♛ ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ ᴠ3 ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ sᴄ...

By cringyfanboy

ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ »»------ ♡ ------«« do you have simp syndrome for several characters? so do i! thi... More

ミ★ 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 ★彡
ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ
ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ
ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ / ꜱɴᴜɢɢʟɪɴɢ
ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴅ
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ
α/и

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ

1.9K 20 11
By cringyfanboy

(lmao you dead. this was a request for "if you died in the killing game" by 12Angel_Rose10)

TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH AND GORE, SPOILERS FOR V3'S 4TH TRIAL

(Y/N will die to Miu in the virtual world, then Miu was killed by the canon killer in the 4th trial)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Author POV˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

most of the remaining class was on the roof as they were looking for clues. admittedly, most of them suspected Kokichi. who wouldn't? they all saw Miu whisper something to him, and his rep of being a liar wasn't helping his case.

so far, y/ns disappearance hasn't been noticed, as people who were investigating thought y/n was guarding the body and people who were guarding the body thought y/n was investigating. Shuichi, who was simply doing his job as a detective, and was investigating everything on the roof. Though when he opened the outdoor closet-

🔍Shuichi🔍

why? this wasn't supposed to happen.

when he opened the closet door, y/ns body that was propped up against it fell. their head was practically touching his feet, cold, unmoving.

this isn't real. this can't be happening. he'll just wake up from his bed and leave his dorm, y/n would be right there to vent to. to hug. to tell them that he liked them more then a friend.

y/n never moved, their unmoving eyes telling him that he failed. telling him that he could've done better. telling him that if he tried he could've saved them.

but he trying! he's trying his best to be better!..

but he still failed y/n.

. . .

it should've been him that was on the floor unmoving-

Kaito interrupted his thoughts by shouting in surprise, and hearing everyone panicked only made him feel worse. but at least he wasn't left alone to his thoughts anymore. it was like he couldn't think rationally anymore. he knows his lines of thought isnt healthy.

of course he still had Kaito and Maki, but y/n was different. they would go back and forth in their conversations, and no matter what time of day it was y/n would always be there to help him. if he had a nightmare he could meet knock on their door and they'd comfort him. if he felt stressed or anxious they would go to the dining hall for tea to calm his nerves.

what did he do for y/n in return? nothing! y/n cared, he loved them and he couldn't even help then when they needed it. how many times was y/n there for him when he needed it? and when they needed help once he didn't even show. hell, he didn't even know they were dead until now!

By that time the group of people investigating stared to check y/ns body or the closet. Kaito noticed his sidekick deep in thought though. Hes dense, but even he knew that they were really close. he tried his best to comfort him, and it somewhat worked.

Shuichi decided that he should stop thinking about it and try to find the murderer. y/ns murderer-

ok. not as over it as he thought, but for your sake he tried to repress his thoughts. at least until the trial is over.

before he moved into the closet he took one final look into your eyes. in reality, it just looked like any other dead persons eyes but to Shuichi, it was like looking at judgement. looking at his mistakes, knowing he could of changed them. he couldn't look at your body any longer.

he couldn't remember much from the class trial, it felt like a blur. a hellish, frightening blur. he wasn't over the shock of your death yet. the entire time people were counting on him to solve the case, to speak up, be their hero. how could he be a hero anymore more that he couldn't save y/n?

for most of the class trial he repressed his thoughts, even though it didn't work a lot, it was better then having a panic attack.

he had another nightmare that night, y/n was no longer there to comfort him to sleep. he couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

🔭Kaito🔭

he'd been keeping an eye on everyone, he wasn't the smartest, he knew that. though this time he'd been accused of murder, and wasn't allowed to investigate "because he might destroy evidence". that damned Kokichi! all he ever did was lie to the moon and back. while he was watching everyone collect evidence, he kept a bigger eye on Shuichi. he was his best friend after all.

when he saw Shuichi head towards the closet he watched with interest. this long on the roof and nobody opened that thing? he walked towards it himself, interest piqued. and as Shuichi opened it,

