𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇...

By -angel1004

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 If there's one thing that Tommy had hidden a secret from everyon... More

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
author's note (very important)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
special chapter for techno
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
2024 update important!!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

4.8K 177 55
By -angel1004

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER SEVEN!
Language!

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

It was another night at the Simons household. Tori was doing her homework in advance, while her older brother was doing his usual streams in his room. 

"Why are you british- oh you are just arseholes- die- die- die-" Tommy angrily glared at the chat as he started spouting some curses at them. He immediately stopped when he heard a knock before his door opened. He turns around to see his sister peeking inside of his room. His eyes immediately soften and gave her a soft smile.

"Are you alright, Tommy? I heard you yelling from the hallway" Tori asked him, tilting her head to the side.

Tommy shook his head, "I'm alright smols, chat's just being a bully to me. What you need? Did I disturb you? I'm sorry if I did." he said.

"No, no, no- you didn't. Why is your chat bullying you? Isn't bullying bad?" She frowned, not wanting people to bully her brother. If she ever heard of him getting bullied, she wouldn't hesitate to fight them. She will literally throw hands at them, even though she would be at a disadvantage due to her height, but that won't stop her from telling off those nasty bullies.

"It's nothing too serious smols, they're just joking." He reassured her.

Tori hummed, "Hmm, well I was just wondering if you could help me with my math homework?" she asked, stepping inside of his room— revealing the math book that she was holding in her hands.  "I'm having difficulties in solving one of the problems. But it seems like you're in the middle of the stream, so I guess I'll just come back later-" She rambled.

Tommy waved his hand, "No, no, no, it's alright you can stay. I'm ending my stream anyways. Alright, chat, you heard smols. I need to go help her with her homework because I'm a great older brother. I'll see you guys later, kay? I'll be streaming an among us stream on my alt account later at 11 BST. Goodbye! Have a good night."

"Wait I wanna say bye-" Tori bolted towards his side, tripping in the process, but was immediately caught by her older brother. "Tori you're so clumsy." He teased her as he helped her up.

The little blonde girl lets out a huff and playfully rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Must've gotten them from you." she teased back. The only reply she got was a scoff from him making her let out a laugh.

She turns towards the chat, seeing lots of 'I miss you' messages from the viewers. "Aww, I miss you guys as well! I apologize for the absences, I've been quite busy with school for the past few days." she pouts. Whenever she had free time, she would sometimes barge into her older brother's room and take over his stream. Tommy found it annoying at first, but it became a frequent occurrence as the days passed by. He just lets her be because all that matters to him is her happiness.

"But don't worry! I'll probably stream on Tommy's account whenever he's not in the house, so look out for that." She whispered to the mic as if she's trying to not make Tommy hear what she was saying- but he did. 

Tommy raised a questioning look at the little girl, "What do you mean about that—"

"Okay my dudes, it has been a great chat, but we have to go now. Have a great night everyone! Bye! Bye!" Tori cuts him off and waved goodbye towards the camera then winks. Tommy just shooked his head and laughs as he ends his stream.

"Alright smols, what do you need help with?" Tommy asked the younger child as he pulled out the piano stool that was beside his desk. He placed it beside his chair and the child immediately sat on it. He helped her get pushed towards his desk, to avoid any trouble in reaching the table.

Tori placed down her math book, pushing away the unnecessary stuff that was on his desk. Her nose crinkled in disgust as she noticed how dirty his keyboard was.

"Ew Tommy, don't you ever clean your keyboard?" She said, pushing it back a bit with her pointer finger, not wanting to touch it.

"I do of course! Well- sometimes." Tommy said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well you should do it frequently or else Mum will see this horrible state and you might be able to never hear the end of it. You know that she's a clean freak, right?" She nagged at him. The older sibling furrowed his eyebrows together, looking at her with a disbelief look.

"Hold on, since when were you this responsible?" he exclaimed.

"What are you talking about? I've always been the responsible child between the two of us," Tori said, pointing a finger at him before to herself.

Tommy gave her a dumbfounded look, "Okay you know what- let's just get this shit done-" he yelped in pain as he felt a slap on his left arm

"Langauge Tommy!"

