Dropping Like Spies - A Galla...

By SarahCoury

BOOK 3 - It started with her mother, but it certainly didn't end there. A series of strange disappearances s... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Acknowledgements
Time for a Sneak Peak

Disclaimers

4.8K 53 0
By SarahCoury

A few notes

Book 3

This is a story written out of love, based on Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series. Only the characters within Morgan's generation are mine.  Any of the older generations (Cammie, Joe Soloman, ect.) are property of Ally Carter and Disney Hyperion.  I may have taken liberties with these characters that were in no way approved by the author and her associates.

Due to Wattpad formatting features (or lack thereof) I've been forced to resort to less conventional formats.  Please let me know if you don't understand what's going on, because that means I haven't done my job correctly and I need to fix it.

This story takes place twenty years after UWS.  It is not spoiler-free.  It is not a stand alone story and was not written in a way that would allow someone to read it without having read the original books first.  For example, a lot of the older characters lack proper character development due to the fact that we've already had six books devoted completely to those characters.  This is a story written by a fan, for fans.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 238 31
THIS IS NOT MY STORY This is written by BePassionate24 on Fanfiction.com Stefan Salvatore is one of the West Coasts most eligible bachelors and one...
580K 27.7K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
848K 45.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...