Love's gonna get you killed

By Bhristwpt

Christian Dior Brown a young Mafia boss. who doesn't want love, all he wants is sex, money, and power...but w... More

𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡
𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝑇𝑤𝑜
𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑆𝑖𝑥
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑇𝑒𝑛
𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐹𝑖𝑡𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑇𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑇𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦- 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑖𝑥
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑆𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

1.1K 43 29
By Bhristwpt

𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐾𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Feeling wind hit their face as Christian and Iris walk down the stairs of his jet. Iris fixing her hat on her head, it was freezing cold in Italy. Christian helps Iris put her bags in the back of the trunk where Minor was in the driver's seat with bulged eyes looking at christian, minor turns back and sighs. They both get into the car and christian huffs.

"Are you ready to meet my friends?" Iris teased as she poked his stomach. Christian slaps her hand away, iris smacked her lips, turning her head then looking right back at Christian.

"I don't want to see those bitc-... girls. I'm only coming to italy for a vacation... and i want to be around you so" he shrugs

Iris cooed "you must love my ass huh?" she teased again. Christian cringed at the word 'love'

"I like being around you.. Like I said." Christian nods, he looks out the window and touches the bottom of his stomach, he feels his burn marks then quickly takes his hand off them. He looks at iris and smirks. "Want to have a quickie?"

"Christian.." iris rolled her eyes. Christian took his two pointer finger roughly turning iriss face towards his, they came face to face. "What if minor-"

"Minor can't see shit behind that little black window. we have our little space, it's just me.. And you." He nods. He glides his hand over her thigh. Iris felt a tingle go down her spine just feeling his touch, she never knows how to act anytime he touches her. He kisses down her neck, grabbing her arm and slowly making her straddle his lap. Christian cups her cheeks as he leaves his territory marks on her neck, iris bites her lip letting out a soft moan.

Iris slightly rode his waist as their lips were still attached, she quickly took off her long coat throwing it on the back seat. Dior squeezed her ass, he stopped to take off his belt from his trousers. Pulling out his dick, its huge veins popped out, iris slightly swallowed a gulp at how big it got and how it fit in her the first time they had sex. Iris rolls up her dress, Christian aims his dick with his waist ramming it inside of iris. His eyes shut tight going inside of her, she felt and tight.

"Mm" he groans. All of a sudden, a voice comes on in the car speakers.

"Iris Cressida Keating, not in my damn car! Break it up!" Minor says. The both of them look around seeing that the little window WAS closed. Iris then remembered Minor is very strict and he had cameras... everywhere in the car.

Iris got off christian and he sucked his teeth in annoyance "it's alright, baby. Let his ass watch."

"Ew, christian." Iris rolls her eyes pulling up her black dress. It was really silent for a while until Christian looked at her and smirked, Iris didi a double take at Christian and frowned.

"What?"

"Cressida?" Christian smiles and laughed "What a nice middle name"

Iris smiles seeing him laughing, his deep dimples, his freckles, his white smile. "Shut up, I'd love to know what your middle name is!"

Christian stopped laughing and looked away from her. Iris nodded and laughed. Christian thumped her on the top of her head and she rubbed it. She pulled his finger, Dior took his leg kicking her on her thigh. Iris laughs at the pain, she lifts her leg up getting ready to kick him back but he grabs her leg flipping her over, Iris hits the hard ground of the car. She holds her head, Christian laughs.

"That's what you get." Christian says to her. She chuckles as she gets up back in her seat, she "accidently" swings her coat in his face. Christian smacks his lip "yo."

"Aw. I'm sorry, did I hit your eye with my zipper?" she fake apologized.

Christian squints his eyes. Iris looks at him the same way, they have an intense staring contest. Iris got tired feeling her eyes start to burn, she blinked.

"Ha! I won." Dior exclaims.

______________________________

Iris takes out her house key as Christian gazes at her mansion. He twisted his lip, he liked it but some things were missing. He had some ideas on how to change up her style.

"You know what this house needs?" Christian asked Iris.

Iris looks back at him as she opens her door. "What?"

"Some electric eels in the very entrance. Some deadly Guard dogs. You can hang a rope on that tree just to make people piss their pants when they see it's a hanging rope. And.. Do you have a basement?"

"Christian-" Iris fully opens her door letting him in. 

"Do you have a basement, Iris?"

"Why? So you can hide dead bodies in my house?" Iris looks up at Christian as he walks past her, she closes her door.

"Maybe" Christian mumbled. "Is this your house?"

"yes. It's my family house but the only people who are here are Alfred, Me and poosh.Sometimes my dad stays here but.. He's not here. " she shrugs "after we fought, He went out about his business." Iris says and crosses her arms. Christian nods, he wanted to ask why they had a fight and what they fight about but he didn't.

________________________
𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 2010

14 year old Iris walks around the house in her fencing gear taking off her gloves. She just finished fencing class with her teacher Norma, an old russian lady. She steps down the stairs of the foyer heading to her fathers office, hoping he was there. She tucks her helmet under her left arm with her fencing sword in her right hand.

"Hello, Alfred." She greeted him in the kitchen.

Alfred stops cleaning the dining table "ah. Hello, miss. How was fencing class?"

"I won three times. She kept yelling saying my arms weren't in the right place but I knew they were." Iris places her helmet on the table and Alfred swats it off with the cleaning cloth making it fall to the ground.

"Don't put that dirty helmet on my clean table." Alfred says to her. "Don't you have horse riding after fencing class?"

"I want to see dad. Where is he?" Alfred gave Iris a sad smile and she knew what that smile meant. "He's on a business Trip... Isn't he?" she says slowly as her face falls.