"Oh for christ sake-"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Oh hello, child." Wilbur as he noticed him entering the discord call. Tommy had just finished helping Tori with her homework— well he technically did all of the work since she just straight up fell asleep in the middle of doing it. She was so exhausted that she didn't move to her room, instead, she stole his bed and fell asleep on it.

"EEEEYYY TOMMY MY MAN!" Quackity said.

"AYUP!" Tommy lets out a laugh as he fixes his headphones. He typed in the code and the game starts to load in.

"How are you, Tommy?" Tommy loads into the lobby and starts to run around happily as he noticed that he got the color red.

"Oh, I feel fantastic man! Just finished streaming a while ago and I also helped my sister with her homework." He proudly said.

"Awww the child is a big man now. He grows up so fast." Everyone on the call starts to coo at the youngest member, making him turn bright red as everyone starts to tease him along with his chat.

Tommy was about to open his mouth to yell when he suddenly remembered that his younger sister was asleep on his bed.

He angrily sighs and leans forward towards his mic, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck all of you. Y'all are just complete assholes." he angrily whispered at the mic, making everyone in the call laugh at him.

"Stop laughing chat, I'm not a fucking child. I'm a man for crying out loud." he scolded at his chat that was constantly teasing him.

"Tommy why the heck are you whispering? Did you get another noise complaint from your neighbor again?" Dream said, letting out a chuckle.

"Yeah Tommy, you sound like you're in one of those top-secret agent movies or something." Sapnap snickered.

The blonde teen lets out a small laugh, glancing towards his bed before turning back his attention towards his monitor, "Oh, it's because my sister is in my room right now... fast asleep." he said, whispering the last part.

"She got too tired to carry herself to her room so she decided to just steal my bed and claim it as hers."  He said, laughing at the end with the others.

"I've seen your post the other day, she looks adorable! When can we meet her, Tommy?" Niki asked, he thought for a while before shrugging.

"I'm not... entirely sure if she's going to be available for the next few days since she's going to France for a shoot." he honestly said.

"A shoot? What does she do?"

"Oh, she does modeling for children's clothes. She's been doing it for 2 years now I think?" Tommy explained.

"That's so cool. I would love to meet her soon. Anyway, shall we start the game now?"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

During the whole stream, Tommy kept a quiet and calm demeanor. It was just a chill stream that didn't require him to turn into his persona character. But of course, there were some instances that he would break out from his quiet demeanor. Everyone in the call could really hear him struggling to not let out a scream, in hopes of not waking up the little girl.

During the third round, Tommy was doing his tasks in the electrical with Jack by his side. What he didn't know that Jack was one of the imposters in the game.

Jack stared at the red-colored crewmate while eyeing his kill button, waiting for it to load. "Should I kill him, guys? I don't know if I should since we can still use him as our alibi," he said, turning to his chat, humming to himself.

"Ah you know what, screw it, let's kill him." He said, pressing the kill button before jumping inside the vent.

Tommy stared at his monitor with pure shock on his face as he watches himself get killed by Jack Manifold, "Wh-wha- WHAT THE FUC-" he immediately covered his mouth, remembering that there was a sleeping child's presence in the room.

He slowly glanced to his right to see her shifting in her sleep before stopping as she hugged his pillow, close to her. Tommy lets out a shaky sigh and grabs a hold of his mic.

"Phew, she's still asleep. I'm kinda bit glad that she's a heavy sleeper. She gets a little bit cranky whenever she doesn't get enough sleep." He huffs before listening to the discussion time.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"It's dream. It's totally dream."

"What do you mean it's me?!"

"Dude you literally vented right in front of my eyes after you killed Tubbo."

"Guys listen to me, I am not the imposter Sapnap can prove that, he literally watched me do a scan earlier in Medbay."

"I don't know dream, I was kind of a bit preoccupied with the vials earlier." 

"WHA-"

Tommy lets out a laugh as the only survivors start to argue with each other. He placed his hand under his chin and leans onto it as he bops his head along with his background music.

"Tommy?" His ears perked up when he heard shuffling from his bed, immediately turning his head to see his younger sister, wide awake. Tommy immediately smiled at her, but slowly frowned as he noticed something— she was crying.