"HOLY SHIT!"

he didn't mean to yell, but a body fell out. he looked over Shuichi to see-

y/n?

no that doesn't make sense, they were guarding the other body.

then, why were they so realistic?

no. he refused to believe it. not even an hour ago they were talking. y/n was fine. so this couldn't of had happened. Shuichi seemed to overcome the panic of having a body at your feet. though it was obvious he was on edge, but still in detective mode he investigated the body, not too far to overstep any boundaries though.

wait.

when did everyone else get here?

why did they look so sad? y/n isn't dead. before he got logged out they were talking like friends.

friends. god he hated that word. he knew that it was a bad idea, but he was going to confess to them on the roof. that's why he invited them on the roof. he wimped out though, as soon as y/n said hello after coming onto the roof he knew he couldn't risk their friendship.

though suddenly when he was logged out, he decided to take a nap after that. the stress from almost confessing was enough to make him tired, i mean, wouldnt that make anyone tired?

Shuichi walked up to him, and he immediately acted like he wasn't just in denial. Shuichi knew better tthough. being honest? he knew most of what Kaitos feeling right now, he lost Kaede, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to see that he had a crush on her. and it was painfully obvious that Kaito had a crush on y/n, well to Shuichi at least. so he tried his best to comfort Kaito, but during this Kaito realized something.

y/ns actually dead.

he failed to protect them like he promised.

he has to come to terms with it. he has to be strong and move on.

so why can't he?

he tried to participate in the class trial, but after being accused of killing y/n, and Gonta being executed, he just couldn't. he was sure that he said some things that definitely came across meaner then he meant. it didn't matter though. he didn't want to talk to Shuichi after executing Gonta, and choosing to side with Kokichi. they were still friends, he just needs space.

he felt sort of numb, going to sleep. like he felt nothing was real.

💚Kiibo💚

honestly, after losing Miu, he was already devastated. of course all the other deaths made him sad but this was the first time he lost someone actually close to him. it felt horrible! he knows that his goal is to understand all the human emotions, but he wouldn't mind never feeling this again. he wanted to change how he felt, sitting here not doing anything would make him feel worse. so he decided to go talk to Shuichi or y/n.

Shuichi was a close friend of his, but y/n was different in a way. he didn't know what that feeling was though, it was like 75% happiness and 25% embarrassment. though being around then always made him feel better despite that.

he saw a lot of people on the roof, so it makes sense for at least one of them to be up there. when he walked up the steps he saw a lot of people, including Shuichi!

he was about to talk to him, but remembered that he needed to focus on the investigation, and probably didn't have enough time to talk to him. feeling dejected, he closed the door to the roof behind him, and before he could take 3 steps down he heard Kaito shout, concerned he immediately stopped and walked towards the commotion.

y/n?

not again. not so soon.

Miu and now, y/n?

it couldn't be. his vision must be malfunctioning.

he knew he had to get through it, but both Miu and y/n gone? he wasn't having a good day. he felt even more guilty then seeing Miu for the first time, lifeless.

they would want him to have hope, right? so he should do that.

. . .

why wasn't it working? no matter how much he tried forcing it, it was like reality was breaking down any foundation he tried building.

he doesn't deserve to have any hope.

he couldn't even cry for them, they would want to see him suffer. he deserved this.

he didn't speak a lot during the trial, he tried to refocus his thoughts a lot but it never worked. was this a bug? a emotion? nevermind, he doesn't deserve to have emotions anymore. he failed. end of story.

when he went back to his dorm, he felt horrible. though with some help from others, he was eventually able to get over your death. though you still haunt his thoughts sometimes, he convinced that you would want him to have hope.

