mention her, right Holly is MY BEST FRIEND, she's awesome and kind and cool and very very vain. She's in all of my classes

and has black hair and emerald eyes.

"Sup Bitch" I heard from the other side.

"Nothin Much Slag" i replied in our gangster tone, it was somethingwe did, no one knows why, "When you coming to pick me up?"

"Urmmm Yeah about that, Iris you know i love you and everything..."

"So your going with Zack" I said sighing, Zack was her boyfriend well i should say soulmate, her other half, the love of her life, yeah he was her mate. He was cool and in our year. She couldn't bare to be away from him for too long, it made her very clingy another reason i didn't want a mate. I couldn't imagine being like that

"Yepp, Sorry, Sorry I'll make it up to you, girls night in today?" she said hopefully.

"Hmm Sure, I'll let mum know later" I said whilst getting my bag and a muffin.

"YAYYY! My brother's going to pick you up for school in 2 minutes" she said quickly and cut off before i could swear down the phone.

Instead a yelled and squeezed the muffin in my hand till it became a ball and then sighing i threw it in the bin and went to get another one, Great there was none left.

I got on my black converses and went out, whilst i was locking the door i heard someone walk right up next to me and whisper seductively in my ear.

"Nice Ass" The deep voice said.

I felt a shiver go down my spine and a tug on my heart whilst it started beating like crazy. Wait, what the hell i knew who this was why the was my body reacting like this. I turned around too quickly and found myself falling but before i hit the ground i felt two muscled arms grab me around the waist.

I looked up to see deep green eyes staring into mine, One of his eyes was almost cover by his black hair. He had some stubble but not too much just enough to make it sexy. He had slim lips and i saw them shape into a smirk.

"Like what you see" he said cockily whilst lifting me up.

Arghh, i hate this prick oh yeah he's Chase, Holly's twin brother. He's the "it" boy at school, he's the quaterback and president of the student body.

He slowly put me up didn't take his hands of my waist. He didn't stop staring at me eyes either. Huh what was up with him, he seemed all dreamy, oh well might as well take advantage.

I leaned in and closed my eyes, i opened them slightly to see he doing the same, i then lifted my knee and got him hard in the groin.

I saw his eyes shoot open and he jumped back almost falling on the ground.

I almost fell down too but mine was from laughter. He looked up at me glaring and then stalked off to the car, i followed still laughing.

Then he turned around and looked at me, his green eyes not meeting mine.

"U-Urm listen you don't tell anyone about that" he said

I laughed more and said "Don't worry, i know you don't bend my way"

It took him a minute before he registered what i said and i saw worry lines starting to appear, aww they looked so cute, wait what the hell was up with me today. Then they went and he looked angry, "I'm.Not.Gay" He said menacingly.

"Uh huh, sure Chasey, It's ok you know the pack won't chuck you out, just let me know when your ready". i said between chokes of laughter.

He just opened his mouth to retort but then closed them with a smirk on his face, wait he was planning something. He got into the car and i climbed into the back.

"Iwisssssss" I heard something next to me, i jumped but noticed who it was.

"Bobbyyy" I said picking up the 3 year old. This was Bobby, Holly and Chases's cousin's baby, He was 3 but he was so cute so he still a baby in my world. He was a little angel, he had curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

I started tickling him and playing with him till we got near his daycare centre. Chase got out and went to pick up Bobby but he jumped on me and said "Noo I dont wawa go" giving me his puppy dog eyes. Awwww i thought, how could anyone say no to him. Chase just rolled

his eyes and chuckled and went to get him but he just clinged onto me.

"Bobby, Come on"

"No"

"Now"

"No"

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, but i just picked him up properly and got out, i noticed Chase walking behind me as i dropped him off, on our way back we saw a elderly woman who just looked at us smiling.

"You have a very cute son, and you two make a good couple" she said kindly.

"Urmm Thanks, but we're not -"

I stopped because Chase had just kissed by cheek very close to my mouth, actually it did touch my mouth, just the edge. What the hell did he do that for.

"Thank You very much" he said to the old woman whilst snaking his arm around firmly around my waist, then we walked back to the carwell he walked and dragged me along. He got in the drivers sideand i rode shotgun.

He kissed my cheek, Why, What the hell did he do that for.

I snapped out of my trance when i heard him speak, "I did it to keep her happy, stop thinking about it".

"T-thinking about what?" I stuttered.

He just smirked and started driving, suddenly my phone rang again.

I saw it was a unknown number, i picked it up "Hello"

"Hi, This is Mitch" the voice came back quickly.

"Mitch from history?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask U-urm" He was stuttering, aww

"Do you want to go the cinema with me tomorrow" he let out in one

breath.

I looked over at Chase and saw him glaring at me, bipolar much?

I smirked and said into the phone loudly, "Sure, I'd love to go out with you tomorrow, what time do you want to -" but i was stopped because the phone was snatched out of my hand.

Chase had it and glared at me whilst yelling into the phone, "No She can't come, Don't call or ask her again or i'll beat you up." He cut the phone off and put it into his pocket.

I was in shock until we pulled into school, What the f&*^ did he do that for? He better answer. He finished parking and was about to get out when i grabbed his arm.

"Why?" I breathed.

He cupped my chin with his arm and i stared into his green eyes.

"You have unique eyes, so beautiful" he whispered and then he shook his head and snapped out of it, then he just grabbed his bag and got out and ran off, leaving me sitting in the car like a fool. The tears in my eyes were starting to form when i shook my head, Hell No, I wasn't crying for that jerk. but my eyes betrayed me and i saw the tears fall silently into my lap, soaking into my jeans.

Chase POV

I stared at her teal eyes, wanted nothing but to kiss her, brand her, make her mine.

Thats why that Mitch wasn't allowed to be with her, she was mine and i don't share.

"You have unique eyes, so beautiful"

'MINE' my wolf growled, What? Wait, Had i just mated, No, To Iris?

I shook my head and got my bag and ran off, leaving her there. I was such a jerk for that, but i couldn't mate.

I got into school and saw Jessica, the school slut. i couldn't mate.

"Oi Jessica, wait for after school" I just said simply.

"Suuuuuuuure" she said trailing a finger across my chest, talking in what she thought was flirty. God she wasn't a real person, not like Iris.

Wait, Iris, god she was in everything i thought about, even my wierd drams showed a sandy haired wolf with them eyes, them beautiful eyes.

'MINE' my wolf growled.

What had i got myself into..

A/N

Hey Guys, So i really want to know if you think i should carry on or not.

Just comment sayying carry on or something because i spend a lot of time on these, I really want to know what you think so comment and add on ideas for chaacters, plots etc and i'll try add them in.

But if no one comments or tells me if they like it there's no need to carry on :(

Vote & Comment if you want to see another

Ohh and please criticise, i know i'm a new author but you can't get anywhere without feedback

Thanks Guys

Thingamajigabob

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 3 4
Iris is a loud, outgoing, and free spirited werewolf who seemed to have everything but the truth was she had never had an easy life. As the daughter...
451 71 33
Iris is a 16 year old girl who grew up living in a small village farm . Everything changes when soldiers show up and her village gets burned down. A...
123K 3.4K 29
Meet Quinn... she is 20 and blind, she is also a hybrid. Half werewolf half vampire. She works with her friend Ray and together they make the ultimat...
8.3K 525 21
(Book 1) Meet Iris, a 20 year old adventurer. She finds herself in a tricky, scary situation when she accidentally begins to explore to what looks li...