motive ~ one-shots | ✓

By juniiperscomet

warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discreti... More

everyone dies, you know
i should be happier then ever
not my responsibility
im so successful
daydreamin' bout u
get well soon
borderline
borderline ii
the light was coming
just say goodnight n go
motive
motive ii
motive iii
focus on me
west side
tattooed heart
be my baby
put your hearts up
stuck with u
piano
in my head
r.e.m
could i be more obvious
raindrops
better left unsaid
better left unsaid ii
better left unsaid iii
better left unsaid iv
n-a-s-a
n-a-s-a ii
fuck a fake smile
six-thrity
let me love you
let me love you ii
you'll never know
you'll never know ii
you'll never know iii
only 1
only 1 ii
only 1 iii
so greedy
bloodline
right there
almost is never enough
almost is never enough ii
almost is never enough iv
almost is never enough v
problem
everytime
bang bang
pov
just like magic
monopoly
someone like u
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored ii
jason's song
jason's song ii
save your tears
met him last night
met him last night ii
god is a woman
be alright
forever boy
forever boy ii
knew better
quit
quit ii
7 rings
main thing
leave me lonely
leave me lonely ii
i don't do drugs
i don't do drugs ii
shut up
shut up ii
shut up iii
don't call me angel
bad decisions
breathin
why try
thank u, next
just a little bit of your heart
just a little bit of your heart ii
just a little bit of your heart iii
test drive
billie bossa nova
a conversation and an apology
lost cause
it was once my male fantasy

almost is never enough iii

674 41 25
By juniiperscomet

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒘o𝒏d𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓘𝓽 seemed to play over and over again. Katsuki coming to UA once a month to transmit cash to the office for Keiji's tuition wealth. But, some pupils eyed in bother.

His body was usually coated with contusions and scabs.

His hands constantly shook and trembled. Some had even noticed how he would drop the currency on the counter by accident just attempting to hold it.

Katsuki had come to the counter as per usual. Bringing out the stash with a rubber band fastened around, he positioned it on the counter. Katsuki's fingers lightly jabbed it forward as the woman started to count.

"Katsuki?"

The blonde turned around to face Keiji. The teen was alarmed by the wounds his "dad" had maintained. Coming over to him, he began to see the tinier details that seemed to imply something worst.

Paper white skin with hardly a hue of color, body, and face so slim to the degree that specific veins could be as apparent as daylight. The bruises patterned his pale skin that it was hard not to notice them.

"It's nothing. Just staying with my parents. And working while I try to manage." Katsuki cleared his throat, beginning to drum his fingers with discomfort.

Keiji was scarcely annoyed with Katsuki's attitude. "Whatever. Be happy I even asked."

Katsuki nodded. The receptionist sighted the money on the countertop. "You paying the rest?"

"I'll-I'll have it by next month. Along with next month's pay. Sorry for the inconvenience." the woman scoffed. Glancing over at Keiji, she sighed.

"Now I understand why you didn't want to be with him."

Snatching the money, she strolled back to her position. Katsuki sadly gazed at the countertop. "I'm going to go..."

Without an adequate goodbye or even a glance at Keiji, Katsuki left the office. The teen stared from an extent, still relatively conflicted if he should go over to him.

|~~~|

"I saw him today." Kirishima brightened at Keiji's answer. The two had been maintaining somewhat "therapy sessions." Primarily so Kirishima could comprehend what Keiji was feeling.

"Oh? Was he paying for your tuition again?"

"Mhm...you should fire that receptionist. She's a bitch to everyone." Kirishima lightly smiled. Keiji was finally exhibiting his care to Katsuki.

Proceeding to type on his office computer, Kirishima swiveled the screen to face the teen. Keiji leaned forward to peer at the device. "The Class 1-A Quirk Battle?"

"Yeah. Families are coming to watch you guys. Maybe...you should invite him? He does want to be in your life. Do you know where he's staying?"

Keiji nodded. "His parents."

Suddenly, Kirishima's luminous aura plunged. his face coming to be dim and murky. "Are-Are you serious..."

"Yeah...why?"

Kirishima sadly sighed. Pivoting the computer to confront him again, the pro narrowly glared at the screen. "When he was the first year, he would come to school with bruises.

"And one day he came clean and broke down. Admitting he was being abused and when we tried to tell pro or someone...he refused. We tried to convince him for weeks on end but he didn't crack. All he said was that he would move away once he graduated. He didn't completely lie..."

Keiji broadened his eyes. "Why can't you stop it now? He's in horrible condition cause of it."

"I can try...but if he went back, then most likely...he wants to stay with them. It's a sad concept but...he craves love. He's never had someone who loved him for who he was as a person...and then he forced himself to change.