(LISTEN. SAD ROBOT IS NOT OKAY, I HAD TO WRITE HIM A GOOD ENDING)

🦋Gonta🦋

(sorry everyone, unfortunately i will not be doing Gontas speech patterns for his train of thought. i shall walk to the corner now.)

when he woke up from his nap, he looked around to see that everyone else just woke up too! it looks like Miu and y/n are still asleep though.

suddenly the body announcement plays, dead bodies, where?!

why is everyone gathering by Miu and y/n? were they going to wake them up? it's bad too sleep in too late, he should help wake them up!

it was so weird. suddenly they woke up and some people are sleeping! can't they also see that Miu and y/n have been asleep for too long? why did the bear thing bring out a weird... con-put-ur. though when he got closer, he could see both of your faces.

you...

you weren't going to wake up again, were you?

Gonta misses Miu, but y/n? they were teaching him how to be a gentleman!

they pinky promised to not leave Gonta, so that means they weren't gone right? they taught Gonta that gentlemen don't lie or break promises.

but then why weren't they waking up? they pinky promised Gonta, they needed to wake up. who else would teach him how to be a gentleman? he still isn't gentlemanly enough! he needed to be a gentleman, he also needed to learn why people are surrounding the con-put-ur!

oh! y/n could teach him how to say it!

y/n should be-

. . .

the class trial was horrible for Gonta. Miu kill y/n, and Gonta kill Miu! he hates murder, and doesn't like y/ns murderer, but not enough to kill Miu!

the class trial didn't make sense to Gonta, was everyone in a dream? when he came face to face with his virtual self, other him looked very sad.

that was because other Gonta saw it all. y/n went to the roof for fresh air after they investigated, they never left that roof. Miu needed them out if the way, and before Gonta could help them, he accidentally witnessed Miu shoving a lifeless y/n in a closet to get them out of the way.

when Kokichi was also getting targeted, Kokichi told Gonta to do what he said and. well. the rest fell into place. when monkuma shouted for voting Gonta voted for himself. he was no longer a gentleman, gentleman don't kill people. maybe, if he sees y/n again, he could ask for more gentleman lessons.

before he could react he was no longer even in the courtroom.

(I WROTE ENOUGH GONTA ANGST. PLEASE LET ME SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN)

🎾Ryoma🎾

after he got assigned to the opposite building than you, he didn't really care all too much. both y/n and Shuichi were in the opposite building looking for clues. Shuichi was his only friend, well, y/n was too but he knew he had a crush on them. he wasn't ready for a relationship though, so he was content with being friends.

he was assigned to investigate outside, though with his... unfavorable height, he was pretty bad at investigating. though he doesn't think that he could miss a dead body, Mius to be exact. he jumped a bit, but overall he was desensitized to it. he brought everyone over and they had way bigger reactions.

was he supposed to react like that, too?

nevertheless a investigation started, and eventually he just walked around. eventually this led him to the roof, he remembered a lot of people being up here. though he doesn't like crowds so he didn't go up there immediately. when he walked up there there was only the voices of 2 people. perfect, not too many.

when he went up there though, he wished he never opened the door.

you were laying there. unmoving. in the same position as her.

this couldn't be happening, again? no. why?

was he just cursed?

now from before he seemed hypocritical. why weren't the others reacting? why was only he panicking? why did this have to happen again? why did the universe hate him so much? why did it have to be you? why? why why why why why?

he hated this. this feeling that he never wanted to feel again.

he remembered his previous girlfriend drink tea with him in... where? was it y/n? when he was playing tennis with y/n... no wait. wasn't it his previous relationship?

even though y/n was right in front of him, they were a stranger. he couldn't remember what they looked like. wait. he doesn't remember what they looked like? (just make something up!)

the body in front of him looked so foreign. not real. he logged out almost immediately, he needed to see what you looked like. but with that helmet on your head, he knew better then to take it off.

. . .

the class trial was hell. he normally would give some input, but he felt alone. he didn't say anything unless asked, and he didn't even pay attention. he needed to sort his memories out first.

when it ended he went to his dorm, and got his monopad to see what you looked like. that corpse that he saw... didn't feel like you. you were alive and smiling before. but the person on the ground was cold. he knew he should be over it by now, but he can't bring himself too.