He instantly knew that there was something wrong. He turned to his chat and gave them an apologetic smile, "Hold on guys, be right back." He quickly turned off his camera, muting himself from his stream, and took off his headphones.

Tommy stood up from his gaming chair, making his way towards his bed, and sat down beside herー who immediately latch herself onto him and stuffed her crying face against his chest. He placed a comforting hand on her back and starts rubbing it. 

"Hey what's wrong, smols? Did you get another nightmare?" Tommy worriedly asked, looking down at her with a frown.

"Yes." Tori mumbled, clutching onto his shirt tightly. He frowns as he eyed her shaking form, pulling her close, and hugged her in comfort. He hated seeing her in that way.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She only shook her head no, not wanting to remember her dream. 

"You know you don't have to worry because your big brother is here to save you from those nasty dreams. I'll fight them off if I can." Tommy reassured her as he runs her fingers through her blonde locks. "Then we'll replace it with happy dreams like from that movie— what's it called? The one with that kangaroo?"

Tori sniffs, "You mean the Rise of the Guardians?" she quietly said.

"Yeah, that one." Tommy nodded.

"Tommy, Bunnymund isn't a kangaroo. He's a bunny, it's literally written on his name," she told him, giggling a bit. He looks down to see her looking up at him with a small smile on her face. His eyes sadden when he saw how red her eyes and nose are. 

"Well, at least I stopped you from crying. It would be horrible to see your adorable face turn into like Shrek and shit." Tommy teasingly said as he wipes off her tears from her cheeks.

Tori let out a tired sigh, shooting him a disapproving look,  "Tommy, for the hundredth time, language, please." she deadpanned.

Tommy playfully sticks out his tongue out, "Oh whatever, little miss bossy! Anyway, do you want to watch me play among us? I'm streaming with my friends right now." He asked her, trying to get her mind off her bad dream.

The blonde little girl thought for a while before hesitantly nodding. "But, won't I disrupt your stream then?" she frowned.

"No of course not. You're always welcome to my stream, besides it's just going to be a chill stream. If you want, I can turn off my camera so that it would be comfortable for you?" He reassured her. She smiles and nods, "Alright." she said, making him ruffle her hair. 

"Alright princess, up we go." Tommy stood up and picked her up, doing a fake struggle before hoisting her up slightly in the airー making her burst into giggles as she lands down back to his arms.

"Again!" Tori giggled, feeling the adrenaline rush through her.

Tommy immediately shooked his head no, "Oh hell no! We are never doing that again. You almost hit the freaking ceiling!" he exclaimed, walking over to his desk. He was about to place her down onto the spare chair when she suddenly clung to him with a hard grip around his neck, preventing him from placing her down.

"Oh you don't want to sit on the stool- that's fine with me." Tommy took a sit on his gaming chair with the child sitting on his lap, with her back facing towards the monitor. They both sat there comfortably as Tommy starts to wear his headphones on again. Tori lay her head on her older brother's shoulder, closing her eyes as she tries to not remember her dreams.

Tommy noticed her quietness, "You okay Tori?" he asked her, placing a comforting hand behind her head. He felt her nod, "Yep." she replied.

"Okay, where the hell is Tommy? He's been AFK for a while now." was the first thing he heard from his headphones.

"He probably had to take a big dump," Jack said,  making everyone giggle to themselves.

He unmutes himself from his stream and discord, "HA HA HA you're so funny Jack Manifold, a traitor of a friend, you little snake." he said, still slightly pissed from what happened from the previous round.

"You're not over that yet? I'm sorry but I had to do it, man. You gotta do what you gotta do for you to survive." Jack reasoned out.

"Okay Jack, shut up. Now, what did I miss?" Tommy asked as he sat properly and leans his back onto his gaming chair.

"Well you missed a lot, we're about to end our streams," Tubbo informed him, making him a little bit confused.

"Wha- I WASN'T EVEN GONE FOR THAT LONG-"

"Oh look at the time, I have to go now. Goodbye, everyone!" With that Wilbur left the call, and the rest starts to bid their goodbyes and left the call as well, leaving Tommy in the discord call in complete silence.

