When we were wintergirls

By katiekilljoymcrmy

If you have heard of the story wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson then you will understand. That book reall... More

The beginning of the end.
Bleeding hearts and the first lie of many
Porcelain princess
Causing drama in drama club
The first day of winter
Little girls trapped inside glass coffins.
Love/lust/daydream/nightmare
The guest of honour at my own funeral
Its only a little bit of pixie dust to help me fly over this place
I gave her blood
Sleeping Princesses slain across glass thrones.
Toxic CPR
For Katie
I lost my girl on a heroin sea
Going, going, gone.
Author's note
Possessed, depressed, and obsessed
Poem for a dead girl
If looks could freeze, I'd be ice by now
When giving up is the only way to hold on
The fear of falling apart
Please don't tell me, I don't want to know.
Author's note #2
You can count on that bad weather again
They're Hurting Us, Get Me Out
Final Author's note.
My Wintergirl (Final Chapter)

The winter took a part of this cold heart that I can never get back

554 25 3
By katiekilljoymcrmy

I wish I could show you how beautiful she was.
Like a dark elf. Like the ones in The Lord of the rings, but haunted and cold.
She said that the drugs made her feel alive, but they made her colder than ever.
I longed for her more than anything. I just wanted my Katelyn back.
God, I needed her. I wonder if she ever even noticed that I was there.
The end of the school year was coming fast, we were almost high schoolers. I was terrified, but she didn't care. I'd sometimes go for weeks without a word from her. Sometimes it would be weeks before she'd even show up for school again, and she looked worse every time.
Imagine the person you love most in the whole world, imagine the light in their eyes.
Now imagine it gone.
Imagine their eyes made of steel and ice, staring right through you.
Imagine their skin so worn through by the drugs coursing through their body that you can practically see through it.
Imagine watching the love of your life slowly kill themselves from the inside out.
Words can't say how much I miss her.
Words can't say how much I loved her.
The day I saw her cry, my heart stopped dead in my chest.
I heard the thud as it hit the bottom.
Such a burning pain as I had never felt before surged through me. I tried to open my heart as wide as I could to suck in some of her pain, make it my own so that she wouldn't have to suffer anymore.
My wintergirl was falling under and I couldn't help her because I was in too deep myself.
No one heard her screams except me.
No one saw the blood.
I sobbed silently into the cold air as I saw her sink beneath the snow forever.
She was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 15.2K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
2.8K 73 17
Just a bunch of Hamilcast Oneshots because my friend and I make up the weirdest stuff.
44.4K 871 13
Percy Jackson is your average punk, at least in the outside. Annabeth is the girl and high school is vicious. What happeneds when the too meet in not...
97.1K 3.7K 200
Basically vines. Hamilton-ified. I did make up a few myself. Five updates per day, at the minimum.