Alfred sighs "I'm sorry, Stinka butt. Your father is going through alot right now-"

"Where's mom?" she asked him. Now, Her mother is something Alfred Can't Explain. Iris doesn't know that her mother was killed. No one knew how to tell her. Terrence didn't want Iris to know yet... 'she is still young' in his words.

Alfred's mouth was opening and closing trying to find the words to tell her. "Iris, I don't know what to tell you, dolcezza."

Iris crosses her arm "It's better off if i'm alone?"

"No, it's just that your father... your mother- You got m-"

"I'll see you later, Alfred. I got to change into my horse riding gear." she grabs her helmet walking out the kitchen. Alfred gripped his cloth in frustration, he didn't know how to tell her about her mother... about that night. About her father going through some depression... him being in rehab. He is not on a business trip. He's in a rehabital facility for drug use. Right now it's just Alfred and Iris. It hurts him seeing Iris ask him where they are every second. 

Iris angrily buckles her belt, putting on her Jodhpur. She stepped out of her room, she wanted to curse, she wanted to curse so badly. Running out to the backyard, she ran and ran and ran making it to her Giant Willow tree. She let out a bearing Scream. She falls to the floor covering her face while crying. All she wanted was her mom and dad right now. She feels trapped. So, trapped.

"Iris?" some little girls asked. Iris turns around seeing Kristen and London.

"Are you okay?" Kristen asked, they both wear their Jodhpur as well. They walk over to her, without any words they hug iris. Kristen gives London a confused look and london just shrugged 'i dont know' she mouthed. Iris sniffs.

"I'm okay. I don't know what came over me. I think it's built up anger." she shrugs "thank you for comforting me."

"We will alway have your back no matter what" London says.

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟.
________________________

Christian claps his hands trying to get Iris's attention "Iris? Did you die on me?" Iris looks at him snapping right back into reality.

"Sorry." Iris says. "Get comfortable, alright."

"Alright" Christian looks back at her as she walks up the stairs with her bag. Looking around Christian sees something white and fluffy subject moving in the coach. He grabbed a nearby steel water bottle off the counter getting ready to bat it. He holds his arms up getting ready to hit it. Iris walks out the bottom bathroom fixing her silk robe,she frowns at what Christian is doing, her eyes then bulge, everything went in slow motion just when Iris ran grabbing her pomeranian. Christian arms fell and missed his shot from Iris grabbing it.

"Christian! Are you cra-"

"Finish that sentence, I dare you." he growls.

Iris pet Poosh "Whatever. This is Poosh by teacup pomeranian. Isn't she cute?" She holds her up. Christian observes her Fluffy white fur and her big cute eyes. Christian squints his eyes.

"Where's his sharp teeth? How to expect this small thing to chomp on your enemies. This isn't a guard dog." He shakes his heads

"SHE is not meant to be a guard dog. I'm a dog mommy."

He makes a stink face "what a disgusting little creature." he nods "I need a shower. Where's your shower?"

"Go in my room and you'll see the bathroom right next to the door." Iris lays on the floor playing around with her tiny puppy. Christian nods walking up the stairs. Iris didn't need to tell Christian where her room was... He'll find it.

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛
________________________

The Water drips down Christian back, The water Pressure was just right for his liking. He felt a cold breeze and he felt hands on his back and he got tense, he turned around seeing iris. He kisses her lips while cupping her cheek. They released and Iris took a long gaze at his body then she did a hurtful gasp. She traces his Burn mark that goes from the left bottom of his stomach to his back. Christian stepped away.

Water falls on them as Iris looks at Dior but he wasn't looking at her, he didn't want to. She cups his cheek bringing his face towards hers, His eyebrows meet.

"Who did this to you?" She asked. The very first night they had sex, she noticed but she didnt want to mention it. She wanted to wait for him to tell her but she wanted to know. Christian down and swallowed.

"Your shower has some amazing water pressure, you know that?"

"Why are you changing the subject?" she asked

"I- i don't want to talk about it, Iris."

"Okay, but we still need to talk about Us."

"Us? What is an us?" he asked while he played with his curls, scrunching them with his fingers.

"You and me. I'm not sure if we are dating, I don't know what we have but.. I like it. So..." she twisted her lips not knowing how this conversation would go.

"You're mine. Simple" He says

"What so, you own me?" she steps back
"Iris, I don't do the girlfriend thing. You are mine, we fuck. What else do you want?"

"I thought-" Iris swallowed

"Iris.. I want you to be mine. Now, to think about it you agreed you were mine. So, what's the problem" Christian turns off the shower grabbing his towel getting out of the shower.

"When exactly did i agree- oh" She says

"Yeah." Christian looks at her "that night when I was dicking you down, you should really watch your words, kitten." he walks out the bathroom grabbing his bag, opening it and taking out a graphic T-shirt, some briefs, and some yellow basketball shorts. Iris gazed down at that Burn on his back and looked away.

"Alright" she smirks

"Alright what?" he says pulling up his shorts. She walks towards him and kisses his lips.

"I'm all yours." she nods. Christian kisses her nose and smirks.

"Good girl." He says "I'm going to bed."

"Okay" iris fake smiled while walking out the bedroom. She rolled her eyes and shrugged. She didnt care if christian wanted her anymore, as long as they got to have sex, she'll be fine with that. But she knew Christian wanted her deep down, he just doesn't want to admit to it. As christian lays in the bed and rubs forehead.

He doesn't know what he wants...

_____________________________
Cam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.1K 57
Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was never to blame for. She has lost all hop...
311K 6K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
1.2K 109 23
Alexa Flower Is a twenty-seven year old woman she's the youngest daughter of Ronnie Flower the Mafia Boss. Ronnie and Chris made a deal that Chris...
16.7K 498 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...