He sat there with a dumbfounded look, glancing at the chat on the other monitor, "Okay what the fu-fudge just happened? Is this a joke? This got to be a joke." he said, correcting himself from saying the curse word.

"Wait what happened? I wasn't watching." Tori raised her head from his neck and turned around to face the monitor, hitting Tommy's face in the process.

"Ow!"

"Oops sorry, TomTom." She sheepishly smiled at him. Her voice got picked up by the mic, making the chat go ballistic.

user56: IS THAT TORI I'M HEARING?!
mod3: TORI MY BELOVED CHILD
user10: So that's why he was gone, MiniInnit woke up from her sleep.
user94: Tommy where's your camera? We wanna see little Tori!!

"Sorry chat, as per my sister's request, she doesn't want to open the camera right now. Maybe next time when she's comfortable." Tommy explained to everyone.

"Alright since my FRIENDS left me, I guess we should call it a day then?" Tommy pouted.

"Aw, what happened? Are we not going to play anymore?"

"No, I guess not since my FRIENDS left me. You know what? Who needs friends when I got you guys." Tommy told to his chat.

"And me!" Tori added.

Tommy lets out a small chuckle and nods at her, "-and Tori of course."

He was about to close his discord when he suddenly received a call from Wilbur.

He immediately answered it, "Okay what do you want, EX FRIEND."

Wilbur laughed, "Tommy, you know that it's just a prank, right? Please don't end your stream yet."

Tommy went silent for a bit before opening his mouth, "... If my sister wasn't by my side right now, I would've cursed the living out of everyone in this call by now." he calmly said making everyone burst out of laughter.

"Wait why is my chat spamming MiniInnit's name? Is Tori awake? Can we meet her, Tommy?" Captain Puffy asked, wanting to meet the famous little girl. The other starts to agree as well.

"Hey, do you want to say hi to everyone?" Tommy asked Tori, looking down at her with a smile. She hesitantly nodded and Tommy unplugged his headphones so that she would be able to hear the audio.

"Hi everyone." Tori quietly said towards the mic, immediately making everyone coo at her and started saying their hello's at the child.

Tori got a little bit shy with the attention that she was receiving, so she quickly stuffed her face back onto her older brother's shoulder, hiding her embarrassed face. She felt him laugh at her reaction making her blush.

"Sorry guys, she's feeling a bit shy today, probably next time when she's fully awake. She's just going to watch us play today." Tommy said, patting the back of her head in comfort.

"Aww well, that's alright. We hope you enjoy watching us play! And the rest, you know what to do." Niki said.

"Wh-what are we going to do?" George said, not fully getting what Niki was saying.

"You know, keep it PG. No cursing allowed." She hinted.

Everyone's mind starts to click, simultaneously letting an "Oh" sound.

"Oh that's fine with me I guess." George nodded to himself. 

"You sure George? Cause you swear like a sailor." Dream laughed. George rolled his eyes at his friends, "Oh shut up."

"Keep it PG? That's so boring." Quackity whines as he runs around the lobby along with the other players. 

Tommy agreed, "I agree with you Big Q, but for the sake of my sister's innocent earsー let's not do it or else we'll be getting an hour lecture of getting languaged by her. We don't need another BBH."

ANGEL SPEAKS !

MCC was just... chaotic but fun to watch. Watching it on Tommy's POV was the best decision that I ever made. Red Rabbit's teamwork was so freaking good. Tommy's such a great leader. I'm so proud of them, and the other teams as well! 

I've been thinking for a while if I should do an MCC special chapter for Tori when she's a little bit older. Should I do it? What do you guys think?

That's all for today! Thank you guys so much for all the love and support. Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment. Ily guys owo stay safe!<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 14.7K 37
We all know that Phil has three sons, Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy; but what if he had another child. A daughter. And what if no one had seen her for ye...
29.6K 541 23
Wilbur's little sister unknown to everyone except Niki. One day she speaks with a few of her brothers friends, and there was one of them standing mor...
763K 16K 50
All Wilbur's younger sister wanted was happiness, and that was Tommy. HEAVY REWRITING 1 in tommyxreader 19/02/2021 1 in ynstories 27/02/2021 1 in wil...
1M 28.9K 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 tommy finds himself falling for dream's younger sister 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