"His personality, how he appears to others, is just for you. And for you to just push him away as if it's nothing...kinda just proves to him that no one will ever properly love him for who he is. Even if he changes himself. That's probably why he went back there." Kirishima sniffled at the monologue, slowly getting back to typing on the computer.

Keiji's eyes went sluggish, brimming with tears as he shook his head. "Can you..."

"I'll invite him for you. You're making good process, Keiji." surprised by the compliment, Keiji lightly smiled. Kirishima returning with a small grin as he got to composing an email.

|~~~|

Locker-room chatter extended throughout. The boys conversing while getting dressed in their hero apparel. "You guys excited for our parents to see us battle?!"

Akimitsu, Kaminari's son, put forward with a smile. Hayate, Todoroki's son, shrugged his shoulders. "I guess. Both my parents are here anyways."

"Oh yeahhh. I forgot your sister is in the Class too." Hayate rolled his eyes slightly. Jun, Sero's son, glared over in Keiji's direction.

"Are your biological parents here to see you?" Keiji pulled his shirt under his head.

"Mhm. And Katsuki." the group of boys looked over at him in shock. Especially Hayate.

The spilt-haired teen slightly frowned. "Seriously? Now you want him to be in your life. Tch."

Slamming his locker shut, Hayate shoved shoulders with Keiji and stormed out towards the field. The boy growled at him, also slamming his locker shut.

"Stupid cunt. I'll show him."

As the committee of teens begun to depart out of their locker rooms, the parents from the stands above cheered on. The battle was happening at the Sports Festival Stadium, so Keiji could see up at the only stand where parents were authorized to sit.

Keiji smiled as he saw Katsuki. At the end of the front row curled up to himself. The blonde adult grinned as he waved at Keiji. "Students, listen up."

Ochako began her class like usual. Surprisingly, she was a hard ass when it came to teaching. Katsuki beamed as he watched the students learn.

"No way..." Katsuki veered to his right to see the retired "Bakusquad" bestowing each other laughs.

"What the hell are you even doing here? Don't tell me you have a kid?! That someone like you got married!" Kaminari cackled as Katsuki sat uncomfortably.

"If he got married, that's when you know the world has lost its shit!" Sero cried out as he wiped his tears.

"Kacchan?"

Katsuki turned to his left to see the number one pro hero. Todoroki beside him as he glared down at the blonde.

"What are you even doing here? Do you have a kid, or are you just going to be a dick and critic our kids?" Todoroki snarled out. Katsuki rapidly waving his hands up.

"N-No-! He-He's not my kid...well he was...but—"

"It's either he is or he isn't." Izuku spat out. Katsuki tensed.

"Um..."

"What in the actual hell are you doing here?"

Katsuki stood up and turned around. Encountering Keiji's biological parents glaring down at him. "If you came to see Keiji, I swear to god, I will ruin your life-!"

"Wa-Wait! Please! He's the only thing that makes me happy in life! And-And I love him lots! Please, Please don't take that away from me! I promise I'll be better! I'll do whatever you want! Just let me have this...please..."

The couple scoffed. "My Keiji does not love you! How many times does he have to say that for you to listen?! Why are you stalking my son?!"

"I'm-I'm not!—"

"Are you serious? Of course, he's gonna stalk a kid who isn't even his!" Kaminari degraded.

"N-No! That's not it!—"

"I swear to god—can you pros escort him out of here?!"

"No! Please! I'll do anything! Just let me stay! I just want us to have somewhat of a connection! I'm-I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry just, please! Please let me have this one thing!"

"Escort him out. He's been harassing my kid for months."

Immediately, the pros grabbed onto Katsuki's arms. Directing the blonde out of the stands, Katsuki started to jerk his arms around while weeping. "Why are you guys even listening to them?! I thought you were my friends! And you guys are parents now! You can understand this!"

"Our kids are our own. And it seems like yours doesn't want you. Leave these people and their kid alone, Bakugou." Kaminari asserted, assisting to push him out of the stands.

Katsuki, humiliated for himself, continued to sob and scream. Pleading with them to let him go. Unfortunately, to no avail.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒘o𝒏d𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。
as much as it seems like you own my heart
it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart
words: 1410

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 124 10
"The pain that you can't see...is killing me." [Completed 02/12/22.] 。。。| Note: - This fic is not intended to promote or encourage any of its darker...
154K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...
184K 6.3K 14
COMPLETE!!! Bakugou knows nobody likes him. He knows they are all lying when they say they do. He knows they could not care less. He knows he is wort...
31.2K 1.3K 23
(In Editing) Kirishima, a black haired boy who feels he has no real purpose because his self doubt gets the better of him constantly. One day he deci...