🏺Korekiyo🏺

unfortunately, korekiyo got assigned to the church to look. meaning, in his words, "he couldn't see y/ns heavenly appearance". mans down bad for them, but he never gave any signs. the feeling of unrequited love is fine for now.

as he was looking through boxes he suddenly saw something flying towards him through the window. he heard a crashing noise and it was safe to assume that what ever it was, it hit the wall outside. everyone else in the room flinched, and korekiyo studied their reactions, enjoying the shock.

most of the students rushed outside, with korekiyo following due to curiosity. when they got there they saw a corpse, even though they were just pixels, a corpse is still obvious from the living. kiibo rushed to the corpse as all the students except for him yelled in shock.

as the people in front of him cleared he saw the despair on kiibos face as he held mius hand. it was intriguing to see his reactions, his inability to cry gives some beautiful reactions. though he walked away after some time, going towards the bridge. he crossed to the other side of the barrier and saw many students on the roof.

curiosity killed the cat they say, and korekiyo wasn't one to be faultered by that. he climbed the stairs up, almost catching a glimpse of the person ahead of him on the stairs. maybe its y/n, there was a considerable amount of people on the roof anyways. so it was likely possibility.

halfway up the stairs he heard yelling, even more intrigued he hurried up the rest the stairs where he almost bumped into kiibo. due to height he saw y/n immediately. "even though they were just pixels, a corpse is still obvious from the living" was what he thought before. everyone can be wrong at times.

y/ns alive. its just some pixels.

yeah they have to be. they can't be dead, it just isn't possible. humanity is consistently beautiful, y/ns corpse would tarnish that imagery. so therefore them being dead is a impossible rumor. a crude joke that was played on y/n.

it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real, it isn't real,

the corpse isn't there.

everything's fine. korekiyo is in the dining hall. y/n is there, they both have sandwiches. y/ns talking with their precious voice, using words such as "love" and "dear". he was right, this was just a crude joke played on y/n. they are still here and they love him back! he reaches for y/n only for them to point to the left. he doesn't move, but tilts his head slightly to the left.

there's a mirror. for some reason korekiyos mask is off, and the makeup he dislikes is back on for some reason? he looks back to the right, confused, only to be back on this forsaken roof and to once again see this fake corpse. a mockery of y/ns beautiful appearance. a mockery of humanities beautiful appearance.

most people have left by now, and only ryoma is on the roof now. korekiyo left, annoyed by the mockery they did of y/n. you? dead? impossible. though he couldn't find you anywhere so he logged out, already most of the students flocked by mius and y/ns seats.

"-a corpse is still obvious from the living"

no. y/n was just alive. they're making a mockery of them again. they have to be. it can't be real. he wouldn't allow it. he couldn't allow it.

he didn't see y/n move. he didn't see y/n talking to him. he didn't see y/n telling him it was ok. he didn't see y/n hugging him. he didn't see y/n tell him they loved him. he didn't see y/n give him that blinding smile. he didn't see y/n move so graciously. he didn't see y/n blush so cutely at his flirting.

he didn't see y/n alive again.

the class trial was ultimately forgotten by him. a repressed memory. the only part of history he doesn't know. he could only assume it was Gonta as he didn't show up the next day. he misses you dearly, he's tried several forms of seances to at least hear your dazzling voice again. it's never worked.

one of the seances did "work" though. it wasn't you. it was his memories of you into a part of his brain that was missing when you died. he always was with you now. as the other you was with him

always. :)

(3375 words, a record ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 240 32
This is a book with oneshots of all V3 characters! Requests are closed! Almost everything is fluff, because why not.
84.4K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
588K 10.4K 55
Danganronpa x Reader Oneshots! ~How To Break A Heart~ DR1 DR2 DR3 Ultra Despair Girls/ Summer Camp Girls & Boys -Game & Anime {Gender mentioned a...
129K 1.9K 12
[Male! Danganronpa Characters X Male! Reader] Oneshots of your favorite Danganronpa boys from all three games and you! [Requests: Closed!]